frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheism is an Untenable Psychosis

Debate Information

Premise: Atheism, when commonsense and logic preface the equation, is an untenable ideology that is, for all intents and purposes, a form of psychosis. PROVE THIS PREMISE WRONG!

Atheism is an untenable ideology – an observation

When the Christian, or anyone possessing a modicum of commonsense, logic, wisdom, observes the written and verbal contributions in these debate forums of those adhering to the façade of the Atheistic Religion, it is beyond refutability that the deception involved in this demonically-based ideology/religion/cult is, for all intents and purposes, a form of schizophrenia.

Mayoclinic.org: Schizophrenia

“Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.”

When engaging the atheist in conversation or debate relevant to their worldview, the atheist fails to acknowledge the overwhelming, irrefutable, evidence of our supernatural Universe as empirical, extant, substantive, evidence for design and a mandated Designer. I am not suggesting that the atheist simply denies knowing the Creator of the Universe, the identity of said Creator, but that the atheist unashamedly denies the inexplicable reality of the Moon, Sun, Stars, Earth, Life and Time and the inexplicable origin of these supernatural phenomena void a mandated Designer who is both supernatural and outside of and simultaneously infinitely superior to that which has been carefully designed and created.

Denying the reality of that which is before you daily and nightly is symptomatic of a psychosis, a mental illness, that is obviously supported and under girded by personal biases, involvement in unnatural, immoral, behaviors that require the denial of a supernatural Creator for the sake of conscience and eschewing shame and self-loathing; a Supernatural Creator that the atheist and all of mankind intuitively knows exists and One that inherently-obviously possesses authority and dominion over the life of the atheist living in denial of reality (Romans 1:18-32).

This psychosis of “denial of reality” is also enhanced and seductively morphs into a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder via the psychologically and physiologically devastating-debilitating problem of “diminishing returns.” When one is consumed with demonically inspired Naturalism which is the primary tenet of the religion of Darwinism (evolutionary theory) which is the progenitor of the religion/cult of Atheism which worships at the throne of “moral relativism,” the man or woman so deceived by these demonically-based cultic religions naturally pursues and obsessively idolizes those things that bring aberrant forms of sensual pleasure and ingratiate the flesh i.e. a rebellion to/rejection of the objective moral law written upon the human heart by the Creator (Romans 2:15).

Unfortunately, the atheist, who is often times absorbed with the obsessive-compulsive behaviors involved in compromise with sexual immorality-other forms of addiction, there is inevitably a slippery-slope of disappointment, dissatisfaction with cursory immorality necessitating ever-increasing forms of self-destructive debauchery, immoral behavior manifesting in confusion and self-loathing leading to death of the body, mind, soul, in life and in eternity. This slippery-slope of hopelessness ingrained within the Religion of Atheism mandates ever-increasing vitriol-hate-loathing for a Divine Moral Authority. This deep-seated hatred for God is ever-present on debate-forums involving the atheist.

Conclusion

Atheism is a serious and debilitating psychological – spiritual disorder that is incrementally destroying the lives and future of America’s posterity as well as the future of America’s Constitutional Republic; therefore, Atheism in America is an untenable ideology relevant to the sustainability of mores, norms, values, under girding a healthy, happy, moral, sustainable society.

Plaffelvohfen대왕광개토Happy_KillbotZombieguy1987ZeusAres42smoothieDr_Maybe
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    Are there some Atheists who are fearful of various individuals becoming Religious if they choose to do so?

Why does any individual deserve to have any Atheist, in a sense shove their ideology, down another individuals throat, when any individual should be able to decide on their own if they decide to become religious oriented or not? 

It's frightening to watch how some Atheists go after others who don't identify as an Atheist oriented individual unlike themselves?

That type of coaxing, persuasion, or influencing, speaks to the psychology of any Atheist, who doesn't allow an individual to decide on their own, of they want to be Atheist oriented, or Religious oriented?

Some Atheists, are creating their own types of fear pushing, by in a sense trying to make some fearful of religion?

That's not right.

Just like some parents who want to use illegal drugs around their own families, isn't right.

Or a criminal, or an offender, who illegally used a gun to kill an innocent person, wasn't right.

RickeyDDr_MaybeZombieguy1987

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    If I may say, I'm a fair and equal conversationalist.

Being Religious oriented, is voluntary. 

Just as being Non Religious oriented, is voluntary as well.

I'm pro Religious Freedom, and if some want to be an Atheist, I'm fine with that as well.

Provided that any Religious individual isn't manipulating or corrupting any form of religion, for their own needs or gains? 

And religion, is apparently used, to brainwash people? 

(I'm paraphrasing here: "Those parents who choose to expose their kids, to Religion in general, should be charged with child abuse?")

I believe, Mr. Richard Dawkins, in a sense came up with that phrasing of words?   

Or that there are more Religious websites, that are promoting their messaging, than the Non Religious websites are? 

This particular website "Atheist Revolution."
    It's a prime source for some of the Non Religious based conversation. 

Some Atheists are going to tell you how they view your argument, and maybe talk around it in a sense, only to self reiterate, their previous non religious arguments.

The Atheist ideology is a purposeful verbalized wrestling match. 

RickeyDZombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  

You had some spelling errors in there, you can just copy/paste this it should fix it.

----------

Premise: Religion, when commonsense and logic preface the equation, is an untenable ideology that is, for all intents and purposes, a form of psychosis. PROVE THIS PREMISE WRONG!

Religion is an untenable ideology – an observation

When the Atheist, or anyone possessing a modicum of commonsense, logic, wisdom, observes the written and verbal contributions in these debate forums of those adhering to the façade of the Religious Religion, it is beyond refutability that the deception involved in this demonically-based ideology/religion/cult is, for all intents and purposes, a form of schizophrenia.

Mayoclinic.org: Schizophrenia

“Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.”

When engaging the religious in conversation or debate relevant to their worldview, the religious fails to acknowledge the overwhelming, irrefutable, evidence of our natural Universe as empirical, extant, substantive, evidence for design and a mandated Designer. I am not suggesting that the religious simply believes knowing the Creator of the Universe, the identity of said Creator, but that the religious unashamedly accepts the inexplicable non-sense of the Moon, Sun, Stars, Earth, Life and Time and the knowable origin of these natural phenomena disprove a mandated Designer who is both supernatural and outside of and simultaneously infinitely superior to that which has been carefully designed and created.

Denying the reality of that which is before you daily and nightly is symptomatic of a psychosis, a mental illness, that is obviously supported and under girded by personal biases, involvement in unnatural, immoral, behaviors that require the denial of a knowable origin for the sake of conscience and eschewing shame and self-loathing; a knowable origin that the religious and all of mankind intuitively knows exists and One that inherently-obviously possesses no authority and no dominion over the life of the atheist living in denial of reality

This psychosis of “denial of reality” is also enhanced and seductively morphs into a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder via the psychologically and physiologically devastating-debilitating problem of “diminishing returns.” When one is consumed with the bat insane religion which is the primary tenet of the religion, which is the progenitor of the religion/cult of religion which worships at the throne of “moral objectivity,” the man or woman so deceived by these ridiculous cult religions naturally pursues and obsessively idolizes those things that bring a wasted life and humor to the sane i.e. a rebellion to/rejection of the subjective moral law written upon the human heart by evolution by natural selection.

Unfortunately, the religious, who is often times absorbed with the obsessive-compulsive behaviors involved in compromise with self deprecation immorality, other forms of addiction, there is inevitably a slippery-slope of magical thinking, lying to oneself, with societal immorality necessitating ever-increasing forms of self-destructive debauchery, immoral behavior manifesting in confusion and self-loathing leading to death of the body, and mind in this one and only existence. This slippery-slope of magical thinking ingrained within the Religion of the religious mandates ever-increasing vitriol-hate-loathing for a human made Moral Authority. This deep-seated hatred for ones fellow man is ever-present on debate-forums involving the religious.

Conclusion

Religion is a serious and debilitating psychological disorder that is incrementally destroying the lives and future of America’s posterity as well as the future of America’s Constitutional Republic; therefore, Religion in America is an untenable ideology relevant to the sustainability of mores, norms, values, under girding a healthy, happy, moral, sustainable society.

PlaffelvohfenTKDBZombieguy1987ZeusAres42Dr_Maybe
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    When you show me a car, or a helicopter, or a jet, or a computer, or an electric bulb, or even something as simple as a horse cart - developed not based on rigorous science, but on Biblical teachings - then I will start taking your argument seriously.

Until then, I will assume that it is orthodox Christians who interpret the reality abnormally, while people rigorously applying scientific method and ignoring religious preachings interpret it pretty close to objectively.
    TKDBPlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987Dr_MaybeBlastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

And, you're going to be educated on how the Non Religious individuals, like to take another's argument, and reuse it, to make their Non Religious arguments with.

It shows how much effort that they like to put into their Non Religious arguments with.

You're in for a treat. 

대왕광개토Zombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar If you die having rejected the pardon from sin that is only available to you by grace (unmerited favor) through faith (trusting-believing) that Jesus is God who died to pay your sin-debt and that He was resurrected for your justification leading to Eternal life...if you reject Messiah-Jesus for the forgiveness of sin you will surely die in your sin and die in Hell.

God the Father is NOT going to permit your unrepentant sin to enter His Kingdom subsequent to death of your body in Time...Jesus is the only "KEY" to life in God's Kingdom (John 14:6). God the Father has given the Universe, the complex human genome, as preliminary, introductory, evidence for His reality in order to draw all men unto Himself; therefore, you will be "without excuse" at your judgment in Eternity if you die in atheism.
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987Dr_MaybeBlastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

Welcome to the treat of being educated on the Non Religious reality.

