frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In this Debate

Evolution is false

Debate Information

Evolution is  impossible 

Zombieguy1987AlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

For
Predicted To Win
100%
Likely
0%
Unlikely

Details +

For:

0% (0 Points)

Against:

0% (0 Points)

Votes: 0

Voting Format: Formal Voting

Rounds: 3

Time Per Round: Blitz - 15 Minutes Per Round

Voting Period: 24 Hours

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Voting

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Round 1 | Position: For
    calebsicacalebsica 95 Pts   -  

Evolution is false. Evolution is not science based, it is belief. Evolution is attempt to  replace the all-powerful God that created the world. Evolution is the work of the devil. Evolution claims that science backs it up but there is so much facts against Evolution. In the essay I will prove without a shadow of a doubt that evolution is a lie. While Evolution is false, the Bible is true. 

Charles Darwin, who suspected Evolution, wrote his book Origin of species showing his  thoughts to the world. Some people excepted the idea and a theory and some rejected it. Nowadays many people believe in the theory. Evolution base is that life came from non-life and micro-one celled organisms lived on the earth first and then evolved into  bigger and more complex things . They believe the earth is billions of years old. The picture below is what they believe. Most evolutionist also believe the big bang 

The big bang is a large topic and there is lots of scientific discussions on the topic so I will give you an overview. A big problem about the big bang is how did the matter get there?  the main theory is that everything ( matter, energy) was condensed into  a space smaller than a grain of sand. That dot, they say was infinitely hot ( very hot). And then, the dot started spin faster for some reason and kept spinning and then for some reason everything exploded and everything expanded and the expansion has not stopped. Then all the matter cooled down and formed stars and planets. I am going to address the question I asked in the beginning: How did the matter get there?  Was that dot always there? In time everything has to be created. Even evolutionist know that the earth had to be created. They answer that with the big bang. But they can’t answer what was there before the big bang? That is a very important question that evolutionist defect as not important. Note what I said about in time. God is outside of time, space and matter so nobody created him.   It is hard to understand but its true. 

Evolution needs mutation (evolving) let me tell you about microevolution. Microevolution is when an animal changed when it is adapting to its environment not changing from a fish to a reptile. Micro evolution is true, as when Noah but two dogs of the ark and now we have many kinds of dogs. Dogs did not evolve into anything else. I have written about evolution and a few things they believe but now I will start tearing the theory apart. First, without a creator, how did the universe come to be? Evolution uses the Big Bang. The big bang still does not answer where the universe came from. Where did the energy come from?  Evolution tries to eliminate the need for God and that nature created the world instead of God. But there is no answer to where did the stuff come from? I believe God created the universe. Evolution does not tell you where all the stuff to make the stars, rocks, or energy came from. You could believe that the rocks and water and everything in this universe came from nothing but you can’t create something from nothing. Even the big bang can’t solve the problem. Where did the gas that made the bang come from?  

Let's get into Evolution, for the life to be possible there needed to be the correct conditions for life. The earth had to have liquid water, and for that to be possible it had to be the correct distance from the sun, which it is. It has to be safe from black holes. The chances of that by chance  are very slim. Also, the atmosphere has to have the correct mix of chemicals. In the last88y paragraph it already made it impossible but I will give you even more evidence.  

Life can’t come from non-life.We have tested and tried to make life come from non-life but it just can’t happen. Lets say somehow all the things I said were slim or impossible happened. And a single celled organism was on the earth. Evolutionist say that is how life was 3.5 billion years ago. If life can’t come from non-life how can earth  create life? Evolutionist can’t answer that question but the Bible can. 

“There is no know observable process by which new genetic information can be added to an organism genetic codei1” as said by answersingenesis. How can you change from one animal to another without adding new genetic information.   Let's talk probability, I can’t write it as good as the experts but I will give it a try. Let's take one part of a cell, the protein. The protein is made of amino acids. There are many different kinds of amino acids. The number of amino acids in a protein varies but It can be around 500. They need to be in the correct order and some amino acids are not used for life. The chances of that happening in a cell is 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or to put it simply 10 to the power of 130. Not very good chances.  

Lets talk about the flood, which the Bible says was a world wide flood and wiped out all mankind and animals except Noah and the animals on the ark. If that happened, which it did, you would find evidence. Evolutionist believe rock layers take millions of years to form. But when Mt. St Helens erupted rock layers formed in hours. The Rock that was created during the eruption was Radiometric dated to millions of years even though It not even one hundred years old.  

Is Genesis history?, which is a  documentary about genesis and how it is true. It said “ Time is not a magic wand the solves all the geological problems.” Time can’t solve all the problems.” Evolutionist try to fix the big holes in evolution and the big bang. You might have been taught that they have dating methods that prove the earth is millions of years old. Those dating methods have lots of assumptions. You can research radiometric dating, Which is a main evolutionary dating method, and it will show you that it is not reliable. 

John van Wyhe, ed. 2002-. “On the Origin of Species”Darwin Online 2nd edition Dawson:Folkestone http://darwinonline.org.uk/EditorialIntroductions/Freeman_OntheOriginofSpecies.html  

“ Evolution Refuted” Answers in Genesis, ( published on )October 24, 2014, https://answersingenesis.org/kids/videos/evolution/evolution-refuted/   

RIddle, Mike “ Does Evolution have a... chance?” Answers in Genesis, Published on: July 29, 2014, https://answersingenesis.org/media/video/evolution/does-evolution-have-chance/  

Lisle, Jason “Answers Academy: Big Problems with the Big Bang” Answers in Genesis , January 12, 2010, https://answersingenesis.org/media/video/evolution/aa-big-bang/  

Jesus isTheMoshiah “ Kent Hovind wins debate against bill nye (Short Creation Debate)” MLA, Youtube.com, Posted on Oct 20, 2015, WEB, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogSttUF9mbo  

LoneStar1776 “3 of 10 - Kent Hovind debates three professors at once” Youtube, Published on Nov 17, 2010, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dPZq8KVrAg  

Zombieguy1987Sand