frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Have feminists lost their minds?

Debate Information

RS_masterZombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• When a person speaks their mind it is only on loan.
  • jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    You have to understand the movement is illogical as, the declaration of Independence was signed in 1780 or 90 and oppression was claimed to have occurred in the 1800s while America was at war.

Jesus is Lord. They'll get their reward.
    Zombieguy1987SkepticalOne대왕광개토
  • jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    I do not encourage hating women however. Jesus is Lord.
    Zombieguy1987
  • You have to understand the movement is illogical as, the declaration of Independence was signed in 1780 or 90 and oppression was claimed to have occurred in the 1800s while America was at war.

Jesus is Lord. They'll get their reward.
    The use of Abortion as a united state in law is oppressing, it is the description of a crime made as an admission in advance of all fact. It is then given an alibi to justify the crime that has been admitted publicly again without collection of facts. The only united state all woman share with pregnancy abortion is undertaken when not participating in the practice of fertilization by use of sexual intercourse. All woman take part in pregnancy abortion, all woman do not know where the pregnancy abortion the unites them takes place as witness to the crime admitted.

Female specific amputation is a pregnancy abortion without self-incrimination of all woman or accusation of crime against men as a united state.
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  

Have feminists lost their minds?

It's like asking : Have women (or Americans or any one group really) lost their minds... The answer will always be some of them yes...

It's baseless generalization... 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • I don't support abortion but we should always try to inquire about the reason behind abortion. However, if you talk about these feminists then I would say they are just misleading the people and turning the attention of society from actual matters of females. 
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I think you are misreading their meaning. I think they MEAN to say: [even] good women have abortions, or that they are not "bad women", necessarily, for having one. In that case I would agree with them. I'm not for abortions with no good reason, but, sometimes one has to make a choice and the choice should be there to make.
    It IS a poor statement, a poor sign.