frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is non-binary real? Ellen Meets Trailblazing Actor Asia Kate Dillon

Debate Information

"Billions" and "Orange Is the New Black" star Asia Kate Dillon sat down with Ellen to discuss paving the way as one of TV's first non-binary gender identifying actors.

http://ellentube.com/videos/0-7jukzb14/
  1. Live Poll

Is non-binary real or made up?

4 votes
    1. Real
      75.00%
    2. Made up
      25.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I love the show Billions, and Taylor is doing a great job trailblazing the role of non-binayry.  She (I mean they) was born a woman in real life and has a boyfriend, but considers herself non-binary.  In the video she looks a lot more like a woman.
    She explains in the video how that is a real thing and I would think that people who identify as non binary appreciate that.
    While it seems bizarre and I don't fully understand it, I respect that it is real to those who identify as "them".
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Khan823Khan823 2 Pts   -  
    i feel as though this has gone to extreme lengths when it shouldn't, i realize that some people are really transgender. however i do not believe for a single moment that this mythical spectrum is real unfortunately it is down to the chromosomes you are born with making it an either or scenario. there are multiple factors when it comes to determining your gender your feelings do not matter. however i will agree to call you but whatever pronoun you wish as long as you don't claim there is something wrong with people who stick to identifying with the genitalia they are born with. biological sex is down to your chromosomes and the transgender community have claimed some pretty unbelievable things, gender is not a spectrum and non binary is a social construct ie its real because you say it is.