frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Where Do You Stand On Abortion?

Debate Information

I'd like to hear where you fall on the subject of abortion.
My agenda is to study the human mind.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    I’m all for a woman’s right to choice a woman should have the right to bodily autonomy 
    AlofRIZombieguy1987
  • MacMac 28 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    I am to agree with this position, for otherwise would lead to the impractical absurdity of a woman having no recourse in matters so crucial to her well-being, especially when conception can be the result of mere mistakes or instances of non-consensual, forced sexual intercourse.
    AlofRI
    My agenda is to study the human mind.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Mac

Hi Mac , The topic I find gets very heated as terms like “baby “ , “fetus” , “personhood” get tossed about. Rarely do people consider that by denying a women this right one is granting the fetus an implied right which trumps the woman’s right to bodily autonomy.

piloteerPlaffelvohfen
  • Abortion is a poor choice of words to set a united state of all woman. Abortion is making a claim to official stop a process which has been officially started. In basic principle this is a lie that does not create all woman as equal by use of admission of a described crime in how it translates publicly.

Woman who become pregnant do not all have the child described by any one pregnancy, some woman in truth do not give birth to the child simply because of complications. What Idea all woman share equally in pregnancy as birth is challenged as a united state by the truth woman also grant citizen ship to the nation of their residence and birth. This citizen ship is done by all woman aborting the ovulation process.

There is a difference in making any legal argument that is constitutional in a united state and unconstitutional as a united state. At this point in United State Constitutional law a defense by ruling of Roe Versus Wade, places the person in preservation of constitution in a direction of address an abortion with a more honest truth, female specific amputation.

• AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I stand with Roe v Wade, the law of the land. It's amazing to me that so many in these United States think THEY have the right to an assault weapon "for entertainment", a "hobby" that kills hundreds of people every year, people with families and responsibilities, but a woman has no right to her own body. At least in many of the same people's mind. If I was a woman I would think: "If you can cut off my reproductive rights, can I cut off yours????"
  • AlofRI said:
    I stand with Roe v Wade, the law of the land. It's amazing to me that so many in these United States think THEY have the right to an assault weapon "for entertainment", a "hobby" that kills hundreds of people every year, people with families and responsibilities, but a woman has no right to her own body. At least in many of the same people's mind. If I was a woman I would think: "If you can cut off my reproductive rights, can I cut off yours????"

Technically it is not about cutting off a women’s body rights a woman does not stay pregnant forever and the baby at some point becomes a citizen of a nation to which a woman resides. Under no condition does a group of woman have a constitutional right to united all woman under a describe crime and insist on immunity of law. As woman and congress have seen fit to enlist woman in armed service to the United States Constitution. A woman can be given a female specific amputation as it reflects on admission into the country through a border she/ woman have equal right to. A woman wants to send a person back to the origin of there creator they are not in whole truth committing murder as a united state. Therefor no admission as a united state is required.

• AlofRI said:
    "If you can cut off my reproductive rights, can I cut off yours????"
    No one cut off your reproduction rights that's a lie. Roe Vs. Wade was a ruling not a law...……….?

• A person can tell another person what to do, that person does not have to listen.
    A person can tell another person something is illegal, that person still does not have to listen. 
    A person can find someone to say something is legal, that person still does not have to listen.

Realistically a woman has a right to stop an entry across a border into the United States as it can jeopardies her life. I would thank you for your service to the preservation of the United States Constitutional right. I just don't see any at the moment. I will keep looking in hope of anyway.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    I'm pro adoption, in the light of the abortion conversation.
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    I'm in favor of a woman's right to chose abortion, at any time before birth...
    Zombieguy1987
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "