frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Be very careful today if you intend mocking someone , it can come with dreadful consequences

Debate Information

2 Kings 2:23-24 New International Version (NIV)

Elisha Is Jeered

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    And the Quran says to kill those who mock Muhammed. Grow a pair and criticize all religion, you cherry chicking, anti Christian bigot.
  • NeopesdomNeopesdom 157 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaRedeemed

This is from one of those "atheist" lists on how to mock Christianity, it is used by those that can't think for themselves. I've seen this posted a few times already here, they must think that it's some kind of gotcha verse or something, yet as always it's easily debunked and only shows the idiocy and ineptitude of the poster.

I would first question translations that deviate from the original manuscripts to such an extent to turn God's prophet into a cold blooded killer, as it's completely inconsistent with God's character. Whenever we come across something like this we should double check the original language or other translations.

וַיַּ֥עַל מִשָּׁ֖ם בֵּֽית־אֵ֑ל וְה֣וּא ׀ עֹלֶ֣ה בַדֶּ֗רֶךְ וּנְעָרִ֤ים קְטַנִּים֙ יָצְא֣וּ מִן־הָעִ֔יר וַיִּתְקַלְּסוּ־בֹו֙ וַיֹּ֣אמְרוּ לֹ֔ו עֲלֵ֥ה קֵרֵ֖חַ עֲלֵ֥ה קֵרֵֽחַ׃

The correct translation would thus follow:

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, "Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!" (2 Kings 2:23)

First, the King James Version has mistakenly translated the term as “little children.”

The Hebrew word can refer to children, but rather more specifically means "young men."  https://www.gotquestions.org/Elisha-baldhead.html

Secondly we also read that they were telling him to "go up", basically meaning that he should leave like Elijah did, or with their primitive understanding just meant "drop dead".  Obviously this street gang of youth had murder in their hearts and things were going to go badly for Elisha.

וַיִּ֤פֶן אַֽחֲרָיו֙ וַיִּרְאֵ֔ם וַֽיְקַלְלֵ֖ם בְּשֵׁ֣ם יְהוָ֑ה וַתֵּצֶ֨אנָה שְׁתַּ֤יִם דֻּבִּים֙ מִן־הַיַּ֔עַר וַתְּבַקַּ֣עְנָה מֵהֶ֔ם   אַרְבָּעִ֥ים וּשְׁנֵ֖י יְלָדִֽים׃

And he turned around, and when he saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. And two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys. (2 Kings 2:24)

wat·tə·ḇaq·qa‘·nāh is the Hebrew word used here and means torn. The word for torn apart is yiṭ-ṭā-rêp̄ and is not in this verse. Nowhere does it say any were killed, nor does it say to what extent the youth were torn, could easily been just some minor scratches.

To: ....turns out that some punks that got scratched up and scared away by a couple of bears.

.... receiving the word with all readiness of mind, daily searching the scriptures if these things were so. (Acts 17:11)

ethang5
      “Never argue with an id'iot They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited August 2019
    @YeshuaRedeemed

You say ......And the Quran says to kill those who mock Muhammed. 

My reply .....Yes I know , you share that in common with Muslims as in both your gods command killing for those who don’t lick their godly asses 

You say ......Grow a pair and criticize all religion, 

My reply .....”grow a pair “ ha , ha, ha , this coming from bible thumper who looks like an overfed Walrus is hilarious 

You say ......you cherry chicking, anti Christian bigot.

My reply .....You’re not a Christian as you do and say the complete opposite to what a genuine follower of Jesus does you hypocrite......I’m married to a Christian you dummy 

Read below and weep Walrus face .....

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Neopesdom

You say .....

This is from one of those "atheist" lists on how to mock Christianity,

My reply ......It’s entirely mock worthy , the Bible is comedy gold  

You say ......it is used by those that can't think for themselves.

My reply .....This from a guy who believes a man walked on water demonstrates who can and cannot actually think for themselves 

You say ......I've seen this posted a few times already here, they must think that it's some kind of gotcha verse or something, yet as always it's easily debunked and only shows the idiocy and ineptitude of the poster.

My reply .....The verse as written is plain enough despite your pathetic attempts at reinterpretation plundered from a Christian apologetics site. Of course being the you are you previously claimed that biblical instructions regarding buying , selling , beating and owning slaves were actually work contracts for the benefit of slaves.

