frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Invest in BioTechnology stocks?

Debate Information

Should you invest in BioTech stocks?
manetai
  1. Live Poll

?

3 votes
    1. Yes
      100.00%
    2. No
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• manetaimanetai 29 Pts   -  
    Yes, you have to think about the future, and a main part of that is BioTech. Although, you should keep those stocks long term, don't sell them within a couple of years. They wouldn't move too much right now in my opinion. You should probably keep as a retirement investments or an extremely long term one. ETFs are a great option as well. That is if you want to make a was risky investment which can be profitable. A good option is IBB for this option. CLDX is also a great option right now, because of its low price and large potential. 
    Also, just saying, asked the founder about this topic, he told me all of this great advice. The guy should be a stock broker. Just keep doing the website, because it's amazing. Also, maybe there should be a pro/against options for the person making debates or on all comments. That's an option or something simialar. I informed the Owner of that as well.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    Biotech ETFs are good diversified bets lomg term if you can accept volatility. There is little doubt in my mind that biotech will change the world this century.