frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

FOR THE ISIS AND SUICIDE BOMBERS - 80 SOMETHING VIRGINS WAITING FOR THEM WHEN THEY DIE....LOL

Debate Information

REALLY,,,, SO A SOUL OR SPIRIT CAN HAVE SEX  NOW?...………...ID BELIEVE THAT IF A 120 YEAR OLD MAN CAN MASTURBATE AND STILL  PLEASE A WOMAN....NO REALLY, SPIRITS AND SOULS HAVE DICKS TO ? HAHAHAHA.... THATS WHY EDUCATION IS VERY IMPORTANT....
Happy_Killbot

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ISIS has their beliefs, and you have yours. And, what do you mean “that’s what we have education for”? Here in the US our Education system doesn’t enforce the teachings of a certain religion.
    Religion_Business01
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    you may laugh but osama bin laden is getting mad virgin puss as you type
    Religion_Business01
    why so serious?
  • hopefully not the of a 150 year old female fart hahaha@AmericanFurryBoy
  • that's why im saying Religion is a business... its just plain @AmericanFurryBoy
  • kakalam777kakalam777 57 Pts   -  
    Hey at least they are getting something, what about you? 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @kakalam777

******Hey at least they are getting something, what about you? 

How do you go about proving that?
  • kakalam777kakalam777 57 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @Dee Same way you made a statement that "80 something virgins are waiting for them" How do you know they are waiting?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @kakalam777

**** Same way you made a statement that "80 something virgins are waiting for them" How do you know they are waiting?

Yet I never said such a thing, lame try at avoiding what you cannot answer 
    @Dee I am not avoiding I am flipping over and asking you a question about the statement you yourself made, I will elaborate my point further if you can answer me that.
    @kakalam777

****I am not avoiding

You certainly are 

***I  am flipping over and asking you a question about the statement you yourself made, 

My statement was ....How do you go about proving that? As in you made a direct claim .......”At least they getting something” which now you attempt to avoid answering because you cannot

***I will elaborate my point further if you can answer me that.

So you still cannot defend your position , thought so 

You said I stated ..... Same way you made a statement that "80 something virgins are waiting for them" How do you know they are waiting?

Prove to me where I said that instead of adding more lies on this first one or are you going to remain the coward you are?
    @Dee ;

"FOR THE ISIS AND SUICIDE BOMBERS - 80 SOMETHING VIRGINS WAITING FOR THEM WHEN THEY DIE....LOL"

You are asking me where did I got your statement? This is the title of your thread, Did you even forget what you wrote?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @kakalam777

***You are asking me where did I got your statement? This is the title of your thread, Did you even forget what you wrote?

It’s not my thread you clot can you not even read who posted the debate you ?
    @Dee Oh yeah, its not you, then why did you respond to my statement? kinda silly don't you think, I was clearing talking to the person who made this thread, because I found his title without any substantial proves.
    @kakalam777

***Oh yeah, its not you, then why did you respond to my statement? 

Because it’s a debate site you  

****Silly  don't you think

No I don’t you coward it’s still a debate site , you haven’t even the guts to admit you were wrong 

***was clearing talking to the person who made this thread, because I found his title without any substantial proves.

Oh do

kakalam777
    Yes I was wrong that I thought you were someone else, so whats the big deal? And No there is no mention of any virgins anywhere for people who commit suicide. The title statement is wrong to begin with and my statement was sarcasm.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @kakalam777

***Yes I was wrong 

I know 

****that I thought you were someone else, so whats the big deal? 

None , I was just getting you to admit such instead of lying repeatedly 

***And No there is no mention of any virgins anywhere for people who commit suicide. 

****And No there is no mention of any virgins anywhere for people who commit suicide. 

So why say .... Hey at least they are getting something, what about you? 

And yet According to the religious text of Islam, male martyrs will receive 72 virgin maidens in paradise as a reward for their sacrifice.

So why more lies 

***The title statement is wrong to begin with and my statement was sarcasm.

It’s not , you’re wrong .....yet again 

****my statement was sarcasm.

Which only makes you look like the fool you obviously are 

And yet According to the religious text of Islam, male martyrs will receive 72 virgin maidens in paradise as a reward for their sacrifice.

its not for those who commit suicide...again you just see what you want to see, are you a literary toddler? 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @kakalam777

Osama you need to read the filthy Qur’an ....what? You don’t know what that is ? I thought so.....

Islamic extremists who believe in suicide bombing as martyrdom expect rewards in the afterlife, as specified by the Quran. According to the religious text of Islam, male martyrs will receive 72 virgin maidens in paradise as a reward for their sacrifice.
    kakalam777
    @Dee
    suicide is not = martyr
    Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death.
    Martyr is a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

I rest my case.