frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Globally, who is more evil?

Debate Information

1) Some of Humanity is?

2) God? 

3)  Or the Devil?

Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some females, to seek an abortion for an unborn child, that they didn't consent to being created in their own bodies, after engaging in consensual sex with a male, because they neglected to using birth control, before engaging in their intimate moments? 

(Millions of Abortions occur globally around the planet each year, and yet, I still have yet to hear the local or Nationwide news media, publicly blaming God, or the Devil, for those abortions, that those individual females, sought to have performed on them?)

Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some individuals to use a legal, or an illegal gun to victimize their victims with via their gun violance crimes in general, or the mass shooting crimes?

(Thousands of gun violence crimes, occur in the United States, each year, and yet, I still have yet to hear the local, or Nationwide news media, publicly blaming God, or the Devil, for those gun violence crimes, that those individual shooters committed?)

Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some individuals to become suicide bombers, or terrorists in general, and then go about victimizing innocent people, through the victimizing of their victims, through their acts of suicide bombings, or terrorist attacks? 

(Each year, I still have as of yet to hear the local, or Nationwide news media, publicly blame God, or the Devil, for those terrorist acts, that those terrorists committed by their own actions?)

Where is the modern day evidence, that the word of God, is being used to indoctrinate the new church parishioners. newborns, toddlers, kids, children, and teenagers in general, when their religious parents take them to a religious building, to have some family, and community time, with the other religious participants?

(Each year, I still have as of yet, to hear the local, or Nationwide news media, publicly blame God, for being used by those religious individuals, who each week, at those religious buildings, are using the word's of God, and Jesus, and the Bible itself, to indoctrinate those same new church parishioners, newborns, toddlers, kids, children, and teenagers, in general, when their religious parents take them to any religious building?)

Can anyone explain that global discrepancy? 

Are the local and Nationwide news media outlets, maybe doing their jobs incorrectly by not blaming God, or the Devil, for what humanity in general, is globally doing to itself, or to others each day? 

So who's more evil, towards humanity?

1) Humanity itself?

2) God

3) Or the Devil? 

대왕광개토DeePlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987ZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• I would argue that Humanity is by far worse than the devil or god
    smoothieZombieguy1987ZeusAres42
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • I would argue that Humanity is by far worse than the devil or god
    I would argue that you cannot compare the whole of humanity (all human beings collectively) to a single figure.

THEDENIER

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

"I would argue that you cannot compare the whole of humanity (all human beings collectively) to a single figure."

Sure AmericanFurryBoy can, and did:
    "I would argue that Humanity is by far worse than the devil or god"

@ZeusAres42,
    Why can't humanity in general, be compared to the whole of humanity to God, or the Devil?

Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some individuals to become suicide bombers, or terrorists in general, and then go about victimizing innocent people, through the victimizing of their victims, through their acts of suicide bombings, or terrorist attacks? 

(Each year, I still have as of yet to hear the local, or Nationwide news media, publicly blame God, or the Devil, for those terrorist acts, that those terrorists committed by their own actions?)

Did God or the Devil, commit those terrorist acts, or did some humanity, by their own hands? 

Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some individuals to use a legal, or an illegal gun to victimize their victims with via their gun violance crimes in general, or the mass shooting crimes?

(Thousands of gun violence crimes, occur in the United States, each year, and yet, I still have yet to hear the local, or Nationwide news media, publicly blaming God, or the Devil, for those gun violence crimes, that those individual shooters committed?) 

Did God, or the Devil, commit those gun violence crimes, or did some of humanity, commit those crimes, by their own hands? 

@ZeusAres42 What's invalid about those legitimate comparisons?

Do you have a non anti God counter argument? 

ZeusAres42대왕광개토DeeZombieguy1987
  • @ZeusAres42
    Yes, yes you can. If we were to make a generalization (i.e. if god were a human and god were bad, then humans must be bad as well), then it wouldn’t work. However, we as a population have done horrible things. War, slave Trade, Religious and Racial persecution, Nuclear disasters, Oil spills etc. This is not to say that God isn’t bad, but it is to say that the Human Race is by far worse
    ZeusAres42TKDB
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • @ZeusAres42
    Yes, yes you can. If we were to make a generalization (i.e. if god were a human and god were bad, then humans must be bad as well), then it wouldn’t work. However, we as a population have done horrible things. War, slave Trade, Religious and Racial persecution, Nuclear disasters, Oil spills etc. This is not to say that God isn’t bad, but it is to say that the Human Race is by far worse
    You've made a good argument here, even though I don't entirely agree with. Even, so I am comfortable enough in my own skin to recognize a good argument even when it's one that I either in part or in whole disagree with.

My contention would be that while there are individuals, and individuals groups that are responsible for bad stuff done by themselves that the whole of humanity itself collectively cannot be held responsible for that, as that would be a logical inconsistency.
    AmericanFurryBoyTKDB

• YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    I hate Satan for inventing mental illness, and would kill him myself for what he did to me, but God will punish.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @ZeusAres42

"My contention would be that while there are individuals, and individuals groups that are responsible for bad stuff done by themselves that the whole of humanity itself collectively cannot be held responsible for that, as that would be a logical inconsistency."

I've noticed how you dodged the historical stink of death, and violence than some of humanity has waged against others?

Here's my evidence, to that historical stink of death, and violence:

(Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some individuals to become suicide bombers, or terrorists in general, and then go about victimizing innocent people, through the victimizing of their victims, through their acts of suicide bombings, or terrorist attacks? 