And from the education, that they've given me, there's nothing fair or equal, about many of the arguments that you're likely to be educated on, through their Non Religious efforts?
    @TKDB There isn't much point arguing logically with theists. They just spit out whatever made up fairy tale they would like to cover their tracks.

Why do they do this?

It's because they are scared. Theists are so afraid of death and the future that they have created an elaborate narrative to conceal that fear.

When you shake the magical thinking, the tears of uncertainty, and embrace the cosmic nothingness you can be liberated from your prison of lies and delusion.

You may claim spiritual enlightenment, but you keep your mind in a box and your body a slave to authority. Authority that knows quite well that it is all a facade, but pretends not to care. This is the whip with which they keep you in line, the ball and chain of their personal moral deprivation, and one that you willingly participate in without hesitation.

Embrace the freedom of a finite existence, live every second to the fullest, and accept the oblivion from which all things arose when it comes. 
    RickeyDPlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

@Happy_Killbot

Do you personally know me?

Or know, how I live my life?

If you don't have a legitimate answer to those two simple questions, then your rhetoric towards me, is pure nonsense.

So enjoy your verbalized swim through your own imagination.

"You may claim spiritual enlightenment, but you keep your mind in a box and your body a slave to authority. Authority that knows quite well that it is all a facade, but pretends not to care. This is the whip with which they keep you in line, the ball and chain of their personal moral deprivation, and one that you willingly participate in without hesitation.

Embrace the freedom of a finite existence, live every second to the fullest, and accept the oblivion from which all things arose when it comes."

I'm pro family, pro community, and pro Religious Freedom.
    @TKDB Why assume it must be personal?
    RickeyDDr_Maybe

@Happy_Killbot

"Why assume it must be personal?"

Because you made statements, that implied you know the psychology of how I think, through the very lens of your own word's? 

I'm a realist, and not an Internet based protestor.

While Religion in general, gets protested religiously, by various individuals, from behind anonymous names? 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @RickeyD

That is all you have: words. While I have all the amazing technology that makes my life incredibly enjoyable. I can get on my car today and in 3 days be on the other end of this amazing country.

I hope the belief that you will enter "god's kingdom" keeps you warm at night, but I prefer electricity and hot tea for this purpose.

It is interesting how you cite a passage suggesting that I am "full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness", while I am just quietly enjoying my life not hurting anyone, while you throw threats around and complain that not everyone believes in your scriptures. I am a pretty happy guy who has an amazing social circle full of supportive and warm people, I love my profession, I love my car, and I wake up every day with a smile on my face.
    We will see who gets where after death, but in life you surely sound far more miserable than me.
    Zombieguy1987Blastcat
    @MayCaesar ; I am here out of obedience to my Lord to warn you that if you die in your sins you will not see life in God's Kingdom (John 8:24). Jesus Christ as your Lord for the mediation of your sin is the ONLY Way to life in the Kingdom of God (John 14:6). I strongly urge you to take the time to sit quietly and carefully read through the "Gospel of John" in the New Testament and make an informed decision concerning your eternal destiny. Have a nice evening.
    Zombieguy1987Dr_MaybeBlastcat
    @TKDB Alright, so let me ask you this:

Lets assume for a moment, and just make this assumption, that the relationship between moral good and evil was flipped from what it is in whichever holy texts you use to define them, such that doing evil was the path to eternal bliss, and doing good would land you in eternal tournament.

Would this change the way you treat people?
    Zombieguy1987

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @RickeyD ;

This is all amazing, but you failed to address a single one of my points. If you want to convert someone into your religion, ignoring their valid questions and replacing answers with endless inconsequential preachings is not the best way to go about it.

I am not obedient to anyone and am a master of my own life. I do not care what happens to me after death, but I surely care about how I feel in my daily life. And shaking in fear every day over some threat found in an ancient book written by random people is not very conductive to that purpose, is it? :smile:
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Are the Atheist prisoners, who are incarcerated in their various jails, across the country:

Did their Non Religious mindsets, put them there?

Or did their choices, to break the law, put them there? 

The above is the response to your question.

"Lets assume for a moment, and just make this assumption, that the relationship between moral good and evil was flipped from what it is in whichever holy texts you use to define them, such that doing evil was the path to eternal bliss, and doing good would land you in eternal tournament.

Would this change the way you treat people?"

@Happy_Killbot

My guess is that those individual Atheist prisoners, have changed the lives, of those that they victimized? 

Just as those Religious prisoners, via their individually committed crimes, placed themselves in those same jails, and their Religion had nothing to do with their incarnations either.

And my guess as well, is that those Religious prisoners, have changed the lives, of those that they victimized as well? 

Happy_KillbotZombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
    @MayCaesar ; You don't possess a heart to believe nor do you desire to believe...you think you're something that your not and who am I to "persuade" you otherwise? You won't be alone. Please, enjoy your evening. If you ever desire to know Jesus as Lord, we can talk; otherwise, please, let's not waste time.

Dr_MaybeBlastcat
    @TKDB That doesn't answer the question at all.

