frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

A killer question by a genius of a theist

Debate Information

@ethang5

>You're on vacay in another country. While walking in the wilderness you crest a ridge and see in the distance 3 men holding down a squirming screaming woman and one of the men is holding a knife and is trying to cut her neck.

Are the 3 men being immoral?

We do not have enough information to tell.

Here is info you need.
1. Intent
a. The men could be a field medical team trying to save the woman's life.
b. The men could be a band of rapists trying to kill the woman they just raped.

2. Relationship
a. The men and the woman could be a group of actors filming a violent scene.
b. The men could be complete strangers to the woman.

3. Authority
a. The men could be police officers trying to get detonator the woman has in her mouth.
b. The men could be robbers trying to get the diamond ring the woman has in her mouth.

This is why you can't just stupidly call an act immoral when you do not know the details.

Are the 3 men being immoral?

We do not have enough information to tell

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2019
    You yell across the valley and ask her “ are those men killing you “ you base your answer on her response just like you the theist would do  or do you pray on it? Or consult a Bible first?
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987AlofRIJesusJaguar
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited March 2019
    It's not that the question cannot be answered, all questions have answers.
    But answers need context, insufficient context will produce unreliable answers. 

Here, context is clearly lacking... 

AlofRIZombieguy1987SkepticalOneJaguar
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • ethang5ethang5 258 Pts   -  
    @Dee

To dodge a question, you made a thread of it! Lol.

I can smell your fear. 

That wasn't the question moron. The question you are dodging is more simple.

Do you think the soldier who shot Ben Ladin acted immorally?

Common Mr. More moral than God. Cat got your moral tongue?

Here is a real world test of your famed morality, and you are dodging. Why?

>You yell across the valley and ask her “ are those men killing you “ you base your answer on her response

That is not what you do with God. With God, you immediately assume God is immoral with no context, no yelling, no basing your answer off anyone's response.

You would ask her because you don't know if it's a killing. Yet with the Bible you simply assume it's a killing and convict God, claiming to have superior morality like the you are.

Gee. I can see why you're afraid of answering questions. You suck at debate.
    Jaguar
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -  
    @ethang5 Quakers will argue the soldier that shot bin laden acted immorally. I'm assuming you believe he acted morally. Both you and the Quaker follow the Bible. This supports OPs claim that morality is not objective and requires context not only of the situation but context in how and why your values formed.
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
    @Plaffelvohfen

>But answers need context, insufficient context with produce unreliable answers. 

Here, context is clearly lacking... 

True.

That is the issue with the three idiots who post about morality.

They have no clue what morality is or how to determine what is moral. All they want is a forum to be able to take petty shots at God.

He can't answer the question about shooting Ben Ladin because any answer would show his hypocrisy and illogic. So he runs and dodges.

Is killing objectively immoral? Or does it's morality depend on who is killed, who does the killing, and what the intent of the killing is?
    @WordsMatter

>Quakers will argue the soldier that shot bin laden acted immorally.

So would the Amish, true.

>I'm assuming you believe he acted morally.

I do.

>Both you and the Quaker follow the Bible.

Actually we don't. Quakers are pacifists. Pacifism is not biblical. Jesus was not a pacifist.

>This supports OPs claim that morality is not objective and requires context not only of the situation but context in how and why your values formed.

Wrong. How to untangle this? OK.

Peoples moral judgement can be subjective, morality itself isn't. Objectivity refers to the behavior, not the evaluation of that behavior.

I don't mind people having different judgements as long as they are logically consistent.

The atheists here are not consistent, logically or morally. If they believe God is immoral for killing someone, how can a man be moral for the same action?

And this is why he can't answer and must dodge.

Even my simple question to P about ownership was dodged. He answers a question not asked, and then decides for me what my question really was, and then still dodges even has fake substituted question!
    Zombieguy1987
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

I think that purpose, goal or intent, is essential to context... 