Did God or the Devil, commit those terrorist acts, or did some humanity, by their own hands? 

Did God, or the Devil, commit those gun violence crimes, or did some of humanity, commit those crimes, by their own hands?)

You view it as an logical inconsistency because it goes against the grain of your obvious anti God bias, and there's nothing that you can verbally express that can globally counter some of humanities bias against itself, can you? 

Because Globally, some of Humanity is more evil unto itself, then God, or the Devil, ever could be, yes or no?

@ZeusAres42

A seriously logical question for you:

God and the Devil, they don't perform Abortions on unborn babies, that aren't wanted, do they? 

Are you making excuses for Humanity, while throwing God under the Bus, to benefit your anti God platform? 

대왕광개토DeeZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • @TKDB

Why on earth would someone who doesn't believe god's existence blame God for the evils committed by other people. 

For goodness sakes man, try to keep up.
    PlaffelvohfenAmericanFurryBoyZombieguy1987

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

He has no idea what a rhetorical question is... Blessed are the poor in spirit eh?
    ZeusAres42Zombieguy1987
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

"Why on earth would someone who doesn't believe god's existence blame God for the evils committed by other people. 

For goodness sakes man, try to keep up."

@Plaffelvohfen ;

"He has no idea what a rhetorical question is... Blessed are the poor in spirit eh?"

I'm blessed, because God, nor tbe Devil, instructed, or TOLD my family, at any time to seek an abortion, to do away with me because I wasn't an unconsensual baby.

Thus, I'm rich, and not poor, with a supportive family, that is rich because having a real family, or an Adoptive family, makes one rich with life, doesn't it?

@ZeusAres42
    @Plaffelvohfen

So I guess, that makes the two of you, blessed as well, doesn't it? 

You're both rich with life, because the two of you have supportive families, I'm guessing?

PlaffelvohfenDeeZombieguy1987
    @ZeusAres42

@Plaffelvohfen

Again some of Humanity is worse at waging death, and violence against other innocent humans, more than God, or the Devil, continues to be blamed for Humanities own inhumane acts against other innocent humans. 

Here's some more evidence, to that historical stink of death, and violence, via some of Humanity waging violence against these innocent human beings:

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4162955002?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=#aoh=15729929918259&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/11/05/mormon-family-killed-by-mexican-drug-cartel/4162955002/ 

"Suspected drug cartel gunmen kill nine members of American family in ambush in Mexico"

"At least 9 members of a Mormon family – three mothers and their young children – were killed in a suspected cartel shooting attack in Mexico.
    USA TODAY"

"MEXICO CITY – Nine members of an American family – three mothers and their young children – were killed in a shooting attack relatives suspect might have been a case of mistaken identity by Mexican drug cartel gunmen."

"The victims were members of La Mora, a decades-old settlement in Sonora state founded as part of an offshoot of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints about 70 miles south of Douglas, Arizona."

"The mothers were driving from Bavispe to a wedding in LaBaron, another Mormon community in the state of Chihuahua, when their three vehicles loaded with children were hit by gunfire, which caused one of the vehicles to explode in flames."

"The attack happened near Rancho La Mora on the border between Sonora and Chihuahua in a remote, mountainous area where the Sinaloa cartel has been engaged in a turf war with another gang. The ambush scene stretched for miles.

Leah Staddon, who lives in Arizona, said her nephew's wife and her four children died in the blaze."

SOURCE maps4newscomHERE
    SOURCE maps4news.com/©HERE
    USA TODAY

"Staddon originally thought 10 relatives had been killed. Mexican authorities said Tuesday that nine people died and four children were injured in the attack, but Mexico's Public Safety Secretary said six children were injured and another one might be missing. 

Eight children were found alive after escaping from the vehicles and hiding in the brush; several had bullet wounds or other injuries."

"Staddon said her brother discovered the smoldering, bullet-ridden vehicle.

"It's devastating," she said. "It's incomprehensible, the evil. I don’t understand how someone could do that."  

"Another relative, Julián LeBaron, identified one of the victims on his Facebook page as Rhonita María LeBaron. 

Staddon gave her name as Rhonita Miller, 33. She said Miller's four children who died inside the car were ages 8, 10 and 4-month-old twins, a boy and a girl.

Staddon said she learned later Monday that her sister-in law and her cousin had been killed. 

She was trying to verify from relatives in Mexico exactly how many people died. She said they told her that after gunmen killed her sister-in-law and two children, they opened the door and saw more children and let them go.

Staddon said her sister-in-law's oldest son, a young teenager, hid the smaller children behind a tree, then walked back to the family's ranch for help."

"She identified her sister-in-law as Dawna Langford, who was traveling in a second vehicle with nine children.

Staddon identified her cousin as Christina Johnson. Johnson was traveling in a third vehicle with her baby, Staddon said. Johnson's baby was found alive inside the vehicle, Staddon said."

"Christina Johnson died in the ambush in Mexico.
    COURTESY OF LEAH STADDON"

"Staddon said the travelers belonged to a fundamentalist Mormon ranching community that has lived in Bavispe for more than 40 years.

The Mormon church posted a statement on its website: "We are heartbroken to hear of the tragedy that has touched these families in Mexico. Though it is our understanding that they are not members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, our love, prayers and sympathies are with them as they mourn and remember their loved ones." 

"The Security Committee of Sonora confirmed late Monday that authorities in Sonora and Chihuahua were investigating an attack that occurred earlier in the day involving a burned vehicle and the kidnapping of several people. 

