frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should animals have legal rights?

Debate Information

I say yes because animals have thoughts and emortions, feel pain, and so on. I don't think it should be legal to kill an animal or force it to lactate. Just my opinion, and I always buy cage free eggs.
Zombieguy1987CYDdharta

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1833 Pts   -  
    So animals are people too?!?  I think the idea is ludicrous.
    Zombieguy1987
  • As a untied state animals cannot uphold a legal right. Animals have United State Constitutional right as humans are an animal who can represent legal right. Animal consumption falls under a restriction from the preservation of united state for a posterity. Which is really what you are asking in a roundabout way. Yes, okay you eat caged free eggs but you are not having a trial for the chickens who are now free to kill other chickens.

The chicken farmers were, it’s the unruly chickens simply could not post bail, or find representation by a lawyer chicken. They don't even give them law books any more to study for the bar exam, they the chickens literally crap and pick at them. Meanwhile our lawyers simply test them and are accused of the same action.

• ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -  
    yes they can have rights as soon as they ask for them.
    Zombieguy1987
    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
    The Animals