So when you ask : Is killing objectively immoral? You're not really asking for objectivity if you exclude purpose, goal or intent from the context. 
    @ethang5 this can become an insanely complex discussion on the Quakers as there are 4 sects today but they originated in Christianity in England and most Quakers still use the Bible as their religious guide. Christianity is a spiritual belief, pacifism is not so they are not mutually exclusive.

The way I see it Quakers are more consistent than Christians like you. To Quakers the Bible says 'thou shall not kill' no exceptions. To them it doesn't matter if you are Hitler or a Nazi, it is not okay to kill you, as they didn't server in wwII and were exempt from the draft. Christians interpret that commandment differently. They believe it is ok to kill someone to save the lives of others. This isn't wrong it's simply a different moral code, however it creates inconsistencies.

What is the motivation behind Bin Laden's killing being moral? Is it because you are saving innocent lives? In that case would you kill a perfectly innocent person if it was the only way to save 100 other innocent lives? Is it moral to kill him because he has previously taken innocent lives? Does this mean a person can never atone for past actions?

What I think you fail to understand is that no one has 100% consistent moral values. Everyone has exceptions out circumstances which changes whether the exact some action is moral or immoral. To Quakers killing is always immoral, to most Christians circumstances can change whether killing is moral or not. It's ok for this to be the case. It's human to have circumstances matter in morality. What I don't like about your claims if your ''holier than though' attitude that you have 0 contradictions in any moral judgments anywhere. You do. I do. Everyone does.
    YUpeeping777
    @Plaffelvohfen

Thank you.
    ethang5 said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

Thank you.
    Ok sure but why?

For showing you that You are not looking for Objectivity in any possible answers to the question "Is killing objectively immoral"
    if you exclude purpose, goal or intent from the context

Oh well, weirder things can happen... I guess... Glad to be of help...
    @ethang5

How do you resolve the trolley problem?
    @WordsMatter

>this can become an insanely complex discussion on the Quakers as there are 4 sects today

Which is why I resisted going off on tangents with you. Now I see you do it as a form of dodging.

>but they originated in Christianity in England and most Quakers still use the Bible as their religious guide. Christianity is a spiritual belief, pacifism is not so they are not mutually exclusive.

Thank you.

>The way I see it Quakers are more consistent than Christians like you.

I don't really care.

>To Quakers the Bible says 'thou shall not kill' no exceptions. To them it doesn't matter if you are Hitler or a Nazi, it is not okay to kill you, as they didn't server in wwII and were exempt from the draft.

Christian do not believe the identity of the person factors into whether it is moral to kill them. Please stop making our case for us. Debate me, not the imposter you create.

>Christians interpret that commandment differently.

Untrue. Christians just know that the commandment is for humans, not God.

>They believe it is ok to kill someone to save the lives of others.

No, they believe it is not immoral to kill someone to save the life of an innocent threatened by that someone.

>This isn't wrong it's simply a different moral code, however it creates inconsistencies.

Which is why you wish to suggest it for Christians.

>What is the motivation behind Bin Laden's killing being moral? Is it because you are saving innocent lives? In that case would you kill a perfectly innocent person if it was the only way to save 100 other innocent lives? Is it moral to kill him because he has previously taken innocent lives? Does this mean a person can never atone for past actions?

When you answer my questions, I'll answer yours. In the main time, please stop pretending your silliness is my belief.

>What I think you fail to understand is that no one has 100% consistent moral values.

God has 100% consistent morality.

>Everyone has exceptions out circumstances which changes whether the exact some action is moral or immoral.

That is not morality. That is moral opinion. And this is why only Gods morality is objective.

>To Quakers killing is always immoral, to most Christians circumstances can change whether killing is moral or not.

Untrue. What changes for Christians, what changes is whether an act is killing or not. Killing is always wrong, but not everything is killing.

>It's ok for this to be the case. It's human to have circumstances matter in morality.

Circumstances matter in the evaluation of morality, not morality itself.

>What I don't like about your claims if your ''holier than though' attitude that you have 0 contradictions in any moral judgments anywhere.