Let me rephrase it in a Mormon specific case:

If doing evil things was the only way to get your own planet when you died, and doing good things would get you sent to hell,

Would you do good or evil things?

@Happy_Killbot

I answered your question in a realist way.

I'm not pandering to your mindset chess match. 

"Let me rephrase it in a Mormon specific case:

If doing evil things was the only way to get your own planet when you died, and doing good things would get you sent to hell,

Would you do good or evil things?"

But I will share this information with you, and the forum:

I didn't know anything about the Mormon views.
    But because you brought them up, I'm now being educated about them.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_cosmology

"Mormon cosmology is the description of the history, evolution, and destiny of the physical and metaphysical universe according to Mormonism, which includes the doctrines taught by leaders and theologians of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church), Mormon fundamentalism, the Restoration Church of Jesus Christ, and other Brighamite denominations within the Latter Day Saint movement. Mormon cosmology draws from Biblical cosmology, but has many unique elements provided by movement founder Joseph Smith. These views are not generally shared by adherents of other Latter Day Saint movement denominations who do not self-identify as "Mormons", such as the Community of Christ.

According to Mormon cosmology, there was a pre-existence, or a pre-mortal life, in which human spirits were literal children of heavenly parents.[1] Although their spirits were created, the essential "intelligence" of these spirits is considered eternal, and without beginning. During this pre-mortal life, a Plan of Salvation was presented by God the Father (Elohim) with Jehovah (the premortal Jesus) championing moral agency but Lucifer (Satan) insisting on its exclusion. When Lucifer's plan was not accepted, he rebelled against God the Father and was cast out of heaven, taking "the third part" of the hosts of heaven with him to the earth, thus becoming the tempters.

According to the Plan of Salvation, under the direction of God the Father, Jehovah (the premortal Jesus) created the earth as a place where humanity would be tested. After the resurrection, all men and women—except the spirits that followed Lucifer and the sons of perdition—would be assigned one of three degrees of glory. Within the highest degree, the celestial kingdom, there are three further divisions, and those in the highest of these celestial divisions would become gods and goddesses through a process called "exaltation" or "eternal progression". The doctrine of eternal progression was succinctly summarized by LDS Church leader Lorenzo Snow: "As man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may be."[2][3] According to Smith's King Follett discourse, God the Father himself once passed through mortality as Jesus did, but how, when, or where that took place is unclear. The prevailing view among Mormons is that God once lived on a planet with his own higher god.[4][5]

According to Mormon scripture, the Earth's creation was not ex nihilo, but organized from existing matter. The Earth is just one of many inhabited worlds, and there are many governing heavenly bodies, including the planet or star Kolob, which is said to be nearest the throne of God. "

@Happy_Killbot

Do you maybe have some Mormons telling you how to live your life, or think?

Because if that isn't maybe the case, then why waste your mental energy in presenting a question, with them as the theme of your question? 

Happy_KillbotZombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

I am talking: I am directly addressing the points you made in your opening statement. Unfortunately, you refuse to have the actual discussion.

This is a debate website, friend. If you open a topic here, you should be willing to debate it. This is not a place for preachings; this is a place for discussions.

I do not think overly highly of myself, so I am not sure where that attribution came from. That said, I am a friendly human being who has helped and supported a lot of people and overall is having a blast in life! I am not sure what you are trying to achieve by throwing threats of the terrible fate in the afterlife at me; religious threats have never affected me in any way, and in this particular case they only seem to demonstrate some deep underlying psychological issues you may have. Happy and content people do not spend their evenings trying to scare children by doomsday prophecies.
    ZeusAres42RickeyDZombieguy1987Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    RickeyDZombieguy1987Dr_MaybeBlastcat
  • This really doesn't sound like the mind of an adult writing these posts. No offense.
    MayCaesarZombieguy1987Dr_Maybesmoothie

@MayCaesar

Are you profiling @RickeyD with these pro Atheist words of yours?

"I do not think overly highly of myself, so I am not sure where that attribution came from. That said, I am a friendly human being who has helped and supported a lot of people and overall is having a blast in life! I am not sure what you are trying to achieve by throwing threats of the terrible fate in the afterlife at me; religious threats have never affected me in any way, and in this particular case they only seem to demonstrate some deep underlying psychological issues you may have. Happy and content people do not spend their evenings trying to scare children by doomsday prophecies."

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You're off topic Dee.
    @ZeusAres42

"This really doesn't sound like the mind of an adult writing these posts. No offense."

You're off topic
    Zombieguy1987ZeusAres42Dr_Maybe
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @TKDB

***** You're off topic Dee.

I’m certainly not , your new best pal has accused me and others of suffering from psychosis and you “ Mr fair and equal conversations” are whining that me and others defend ourselves.

