frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the food of choice for superbowl?

Debate Information

I am wondering what do people typically eat for superbowl parties?
  1. Live Poll

What food?

10 votes
    1. Pizza
      10.00%
    2. Wings
      40.00%
    3. Chips
      30.00%
    4. Home made
      20.00%
    5. Bbq
        0.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    Chips and salsa. Maybe guacomole. Btw tocik17, I like your other debates. I hope Patriots win.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • skidoe_1029skidoe_1029 12 Pts   -  
    Wings are a good for the super bowl, although there are many.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    All good choices, and I am getting hungry :)
    Schatzi11SilverishGoldNova
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Home made.
  • Schatzi11Schatzi11 41 Pts   -  
    Doritos in nachos is the best! Ya'll gotta try it.
  • averyaproaveryapro 150 Pts   -  
      We usually have chips but we make a lot of homemade dips including seven layer dips, queso, and guacamole. We also do little smokies and then finally we do these wings but it is chicken wrapped in dough with wing sauce but they are very very good in my opinion. 
  • spandamspandam 43 Pts   -  
    Sounds good @averypro , I agree with @Schatzi11.
  • RedmondRedmond 28 Pts   -  
    Chips and salsa, considering that they are easy to prepare and even easier to eat. 
  • GhostyGhosty 60 Pts   -  
    Wings.
    Lots of protein, tastes pretty good.
  • BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 143 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    I think if any of my favourites would play then I would like to go with Pizza and drinks. Otherwise, chips and popcorns are fine :smiley:
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    your girlfriend
    AmericanFurryBoy
    why so serious?