You sound exactly like a guard at a concentration camp defending the gassing of Jews as actually the reverse and indeed a deeply humane thing to do 
  • ethang5ethang5 258 Pts   -  
    No insults by the militant anti-theist here. No sir.

Only theists use insults.

Can the class say "deluded"?

I thought it could.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Again what you’re babbling about is beyond me , watch out for those bears as you go along your way 
    >Again what you’re babbling about is beyond me,

Lol. I know. When you later claim that only others rant and insult, I'll remind you.

>watch out for those bears as you go along your way

Too busy looking for those contradictions you claimed. My guess they will be as invisible as your bears.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

You say ......Too busy looking for those contradictions you claimed.

My reply .....Which is why I put them in big black print in an attempt to allow for your stupidity 

You say .......My guess they will be as invisible as your bears.

My reply .......My bears? Again no they’re biblical bears you really must read a bible ET , indeed the Bears in question share that gift of invisibility with your god and Jesus yet you don’t believe in the bears but do in the Jesus and god  ....Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    TKDB
  • billbatardbillbatard 133 Pts   -  
    Nothing in the bible is true its  a fairy tale and i mock you god i piss on your bible
    PlaffelvohfenTKDB
    The passion for destruction is also a creative passion. Mikhail Bakunin

• ethang5ethang5 258 Pts   -   edited August 2019
    Bears? I'm too busy looking for those contradictions you claimed.

>Which is why I put them in big black print in an attempt to allow for your stupidity 

Too bad for you then that posting in large font does not constitute proof or make your post logical.

My guess they will be as invisible as your bears.

>My bears? Again no they’re biblical bears you really must read a bible ET,

I do Cletus, and your "biblical bears" are as real as your "biblical contradictions". Can we now conclude that you cannot address my rebuttals?

>indeed the Bears in question share that gift of invisibility with your god and Jesus yet you don’t believe in the bears but do in the Jesus and god  ....Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

So now bears are your evidence of a biblical contradiction? Do you believe in bears?

Air is invisible too, do you believe air exists? No?

Why are you dead set on proving to us that you're an ? We know already.
    Neopesdom
    @ethang5

You say ........Too bad for you then that posting in large font does not constitute proof or make your post logical.

My reply ......It does to me and biblical scholars who totally agree the accounts are contradictory....get a Bible Doofus 

You say .....My guess they will be as invisible as your bears.

My reply .....Bears actually exist as do biblical scholars and me , you were firmly put back in your box 

You say ......I do Cletus, and your "biblical bears" are as real as your "biblical contradictions"

My reply ......Hey dummy  I keep telling you Bears exist and biblical experts , as do I , we have pointed out the contradictions 

You say ......Can we now conclude that you cannot address my rebuttals?

My reply ......Your “rebuttals” are like your god proofs hilarious 

You say ......So now bears are your evidence of a biblical contradiction?

My reply ......So now your non bears are proof of biblical correctness?

You say ......Do you believe in bears?

My reply ......Why do you not believe in bears wow!

You say ......Air is invisible too, do you believe air exists?

My reply ....So you pray to air ET ....I keep telling you this 

You say ......Why are you dead set on proving to us that you're an ? We know already.

My reply......Yes but you claim the same of biblical experts,  but hey you have your fellow flat earth fan club and young earth creationists on your side as in your “proving to us” .......A large “think tank” of American religious nuts who’s collective idiocy is what Trump relies on to give him a second term 
    Plaffelvohfen
    @Dee

Too bad for you then that posting in large font does not constitute proof or make your post logical.

>It does to me and biblical scholars who totally agree the accounts are contradictory....get a Bible Doofus

I just showed you on the other thread that biblical scholars do not agree with you. You have simply been a victim of your poor education.

My guess they will be as invisible as your bears.

>Bears actually exist as do biblical scholars and me , you were firmly put back in your box 

OK, the bible contradicts because.... Bears.

I do Cletus, and your "biblical bears" are as real as your "biblical contradictions"

>Hey dummy  I keep telling you Bears exist...

You said "biblical bears". What are those? And how do they prove a biblical contradiction?

>...and biblical experts , as do I , we have pointed out the contradictions

No sir. They pointed out the accounts were different. They are supposed to be. Why would the bible have two exact accounts of the same event? That would not make sense.

Can we now conclude that you cannot address my rebuttals?