The investigation involved municipal and state police, the state attorney general's office, the army and the National Guard, which launched an air and land operation in the area where the incident occurred, according to a written statement provided to The Arizona Republic."

"President Donald Trump tweeted about the attack Tuesday morning, offering the Mexican president U.S. help "to wage WAR on the drug cartels and wipe them off the face of the earth."

"Lupita Orduno, a spokeswoman for the Sonora Attorney General's Office, said authorities planned to release more details about the attack Tuesday."

"The governor of Sonora, Claudia Pavlovich Arellano, said on Twitter that as a mother, she felt "deep pain" for the victims and vowed that the "cowards" would not go unpunished.

"As a mother I feel anger, repudiation and deep pain for what cowards did in the mountains between Sonora and Chihuahua," she wrote. "I don't know what kind of monsters dare to hurt women and children. As Governor, I will do everything to make sure this does not go unpunished and those responsible pay." 

It's not the first time that members of the breakaway church have been attacked in northern Mexico, where their forebears settled – often in Chihuahua state – decades ago.

In 2009, Benjamin LeBaron, an anti-crime activist who was related to those killed in Monday's attack, was murdered in 2009 in neighboring Chihuahua state."

@ZeusAres42 @Plaffelvohfen: Can either of you show the Public, where God, or the Devil, TOLD these criminals to harm these innocent kids and their mothers? 

• What part of this do you not understand? "Why on earth would someone who doesn't believe god's existence blame God for the evils committed by other people."

@ZeusAres42

1) Some of Humanity is?

2) God? 

3)  Or the Devil?

What I understand, is that ZeusAres42, can't come up with any non anti God counter arguments to support your argument?

This mess of words from you, is simply frustration, because you can't support your own self created anti God argument, that you've waged against God with? 

"What part of this do you not understand? "Why on earth would someone who doesn't believe god's existence blame God for the evils committed by other people."

ZeusAres42
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

1) Some of Humanity is?

2) God? 

3)  Or the Devil?

What I understand, is that ZeusAres42, can't come up with any non anti God counter arguments to support your argument?

This mess of words from you, is simply frustration, because you can't support your own self created anti God argument, that you've waged against God with? 

"What part of this do you not understand? "Why on earth would someone who doesn't believe god's existence blame God for the evils committed by other people."

What's funny here is that I have essentially agreed with you that those humans who committed evil acts were responsible themselves the acts they committed, but you still continue to argue with me?

Also, how can someone be Anti-god who doesn't believe in God in the first place? To be anti something you need to believe that something exists in the first place.

You also need to stop using the word Anti-God; it does nothing to advance your position. In fact, it makes you sound like some plebeian from the dark ages of UK. But then again, I am communicating with a self-proclaimed religious person from the US. And let's face it, there not usually the brightest lights in the street.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Because you didn't start out, with a fair, equal, and unbiased argument:

"God is far more evil than the Devil?"

"Hi, I understand that this is a highly controversial discussion and so please don't get angry if you're religious haha. Just remember as Aristotle said "It is the mark of an educated man to entertain an idea without accepting it."

So, given the Old Testament especially, wasn't God responsible for ordering the murdering of more people than any other authoritative figure in history ordered? God also told Abraham to stick a knife in his son's chest as a test for loyalty. And let us also not forget the endorsement of slavery where people did indeed get beaten too btw. And in Islam it was permitted that Muhammad had married a six-year-old, and then had sex with that 9 year old. In Islam, it was/is permitted that homosexuals are condemned to death, women are inferior to men, and so on.

And what was the Devil's only crime? To be the Archangel that opposed God. Maybe the true God was the Devil after all?

Who seems like the friendlier guy here? God or the Devil?"

My argument, is a fair, equal, and unbiased one:

1) Some of Humanity is?

2) God? 

3)  Or the Devil? 

@ZeusAres42, and then you continue on with your typical style of ZeusAres42, arguing?

"What's funny here is that I have essentially agreed with you that those humans who committed evil acts were responsible themselves the acts they committed, but you still continue to argue with me?

Also, how can someone be Anti-god who doesn't believe in God in the first place? To be anti something you need to believe that something exists in the first place.

You also need to stop using the word Anti-God; it does nothing to advance your position. In fact, it makes you sound like some plebeian from the dark ages of UK.

"But then again, I am communicating with a self-proclaimed religious person from the US. And let's face it, there not usually the brightest lights in the street."

So you're going to judge me on the Internet, from your countries soil, to give me attitude from the comfort of your keyboard, being that I'm an American?

You're bravery towards me, says volumes about how you live through the anonymity of your profile name?

Thank you for sharing how bright, and brave you are. 

• TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Because you didn't start out, with a fair, equal, and unbiased argument:

"Hi, I understand that this is a highly controversial discussion and so please don't get angry if you're religious haha. Just remember as Aristotle said "It is the mark of an educated man to entertain an idea without accepting it."

So, given the Old Testament especially, wasn't God responsible for ordering the murdering of more people than any other authoritative figure in history ordered? God also told Abraham to stick a knife in his son's chest as a test for loyalty. And let us also not forget the endorsement of slavery where people did indeed get beaten too btw. And in Islam it was permitted that Muhammad had married a six-year-old, and then had sex with that 9 year old. In Islam, it was/is permitted that homosexuals are condemned to death, women are inferior to men, and so on.

And what was the Devil's only crime? To be the Archangel that opposed God. Maybe the true God was the Devil after all?

This is a discussion of mine which is of no relevance to this one. My discussion was about religious scripture. Yours is about the real world. It's that simple.

My argument, is a fair, equal, and unbiased one:

1) Some of Humanity is?

2) God? 

3)  Or the Devil? 

@ZeusAres42, and then you continue on with your typical style of ZeusAres42, arguing?

"What's funny here is that I have essentially agreed with you that those humans who committed evil acts were responsible themselves the acts they committed, but you still continue to argue with me?

You also need to stop using the word Anti-God; it does nothing to advance your position. In fact, it makes you sound like some plebeian from the dark ages of UK.

"But then again, I am communicating with a self-proclaimed religious person from the US. And let's face it, there not usually the brightest lights in the street."

So you're going to judge me on the Internet, from your countries soil, to give me attitude from the comfort of your keyboard, being that I'm an American?

You're bravery towards me, says volumes about how you live through the anonymity of your profile name?

Thank you for sharing how bright, and brave you are.
    Right? And you're welcome.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Let me clarity a few things for your uncouth self.

You rely on the Internet to impart examples of your rhetoric, to Teach the Internet, from your ways of thinking:

"This is a discussion of mine which is of no relevance to this one."

"My discussion was about religious scripture."

@ZeusAres42

"Yours is about the real world. It's that simple."

Because in the real world, Humanity in general affects the rest of Humanity everyday, and innocent people get killed, maimed, hurt, and crippled by other people?

And then God is being questioned and being viewed as being far more evil than the Devil, when some of man puts God, and the Devil to shame, when Man is responsible for Abortions, Rape, War, Nuclear Weapons, Domestic Violence, Drive by Shootings, along with Gun Violence in general, and God, nor the Devil, are getting Zero news coverage for what Humanity is doing against each day, in the world?

What's odd about that same news coverage?

No one is blaming God, for what Humanity, is doing against Humanity and then referring back to the Scriptures as an explanation for why Humanity treats humanity like it does each day, does it? 

ZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2667 Pts   -   edited November 2019

For someone that claims he is religious you do a great job of behaving in an anti religious way. You're not interested in God or religion and you've made this very clear via your behaviour. Your interest here so far is yourself, and to troll others. As Plaff said earlier blessed are the poor in spirit.

I also forgive you though, for you know not what you do.
    Plaffelvohfen대왕광개토

@Plaffelvohfen, Fist Bump, really? You're a sad human being. 

@ZeusAres42

Attacking me, is how you argue.

"For someone that claims he is religious you do a great job of behaving in an anti religious way."

@ZeusAres42

, I don't care what words you attack me with, I'm not the individual who has to live with how your mindset, rules your arguments, you do.

More attacking, I see?

"You're not interested in God or religion and you've made this very clear via your behaviour."

More attacking?

"Your interest here so far is yourself, and to troll on others?

@Plaffelvohfen, what are you going to do?
    Another Fist Bump, just more sadness from you.

"As Plaff said earlier blessed are the poor in spirit."

@ZeusAres42

Keep your forgiveness, for the below people, who need your forgiveness, more than I do.

"I also forgive you though, for you know not what you do."

Give it to the rapists,
    Give it to the Abortion clinics,
    Give it to the gun violence criminals, who are in jail, for their murders.
    Give it to the drug addicts who use drugs around their kids?
    Give it to the anti God, Jesus, and Bible talking head's, who can't argue, because they are addicted to making money, off of the Public, via their publicity stunts, by writing books, and making public appearances, to put God, Jesus, and the Bible down, to feed their individual audiences, through their anti God, Jesus, and Bible Teachings, in front of a TV stations news cameras. 

@ZeusAres42: Here you are trolling on God, 

PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • Evil has nothing to do with any one religious ideology, it is the twisted interpretation redefined by humans that cause such evil to ferment in the first place.
    So God, and the Devil are not the real reasons for evil to exist on there own merit alone, but rather the misrepresentations made by humans about how they should be interpreted.
    Humanity is the real instigator of many forms of evils being perpetrated, because humans have the ability to influence others with their own distorted version of how one should practice such beliefs.
    Religion is what we make of it, and in some cases we use it to gain power and influence over others in very evil ways.
    So humanity is the creator of all evils by default.
    TKDB
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

"Blessed are the poor in spirit?"
    What is your individual spirit compromised of?

From ZeusAres42:
    "For someone that claims he is religious you do a great job of behaving in an anti religious way. You're not interested in God or religion and you've made this very clear via your behaviour. Your interest here so far is yourself, and to troll others."

@Plaffelvohfen

Do you view any of the below funny?

Keep your forgiveness, for the below people, who need your forgiveness, more than I do.

Give it to the rapists,
    Give it to the anti God, Jesus, and Bible talking head's, who can't argue, because they are addicted to making money, off of the Public, via their publicity stunts, by writing books, and making public appearances, to put God, Jesus, and the Bible down, to feed their individual audiences, through their anti God, Jesus, and Bible Teachings, in front of a TV stations news cameras.  

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDB said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

"Blessed are the poor in spirit?"
    What is your individual spirit compromised of?

From ZeusAres42:
    "For someone that claims he is religious you do a great job of behaving in an anti religious way. You're not interested in God or religion and you've made this very clear via your behaviour. Your interest here so far is yourself, and to troll others."

@Plaffelvohfen

Do you view any of the below funny?

Give it to the rapists,

The irony lmao.
    Plaffelvohfen

@ZeusAres42

What irony?

You're the professional internet spokesman, who's using the internet to troll on God with?

"The irony lmao."

Why not share some of your forgiveness with God, and ask for God, to forgive you for using the internet to troll on God with?

You forgave me for what?
    I know exactly what I'm doing, I'm challenging your trolling on God, thus my arguments are sound, and are outside of your Internet based bias views.

@ZeusAres42

And are you, maybe embarrassed to share your forgiveness with the below sinners?

Give it to the rapists,

Can you forgive the above sinners, because they, maybe, or apparently didn't allegedly realize prior to their alleged actions what they were doing?

Or are they not worthy of your version of how you utilize "forgiveness?"

PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

What irony?

You're the professional internet spokesman, who's using the internet to troll on God with?

"The irony lmao."

Why not share some of your forgiveness with God, and ask for God, to forgive you for using the internet to troll on God with?

You forgave me for what?
    I know exactly what I'm doing, I'm challenging your trolling on God, thus my arguments are sound, and are outside of your Internet based bias views.

@ZeusAres42

And are you, maybe embarrassed to share your forgiveness with the below sinners?

Give it to the rapists,

Can you forgive the above sinners, because they, maybe, or apparently didn't allegedly realize prior to their alleged actions what they were doing?

DeeTKDBPlaffelvohfen

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2667 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

thus my arguments are sound, and are outside of your Internet based bias views.

TKDBPlaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  

@ZeusAres42 ;

Yeah , I see how Forgiving you are:

You looked up a Quotation to be the heart, of your anti forgiving heart?

You sarcastically have it in your heart, to forgive me, for doing nothing wrong?

An Education on your shared writer:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4860176.Criss_Jami

The apparent author of "Killosophy." That's an odd use of putting meshing two words together, isn't it? 

Killosophy

by 
    Criss Jami (Goodreads Author)

Killosophy is 2 books in 1. "Killing Knowledge" is a book of aphorisms all created in and beyond the world of philosopher Criss Jami. "Loving Wisdom" is a book of poetry and a lyrical experiment birthed from the universe of songwriter Criss Jami."

I believe in Educating the Public, through Reference material. 

(One of the Reviewers posed this question about the author:

"This man is clearly an . ?" 

Mr. Briggs posed that question.

"He's clearly smarter than someone who thinks he's an . I love his way of perceiving the world. If only more people thought like him."
    Ms. Lorentzen wrote the above response to Mr. Briggs.

"Everyone is clearly an once we do not agree nor understand words and ideas they bring forward. Whether they are asking or telling, in the end it leads to the same end conclusion."
    Mr. Joshua Braniac shared that response.)

"aph·o·rism

/ˈafəˌrizəm/

noun

• 1.a pithy observation that contains a general truth, such as, “if it ain't broke, don't fix it.”:"the old aphorism “the child is father to the man”"

"pithy

[ pith-ee ]SHOW IPA

adjective, pith·i·er, pith·i·est.

brief, forceful, and meaningful in expression; full of vigor, substance, or meaning; terse; forcible:a pithy observation.
    of, like, or abounding in pith."

"It is never just disagreement but always intellectual dishonesty that is the apologists worst enemy.
    And its apprentice is ignorance."
    (Criss Jami)

I know this, those words aren't from your own mind, so they are irrelevant to this PUBLIC conversation. 

So why would you USE someones else's work, as a way to not answer the below questions in a fair and equal way? 

@ZeusAres42

Give it to the rapists,

@ZeusAres42

I'm looking for a, from the heart answer from you, and not a quotation from a published writer.

Do you maybe, view yourself as a pithy philosopher? 

@ZeusAres42

I'm a realist.

And you trolling God, and the Devil, for how some of humanity trolls on others in a globally inhumane manner, is what I would view as the saddest type of "philosophical teaching," that I can, at the moment think of? 

So basically you won't engage, argument wise, on any of Humanities based failures against itself or others?

But, you will go out of your way to troll on God, and the Devil, to get your probable, pithy philosophical argument across though right?  

Now, I understand the "heart" of how you argue. 

PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I see how bias your heart of arguing is.

You're a "bias blind spot philosopher" as well, it would seem? 

Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

Are you a Pithy Philosopher as well? 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDB said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

Are you a Pithy Philosopher as well? 

PlaffelvohfenDeeTKDB

TKDB said:

@ZeusAres42

I'm a realist.

And you trolling God, and the Devil, for how some of humanity trolls on others in a globally inhumane manner, is what I would view as the saddest type of "philosophical teaching," that I can, at the moment think of? 

So basically you won't engage, argument wise, on any of Humanities based failures against itself or others?

But, you will go out of your way to troll on God, and the Devil, to get your probable, pithy philosophical argument across though right?  

Image result for intellectual dishonesty is the beginning of moral decline

This OP continues to try to frame me as someone that I am not, and thus continues to try to make counter arguments to things I never even said. Hence, the intellectual dishonesty. And of course, a very Anti Religious thing to do. And of course, only undermines his position. @TKDB if you're an advocate for religion then you're not setting a very good example. Unless of course, you adhere to some harmful religious radical and/or extremist movement, which would make sense actually, given your current hostile behaviour.

A great many people across the world are full of harmless, kind, intelligent, and educated religious people around the world. And they do not act in the way that you have been doing on here! You would do well to follow their example. You think that you are standing up for religion but what you're actually doing is becoming another enemy of religion as well as creating more enemies of religion via your behaviour!
    TKDB

@ZeusAres42

Where's your evidence?

You have stated your position over and over again, and are trolling on God, and me with your own chosen words haven't you?

Please, where is your evidence?

"This OP continues to try to frame me as someone that I am not, and thus continues to try to make counter arguments to things I never even said."

"Hence, the intellectual dishonesty. And of course, a very Anti Religious thing to do. And of course, only undermines his position."

@ZeusAres42

You brought Criss Jamie into the conversation by sharing a quotation from him did you not?

@ZeusAres42

I'm a realist, and I've done nothing but express myself, from a real world position, haven't I? 

@ZeusAres42, so says you, with your chosen words?

"if you're an advocate for religion then you're not setting a very good example. Unless of course, you adhere to some harmful religious radical and/or extremist movement, which would make sense actually, given your current hostile behaviour."

@ZeusAres42, so says you, with your own words?

"A great many people across the world are full of harmless, kind, intelligent, and educated religious people around the world. And they do not act in the way that you have been doing on here! You would do well to follow their example. You think that you are standing up for religion but what you're actually doing is becoming another enemy of religion as well as creating more enemies of religion via your behaviour!"

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

What I'm not, is a Pithy Philosopher.

But I am pro unborn baby, pro family, pro Religious Freedom, and an advocate for people to be Religious as long as they aren't manipulating Religion for their own self benefits.
    @ZeusAres42

Your other shared quotation:

"All moral decline begins with intellectual dishonesty."
    (Mark Amend)

@ZeusAres42

What kind of moral code, did those Priests who had Jesus crucified, utilize?

Examples of equal and fair morals, or intellectual dishonesty? 

Examples of moral values include:
    • Being honest and trustworthy.
    • Being courageous.
    • Never giving up.
    • Adding value to the world.
    • Being patient.
    • Taking personal responsibility.

TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Where's your evidence?

For you being dishonest? Here:

TKDB said:

@ZeusAres42

vil, for how some of humanity trolls on others in a globally inhumane manner, is what I would view as the saddest type of "philosophical teaching," that I can, at the moment think of? 

As I said before: (Other readers feel free to scroll up)
    Image result for intellectual dishonesty is the beginning of moral decline

This OP continues to try to frame me as someone that I am not, and thus continues to try to make counter arguments to things I never even said. Hence, the intellectual dishonesty. And of course, a very Anti Religious thing to do. And of course, only undermines his position. TKDB if you're an advocate for religion then you're not setting a very good example. Unless of course, you adhere to some harmful religious radical and/or extremist movement, which would make sense actually, given your current hostile behaviour.

A great many people across the world are full of harmless, kind, intelligent, and educated religious people around the world. And they do not act in the way that you have been doing on here! You would do well to follow their example. You think that you are standing up for religion but what you're actually doing is becoming another enemy of religion as well as creating more enemies of religion via your behaviour!

You have stated your position over and over again, and are trolling on God, and me with your own chosen words haven't you?

And where exactly in this discussion is your evidence for this bit of ?

@ZeusAres42, so says you, with your chosen words?

"if you're an advocate for religion then you're not setting a very good example. Unless of course, you adhere to some harmful religious radical and/or extremist movement, which would make sense actually, given your current hostile behaviour."

@ZeusAres42, so says you, with your own words?

"A great many people across the world are full of harmless, kind, intelligent, and educated religious people around the world. And they do not act in the way that you have been doing on here! You would do well to follow their example. You think that you are standing up for religion but what you're actually doing is becoming another enemy of religion as well as creating more enemies of religion via your behaviour!"
    Of course, I say this with my own words just like you say stuff with your chosen words, just like any human being does. The words people choose to use don't just appear out of thin air for some people to use. This is planet earth.

I'm pro Religious Freedom, and an advocate for people to be Religious as long as they aren't manipulating Religion for their own self benefits.

You keep telling yourself this and you might actually believe it one day. Repeating you're pro this and pro multiple amounts of times all over this website does NOT make it any truer. In my experience the more people repeat stuff the less likely it is true anyway.

And coming from a religious background myself I can tell you with full faith and confidence that you are most definitely not this person! In fact, you're an insult to genuine religious people.

Grow up!

PlaffelvohfenTKDBDee

@ZeusAres42

"You keep telling yourself this and you might actually believe it one day. Repeating you're pro this and pro multiple amounts of times all over this website does NOT make it any truer. In my experience the more people repeat stuff the less likely it is true anyway.

And coming from a religious background myself I can tell you with full faith and confidence that you are most definitely not this person! In fact, you're an insult to genuine religious people.

Grow up!"

@ZeusAres42

I've never heard any church parishioners tell me that I'm an insult to genuine religious people.

But, I get to have those sentiments expressed to me via the internet.

And I am grown up.

I've been to Catholic church's,
    All Denominational church's, 
    Baptist church's,
    Protestant churches,
    And have never heard any messaging along the lines of what you stated:

@ZeusAres42

But what I have heard religious messaging wise, is to treat your neighbors as you treat yourself.

I've seen religious individuals from a church, take food, and clothing to people, who are, or were having a difficult time, making ends meet?  
    Or feeding the homeless, and providing shelter as well.

The above is the community messaging, that those above religious buildings taught me, during their services.

@ZeusAres42

Please continue to teach from your position. 
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    • I've seen religious individuals from a church, take food, and clothing to people, who are, or were having a difficult time, making ends meet?  

The above is the community messaging, that those above religious buildings taught me, during their services.

Yet being the two faced hypocrite in your post on those joining the military in the U S in an attempt to get an education they cannot afford you would deny them this because they mightn’t appreciate it , your full of ......You are certainly not a Christian you’re just an uneducated loud mouthed American Troll
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
    @Dee

And you can continue to Teach people from the pedestal of your mindset as well:

First point, you're off topic, and your likeminded individuals are giving you Thumbs Up, over your off topic Rhetoric.

"Yet being the two faced hypocrite in your post on those joining the military in the U S in an attempt to get an education they cannot afford you would deny them this because they mightn’t appreciate it , your full of ......You are certainly not a Christian you’re just an uneducated loud mouthed American Troll"

Because when there are some able minded, and able bodied Millinials living at home with their parents and or families, or their friends in general, and they aren't making much of an effort to pay rent, or buy their own groceries, and depending on others to do their "laboring" for them, they are the ones who are trolling on their own parents, or families, through their own non laboring lifestyles. 

Why rely on the Military to give anyone a free education?

Or is that Notion a part of some "Liberals Campaigning strategy," selling points, that are being used to baby, coddle, or catering  to, their individual Liberal fanbases with? 
    대왕광개토
  • 대왕광개토대왕광개토 235 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @TKDB If you are that offended by alleged 'anti-religious people,' then simply give up the Internet.Why wasting your time trying to force alleged 'anti-religious people' to accept your values? 
    @대왕광개토

Because I'm doing no such thing, but it's educational and enlightening to see how you express yourself towards me.

"If you are that offended by alleged 'anti-religious people,' then simply give up the Internet."

"Why wasting your time trying to force alleged 'anti-religious people' to accept your values?"

Where's your evidence that I'm trying to force the alleged anti religious people to accept my values?

Where are your quotations of my own words, expressing your very claims? 

I'm not offended, because it's educational to see how some utilize the Internet, to use it like a polite Trojan Horse, to get their points across.

The Athiests, and the Thiests both have Internet based Institutions on the Internet, pushing their talking points, to generate more fanbase followers?

How Original of them right? 

대왕광개토ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

TKDB cannot tell us all where Jesus said in the Bible “ ignore those in need” yet is a Sunday expert at at feeding the homeless when everyone is watching so he can pretend he’s a Christian......

• I've seen religious individuals from a church, take food, and clothing to people, who are, or were having a difficult time, making ends meet?  

Yet being the two faced hypocrite in your post on those joining the military in the U S in an attempt to get an education they cannot afford you would deny them this because they mightn’t appreciate it , your full of ......You are certainly not a Christian you’re just an uneducated loud mouthed American Troll
    ZeusAres42
    @Dee

Are you telling me that some of the Millinials are in need?

"TKDB cannot tell us all where Jesus said in the Bible “ ignore those in need” yet is a Sunday expert at at feeding the homeless when everyone is watching so he can pretend he’s a Christian."

Are they homeless, or going hungry, or are lacking clothes on their backs?

Do you have any news media outlet stories, that specifically mentions about some of the Millinial generation being poor, homeless, or hungry, or are lacking clothing?

@Dee

Where are your news stories?

"Yet being the two faced hypocrite in your post on those joining the military in the U S in an attempt to get an education they cannot afford you would deny them this because they mightn’t appreciate it"

Lady, I've seen various Millinials who highly appreciate themselves, and don't mind it at all, when their families, and their friends are holding their able bodied hands for them. 

And if those same Millinials have a problem with managing their financial situations, that's on them.

Should their parents, be making their vehicle payments for them?

Should their parents, be paying to put gas in their Millinial kids vehicle, or paying their insurance for them as well?

Should their parents be paying for their kids portion of the Electric, or Water bills?

Should their parents, allow their kids to live under the same roof, and not pay rent?

Should their parents wash, their Millinial kids dirty clothes, or their dirty dishes for them as well?

Should their parents, have to pay for their Millinial kids medical bills as well, after the age of 18?

And the extending of medical coverages for those kids from 18 years of age, up to the 26 year olds, that policy is an example of Political laziness, done to pander, to the Liberal constituent crowds. 

There's a difference between being in need, and being purposefully lazy. 

대왕광개토
  • @TKDB

I've noticed that you continue to resort to name calling, attacking the person rather than taking issue with the arguments themselves, as well as continue to take discussions off on a tangent. 

Regrettably I have passed judgement on you also out of retaliation which was a failure in my part. 

Now, I should have done this a long time ago but because of your continuous personal attacks this is where I say goodbye. Good luck and all the best.
    대왕광개토Dee

• @TKDB When someone asks you a question, you should give an answer instead of asking him tons of questions. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Everyone is onto to you , you cannot help being for that I sympathize all you do is ignore every question asked of you and instead ask your usual unrelated nonsensical questions which clearly demonstrate you’re just a Troll .....Ignore 

TKDB cannot tell us all where Jesus said in the Bible “ ignore those in need” yet is a Sunday expert at at feeding the homeless when everyone is watching so he can pretend he’s a Christian......

Plaffelvohfen
    @ZeusAres42

This is the theme of this forum: 

So please stay on topic.

And to address your non argument, what name calling?

@ZeusAres42

Thank you for your continued Teachings, via your own words:

"I've noticed that you continue to resort to name calling, attacking the person rather than taking issue with the arguments themselves, as well as continue to take discussions off on a tangent. 

Regrettably I have passed judgement on you also out of retaliation which was a failure in my part. 

Now, I should have done this a long time ago but because of your continuous personal attacks this is where I say goodbye. Good luck and all the best."

Please continue to Teach.

@Dee

Lady this is the theme of the forum:

Please stay on topic?

Asking you a Real Life question.

Show me where any Millinials, are as we speak, are living on the streets of your country, or in the United States, and are homeless?

Show me your evidence?

The Millinials that I know of, aren't homeless, because they are living at home with their families, rent free?

The Millinials that I know of don't look homeless, because they are well fed, and their clothes are clean, because their families do their laundry for them.

The Millinials that I know of have the utilities that they utilize, while at their families home, paid for out of their families pockets and not their own.

So no, the Millinials aren't in need, and they aren't homeless, like the true homeless on the streets are.

Those are the reality based differences, in how you appear to be combining, the truly Homeless, and some of the Millinials, based on your shared perception? 

@Dee

Thank you for your continued Teachings, via your own words:

"Everyone is onto to you , you cannot help being for that I sympathize all you do is ignore every question asked of you and instead ask your usual unrelated nonsensical questions which clearly demonstrate you’re just a Troll .....Ignore 

TKDB cannot tell us all where Jesus said in the Bible “ ignore those in need” yet is a Sunday expert at at feeding the homeless when everyone is watching so he can pretend he’s a Christian."

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @대왕광개토

"When someone asks you a question, you should give an answer instead of asking him tons of questions."

Look, if an individual's answer is rather full of their own biased rhetoric, questions should be asked, to get to the heart of a conversation, instead of verbally covering up a conversation with self benefitting rhetoric, to suit their individual arguments.

I'm here to learn, but instead I'm getting taught, or educated, on how some are diligent about reiterating their rhetoric, based on their perceptions, over actually engaging in a fair and equal manner? 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  

1) Some of Humanity is?

2) God? 

3)  Or the Devil?

The 1st answer is the Real Life and Real World answer.

Some of Humanity are responsible for the below.

And God, nor the Devil, Told, or instructed Humanity in general to do any of the below.

And that is inhumane Truth of how some of Humanity has waged its brutality against others, and themselves.

Where is the modern day evidence, that God, or the Devil, have, or has the ability to persuade some females, to seek an abortion for an unborn child, that they didn't consent to being created in their own bodies, after engaging in consensual sex with a male, because they neglected to using birth control, before engaging in their intimate moments? 

(Millions of Abortions occur globally around the planet each year, and yet, I still have yet to hear the local or Nationwide news media, publicly blaming God, or the Devil, for those abortions, that those individual females, sought to have performed on them?)

Where is the modern day evidence, that the word of God, is being used to indoctrinate the new church parishioners. newborns, toddlers, kids, children, and teenagers in general, when their religious parents take them to a religious building, to have some family, and community time, with the other religious participants?

(Each year, I still have as of yet, to hear the local, or Nationwide news media, publicly blame God, for being used by those religious individuals, who each week, at those religious buildings, are using the word's of God, and Jesus, and the Bible itself, to indoctrinate those same new church parishioners, newborns, toddlers, kids, children, and teenagers, in general, when their religious parents take them to any religious building?) 

• TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

This is the theme of this forum: 

So please stay on topic.

And to address your non argument, what name calling?

You're right. It would be unethical for me not to quote your personal attacks, ad hominem to others, and off-topic based discussions which has lead to my departure from discussing with you any further.

Firstly my previous response:

"I've noticed that you continue to resort to name-calling, attacking the person rather than taking issue with the arguments themselves, as well as continue to take discussions off on a tangent. 

Now, I should have done this a long time ago but because of your continuous personal attacks this is where I say goodbye. Good luck and all the best."

Now:

TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

You view it as an logical inconsistency because it goes against the grain of your obvious anti God bias,
    Argumentum Ad hominem circumstantial. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Circumstantial+ad+hominem. As well as not true. One cannot be anti-God who does believe in God's existence.

TKDB said:
    @대왕광개토

Look, if an individual's answer is rather full of their own biased rhetoric, questions should be asked, to get to the heart of a conversation, instead of verbally covering up a conversation with self benefitting rhetoric, to suit their individual arguments.
    Another Circumstantial ad hominem. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Circumstantial+ad+hominem, as well as inaccurate. As already pointed one who does not believe in God's existence cannot be biased against God.

TKDB said:
    @대왕광개토

Because I'm doing no such thing, but it's educational and enlightening to see how you express yourself towards me.

"If you are that offended by alleged 'anti-religious people,' then simply give up the Internet."

"Why wasting your time trying to force alleged 'anti-religious people' to accept your values?"

Where's your evidence that I'm trying to force the alleged anti religious people to accept my values?

Where are your quotations of my own words, expressing your very claims? 

I'm not offended, because it's educational to see how some utilize the Internet, to use it like a polite Trojan Horse, to get their points across.

The Athiests, and the Thiests both have Internet based Institutions on the Internet, pushing their talking points, to generate more fanbase followers?

How Original of them right? 

Sarcasm, and more attacking the person rather than sticking with the argument/s.

I could go on and on. But like I said, I am now finished discussing with you. For the last time, Goodbye! And Good luck! I wish you well. :)

PlaffelvohfenDee

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Then how about a self definition, based on your individual perception?

You argue like a verbally based boxer in the debate ring, because you seem to be more about dodging a fair and equal question, with your counter punches that fail to address the conversation, but your answers are more individual perception orientated, rather than an equal and fair answer?

TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

You view it as an logical inconsistency because it goes against the grain of your obvious anti God bias,

You like to blur the lines of a conversation.
    Argumentum Ad hominem circumstantial. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/Circumstantial+ad+hominem. As well as not true. One cannot be anti-God who does believe in God's existence.

Then how do you define your position?

I'm pro unborn baby, pro family, pro Religious Freedom.

And now I'm familiar with the writer that you shared about?

And again I'm not a Pithy Philosopher. 

ZeusAres42DeePlaffelvohfen