Before you say anything equally as you just said how am I “off topic “ if I’m pointing out the exact things he admits he stands for?  How is this consistent with the views of Jesus? Maybe between you’s you can actually make an argument instead of this constant trolling

One more thing you know your new buddy is a gun nut you’re not yet you’s both claim to be Christians so how does that work?
    Zombieguy1987Blastcat
    @TKDB

BTW I’ve reported you for trolling ......again 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

He’s not it’s an accurate assessment based on his hate filled rants 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

I'm pro Religious Freedom, pro children, pro family, and pro Atheist.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***I’m  pro Religious Freedom, pro children, pro family, and pro Atheist

If that’s the case why are you totally supporting someone who says Atheists are suffering from psychosis? Are you afraid to upset him because as a gun loving Christian he thinks Jesus would carry a gun and your anti gun?
    Zombieguy1987Blastcat
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2665 Pts   -   edited November 2019

I have no idea what you're saying. I've muted your responses a while back now because of them being irrelevant and having nothing to do with the discussion. I suggest you do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time responding to me as I'm not reading your comments and have zero interest in doing so.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

And what about the negative commentary that some of the Atheists have expressed to those who aren't Atheist oriented Dee?

The Sealioning commentary?

And so on?

If that’s the case why are you totally supporting someone who says Atheists are suffering from psychosis? Are you afraid to upset him because as a gun loving Christian he thinks Jesus would carry a gun and your anti gun? 

@Dee, does this forum have anything to do with the Gun debate conversation?

No, it doesn't. 
    @ZeusAres42

You're off topic again.

And yet, you've added zero to this forum? 

"I have no idea what you're saying. I've muted your responses a while back now because of them being irrelevant and having nothing to do with the discussion. I suggest you do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time responding to me as I'm not reading your comments and have zero interest in doing so."

Zombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

What does this quote have to do with anything?

“It is impossible for someone to lie unless he thinks he knows the truth. Producing bullsh*t requires no such conviction…”
    ― Ben Goldacre, Bad Science "
    Zombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
    @TKDB

***And what about the negative commentary that some of the Atheists have expressed to those who aren't Atheist oriented Dee?

Thats exactly what you do as in sealioning 

***/And so on?

All you do is troll which is why so many mute you 

***/If that’s the case why are you totally supporting someone who says Atheists are suffering from psychosis? Are you afraid to upset him because as a gun loving Christian he thinks Jesus would carry a gun and your anti gun? 

No, it doesn't. 

Yet you totally support your fellow Christian when he says Atheists have a mental illness yet you say you’re “pro atheist” at least have the balls to say you’re not 
    Zombieguy1987Blastcat
  • Did god create the car? No. Did god create the periodic table of elements? No. Did god create all of the wonderful electronic devices that we use to day? No. 
    Atheism is not a form of psychosis, and neither is religion. However, one is based upon a book and the other uses logic and reasoning to come to conclusions and theories such as the Big Bang.
    MayCaesarZombieguy1987ZeusAres42
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

And why are you profiling me, with your Atheist word's?

***And what about the negative commentary that some of the Atheists have expressed to those who aren't Atheist oriented Dee?

"Thats exactly what you do as in. sealioning" 

***/And so on?

"All you do is troll which is why so many mute you."

@Dee, I'm not bothered at all, if some of the Atheists are muting me.

Because when I'm being muted by those Atheists, they're making my arguments for me.

***/If that’s the case why are you totally supporting someone who says Atheists are suffering from psychosis? Are you afraid to upset him because as a gun loving Christian he thinks Jesus would carry a gun and your anti gun?  

"No, it doesn't."

"Yet you totally support your fellow Christian when he says Atheists have a mental illness yet you say you’re “pro atheist” at least have the balls to say you’re not."

@Dee
    And I thank very much, for not telling me, how I should express myself according to your perception?

Because your Atheist idealism, doesn't bring anything positive, towards the pro family, pro community, or Religious Freedom seeking individuals who have done anything wrong, towards their own families, or communities, while being positive with the fair and equal Religious Freedoms.

Zombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
    @TKDB ;I think you already know where I am going with this, because It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

if you say that you would do what the bible said if it told you to do immoral things, then you abandon your abandon your claim to morality.

If you say you say you would not do what the bible says if it tells you to be evil, then you abandon your claim to moral absolutism.

If you won't play the game then I win by forfeit.

When you live your life by delusion, you lose no matter what.

Moving on, why aren't you a Mormon? You get your own planet when you die and all you have to do is give up coffee and coke... among other things, like women's rights.

If you don't think the Mormon beliefs are the right ones, you had better have a good reason for that because if you don't then maybe you are living with untenable psychosis.
    PlaffelvohfenMayCaesarZeusAres42Zombieguy1987

• maxxmaxx 1131 Pts   -  
    ummm,you did say irrefutable evidence? well all I saw was a definition of dis-orders, not any evidence of god. even those who claim intelligent design have a better argument than this. if you have evidence, then by-all-means, please produce it other than just saying look around you and how could this been produced by accident.@RickeyD
    @Happy_Killbot

So you, apparently view your Atheist Teachings Game, on the Internet, as a self participant game to play against others, because somehow the Internet, is being utilized by you for your own self benefitting Atheist purposes?