>Your “rebuttals” are like your god proofs hilarious 

When you stop laughing, address one. And I have never presented "god proofs". Stupidity has not helped you, and lying won't either.

So now bears are your evidence of a biblical contradiction?

>So now your non bears are proof of biblical correctness?

They are proof of your biblical ignorance.

Do you believe in bears?

>Why do you not believe in bears wow!

I believe only in His Royal Majesty, King Jesus Christ. I will make a note that your belief is in bears.

Air is invisible too, do you believe air exists?

>So you pray to air ET ....I keep telling you this 

You say God is invisible, so I ask you if you believe air exists, and you conclude that I pray to air? And you get miffed when I treat you like a moron?

Why are you dead set on proving to us that you're an ? We know already.

>Yes but you claim the same of biblical experts,

No . That is just your spin. The experts are fine. You're the .

>...but hey you have your fellow flat earth fan club and young earth creationists on your side as in your “proving to us” .......A large “think tank” of American religious nuts who’s collective idiocy is what Trump relies on to give him a second term

Wow! Flat Earth, Young Earth, and Trump in one red herring! You suck at debate, but excel at smarmy insinuation.

Your biblical scholars contradicted you. I suggest you get someone who graduated from college to explain your link to you.

Google mining can never substitute for a real education.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

You say .....I just showed you on the other thread that biblical scholars do not agree with you. You have simply been a victim of your poor education.

My reply ......

You never quoted even one biblical scholar because you couldn’t you lied and asked me could I give you the name of even one who agreed with me and I can give you loads Yet you can give none 

You showed nothing except a lack of education as you haven’t a clue and desperately tried to say Biblical scholars agreed with your stupidity , they don’t nor do I , get an education ......Your exegetical blindness is due to your poor education and your denial of contradictions is again your only “defence” left 

One would be exegetically blind to not see differences between the first (Gen 1:1–2:4a) and the second (Gen 2:4b-25) Genesis creation accounts.1 The majority of scholars stress discrepancies between them

“In many ways they duplicate each other, and on several points they contradict each other.”

Andrews University Seminary Studies, Vol. 49, No. 1, 45-65. Copyright © 2011 Andrews University Press.

A FRESH LOOK AT TWO GENESIS CREATION ACCOUNTS: CONTRADICTIONS?

Jiří Moskala Andrews University

The rest of your rant in print is merely you doing your usual little temper tantrum because you have been beaten again 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @billbatard

"Nothing in the bible is true its a fairy tale and i mock you god i piss on your bible"

Who are you going on about billbatard? 

I just showed you on the other thread that biblical scholars do not agree with you. You have simply been a victim of your poor education.

You never quoted even one biblical scholar because you couldn’t...

I didn't have to. You offered what you claimed was a contradiction and then folded when it was debunked.

>you lied and asked me could I give you the name of even one who agreed with me and I can give you loads... 

None of them agreed with you. You misunderstood your own link. I quoted is comment refuting you.

>Yet you can give none.

I listed the scholars your link said agreed with me.

>You showed nothing except a lack of education as you haven’t a clue and desperately tried to say Biblical scholars agreed with your stupidity, 

With this 6th grade English, the last thing you should talk about is someone's lack of an education.

>..they don’t nor do I , get an education 

Lol. OK .

>......Your exegetical blindness is due to your poor education and your denial of contradictions is again your only “defence” left 

What is your poor English due to?

>One would be exegetically blind to not see differences between the first (Gen 1:1–2:4a) and the second (Gen 2:4b-25) Genesis creation accounts.1 The majority of scholars stress discrepancies between them

Differences are not contradictions moron. You claimed there were contradictions. Show one.

>“In many ways they duplicate each other, and on several points they contradict each other.”

So show the contradiction. Don't just state there is one.

>A FRESH LOOK AT TWO GENESIS CREATION ACCOUNTS: CONTRADICTIONS?

Your link concluded there were none.

>The rest of your rant in print is merely you doing your usual little temper tantrum because you have been beaten again 

OK .

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Take your medicine like the big girl you are , biblical scholars and I see the glaring contradictions you do not as you’re still wearing your Jesus glasses ........The rest of your wall of insult and temper tantrums I ignored as usual .....

Biblical experts claim ......One would be exegetically blind to not see differences between the first (Gen 1:1–2:4a) and the second (Gen 2:4b-25) Genesis creation accounts.1 The majority of scholars stress discrepancies between them because they assume there are two different authors

ET you’re an that’s official and the experts agree remember you did say no expert sees the contradictions?

