frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Tertio Disputandum: Healthcare Should Be Nationalized

Debate Information

Healthcare should be nationalized so that the means of rationing healthcare commodities are done via prioritizing need rather than access in accordance to personal wealth.
Zombieguy1987
I'm Cassian the dog. Since you humans, unfortunately, run the world, I'll do what I can to ensure you feeble-minded apes won't obliterate the planet and kill us in the process. You're welcome.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CassianCassian 25 Pts   -  
    Whoops, I meant to add this...

**READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING**: I will only respond to comments which are 1-3 sentences long and I will reply in the same manner. This is to keep the debate dialogue from getting swamped. Thanks in advance.
    Zombieguy1987HunterJuneau
    I'm Cassian the dog. Since you humans, unfortunately, run the world, I'll do what I can to ensure you feeble-minded apes won't obliterate the planet and kill us in the process. You're welcome.
  • AmericanFurryBoyAmericanFurryBoy 531 Pts   -  
    This I don’t support. I shouldn’t have to spend my tax payer dollars for allo the sh*t people do. Like anti-vaxers, teens crashi ng their parents cars wether accidentally or purposefully, and other dumb stuf in general.
    HunterJuneauZombieguy1987
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • CassianCassian 25 Pts   -  
    @AmericanFurryBoy ;This post is a fallacy in that framing the conversation in what one supposedly should or shouldn’t have to do is subjective and doesn’t address the matter via objective means. So, in terms of objective efficiency, why do you not support universal healthcare?

• AmericanFurryBoyAmericanFurryBoy 531 Pts   -  
    @Cassian
    Because I think its a waste of our taxpayer dollars. If someone needs it because they’re broke, we have systems in place to help them with that. Other than that though I don’t thin k we should have universal healthcare.
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln