frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Would you gift a romatic gesture to your wife an album with funny pictures of her

Debate Information

Would you think it is a good idea to make a printed photo collage of pictures for your wife as a holiday gift.Even though the are from phone history over a few years, with pictures selected will not be the best ones, and some are from random situations. Like dr office, before breakfast without make up, maybe some she wasnot her best. Of course there are many other great pictures with her and the kids, family, us together, etc. This way it is a good representation of real life.
DebateIsland
  1. Live Poll

Is it a good idea cor holiday present, or will the wife get upset?

13 votes
    1. Great Romantic Gesture
      92.31%
    2. Wife will be upset that some pictures she doesnot look her best
        7.69%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• I think it's is a good gesture. It's a very nice gift.
  • That's a great gesture.
  • tocik17tocik17 35 Pts   -  
    Terrible move. You are in the dog house now. Should of did better job selecting pictures, where she looks right in each one of them.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Tocik17, i guess you are indicating that this gesture may backfire, although most debateIsland users seem to think it is a great gift.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • tocik17tocik17 35 Pts   -  
    All I am saying, is that you are playing with fire. A nice bag would of been a guarantee. This gift is a hit or miss.
  • ajnsnd_29987ajnsnd_29987 2 Pts   -  
    I think it's a good gesture.
  • It's a nice gift, it's also very thoughtful. Some women may not prefer it. Once again, it's a very nice gift.
  • It's a nice gift.
  • aksk_19299aksk_19299 22 Pts   -  
    That's a very nice gesture.
  • bnyjstock1bnyjstock1 18 Pts   -  
    Get rid of the questionable pics and you have a great gift.
  • I think that's a nice gesture.
  • bnyjstock1bnyjstock1 18 Pts   -  
    I agree with tocik17. How many tries does it take most people to be satisfied with a selfie? Why? Because they only like to look at good pics of themselves.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Bnyjstock1 is correct. That is an excellent point. I should always ask going forward tocik17 and bnyjstock1 for advice related to such matters
    Live Long and Prosper
  • I think that's a great gesture.