There are two separate accounts of creation, one in the first chapter of Genesis and one in the second chapter. Many Bible scholars (in particular those applying the historical-critical exegetical method) freely accept that these two accounts of creation, if read literally, are inconsistent with each other because they were written by different people. According to the Documentary hypothesis, which tried to trace how the Bible formed, Genesis 1 came from the "priestly source" (an Aaronic priest writing ca. 500 BCE), while Genesis 2 came from the "Yahwist source" (scriptures concerning a precursor to the Jewish God from the land of Judah, written ca. 900 BCE).

On the other hand, according to Biblical literalists, both chapters were written by Moses on instructions from God. Since they are both held to be literally true, they must be consistent in all particulars, though they are not.

Andrews University Seminary Studies, Vol. 49, No. 1, 45-65. Copyright © 2011 Andrews University Press.

A FRESH LOOK AT TWO GENESIS CREATION ACCOUNTS: CONTRADICTIONS?

Jiří Moskala Andrews University

One would be exegetically blind to not see differences between the first (Gen 1:1–2:4a) and the second (Gen 2:4b-25) Genesis creation accounts.1 The majority of scholars stress discrepancies between them because they assume there are two different authors . They claim that the first creation story was composed by the “Priestly” (P) writer, the second by the “Jahvist,” (J), and later an unknown redactor or redactors put them together.2 Richard E. Friedman states: “In many ways they duplicate each other, and on several points they contradict each other.”3 Are these two creation narratives really contradictory? Do they stand in opposition to each other?

1The first creation account is found in Gen 1:1–2:4a, and the second account is in Gen 2:4b-25.

Bible scholars are divided over whether Gen 2:4a belongs to the first creation story or whether it is an introductory formula to the second account. Among those exegetes who take the first creation story as Gen 1:1–Gen 2:4a are Claus Westermann, Genesis 1–11: A Continental Commentary (Minneapolis: Fortress, 1994), 78, 178, 197; Jacques B. Doukhan, The Genesis Creation Story: Its Literary Structure, Andrews University Seminary Dissertation Series, 5 (Berrien Springs: Andrews University Press, 1978), 59, 78-79; E. A. Speiser, Genesis, 3d ed., AB 1 (Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1981), 3-13. Those who see Gen 2:4a as an introductory formula to the second account include Gordon J. Wenham, Genesis 1–15, WBC, 1 (Waco: Word, 1987), 5, 36, 49; Victor P. Hamilton, The Book of Genesis: Chapters 1–17, NICOT 1 (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1990), 150-153; John H. Walton, Genesis, NIV Application Commentary (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2001), 35- 36, 39-41, 65, 163; Nahum M. Sarna, Genesis, JPS Torah Commentary (Philadelphia: JPS, 1989), 14-17; Bruce K. Waltke, Genesis: A Commentary (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2001), 79, 83-84. For discussions for and against these positions, see Umberto Cassuto, A Commentary on the Book of Genesis: From Adam to Noah, trans. Israel Abrahams (Jerusalem: Magnus Press, 1961), 1:96-100; Hamilton, 150-153; and Wenham, 5-10. The arguments in this article about the function of the first and the second creation accounts do not depend on either position. I concur with Cassuto that it may well be that Gen 2:4a belongs to both stories as a transitional statement.

2For a discussion on the authorship of Gen 1–2, see Richard E. Friedman, Who Wrote the Bible? (New York: Harper & Row, 1987), 50-246; John J. Collins, Introduction to the Hebrew Bible (Minneapolis: Fortress, 2004), 47-65; Gleason L. Archer, A Survey of Old Testament Introduction, rev. and expanded (Chicago: Moody, 1994), 89-147; Gerhard F. Hasel, Biblical Interpretation Today (Washington, DC: Biblical Research Institute, 1985), 7-28; Gordon J. Wenham, Exploring the Old Testament: A Guide to the Pentateuch (Downers Grove: InterVarsity, 2003), 159-185; Umberto Cassuto, The Documentary Hypothesis: Eight Lectures, intro. Joshua A. Berman (Jerusalem: Magnes Press, 1961).

3Friedman, 50.

>Take your medicine like the big girl you are , biblical scholars and I see the glaring contradictions you do not as you’re still wearing your Jesus glasses

Is your link's author a scholar? Do you know what "concur" means?

>...The rest of your wall of insult and temper tantrums I ignored as usual ....

You ignored Genesis chapter 2, verses 1 to 4 too. As usual.

>ET you’re an that’s official and the experts agree remember you did say no expert sees the contradictions?

Differences are not necessarily contradictions . Where is the contradiction? Chapter one and two are supposed to be different. One is a summery, as is often done in preludes, and the other is a detailed account of the same event.

>There are two separate accounts of creation, one in the first chapter of Genesis and one in the second chapter.

Then how come chapter 2 begins with creation completed? You didn't see that? Oh, it's in the verses you are pretending don't exist. Your link says...

>Bible scholars are divided over whether Gen 2:4a belongs to the first creation story or whether it is an introductory formula to the second account. 

>The arguments in this article about the function of the first and the second creation accounts do not depend on either position. I concur with Cassuto that it may well be that Gen 2:4a belongs to both stories as a transitional statement.

Your link is talking about Genesis 2: 4 - The verse you are trying to pretend doesn't exist. Your own link concurs (agrees) that Gen 2:4 is a transitional statement that belongs to both accounts describing a single creation event.

Your poor reading comprehension and your rabid bias have colluded to make you a public again.

Don't worry that you don't see it. The Gentle Readers do.
    @ethang5

Yet another wall of childish insults and  temper tantrums from ET demonstrating your hypocrisy and double standards , bet you tell your kids to “ turn the other cheek “ like the two faced fool you are

Here are the two contradictory accounts regarding the creation myth clearly marked and explained with your god clearly saying it “was so “ ........that’s the part you keep ignoring, I wonder why ?

Regarding your lack of education on the subject let’s continue to educate you 

The addition of chapter and verse numbers to the Bible was a recent invention. While sections, chapters, and divisions were often used; the standard version of which we see used in modern Bible editions were only invented sometime during the 13th century by Bishop Stephen Langton.Even then, it wasn't until the 19th Century that Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 were really considered "separate."

In fact, in the original languages, the names used for God differed between the two contradictory stories indicating with near certainty different origins for the stories. 

What do biblical experts and scholars think ? 

One would be exegetically blind to not see differences between the first (Gen 1:1–2:4a) and the second (Gen 2:4b-25) Genesis creation accounts.1 The majority of scholars stress discrepancies between them because they assume there are two different authors . They claim that the first creation story was composed by the “Priestly” (P) writer, the second by the “Jahvist,” (J), and later an unknown redactor or redactors put them together.2 Richard E. Friedman states:

Oh dear that’s you E T by one of your own and I totally agree you’re exegetically totally blind .

The vegetation!Genesis 1:11-27:

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so

And it was SO ......Vegetation clearly before man 

Adam!Genesis 2:5-9:

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground […] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life

Man first for no plants existed as it had not rained ...........

No matter what spin you put on it it’s just your usual evasion as in you also denied biblical slavery and denied passages regarding owning people as property and instructions on how one may beat a slave as non existent.

Your stupidity I blame on your lack of education your ignorance because you base your worldview on a book of fairytales and contradictory nonsense .

The rest of your wall of text I didn’t read as it’s just your usual rage and tantrums because biblical experts and I think you’re an  

>Yet another wall of childish insults and  temper tantrums from ET demonstrating your hypocrisy and double standards, bet you tell your kids to “ turn the other cheek “ like the two faced fool you are

Not to morons like you. For idiots like you we get the whip.

>Here are the two contradictory accounts regarding the creation myth clearly marked and explained with your god clearly saying it “was so “ ........that’s the part you keep ignoring, I wonder why?

Because you're ? You think by deleting my response in your reply you can claim I "ignored" it. How are you?

>Regarding your lack of education on the subject let’s continue to educate you

Lol. I've already passed the sixth grade dee dee.

>The addition of chapter and verse numbers to the Bible was a recent invention. 

Irrelevant and off topic. Address the verses you're dodging. Numbered or not, the verses are there. Address chapter 2: 1 to 4

>What do biblical experts and scholars think ?

Depends. Some in your link think there are differences between chapter 1 and 2, but none think they describe separate creation events.

If you had an argument, you wouldn't have to keep posting debunked nonsense.

On DDO right now I have an similar to you simply reposting his stupidity. If you're posting just to spite me, you better get comfortable.

I don't get angry. I don't tire. I don't get flustered. I don't care what others think. I will allow you to be as as you want to be for as long as you want to be.

>....biblical slavery 

Stay on topic. You will not be allowed to run to another subject because you're being beaten on this one. Address verses 1 to 4

>Your stupidity I blame on your lack of education your ignorance because you base your worldview on a book of fairytales and contradictory nonsense .

No one is here to hear what you blame anything on. Address the verses you're dodging.

>The rest of your wall of text I didn’t read as it’s just your usual rage and tantrums because biblical experts and I think you’re an

The biblical experts did not pretend chapter 2, verses 1 to 4 did not exist.

Perhaps you should have read the entire passage before you made the ignorant post.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ET ;

Oh dear , you’re posting the same tired repetitive nonsense now on several threads in an  attempt to get fellow Christian to support you , yet they even know your idiocy cannot be supported. 

Poor ET in a rage again and dodging and swerving again in an attempt to avoid addressing what he’s failed to do so far as in address the simple question he keeps fleeing from 

And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so

And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground […] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life

and there was not a man to till the ground.........

Still man first ET?  Can you defend that without flying into a rage myself and the gentle readers await your response or should I say wall of rants , rages and insults 

>Oh dear , you’re posting the same tired repetitive nonsense now on several threads in an  attempt to get fellow Christian to support you

Stop being a fool. Members can read.

>yet they even know your idiocy cannot be supported. 

OK . Now will you address Genesis 2: 1 to 4? Or will you show us your stupidity again?

>Poor ET in a rage again and dodging and swerving again in an attempt to avoid addressing what he’s failed to do so far as in address the simple question he keeps fleeing from

If debate was an giving running commentary, you wouldn't suck at it.

>Still man first ET? 

It won't change by you spamming the board . None of your scholars say man was created first. You cut out Genesis 2: 1 to 4 and then repost your stupidity, thinking stupidity aids you.

>Can you defend that without flying into a rage

Can you address my defense without lying and deleting my response?

>myself and the gentle readers await your response 

None of you do. The Gentle Readers have seen my response and you are pretending because you've lost and you're .

>...or should I say wall of rants , rages and insults

You will say what ever isn't Genesis 2: 1 to 4. You have to avoid those verses at all cost.

Here, I'll post them for you since your integrity is a little lacking.

Gen 2:1 - Thus the Heavens and the Earth were FINISHED, and all the hosts of them.

See that ? Creation is over.

2 - And on the seventh day God ended his work which He had made; And He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.

It's repeated for you . Creation is over.

3 - And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it. Because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made.

Repeated a third time for idiots just like you. Creation is over.

4 - These are the generations of the Heavens and of the Earth when they were created, in the DAY that the Lord God made the Earth and the Heavens.

What does the article "these" in verse 4 refer to moron? You don't know?

Now you stupidly start at verse 5, having cut out verses 1 to 4 that show creation is over, and claim like an imbecile, that another creation event is taking place!

How are you?

No really, this isn't rhetorical. How are you?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Calm down E T , your latest wall of insults and tantrums do not help your case at all 
    Poor ET in a rage again and dodging and swerving again in an attempt to avoid addressing what he’s failed to do so far as in address the simple question he keeps fleeing from 

And it was SO ......Vegetation clearly before man And it was so .........clear as daylight buddy vegetation first 

and there was not a man to till the ground.........Adam first ET 

You really should get a bible buddy and attempt to read it without your spin on it , biblical experts as I’ve demonstrated  and I believe the accounts contradictory suck it up 

You attempted the same sort of nonsense regards the Bible clearly saying it was ok to buy , beat and sell slaves your denials are getting more and more desperate .

I can only attempt to educate you but your genetic stupidity leaves you incapable of comprehending basic English .....would you like to attempt another defence ...? Maybe .....?  

>Calm down E T, your latest wall of insults and tantrums do not help your case at all

The verses I posted do. Which is why you're again trying to avoid them.

>Poor ET in a rage again and dodging and swerving again in an attempt to avoid addressing what he’s failed to do so far as in address the simple question he keeps fleeing from

Answered moron. Now address the verses you're dodging

>..and there was not a man to till the ground.........Adam first ET 

No , verses 1 to 4 just told you creation was completed. If you have to pretend not to see verses and lie, your case can't be great can it?

>You really should get a bible buddy and attempt to read it without your spin on it,

Do you really think putting stupidity in bold changes it to sense?

>biblical experts as I’ve demonstrated  and I believe the accounts contradictory suck it up 

You didn't even understand your own link. Funny.

You attempted the same sort of nonsense regards the Bible clearly saying it was ok to buy , beat and sell slaves your denials are getting more and more desperate .

Must be why you're desperately jumping from topic to topic to avoid having to deal with your loss here. Gen 2: 1 to 4

I can only attempt to educate you but your genetic stupidity leaves you incapable of comprehending basic English .....would you like to attempt another defence ...? Maybe .....?

Are you better in another language? Perhaps. You couldn't educate a fifth grader with that horrendous grammar.

The defense I've offered is doing fine, considering you're running from it like a cheap hooker from a vice cop. Why would I offer another? Though I can see why you want me to attempt another.

Here, I'll post them again for you since your integrity is a little lacking.

Gen 2:1 - Thus the Heavens and the Earth were FINISHED, and all the hosts of them.

See that ? Creation is over.

2 - And on the seventh day God ended his work which He had made; And He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made.

It's repeated for you . Creation is over.

3 - And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it. Because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made.

Repeated a third time for idiots just like you. Creation is over.

4 - These are the generations of the Heavens and of the Earth when they were created, in the DAY that the Lord God made the Earth and the Heavens.

What does the article "these" in verse 4 refer to moron? You don't know?

Now you stupidly start at verse 5, having cut out verses 1 to 4 that show creation is over, and claim like an imbecile, that another creation event is taking place!

How are you?

Why are you dodging this legit question? Really, how are you?
    @ethang5

Stop crying ET and trying to avoid addressing the two bible verses they’re clear as glass , your spin is irrelevant read below and continue weeping .......

Calm down E T , your latest wall of insults and tantrums do not help your case at all 

And it was SO ......Vegetation clearly before man And it was so .........clear as daylight buddy vegetation first 

and there was not a man to till the ground.........Adam first ET 

You really should get a bible buddy and attempt to read it without your spin on it , biblical experts of which I’m one and I have demonstrated  the accounts to be contradictory , suck it up 

By the way please try to address your appalling grammar , spelling and lack of punctuation get some help I would suggest  

By the way please try to address your appalling grammar , spelling and lack of punctuation get some help I would suggest 

lol. No punctuation in your admonition about appalling grammar. Funny.

English must not be your first language.

When you can address Gen 2: 1 to 4, let us know.

As I told you, stupidity will not save you. We see you dodging the verses, and we see your 4th grade grammar.

Your own posts call you a fool.
    >By the way please try to address your appalling grammar , spelling and lack of punctuation get some help I would suggest 

lol. No punctuation in your admonition about appalling grammar. Funny.

English must not be your first language.

When you can address Gen 2: 1 to 4, let us know.

As I told you, stupidity will not save you. We see you dodging the verses, and we see your 4th grade grammar.

Your own posts call you a fool.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Try reading a bible ET and maybe a couple of basic English lessons. How about attempting a defense of the contradictory creation myths?

How Hilarious ET’s latest defence is the verses below are “doctored” yet they are straight from the Bible he’s never read Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

Poor ET attempting to flee by running off to verses 1 to 4 in Genesis in an attempt to avoid what’s clearly stated below as in a clear biblical contradiction to go with the hundreds of others , ET thinks posting up a wall of rants and insults is debating all because it doesn’t know what’s in his bible ......Come on ET try at least to defend your .......

Still man first ET?  Can you defend that without flying into a rage myself and the gentle readers await your response or should I say wall of rants , rages and insults 

@Dee

Gen 2:1 - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

Gen 2:2 - And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Gen 2:3 - And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

See ? Creation is over. There is no other creation account. Stop being a moron.

Gen 2:4 - These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,

Do you know what the word "generations" means here doofus?
    The author is about to give us a detailed breakdown of creation.

Now turn your stupidity off and watch, you will want to delete this part in your moron reply.

Gen 2:5 - And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew:....

Before any life .

cont:...for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

No man . No plants. No life yet.

>Still man first ET?

It is never man first you imbecile.

Then starting in verse 7 of chapter 2, the author goes into detail about the creation of man and woman.

Like a low IQ , you call this a separate creation event, but you have to cut out verses 1 to 4 first.

Perhaps the website fooled you, taking advantage of your biblical ignorance, but either way, all you can do now is spam and post off topic nonsense about rants.

