frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should Abortion Be Allowed?

Debate Information

Abortion is wrong..... prove me wrong?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Abortion is right........ prove me wrong 
    Zombieguy1987
  • @Dee ;

More important than proving you wrong is proving you are telling a truth or telling a lie under Oath. If a Pregnancy abortion is both admission and accusation, how would I, you, or anyone be able to clarify for public safety which one is right and which one is wrong? The basic principle they share however does not change.

A burden of proof is on the accuser. This is transferable by the act of self-incrimination, as it shared the burden of proof to the person making the admission. Female specific amputation can be proven to be an pregnancy abortion it does not start out as either admission or accusation. This are made independently by access to a real choice, not fixed outcome.

PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • JoesephJoeseph 654 Pts   -  
    I haven’t a clue what you are trying to say as you’re making no sense at all 
    @John_C_87

I haven’t a clue what you’re trying to say you’re making no sense at all
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @LLBean

Do you mean absolutely wrong??  As in there are no possible circumstances where abortion would ever be the right thing to do?? 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • @Joeseph ;

I haven’t a clue what you are trying to say as you’re making no sense at all .

By proving you are telling a lie? or possibly by just detailing how you are spreading an incomplete truth to others? How do you wish to be proven wrong? 

@John_C_87

I don’t lie to others or tell “incomplete” truths , how do you propose to prove me wrong when I’m never wrong?

Abortion is legal where I’m from and in most civilized countries so if it wrong how come people who abort are not charged with murder? 

You see all  you have is your opinion and that’s it .........

Game over next question please
  • Zombieguy1987Zombieguy1987 471 Pts   -  
    LLBean said:

Sure. Morally it’s wrong to kill an unborn child who has no say on the matter 

But also socially wrong to have government involvement on a topic like abortion 

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I am prolife with exceptions. I understand a termination BEFORE 5 month for rape or medical reasons, but I make no other exceptions. If you don't want a baby, use birth control, no excuses: