frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Where evolution belongs

Debate Information

I drew some pictures, see attached files:

To make a point.
대왕광개토DeePlaffelvohfenAlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    P.s. seriously don't draw it's a waste of life. Read Yahweh God Jesus Christs Bible!

Live!

Jesus is Lord.
    Plaffelvohfen대왕광개토AlofRI
  • jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    I could probably script a better ai than debra!

Jesus is Lord.
    Plaffelvohfen대왕광개토AlofRI
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    Up to your usual “standard” of childish babbling and a  pity it’s not even entertaining 
    Plaffelvohfen대왕광개토AlofRI
  • 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    Prove that art is evil without referring to Bible.
     You said that art is evil so don't draw it.
    Yet you posted your drawing on this website .
    DeePlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited September 2019
    @jesusisgod777 ;

Here, you might be interested in this offer...

Jesus sucks, it seems... 

대왕광개토Dee
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • P.s. seriously don't draw it's a waste of life. Read Yahweh God Jesus Christs Bible!

Live!

Jesus is Lord.
    P.s. seriously don't read Bible it's a waste of life. Draw something!

Live!

Pablo Picasso is Lord.
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    @jesusisGod777 (666 ?)

I am an atheist. That being said, I DO believe that a charismatic MAN, named Jesus, lived, and had a large following. We still have people like that today. Today, we are not quite so willing to accept luck and causing things to happen as "miracles". His myth lives on. What shocks ME is that so many who actually believe in him are SO unlike him (as he has allegedly been portrayed). 

Jesus was not "white", at least in today's definition. Here we have a follower of a MAN who, again allegedly, spread love to all of "his creations", giving a "black man" a shower of Jesus' love to apparently wash away the sin of being a black scientist, who, uses his "god given brain" to help humanity. As Galileo said: "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." Some seem to think that the sense, reason and intellect is somehow diminished if one is black. 

Okay. YOU were created, I evolved. Mark that one up for evolution. Hate does nothing for this world, science does a lot.

대왕광개토