frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is marriage a right for consenting adults?

Debate Information

I say yes because people have the right to love and be loved by a consenting adults. Gay straight, or bisexual, if you are at least 20 years old, you have the right to be married to another consenting adult. Life without love is cruel and unusual punishment.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Marriage is a United State Constitutional right for a man and woman as a couple. It is the threat being placed on the witness of this likely-hood marriage which was/is exposed to use of force in the undertaking of crime.

The witness can simply confess to the crime of perjury. To shorten all the nonsense. Exposing themselves to a possible loss of the civil right to vote. When admit truth they are telling a lie, due to the use of plagiarism with the word marriage. Here’s the problem are you going to have them arrested as well? Are you going to press charges along with the admission? Even though, it is in part your actions which help create the perjury to begin with, do you have a common defense to the general welfare to explain how plagiarism is not a type of lie that will take place on an official document?

The issue that is not describe by your belief is by law a couple, man and woman, who have a child together are by Civil Union joined legally as they may/will have create a citizen of in a United States to a Nation. Which has other possible complication with immigration. A couple of the same gender require help or assistance from a licensed authority to have another person in some way to assist them in the creation of a citizen of a Nation.

This leaves the legal argument of personal property and shared burdens which is a private dispute between people, which can be labeled by the judicial process constitutionally with descriptions like/such Binivir, Unos Mulier, Mulier Vir, marriage, and civil union. The United States Constitutional process does not need to direct perjury on behalf of the unconstitutional part of democracy. While the judicial process can also legally label/identify people involved in parenting a child as a citizen of a nation.  This was never undertaken/ represented by common defense in any civil court as litigation was representing only self-defense alibi for plagiarism using discrimination as the base of crime.

What is really funny YeshuaBought about cruel and unusual punishment? All people can be married in a united state, no discrimination. They simply only need be man and woman as couple. It represents a legally registered witness account of an event. The warning to the public/ legal process was the plagiarism along with conflict of interest created as beliefs of gay or lesbian are grounds for legal separation from this witness account. Keep in mind it is gay or lesbian not and they are two separate things which can be witnessed by a person.

And to thing; I was just going to type yes if you like to tell lies.

• JackNewtonJackNewton 40 Pts   -  
    my answer to this question depends on one thing, is marriage a service? 
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -   edited January 2019
    you don't understand what rights are.....still.
    Some people have the right to enter into a contract, which is what marriage is, it's a contract.  There are limitations to that contract, incest being one of them.
    I can exercise my freedom of speech which is an actual right.
    Marriage requires consent and agreement of another, rights do not.  You have the right to ask to enter into a contract but that's actually free speech.  One party has the right to break that contract, aka divorce w/o consent of the other party.  If it was a right then a divorce would be violating the right of the other.

@John_C_87 ;

Marriage is a United State Constitutional right for a man and woman as a couple

where in the constitution does it say that?

JackNewton
    "I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
    Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"
    The Animals
  • @Applesauce ;
    In the United States Preamble. As the preamble is the written as a justification in relationship to exposure to crime's known or yet created.  Common defense to the general welfare, Constitution involves the word legal precedent itself just by use. Marriage is a united State as impartial witness account as well as likely-hood not just contract.

That is if we are to continue to tell the whole truth, and nothing but truth. 
  • @Applesauce ;
    How is plagiarism not a lie?
  • ApplesauceApplesauce 243 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:
    @Applesauce ;
    In the United States Preamble. As the preamble is the written as a justification in relationship to exposure to crime's known or yet created.  Common defense to the general welfare, Constitution involves the word legal precedent itself just by use. Marriage is a united State as impartial witness account as well as likely-hood not just contract.

That is if we are to continue to tell the whole truth, and nothing but truth. 
    do you quote it for because I don't see anything about marriage, or maybe a link

How is plagiarism not a lie?

dunno, I never said it wasn't a lie, no idea you are talking about there.

The Animals
  • Marriage is a common defense to general welfare by legal precedent as a united state under constitutional principle. this simply means it is something that can be proven legally today, as well as year or decades ago, or years into the future for all posterity.

Why I must ask is plagiarism a lie or truth is in relationship to what a witness must attest to on a legal level. We the people are a witness in this type matter. I am admitting a crime of perjury. The legality reason that is an issue, or in question with the use of marriage applies to the witnessing of the official document.  A person does not have to tell a lie, a person makes a choice to be honest, or not. The most basic principle held in question publicly within a united state with the word marriage, becomes how it is used publicly, the idea is plagiarism. The word is being used as a plagiarism. So again is plagiarism a truth or lie?

