frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Is the universe made from one particle in 3 states?

Debate Information

1. I propose that the universe is made from only one particle and that this particle has 3 states which are left spin, right spin and no spin.

2. That the universe is not made of dozens of different sub-atomic particles.

3. That all the fundamental aspects of nature occur in 3 parts which confirms this theory. 

A list of things that occur in 3 parts.
atoms - electron, neutron and proton
sub-atomic particles all occur in groups of 3
matter has 3 states - solid, liquid and gas
the human eye sees the world in 3 colours - red, blue and green.
ph scale - acid, alkaline and neutral
machine language - ones, zeros and spaces
the universe is made of galaxies, solar systems and atoms.
the brain interprets the world in groups of 3 - Law of thirds
electricity has 3 states - positive, negative and neutral. 
3 dimensions of space - width, breadth and depth.

Plaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    @Akhenaten

You forgot a few things... The Holy Trinities, a) The father, son, holy spirit... b ) Alex, Neil and Geddy... c) The 3 Stooges... 

IshaanKhalap
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • AkhenatenAkhenaten 106 Pts   -  
    Well, I did state that the human brain likes to organise things into groups of 3 so it's no surprise that a lot of religion and T.V. comedy like to tap into this natural phenomenon. Not as ridiculous as you thought, right.
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    No, it still is... 
    Just stick to computer games. Science is too hard for you. lol
    PlaffelvohfenIshaanKhalap
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    Yeah, sure thing kiddo...
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    A photon is a particle, as can be shown in a double-slit experiment. How does it fit in your theory?
    Matter has more than 3 states. Plasma, for example, is distinct from any of the 3 you mentioned, and amorphic structures can be a mixture of two of them.
    Machine language doesn’t actually have spaces; only human-friendly representation of it does.
    PH scale is continuous and has infinity of possible values.
    Human eye does not see the world in 3 colors; RGB is a computer representation of colors and has nothing to do with how human eye functions.
    The Universe is made from more than just galaxies, solar systems and atoms; it also has planets, lakes and humans that do not know physics, for example.
    The brain does not interpret the world “in thirds”.
    Electricity cannot be positive, negative or neutral; electronic charge can, however.

I am not sure if you are serious with your posts. Seems like you are playing around.
    Plaffelvohfen
    @MayCaesar

1. Photons don't exist. You can't have a massless particle because it is an illogical contradiction of terms. Bill Gaede can do the double split experiment using a pin and a one dollar laser.

Plasma is not another state of matter. When you disregard the aether you must replace it with an illogical stand in. The aether wind pushes the gas which makes it appear that it might be in a different state but it is not.

You can't use machine language until you press the enter button. Thus, the enter button is the 3rd missing link.  

Ph values must have a point where it is neither acid nor alkaline. Thus, it is neutral in the centre point and acidic on one side and alkaline on the other. 

The human eye has 3 colour receptors.  http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/vision/colcon.html

I am talking about fractals.

The rule of thirds -  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds

Quote - "I am not sure if you are serious with your posts. Seems like you are playing around."

E=MC squared has 3 parts. No this is serious. Some of the world's greatest scientists have often said that you could put the universe into one short equation. 
    But they didn't realise that the equation was already there. They just didn't know how to read it properly. That's all.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • Akhenaten said:
    @MayCaesar

E=MC squared has 3 parts. No this is serious. Some of the world's greatest scientists have often said that you could put the universe into one short equation. 
    But they didn't realise that the equation was already there. They just didn't know how to read it properly. That's all.
    E = MC^2 has 4 parts not three. while the whole theory is mathematically written.

• I would just like to point something out Pi is not described on the left of the equation and Newton's law of motion can have a 4th law added as gravity is described as forces detailed by type motion.
    @John_C_87

The above equation assumes that time is a dimension. Time is not a dimension but is only a measure of spin and rotation. Thus, the universe only has 3 dimensions and not four as the equation implies.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • Akhenaten said:
    @John_C_87

The above equation assumes that time is a dimension. Time is not a dimension but is only a measure of spin and rotation. Thus, the universe only has 3 dimensions and not four as the equation implies.
    Time now is only a rotation and spin the original mathematical principle of time is still a dimension.
  • To answer the last part.  the universe only has 3 dimensions and not four as the equation implies. Irrational mathematics is a state and why gravity has laws of motion.
  • Akhenaten said:
    @John_C_87

The proper explanation in laymen terms time is an advanced method of calculus to set multiple dimension in ratio.