Really. How are you?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

More doctored verses all pulled out of context you really ought to take better care at cherry picking your doctored verses and read them without your usual spin , you tried the same B S with the verses on slavery .......Read again and have another sulk and rant unfortunately for you I’m not responsible for your stupidity.....

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5
    Mirror posting cannot help you and repeating what I’ve corrected you on cannot help you. Your stupidity is the stuff of legend but no doubt you will persist in repeating yourself 
    More doctored verses all pulled out of context you really ought to take better care at cherry picking your doctored verses and read them without your usual spin , you tried the same B S with the verses on slavery .......Read again and have another sulk and rant unfortunately for you I’m not responsible for your stupidity.....

• ethang5ethang5 258 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    Sorry dee dee, stupidity will not help you. Being a moron is not a debating skill.

You offered up the verses, and now you can't address them. Just as I predicted.

Where is the intelligent atheist? Is this ignorant fool the best you have atheists?

All the time we hear you blathering about contradictions in the bible. I ask for a single contradiction and I get a moron spamming the board like a retard stuck on .

So its either you vomit a thousand "contradictions" or post stupidity?

What happened to atheists? You used to be intelligent. Now we have an who uses no punctuation in his writing talking about grammar.

Your tactic must be to disgust the other person with slapstick stupidity. Has that ever worked for you dee dee?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Poor old ET still whining and mirror posting all because he’s never read a bible and relies on copy and pasting childish counters from Christian apologetics sites of which I knock straight back out of the ball park , you’re just another uneducated American religious nut who’s got tutored yet again just like all your fellow Christians yanks , I’ve wondered what sort of ignoramus votes for a baboon like Trump and you come along and show me the exact type of drooling imbecile required to keep the Orange one in power Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    @Dee

>Poor old ET still whining and mirror posting all because he’s never read a bible and relies on copy and pasting childish counters from Christian apologetics sites of which I knock straight back out of the ball park,

Do you even understand the grammatical mess above?

>you’re just another uneducated American religious nut who’s got tutored yet again just like all your fellow Christians yanks,

Lol. Uneducated to you must mean literate. Your education did not include English grammar?

>I’ve wondered what sort of ignoramus votes for a baboon like Trump and you come along and show me the exact type of drooling imbecile required to keep the Orange one in power

Anything but the topic in question eh ? Ironic that in a thread warning about the potential consequences of mocking, you step straight into those consequences.

>Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

Is your donkey braying supposed to make you look a smart person or like a jack a$$?

You're succeeding at one of those.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........You could bore for America .........
    You could have America rolling on the floor with laughter.

English isn't your mother tongue, so I get that and excuse your terrible grammar. But to be so militant while so ignorant? Inexcusable.

And if I were so boring, you wouldn't keep stalking me and responding to my posts, even ones not addressed to you.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    I  could bore for America and I admit I cannot help but be boring 

English isn't my mother tongue, so I use that as an excuse for my terrible grammar. I’m militant and ignorant , but Trump relies on people like me if he wants a second term 

And I’m so boring which is why I keep stalking you and responding to your posts

Well done ET , I told you confession is good for you , glad you got that off your chest 

@ethang5

@Dee

OK .
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5
    Ok I’m

I know ET , I know ......

@Dee

Ok

>I know ET , I know ......

Of course you know you're dee dee.

No one could be as as you by accident. Being deliberately is even more than being accidentally .

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

@ethang5
    No one could be as as you by accident. Being deliberately is even more than being accidentally

Saying the guy who believes Jesus walked on water cause it says so in a book and that’s that ....Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

Now we've reached your comfort zone. No debate, no reason, no logic, no topic. Just you ranting and doing your donkey bray.

Sorry dee dee, but you're just too to continue with.

You are empty, you have nothing to post, but your anal compulsion forces you to post anyway, so you post militant nonsense.

I have a life, and don't want to waste it on a bitter, ignorant, petty moron playing troll on an obscure website.

Tell your inner anal attention whore she "won" by being the last to post.

I'll shake your stupidity off my boots and go live.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ethang5

Your stalking is becoming boring , your need for my  attention is touching.

Good luck at your bible study group today (you’re in need of it) now away with you and boo hoo somewhere else ........

• ethang5ethang5 258 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    Be very careful today if you intend mocking someone , it can come with dreadful consequences

Lol. Irony  :D