frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

more religion

Debate Information

If gods aspectual concepts of classifiable creational areas of creation, based upon the word, then how can humans accept the reality of the key points of the particulars that actually do not matter?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    Listen,

Religion is defined as deep contemplation or thought.

The Bible is based on events and prophecy.

It doesn't fall under the classification of religion.

Jesus is Lord.
    AlofRIZombieguy1987
  • Listen,

Religion is defined as deep contemplation or thought.

The Bible is based on events and prophecy.

It doesn't fall under the classification of religion.

Jesus is Lord.
    You really have no idea about what the Bible is or religion and you demonstrate that with every sentence. You must think it's funny to troll and preach rubbish. A complete disgrace to the Bible and all religions as well as to the human race is you.
    Zombieguy1987

• SandSand 307 Pts   -  
    God created the universe to be an endless development for discovery and growth.
    I use this as only as an example:
    It is almost like programming a video game where the characters have intelligence, with an endless world of discovery.
    His goal is to give us purpose after the challenge is answered and Satan is destroyed.
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    that was so far removed from my post it isn't even funny
    @Sand
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    "The WORD" was written by MAN. It was cobbled together from the imaginations of people who were enslaved and/or petrified with fear of the ones with power. That, and a mindset that was infested with the thoughts that everything that happened was the work of one "god" or another. A mythical mindset of the time. A charismatic man came along (It happens, now and then, Hitler was one, Billy Graham, another). He became a "god", won some battles with the people, and miracles started to happen in the minds of those who believed in "him" the most. They even turned him into the "son" of their most fearsome "god". Before that, they were, as Voltaire said: "God is a comedian playing to an audience to afraid to laugh." They now had a kinder, gentler god to follow … much nicer than his father who killed babies, turned women to stone, drowned the whole world and its innocent animals out of "spite"??
    I know there are those who are shocked, even angry at my "opinion", but, I'm willing to change my mind. I don't see ONE thing that convinces me that we have a "boss" looking over us. As for THEE creation … the universe, Again, in man's imagination, everything has to have a either a beginning or a creator, and, it's hard to argue against that, but, what if that's just what we think? What made "GOD" ??? What made the atom? Was god actually created by the "big bang"? What caused the big bang?? Why did God make "Dark Matter"? Why in hades would HE create men who would destroy his "creations" , like Hitler? Genghis Kahn? Putin? Trump or the idiotic President of Brazil?? 
    I think "WE are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell", as Oscar Wilde said. With nothing but our imagination.
    maxx
  • maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    what does that have to do with my question?@AlofRI
  • SandSand 307 Pts   -  
    My mistake. Could you clarify the question?