Dislike it all you want. I use God's superior morality precisely  because mine was prone to contradiction. But until you can show a contradiction, you will have to remain unhappy.

>You do. I do. Everyone does.

God doesn't.
    @ethang5 I asked if you believe the killing of bin laden was moral. You said yes. Now you say I'm creating a straw man of you because there are situations where you view killing to be moral even though the Bible says thou shou not kill and you say God is 100% right
    Plaffelvohfen
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    We rarely can know anything about the real world with 100% certainty. Hence, in the system of justice, there is the legal concept of "beyond a reasonable doubt". That means essentially that if a given guess on what has happened or is happening with regards to a certain situation is much more likely to be true than any other guess we have thought of, then we assume that guess to be true.

If someone is holding a knife at a woman's neck, of course, in theory, it could mean many different things. Which one of these is more likely, however? Is it more likely that someone will, say, shoot a movie scene in the middle of the jungle, without any cameras or warning signs around, without notifying the authorities, etc. - or someone will just attack the woman with a knife? The answer is obvious. Hence we make a reasonable guess that the woman is being attacked, and decide how to act from there.

The morals are a completely different matter, and they strongly depend on the system of views. But regarding what is actually happening, while we indeed do not have enough information to make a fully informed guess, we can make a reasonably likely guess.
    Plaffelvohfen
    @WordsMatter

>I asked if you believe the killing of bin laden was moral. You said yes.

True.

>Now you say I'm creating a straw man of you because there are situations where you view killing to be moral even though the Bible says thou shou not kill and you say God is 100% right

Yes. You keep trying to state what I believe for me. That is an old forum board trick. If you don't know. Ask me. You do not know what I believe.

In this thread I am not defending man killing man, I am defending the charge that God is guilty of killing, or slavery, or infanticide.

If it is called killing from the onset by the atheist, what are we debating? My point is not that killing is OK, but that in some cases it isn't killing.
    @Plaffelvohfen

>Ok sure but why? 

>For showing you that You are not looking for Objectivity in any possible answers to the question "Is killing objectively immoral" 
    if you exclude purpose, goal or intent from the context?

Yes.

You call it purpose, goals, and intent. I call it intent, relationship, and authority.
    @Plaffelvohfen

>How do you resolve the trolley problem?

It isn't a problem for the Christian. I do not kill the one innocent for the ten in danger.

This is one of the advantages of having a real, living God. He can affect reality.

But I don't have the right to take a life just on my judgement.

Really, I don't see the big moral problem in the trolley problem.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -   edited March 2019
    @ethang5 ok then I must ask you where, and how does God define what killing is as opposed to other ways of taking life? Because when I talk to a Quaker its their position that God said anytime a person takes another person's life, regardless of any context, it is gravely immoral. You posit that God allows for a person to take another person's life in a moral way, where does he outline the morality of that?
    @WordsMatter

Listen carefully.

I'm an old hand at debate. I DO NOT play the atheist's game of asking tons of questions of the theist but answering none.

There is no one here I cannot walk away from. If you are polite, I will be polite. If you answer my questions, I will answer yours.

Even if you leave the convo after not answering my questions and return. I'll remember.

I've met people like you before. You basically think you don't have to answer questions, and you, like most liberals, think attention from you is some sort of reward to the theist.

If you won't answer my questions, I'm not interested in you simply grilling me.
    @WordsMatter

Listen carefully.

I'm an old hand at debate. I DO NOT play the atheist's game of asking tons of questions of the theist but answering none.

There is no one here I cannot walk away from. If you are polite, I will be polite. If you answer my questions, I will answer yours.

Even if you leave the convo after not answering my questions and return. I'll remember.

I've met people like you before. You basically think you don't have to answer questions, and you, like most liberals, think attention from you is some sort of reward to the theist.

If you won't answer my questions, I'm not interested in you simply grilling me.
    @ethang5
    You call it purpose, goals, and intent. I call it intent, relationship, and authority.
    Oh but context can probably require more than just those variables if one is to have a reliable answer... 