It is a lie and that is how I would become guilty of perjury. I correct my crime, the violation of law by addressing couples with different witness accounts as a common defense to the general welfare. Ones that are honest, impartial, and do not self-incriminate if possible. Otherwise it may become a matter of the 5th Amendment, correct? Do you agree?

If you cannot tell me how plagiarism is not a lie I must seek truth as a witness.

Applesauce
    @John_C_87

I got married without needing any witnesses, you should be better informed before spouting such drivel.
    The Animals
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    I say yes because people have the right to love and be loved by a consenting adults. Gay straight, or bisexual, if you are at least 20 years old, you have the right to be married to another consenting adult. Life without love is cruel and unusual punishment.

"Marriage a contract in which the woman can at any point, when she feels like leaving him, falsely accuse him of sexual assault and can get everything"-Zombieguy1987 circa 2019

Applesauce
  • @Applesauce ;

Applesauce really?

Who filed the paperwork, and where?
    So do you let the spouse out in public to be seen? Witnessed?
    needing an have funny thing isn't it?
  • @Zombieguy1987 ;

The correction here zombieguy is marriage is a license which is sold and purchased under legal authority. It is a likely-hood of creators to a new citizen to a united states as nation. Sexual assault is attempted murder as a united state inside and outside of marriage by degree of law. The weapon is child birth. 

There is a long or short line from there to.

The argument now falls on how human living egg and living sperm form powers of creating citizens of a nation. It is not restricted to only this topic as united state. The sciences and law behind this power does not register, by payment for licensing the two, male/female couple as counterpart necessary for this creation equally.

There is a long list of such requirement in Constitutional regulation to this nature.

******Start Here****** 

When “all woman are created equal.” 

A process would take place regulated by governing law in the accusation as a necessity for burdens to be better met. This process in itself is too long to easily explain. Read the above to start to grab direction in its complexity.

@John_C_87

what makes you think I need paperwork?  Do I need the government permission to be married?  Or perhaps I can enter into a contract without the government permission, imagine that.
    The Animals
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @Applesauce for legal marriage yes you need paperwork for the government. Legal marriage is what gay marriage is about. They didn't fight for any abstract marriage. They were fighting for the same reason benefits, visitation rights, inheritance rules, etc. That straight already received.  They wanted to be able to visit their wife/husband in the intensive Care unit in a hospital after an accident, if you aren't family you aren't allowed to do that. 

If you want to get a ceremonial or abstract wedding that comes with no legal benefits then you are welcome to do that and it requires no paperwork. That was the only option for gay people before gay marriage was legalized. You are free to marry that way but don't expect any tax breaks or access to your partner in the same way as family.
    @Applesauce for legal marriage yes you need paperwork for the government. Legal marriage is what gay marriage is about. They didn't fight for any abstract marriage. They were fighting for the same reason benefits, visitation rights, inheritance rules, etc. That straight already received.  They wanted to be able to visit their wife/husband in the intensive Care unit in a hospital after an accident, if you aren't family you aren't allowed to do that. 

If you want to get a ceremonial or abstract wedding that comes with no legal benefits then you are welcome to do that and it requires no paperwork. That was the only option for gay people before gay marriage was legalized. You are free to marry that way but don't expect any tax breaks or access to your partner in the same way as family.
    lol I know all that, he just thinks he's so smart with his wording etc so I was making a point that he is incorrect (as usual) but all that aside it's not a right regardless.
    The Animals
  • @Applesauce ;

Applesauce

What makes you believe you can just take/steal marriage/ civil union, are they yours? Do you own the copy right, or have it patented on either or both? It is a common public state to be impartially witnessed. By the way the political legal legislation does not dictate marriage per say. For the truth held in paper work they are in control of civil union. It is the civil union which is/was the legal impartial translation of interpreted Marriage for the general welfare.

There needs to be a minimum of two witness. A woman and man.

•  There needs to be a minimum of two witness. A woman and man,

as a none religious GOD, the axiom, being a witness in a way to account of your union. The Freedom of religion is held public as witness account.

The religious idea downplayed is that if for example two scientist, who are of the same gender, create a child, can still be religiously bound together under God by some kind of civil union, in relationship to law. No matter their gender the couple can be bound, they are Binivir, Unos Mulier, or civil union. This is the principle behind a religious public search in relationship to marriage as a witness account.

All Rights Reserved. Made with recognition and allowance to the general welfare of a united State.

• @WordsMatter ;

Two words power of Attorney. It was an impartial way to achieve the objectives mentioned.