frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

save the masses

Debate Information

so what happens to the people in backward tribes and those who live in inaccessible regions of the world who never heard of jesus and or his word?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    Nothing... They'll live their lives like they always did then they'll die and their bodies will rot, unless they get mummified or fossilized... And that's all...
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    why are you attempting to debate my side?
    @Plaffelvohfen
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @maxx

It didn't appear like there was a side to take here... You asked a question, I gave an answer...
    Did you intend a specific group to answer like evangelicals or something? You should have mentioned it... Sorry...
    AlexOland
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • AlexOlandAlexOland 313 Pts   -  
    @maxx

This is a casual debate. Everyone just shares their opinions. Not everyone who responds has to disagree with you. 

You can start a formal debate if you want that.
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    no, I was attempting an debate so I did not expect such an awesome answer@Plaffelvohfen
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    i see, a casual debate is nothing more than a mish mash of ideas and random opinions; thanks for the info; i will look into the other types of debates@AlexOland
  • NeopesdomNeopesdom 157 Pts   -  

God’s Righteous Judgment

You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. And we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, O man, pass judgment on others, yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you to repentance?

But because of your hard and unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of wrath, when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed. God “will repay each one according to his deeds.” To those who by perseverance in doing good seek glory, honor, and immortality, He will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow wickedness, there will be wrath and anger.

There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil, first for the Jew, then for the Greek;but glory, honor, and peace for everyone who does good, first for the Jew, then for the Greek. For God does not show favoritism.

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but it is the doers of the law who will be declared righteous.

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law, since they show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts either accusing or defending them. This will come to pass on that day when God will judge men’s secrets through Christ Jesus, as proclaimed by my gospel. (Romans 2:1-16)

“Never argue with an id'iot They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    that is a bit apart from what I am asking although I get your idea; however the bible also says one must believe and accept jesus to get into heaven; so what about the stone age tribe deep in south American jungles who never heard of jesus, let alone the written word?@Neopesdom
  • NeopesdomNeopesdom 157 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Allow me to reiterate. The stone age tribe deep in south American jungles who have never heard of Jesus, who do not have the law, such as the "Royal Law" of James 2:8, "Love your neighbor as yourself,"  will be judged according to their actions. If they are good or evil, they will be judged accordingly. The problem comes in when one has knowledge of God's words and rejects them, it would not matter how good one is because now that person has turned their back on God. 
      “Never argue with an id'iot They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    People from those tribes could ask the same question of everyone else: "What happens to all these people in the developed countries who never heard the word of the Oompa-Loompa The Great?"

The answer is - nothing. People live, people believe, people die. As far as we know, this is where it ends. Maybe it does not in reality, but even so the odds that one of those cultural gods actually exists are minimal. If there is something that truly exists out there, then I seriously doubt that any of the historical religions can possibly know anything about it.

• maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    but of course;  I was hoping you would have taken the other stance just for the sake of the debate@MayCaesar
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    you have a mental problem@jesusisGod777