Here for example, I wonder if your definitions of "relationship" and "authority", could convey & provide enough context on their own, to be rationally determined, as valid & essential inclusions, in a possible definition of Objective Morality... 
    ethang5
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited March 2019
    @ethang5
    It isn't a problem for the Christian.
    Never said it was but It is a moral problem nonetheless.
    Thank you for confirming that Christians you, are not actually concerned with Morality.
    This is one of the advantages of having a real, living God. He can affect reality.
    Now that's a big claim... Anything to back that up?

Zombieguy1987AlofRI
    @Plaffelvohfen

>Oh but context can probably require more than just those variables if one is to have a reliable answer...  

Only those three things are needed to determine if an actor has behaved morally.

>Here for example, I wonder if your definitions of "relationship" and "authority", could convey & provide enough context on their own, to be rationally determined, as valid & essential inclusions, in a possible definition of Objective Morality... 

Intent is needed too

>Thank you for confirming that Christians you, are not actually concerned with Morality.

Lol. The trolley problem is not a moral problem. I am concerned with morality. I hope the trolley problem does not encompass for you the breadth of morality.

This is one of the advantages of having a real, living God. He can affect reality.

>Now that's a big claim... Anything to back that up?

My God does not do tricks on demand by atheists. I do not feel the slightest to need to satisfy your curiosity. God is accessible to all who seek Him.

You need no "back up" from me.
    @ethang5

Well, you're back on mute then, enjoy yourself.
    @Plaffelvohfen

Thanks. I always do.
  • WordsMatterWordsMatter 493 Pts   -   edited March 2019
    @ethang5 I looked back at all your responses to me you never asked me a question. What is your question?
    @ethang5

Ethangs “killer “ question ........Do you think the soldier who shot Ben Ladin acted immorally?

Dee .......No I don’t as he followed the rules of engagement and originally the team who went into get Bin Laden first goal was to capture but they switched to a plan B because they were shot at .....Others may disagree with my assessment, so what?

If Bin Laden had of surrendered gone to jail and converted to Christianity all his sins are washed away and he’s forgiven just like Hitler , Stalin or Mao if they converted , this makes your superstitious beliefs truly scary .Americans Christians according to a survey find rapists more trustworthy than rapist and here’s what you said on the matter.....

Ethang .......Atheists are not much trusted or liked by the gen pop. Perhaps they should be plain human beings more of the

Dee says ....What a truly nasty typical remark we are not human because you say so Wow , we got us a dictator 

Ethang asks me why I’m more moral than Hitler when told “I didn’t kill 20 million Jews he is astonished and asks “ why is killing 20 million Jews wrong “ when told “because my belief is they have a right to live” his reply is “well that’s plain you doofus”

Ethangs asks why I’m more moral than god the simple answer ....I haven’t slaughtered 2 million fellow humans , I claim to be morally superior to his god and him as I see the defense of a deeply immoral god ( in gods own words below )as immoral 

Dee asks .....how do you justify and call moral the slaughter of men, women and infants by your god ?

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

Dee asks .....Why does it delight your god to smash babies against rocks?

Your friend db kindly said the the passage refers to the progeny of angels who were giants that slept with women and god had to kill them? 

Any defense of your “moral “god?

Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

Dee asks ......Would you offer your as a burnt offering to god?  If not why not?

Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

Dee asks .....Do you treat women this way if not why not?

Also you called me a for saying there was slavery in the Bible read on do you agree with slavery if not why not?

No. 9: “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

No. 10: “Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Here is one last attempt to try and instruct  Ethang which no doubt will have him wail and screech “buh buh that’s plain stooopid “

Moral agents have a moral responsibility not to cause unjustified harm. Traditionally, moral agency is assigned only to those who can be held responsible for their actions.