If I could understand what you are talking about I would reply. But, unfortunately, I have always found your style of discussion to be indecipherable.
  • Akhenaten said:
    If I could understand what you are talking about I would reply. But, unfortunately, I have always found your style of discussion to be indecipherable.
    Sorry ,sometimes the obvious is hardest to see. I will try to help you.

Times constant is 360 degrees.

Sorry, but there is 360 degrees in a circle. Thus, you still don't make any sense.
  • Sorry it can be put in basic principle, the constant of time is a geometric circle. I am starting at the very beginning of the calculus. You understand what a circle is and how it has 360 degrees correct?
    Time is not a constant. Time is a measurement of spin and rotation. You are just trying to complicate the universe when the universe is simple and not complex.
  • Yes, my plan was to introduce calculus to confound the world. Is it working? lol
    All you are doing is asking me to teach you how to find a circumference of a circle by use of calculus and not its own diameter. Yes believe it or not time does in truth have a constant, two constants.
  • I like the idea can you figure a way to write a mathematic proof detailing the principle.
    Having a constant means that you can assign a number to it. So what crazy number are you going to assign to time which is a concept and not an object? 
  • Akhenaten said:
    Having a constant means that you can assign a number to it. So what crazy number are you going to assign to time which is a concept and not an object? 
    I told you their is 360 degrees as a constant of time. Have you work out a mathematical proof on you theory a calculus equation? It is the next step.
    The clock is ticking. lol
  • Akhenaten said:
    The clock is ticking. lol
    The clock is a reflection of mathematics. The constant number is 360.
  • How does this sound.

So, for all (a) plus gravity, plus velocity, there exists mass.

Why can't you address the debate instead of going off into irrelevant tangents?
  • Asking how you would write the mathematic proof is on topic. I went first and gave it a try. Are the three like particles in motion?
    You still haven't read the first post.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • Yes, I have. I'm waiting for you to present it as a mathematical proof. I made my interpretation ( for all (a) plus gravity, plus velocity, there exists mass.)
    This is so we can recognize the contradictions in you first statement and address them accordingly. 

• AkhenatenAkhenaten 106 Pts   -   edited May 2019
    You asked me if the "3 like particles were in motion". Thus, you haven't read the first post because it already tells you.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • Yes, correct I am waiting for you to write a mathematic proof. Rotation describes only one motion there are two more.

You still haven't read the first post. Still waiting. 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • I propose that the universe is made from only one particle and that this particle has 3 states which are left spin, right spin and no spin.

So what are the three states? 

There is energy as spin (1) and no energy as still (2). A left and right are not a different state as they are simple one state called spin (3) orientation which is set by relationship (4). Solid, liquid, gass(5)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/orientation

Sad isn't it. It's right there in front of him and he still can't see it.
  • IshaanKhalapIshaanKhalap 15 Pts   -  
    I honestly don’t know how you could come to this conclusion. There is so much evidence that goes against what you are saying, and your evidence is circumstantial and iffy at best. This is probably just some kind of ridiculous thing heard on the internet somewhere, and then you got sucked in.
  • @IshaanKhalap ;

It  is an effort made to discredit mathematic proof by contradiction. A clock has spin aka rotation. A clock has a starting position 12:00 pm. A clock has a display of multiple distance synchronized by a shared velocity. A clock measures a area East to west. A clock works with a compass which sets a constant North. The clock sets a constant East. 
    @IshaanKhalap

This is no joke. If you can see anything illogical about my theory let me know. My theory is 100% fool proof.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • How is a theory fool proof?

Definition of theory

1 : a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena the wave theory of light
    2a : a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn
    b : an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all
    3a : a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation
    b : an unproved assumption : conjecture
    c : a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject theory of equations

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/theory

Well, if you think my theory has any holes in it. Then stop shooting your uneducated mouth off and start finding errors and mistakes. Thus far, you have found none.
  • Educated people tend to paying for their corrections as it is a part of the conditioning of the education process as a whole. Its a theory and you address it as fact, you have be right. Can I ask how it feel to be the one person in history of all science to have a theory that is fact? Congratulations!
    Still waiting................................?
  • Spin is a single state. The first premise of the theory is a lie the universe as you put it has one particle and is in three state by your explanation of energy in your opening statement (1.). The need of an explanation of mathematical time needs to exist before any application of physical state can be associated to a universe along with the laws of motion that are called upon by the idea of any spin. The principle is gravity as a motion is modulation, elasticity, and reverberation can be created by rotation. These two are also states adding to a principle that palaces a limit of force simply in three states.
    Where is the detail and explanation of centrifugal force ?

Th
    e math proof I had written from your statement does not in principle reflect you premise and you are waiting and not demonstrating any corrections in the mathematic proof. ( for all (a) plus gravity, plus velocity, there exists mass.) When a person draws a map and tell others of a new location on that map it can be pointed to, the person does not say read the map again. You are not defending your own work by waiting. Here, I quoted you as the last part of my stament so you can still have last say.
    Akhenaten said:
    Still waiting................................?

• AkhenatenAkhenaten 106 Pts   -   edited June 2019
    @John_C_87

I am just observing the universe. I didn't create or make anything up. If you get a sphere and suspend it in space, it can only do 3 things which are spin left, spin right and stop spinning. Thus, we have the 3 states of the universe. The universe is simple and not complex. Centrifugal force is just aetheric pressure pushing back against a lateral force going in a circular path which is tied to a centre point. The same thing happens when you put your foot down on a car accelerator but in the opposite direction.
    Thus, there are 3 spin states of left, right and none. 
    3 dimensions of space width, breadth and depth. etc.
    3 states of matter solid liquid and gas.
    3 types of sub-atomic particle - electron, neutron and proton
    Thus, nature is a 3 state system which is based on left, right and no spin 
    It's based on primary school mathematics of the common denominator principle.
    Spin equals time. No spin - no time.

• If you get a sphere and suspend it in space, it can only do 3 things which are spin left, spin right and stop spinning. Thus, we have the 3 states of the universe. The universe is simple and not complex.

Three or more things. A mathematic proof by contradiction. A common denominator is a fix outcome by our use of suspension which is saying temporarily.

1.       Spin right?

2.       Spin left?

3.       Not spin right?

4.       Not spin left?

5.       Not spin up?

6.       Not spin down?

7.       Hand from fixed position?

When a sphere is suspended in an area it is stopped from falling? The process of simplification in the premise is not addressing some principles of primary mathematic besides laws of motion, to which there can be add two new laws. (4th law of motion. For all gravity there exists modulation, elasticity, and reverberation). The 4th law is used in this explanation because electric creates a magnetic field which is energy's motion by gravitation.  

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/suspension
    https://math.berkeley.edu/~hutching/teach/proofs.pdf ;
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/common denominator

Spin equals time. No spin - no time.
    This statement is not true a Calendar does not tell time it tells a season and weather conditions created by electromagnetic field and radiation exposure. Created by two kinds of spin. Time requires a 90 degree angle and artificial or natural horizon besides spin. 

@John_C_87

You are attempting to complicate something that is simple. This is what scientists do all the time.
    They need complications to satisfy their ego so that the universe is difficult enough to gain status and importance.
    A simple universe doesn't gain any status and importance because it can be easily understood. Thus, the art of the deceiver is to create artificial complications and difficulties.

Thus, "not spin up" , "not spin down" " not spin left" , "not spin right" "hand from fixed position"  are all superfluous conditions.
    These are all fully accounted for by the left, right and no spin states. 
    It is like machine language. Everything that the universe is made of can be derived from 3 basic functions or states. A machine language equivalent would be 1's , 0's and space functions.
    Thanks for the dictionary definitions. But, these definitions only apply to language and not physics. There is nothing in any dictionary which can fully describe the fundamental particles of the universe. 
    Note - If nothing in the universe was spinning. Then, time wouldn't exist.
    The galactic jets shoot out at 90 degrees to galactic rotation in two opposite directions; north and south. These jets create the speed of light constant as well as left and right spin particles. The north creates one direction while the south creates the opposite spin direction. These particles go around in a circle and come back to the centre plane where they fuse together to make light, heat and matter. That's why galaxies are flat discs. That's how the sun works. It's the aether flow that feeds the sun and keeps it burning. 
  • Thus, "not spin up" , "not spin down" " not spin left" , "not spin right" "hand hanging from fixed position"  are all superfluous conditions.
    First I must address a type error by me, the hanging fixed position of the sphere creates a temporary fix equation. Your math result is corrupted and incomplete, energy must create any spin, spin is motion.
  • This is not a complicate mathematic proof of contradiction a steady spin takes constant energy and any electrical magnetic spin requires a measurable north and south pole. By something as basic as a compass. The motion in time is in relationship built with the lack of motion in a compass at 90 degrees.
    The universe uses a paper, scissors and rock principle. Left spin, right spin and no spin. Energy is constantly transferred but never lost.
  • Enriched and depleted uranium using spin, and the laws of thermal dynamics.
    paper( vegetable) scissors ( mineral) rock (mineral) please go on?

http://www.collecting-rocks-and-minerals.com/metal-ore.html

Still not making sense?