frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Why the Authorized King James Version Bible is the best, can you change my mind?

Debate Information

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
  • rosendsrosends 131 Pts   -  
    It would be easier to know why you believe that the KJV is "best" if, instead of simply linking to a video, you were to lay out your claim, defining "best" and establishing grounds for your preference.
  • SandSand 307 Pts   -  
    I personally feel the NAB (New American Bible) is the most accurate version.
    Nevertheless, there are inconsistencies found in it.

NIV
    There are places where the Greek is ignored and additions are made that are not supported by Greek

NASB
    Defers to the KJV constantly

AB (Amplified Bible)
    Substitutes text not found in the most accurate Greek manuscripts

There is something about everything.
    That is why the most accurate to me is NAB.
    I use all the other versions, because it helps to get an idea what is being said in the Greek.

Just keep in mind there is no perfect translations.

A broken clock is right two times a day.