Regarding objective morality and a god as being the source of such would an act kindness and generosity be any less kind , absent of god? Would murder and violence be any less murderous and violent absent of god? No. They would be exactly the same and have the same exact consequences on living beings if given no god. God is therefore an unnecessary middleman, to be rendered irrelevant 

ethang5
    @WordsMatter

>I looked back at all your responses to me you never asked me a question. What is your question?

Here:

...atheists here are not consistent, logically or morally. If they believe God is immoral for killing someone, how can a man be moral for the same action?

I wish the posts here were numbered. That would make it easier to cite them.
    @Dee

TL:DNR

You don't get to grill me after answering one question you dodged forever.

Cut that wall of illogic down. Posts from you are not gifts to theists.

Plus, if you keep stupidly telling people what I believe and what I think, what do you need me for?

I'll leave you to debate your strawEthan.

Don't worry, your 2 dolt friends will think you won no matter what.

May your echo chamber always be warm.
    @Dee

Lol. You're one of those douchy internet idiots obsessed with their imaginary image. Multi posting and all.

You can't hurt me with highschool taunts. You are just being an .

The question is not that difficult. Why do you think murder is wrong?

You spend so much energy dodging. Can it be anything other than fear?

You have no clue, because you've never thought about it. You are a shallow thinker.

Murder being immoral is your opinion. That is fine until you start stupidly calling others immoral for not following your opinion.

Pretend it isn't obvious to me. Why is murder wrong douchbag?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Ethangs “killer “ question ........Do you think the soldier who shot Ben Ladin acted immorally?

Ethang has been told 43 times now that I follow the Golden Rule which is why I think killing is wrong .....Ethang does not understand that

Ethang cannot address or attempt an answer to one of my questions here and he cannot defend his gods 2 million kills in the Bible 

Dee .......No I don’t as he followed the rules of engagement and originally the team who went into get Bin Laden first goal was to capture but they switched to a plan B because they were shot at .....Others may disagree with my assessment, so what?

If Bin Laden had of surrendered gone to jail and converted to Christianity all his sins are washed away and he’s forgiven just like Hitler , Stalin or Mao if they converted , this makes your superstitious beliefs truly scary .Americans Christians according to a survey find rapists more trustworthy than rapist and here’s what you said on the matter.....

Ethang .......Atheists are not much trusted or liked by the gen pop. Perhaps they should be plain human beings more of the

Dee says ....What a truly nasty typical remark we are not human because you say so Wow , we got us a dictator 

Ethang asks me why I’m more moral than Hitler when told “I didn’t kill 20 million Jews he is astonished and asks “ why is killing 20 million Jews wrong “ when told “because my belief is they have a right to live” his reply is “well that’s plain you doofus”

Ethangs asks why I’m more moral than god the simple answer ....I haven’t slaughtered 2 million fellow humans , I claim to be morally superior to his god and him as I see the defense of a deeply immoral god ( in gods own words below )as immoral 

Dee asks .....how do you justify and call moral the slaughter of men, women and infants by your god ?

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

Dee asks .....Why does it delight your god to smash babies against rocks?

Your friend db kindly said the the passage refers to the progeny of angels who were giants that slept with women and god had to kill them? 

Any defense of your “moral “god?

Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

Dee asks ......Would you offer your as a burnt offering to god?  If not why not?

Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

Dee asks .....Do you treat women this way if not why not?

Also you called me a for saying there was slavery in the Bible read on do you agree with slavery if not why not?

No. 9: “Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

No. 10: “Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

Here is one last attempt to try and instruct  Ethang which no doubt will have him wail and screech “buh buh that’s plain stooopid “

Moral agents have a moral responsibility not to cause unjustified harm. Traditionally, moral agency is assigned only to those who can be held responsible for their actions.

Regarding objective morality and a god as being the source of such would an act kindness and generosity be any less kind , absent of god? Would murder and violence be any less murderous and violent absent of god? No. They would be exactly the same and have the same exact consequences on living beings if given no god. God is therefore an unnecessary middleman, to be rendered irrelevant 

The question still stands Douchy.

All your dodging didn't work.

Why is murder immoral?