Thank you for pointing that out with your below Atheist Teachings Game rules?

"I think you already know where I am going with this, because It's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation.

if you say that you would do what the bible said if it told you to do immoral things, then you abandon your abandon your claim to morality.

If you say you say you would not do what the bible says if it tells you to be evil, then you abandon your claim to moral absolutism."

"**If you won't play the game then I win by forfeit.**"

"When you live your life by delusion, you lose no matter what.

Moving on, why aren't you a Mormon? You get your own planet when you die and all you have to do is give up coffee and coke... among other things, like women's rights.

If you don't think the Mormon beliefs are the right ones, you had better have a good reason for that because if you don't then maybe you are living with untenable psychosis."

@Happy_Killbot

So you're playing an Atheist Teaching Game based on your self created Atheist rules?

You lose, because I'm a realist, and not an Atheist Teaching Game player, looking for like minded Atheists such as yourself?

Life overall, whether someone is for Religious Freedom, or not, is bigger than your individual Atheist perception, and bigger, than your Atheist Teaching Game is.

PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotZombieguy1987Dr_Maybe
    @maxx ; First, you must have a heart that desires to know God before His "evidence" will resonate with your lost soul.

“Christianity is the only coherent worldview with corresponding truth that defines origin-meaning-morality-destiny and directly answers with logical consistency, empirical adequacy, experiential relevance.” (Ravi Zacharias) There is ONE God and ONE Mediator for sin, Jesus Christ-Yeshua (1 Timothy 2:5).

“There are honest doubters and dishonest doubters. An honest doubter is willing to search out the truth and live by the results; a dishonest doubter doesn’t want to know the truth. He can’t find God for the same reason a thief can’t find a policeman.” Adrian Rogers

Why did God create the Heavens and the Earth?

The Creator of our Universe is Spirit (John 4:24) and His abode is the Spiritual Realm (John 18:36). As a result of discord, rebellion, sin, having been introduced into the Kingdom of God before the creation of Time, our Creator set-forth a Plan (2 Timothy 1:9-10) to deal with this destructive turmoil/rebellion apart from the Kingdom (Isaiah 14:12-14; Ezekiel 28:11-17; Luke 10:18).

Our Creator’s Plan included the creation of a separate and unique Realm apart from the Spiritual Realm where the conflict in the Kingdom could be dealt with void further destruction to God’s Kingdom. The Holy Spirit has named and identified this separate Realm as “Time.” Our Creator took elements from the Spiritual World that are not visible to our senses constrained by Time and He formed those elements into matter which are the building blocks for everything that is visible and invisible to the human eye and everything that is interacted with via mankind’s five-senses (Hebrews 11:3; Colossians 1:15-17).

With rapidity, our Creator created the Heavens and the Earth and all that is in them in six, twenty-four-hour days (Genesis 1:1-31).

Three-forms of evidence validating our Creator, Jesus Christ-Yeshua…

1) Nature

2) The Incarnation of God in Time

3) The Written Covenant between God and Mankind

1) Empirical – Preliminary – Substantive – Observable Evidence = Nature

The Universe, encompassing the Sun-Moon-Stars-Earth, descending downward to the complex human genome (life), all provide empirical, preliminary, substantive, observable, evidence for design in Nature and therefore mandate a Designer (Isaiah 66:1; Acts 7:49).

The Holy Spirit has clearly articulated that anyone who denies these empirical, supernatural, inexplicable, forms of Nature as testimony relevant to our Creator’s validity will be “without excuse” when they stand in the Judgment before Jesus Christ-Yeshua in Eternity (Romans 1:18-32; Revelation 20:11-15). It is the preliminary evidence of Nature that confronts mankind daily/nightly and is so designed as to draw all men and women to seek knowledge of God and find life in His Name, Jesus Christ-Yeshua.

God has so uniquely created and ordained Nature as testimony and evidence relevant to Himself that He has nullified mankind’s ability to define origin of matter or understand the supernatural Universe He has placed before us (Ecclesiastes 3:11). Origin of matter will, until the end of Time, remain a mystery to mankind as man is cognitively constrained by Time and The Curse; all that is visible and invisible to the human eye in Nature was established, created, by elements from the invisible Spiritual World; therefore, the genesis of our Creation will forever remain an enigma, a mystery, to the mind of man. Anyone seeking Truth, void a personal bias against the validity of our Creator, can easily apprehend and discern the supernatural design of creation mandating a supernatural Creator.

“By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.” Hebrews 11:3 (NASB)

“He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also set eternity in their heart, yet so that man will not find out the work which God has done from the beginning even to the end.” Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NASB)

2) The Incarnate, Living Word of God, Jesus Christ-Yeshua

There exists no greater or more popular historical figure than Jesus Christ-Yeshua. The Atheist who rejects the historicity of Jesus simply rejects the overwhelming evidence for His validity readily accessible-available in Biblical and extra-Biblical as well as non-Christian, archeological, sources.

Our Creator did not leave His Human creation to wonder or ponder about the one-true-God and His Plan and purposes for Time and Eternity, but God left the Spiritual Realm some 2019-years ago, He divided history, and entered the Realm of Time in the flesh through a virgin birth that was essential to establish Him as Messiah who would selflessly give Himself to save mankind from death in sin and death in Hell (Philippians 2:5-11; Matthew 1:23).

During the 33.5-years of His Earthly sojourn, Jesus fulfilled over 300-Messianic prophecies as articulated in the Covenant of Law extending from the Genesis to The Book of Malachi. The statistical chances of

In the Gospel of John, Chapter 14 v. 6, Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”

Anyone contemplating the Deity of Jesus Christ in light of the previous Scripture (John 14:6) must come to ONE of only three-conclusions concerning Jesus Christ. Jesus is either a…

1. .

2. lunatic.

3. Lord

Every human being born subsequent to 33-AD and having attained an age of reason with sufficient cognitive acuity to discern the moral law as written upon our heart by our Creator (Romans 2:15) will have to choose between these three-options seeing that their eternal destiny will depend solely upon which option they choose.

3) The written word of God, the Holy Bible

God the Father has not only provided Nature/the Universe and the Son, Jesus Christ-Yeshua as testimony of His validity, power, dominion, but God has also provided a written “Covenant of Grace” (Matthew 26:28) to His human creation through the Holy Spirit. God the Holy Spirit meticulously, supernaturally, moved through the inner-man of 40-men of antiquity, holy men set-apart specifically for the purpose of penning on parchment the Plan and purposes of our Creator; a journey of 1400-to-1600-years, three-continents, three-languages, explaining in detail our origin, our purpose and meaning, God’s moral law and God’s Plan for the destiny of Time and Eternity.

For those who scoff at the integrity of God’s written word and thereby call the Holy Spirit a , understand that the very same Creator who initiated visible matter from the unseen Spiritual World and used same to create this vast supernatural Universe and gave you the breath of life, this very same Creator is abundantly capable and qualified to provide you and provide me with the EXACT words He desires we have so that we can know Him, His Plan and purposes for Time and our individual lives. Irrespective of councils of men and theologians, critics, scholars, all of the efforts of men concerning advocating for or disparaging the Holy Scriptures, know that the Bible remains the best-selling Book in History and that God’s word will NEVER fade away (Matthew 24:35).

Conclusion

Our Creator has provided Human KIND with three-undeniable-forms of evidence relevant to His validity, reality, power, dominion, Deity…

1) Nature.

2) Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Living Word of God.

3) A written covenant, the Holy Scriptures.

Anyone who desires to know God intimately, personally, will find Him and enter into a relationship with Him if they will seek Him with their whole heart…He will be found by them (Jeremiah 29:11-13). God will NOT entertain or commune with a heart that does not truly desire to know Him but He is faithful to make His abode with anyone willing to come to Him in faith and believe that He is true.

“But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV)

Dr_MaybeBlastcat
    @AmericanFurryBoy Atheism is not only a mental and spiritual sickness, it's refuse for "the fool," the sodomite, those who have destined themselves to die in their sin and die in Hell.
    AmericanFurryBoyDr_MaybeBlastcat
    @TKDB I agree that the life is much bigger, but it is not infinite.

You are not a realist, you are a reality denier. To believe that there is some kind of magic saving grace from all of your troubles, by partaking in the opium of magical thinking is psychosis.

You, out of your fear are psychotic, delusional, and beyond all help.

The thing is, when you follow an authoritarian belief structure that demands obedience, servitude, and sacrifice while rejecting critical thought, freedom, and self reliance you do not get to decide what you are and who you will get to be.

This is the true purpose of religion, it is to make people accept their place in someone else's game. By refusing to stand up for yourself, you become enslaved to those who will use you as they see fit, for war, labor, sex, or torture.

I only seek to free you from your own delusion, religion is like a prison you can leave any time but people choose not to.

Life is much bigger than that.
    TKDBZombieguy1987

• @RickeyD
    So I guess a book is more credible than the findings of thousands of historians and scientists
    Happy_KillbotTKDBZombieguy1987
    @AmericanFurryBoy The Holy Bible is the Authority...not men and you will be judged in Eternity by the words articulated within the Scriptures. You would be wise to trust in the Lord and seek Jesus Christ as your Savior for the mediation of your sin and avoid death in sin and death in Hell as opposed to chasing the futility of godless men.
    PlaffelvohfenAmericanFurryBoyTKDBZombieguy1987Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

The holy Bible is the authority......Oooookay ......

Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Did you mistake me, for somehow not being a part of your Pro Atheist congregation?

The very DNA of your Atheist messaging:

"I agree that the life is much bigger, but it is not infinite.

You are not a realist, you are a reality denier. To believe that there is some kind of magic saving grace from all of your troubles, by partaking in the opium of magical thinking is psychosis.

You, out of your fear are psychotic, delusional, and beyond all help.

The thing is, when you follow an authoritarian belief structure that demands obedience, servitude, and sacrifice while rejecting critical thought, freedom, and self reliance you do not get to decide what you are and who you will get to be.

This is the true purpose of religion, it is to make people accept their place in someone else's game. By refusing to stand up for yourself, you become enslaved to those who will use you as they see fit, for war, labor, sex, or torture.

I only seek to free you from your own delusion, religion is like a prison you can leave any time but people choose not to.

Life is much bigger than that."

@Happy_Killbot

I'm not delusional.

And Religion, isn't a prison to me at all. 

i'm not the one wearing the Atheist crafted handcuffs, you are. 

And take notice of something? 
    Look at how hard, you're working at Selling to pro Atheist messaging to me, and the rest of the Internet, that isn't pro atheist minded, unlike yourself? 

PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotZombieguy1987
    @Dee

Since you mentioned it, some reference material for you. 

https://www.amazon.com/Nutty-Bible-Quotes-exposing-exciting/dp/9198184415

"Nutty Bible Quotes - black & white version: Satire on the best selling book of all time, exposing crazy verses you won't hear in church. Fun and ... exciting debate. (Black and white) (Volume 1)"

"How well do you know the Christian bible?
    If you haven't read it cover to cover, or have been relying on what they tell you in the Christian "Church", then you are missing a lot. This humorous and informative book will reveal parts of the bible you never knew existed. Here you will find the stories they don't teach in church, and what religious leaders don't want you to know. This book is sure to be a conversation starter, and is a great gift for believers and atheists alike.

Are you a BLASPHEMING HERETICAL ATHEIST? Do you want to be?
    Nutty Bible Quotes contains fifty absurd and vividly illustrated verses from the bible that will both amuse and horrify. Discover the dark side of the bible in a humorous way and get dazzling insights about the "holy" bible.

WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CAUSE ATHEISM
    This book is satirical and thought provoking. Learning what is really said in the bible and reflecting on what each passage really means is a great way to frame a discussion on atheism and ethics with the people in your life. A discussion of ethics and how we govern our society is exactly the kind of action that leads us to a better place. This book is the tool that you can use to make our world a better place. Use it please."

"Join the free atheist community at: NuttyBible.com

Atheist, Atheism, Bible, Christianity, Humor, Religion, Satire"

Some background on the author:

"About Jakob Ståhle"

"Jakob is an author, satirist, professional magician, entertainer, and atheist. While he grew up as a Christian believer, Jakob developed his critical thinking skills (skepticism), and began applying them to the Christian bible."

As he dissected both the bible and the Christian religion with his new found skill he was stunned by the amount of absurdity found in what was supposed to be THE BOOK of books. His atheism deepened, and as he discussed his findings with Christians and atheists alike he was shocked by how few of the Christians actually knew the content and history of the Christian bible.

As a humanist Jakob believes ethics is something we should discuss and improve instead of relying on ancient belief systems that are outdated, and based on little or no information. He believes nothing is sacred and using humor and satire is a great way to open a disussion on formerly taboo subjects.

Jakob believes it is dangerous to give the bible a "holy" status, and sees value in re-evaluating his view of the world based on available knowledge. He finds no reason to believe in the supernatural, but welcomes any "gods" or religious entities to interact or manifest themselves.

This book is a humourous and easy way to discover the bible. It's a tool to help reflect on and discuss the most distributed, but still relatively unknown book. Together with the talented illustrator Fredrik Andersson the two have created a humorous, satirical, and informative view of the "holy" Christian bible. "

"If you want to promote the bible as a good book, it may be useful to know the content." - Jakob Stahle"

@Dee

Another individual making money off of putting Religion down, via a published book?

Reminds me of the workings of another Atheist author, Mr. Richard Dawkins? 
    PlaffelvohfenZombieguy1987
  • @RickeyD

Atheism is not a an ideology. Rather it is answering "no" to the question of "do I believe in god(s). Skepticism (an idealogy) leads (me) to this answer. If someone thinks it is unreasonable to expect sufficient evidence before belief, then they don't truly understand logic, common sense, or wisdom, etc.
    AmericanFurryBoyPlaffelvohfenTKDBZombieguy1987
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • @RickeyD
    Please then, tell me how you know that I’ll burn in hell for not believing in a religion solely based upon a book that was written hundreds of years ago? Also, please tell me how someone who uses science (“noun the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.”) comes to these conclusions because of a mental disease. That surely must mean that these thousands of people with high college level degrees must all have the exact same mental disease that allows them to “believe” the exact same things, right?
    RickeyDZombieguy1987
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @SkepticalOne

From what Science book, did you reference to create your below response with? 

Atheism is not a an ideology. Rather it is answering "no" to the question of "do I believe in god(s). Skepticism (an idealogy) leads (me) to this answer. If someone thinks it is unreasonable to expect sufficient evidence before belief, then they don't truly understand logic, common sense, or wisdom, etc.
    PlaffelvohfenJesusisGod777888Zombieguy1987