When your fear subsides, and you can quit being a douche, answer the question.
  • AmericanFurryBoyAmericanFurryBoy 531 Pts   -  
    We don’t know, but you can always assume the worst. You could go up and if they are being immoral their attention would likely switch to you instead of the woman. If they are for example filming a scene for a movie, then everyone involved would get up and explain to you what was happening.
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
    @ethang5

Ethang doesn’t know what 2 to 5 year olds know but hey he’s got the Bible .........

Morality is our ability to learn the difference between right or wrong and understand how to make the right choices. As with other facets of development, morality doesn't form independently from the previous areas we have been discussing. Children's experiences at home, the environment around them, and their physical, cognitive, emotional, and social skills influence their developing sense of right vs. wrong.

red no signBetween the ages of 2 and 5, many children start to show morally-based behaviors and beliefs. 

Plaffelvohfen
    @Dee

>Ethang doesn’t know what 2 to 5 year olds know but hey he’s got the Bible .........

Ethan knows why murder is immoral. You think its because it's immoral. Lol.

Why are atheists always the most militant?

>Morality is our ability to learn the....

No one has asked you to tell us what morality is douchbag.

You said murder was immoral. 

The question is, why is it immoral?

If you don't know, just say so. Doesn't it bother you to be this long?

No one here is here to have you tell them what Ethan doesn't know. Would you like me to send you a quarter so you can buy a clue?

Mr. More moral than God, but you  don't know why things are immoral, you just know you are moral.

This is like taking candy from a retarded baby. Exactly how are you Dee?

Oh, and you might want to talk to Joseph. His iPad is having the same ....ahem....problem yours has.

Can the class say sock puppet? I thought it could.

@Dee

>Ethang the village is still asking why I think murder is
    wrong, I’ve told the idiotic jackass because it deprives someone of their right to life which they are fully entitled to which is why they do not kill me either .....that’s 47 times now .....bet the jackass asks again

Think . Depriving someone of the right to life IS murder. A thing cannot be used to define itself. That is utter stupidity.

Murder cannot be immoral because it is.....murder. 

So I ask you, why is it wrong to deprive someone of their right to life? You saw your stupidity and tan to the mods.

While they decide if you are a hypocrite or deluded, can you answer?

Why is it immoral to deprive someone of the right to live?

Because it murder? Lol
    Depriving someone of the right to life IS murder
    Until someone does something about it, depriving someone of any right just creates an outlaw...  :trollface: 
    Only weirdos post in all caps loser.

And posting the same thing to multiple threads is spamming.

Lying about what I've said but I don't mind. If you feel you have to lie about what I've said, I've beaten you, and your lie is my proof.

You can't argue because you can't think. You can't think because your IQ is low. So you lie about what I've said, and run buttaching to the mods. How pitiful you are.

The lying atheist. The moral atheist. One and the same. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

THE FURIOUS AND DELUSIONAL VICIOUS “CHRISTIAN “TROLL ETHANG HAS ASKED THE SAME QUESTION REPEATEDLY NOW 58 TIMES I’VE EXPLAINED PATIENTLY 58

TIMES 

HERE IS THE FURIOUS VICIOUS TROLL ETHANG BEING TOLD YET AGAIN .....WATCH HIS STUNNED INCOMPREHENSION AS HE ASKS YET AGAIN .........”BUH ,BUH WHY IS MURDER WRONG , YOUR ANSWER CANNOT BE RIGHT CAUSE I SAID SO “

My reply (54th ) Children as young as 4 understand this concept where I’m from why can’t you?

Atheists mostly follow the Golden Rule 

Murder is wrong because as an atheist I treat  others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. 

Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.  

Murder deprives another of the life they are entitled too.

This explanation totally stuns ETHANG as he wishes to know how an atheist can reach these decisions without praying or consulting a Bible 

ETHANGS REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTIONS HE SAID “I’M NOT HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS PLACE IS “?

Ethang said god “invented “the Golden Rule he refuses to explain this merely answering “ because I said so “

Ethang doesn’t know what objective morality as he refuses to define it

Ethang says he doesn’t know what morality is without praying to god or reading the Bible for guidance , he refuses to define it 

Ethang said there is a god because he said so he refuses to explain why

Ethang said there are no other gods that’s stoopid  Ethang refuses to says why 

Ethang said “ slavery, rape and infanticide were not in the Bible anyone that thinks so is stoopid  “ a real Christian dbox disagrees with Ethangs “assessment “ 

Ethang said nothing is in the Bible unless he says so 

Ethang said Atheists cannot be moral because they don’t pray or consult the Bible Ethang said this is because he says so

I see now that you're anal- retentive. No problem. I was trained for trolls like you.

You can lie and make fake quotes about me, post in all caps or all bold, and it will change nothing.

I will still point out your stupidity, point out your lies, and call you out when you dodge.

Just as you tired of posting gifs. You will tire of making fake quotes, and tire of lying.

But as always, the question you're dodging will remain. No reporting to your atheist pals will save you.

No trolling behavior will save you. You picked the wrong theist to be an with.

You can't anger me with fake quotes. You can't scare me with all caps, and you can't outlast me.

A dime a dozen troll is what you are. Been there, done that.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

I see now that you're anal- retentive. No problem. I was trained for trolls like you.

You can lie and make fake quotes about me, post in all caps or all bold, and it will change nothing.

I will still point out your stupidity, point out your lies, and call you out when you dodge.

Just as you tired of posting gifs. You will tire of making fake quotes, and tire of lying.

But as always, the question you're dodging will remain. No reporting to your atheist pals will save you.

No trolling behavior will save you. You picked the wrong theist to be an with.

You can't anger me with fake quotes. You can't scare me with all caps, and you can't outlast me.

A dime a dozen troll is what you are. Been there, done that.
    @Dee

Lol!

Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing. The same motivation is behind you now.

But the message is the same DeeDee. You can repost my post as if they are yours. Nothing will change.

You can display your childish stupidity for as long as you like. But I wonder, if you had nothing to say, why did you think you still had to post something?

Anyway. The question is still here.

Why is murder immoral?
    Why is depriving someone of their right to live immoral?

No silly trick will save you. Answer or run. And for the first time, a post of yours had good grammar and punctuation. Lol.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5
    Lol! 

Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing. The same motivation is behind you now.

But the message is the same DeeDee. You can repost my post as if they are yours. Nothing will change.

You can display your childish stupidity for as long as you like. But I wonder, if you had nothing to say, why did you think you still had to post something?

Anyway. The question is still here.

Why is murder immoral?
    Why is depriving someone of their right to live immoral?

No silly trick will save you. Answer or run. And for the first time, a post of yours had good grammar and punctuation. Lol.
    @Dee

It must suck to be you Deedee.

Being redused to stupidity. And how frustrated you must feel, to not care to make a public fool of yourself.

I love it.

You've already told me that you don't know why murder is immoral.

I've always known you didn't know, I just wanted you to face it.

I will tell you why murder is immoral, but only after you exhaust your stupidity all over the board.

So I will wait till you get all the atheist stupidity out of your system. Go ahead, be as as your atheism leads you. I don't mind.
    @Dee

You've been unusually quiet DeeDee. Is everything OK?

Have you stopped spamming and false quoting now?

If so, I can tell you now why murder is immoral.

But if you've just run away, never mind. I'm sure you won't be able to stay away.

I see you brought Joseph out. That must have been fun for you.

Take care.

No trolling behavior will save you. You picked the wrong theist to be militant with.

Am I a prophet or what?
  • mickygmickyg 349 Pts   -  
    you are a theist..which god is yours..muslims have one ..jews one..christians two..@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @mickyg

You say .....you are a theist

My reply .....You are a Muslim
  • mickygmickyg 349 Pts   -  
    i am atheist...there was no jesus as the quran claims..quran is WRONG..@mickyg