frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Who created Science? God, or Humanity?

Debate Information

Think about it?

There's no way that Humanity by its own hand, could create the very Universe that all of the galaxies, including our own, is a part of, is there?

I am curious to see, what subject of "Science," by some, might be used as a Reference Source, to provide an answer to that (Universe) sized question?
PlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42Happy_KillbotsmoothieAlofRIRickeyD

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfensmoothieAlofRI
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You're off topic.
    AlofRIDr_Maybe
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    Alright, @TKBD now you are definitely trolling!
    DeePlaffelvohfenTKDBZeusAres42Dr_Maybe
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***you're off topic

You're off topic
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenTKDBDr_Maybe
    @Dee No, @TKBD was never on topic!
    PlaffelvohfenTKDBDeeZeusAres42Dr_Maybe
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

***you're off topic

"You're off topic."

Do you have a legitimate answer?

Yes, or no?

Because your meme, is irrelevant to the theme of this forum.

Dr_Maybe
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Please explain your off topic answers?

"Alright, @TKBD now you are definitely trolling!"

"No, @TKBD was never on topic!"

This is the theme of the forum: 

Think about it?

There's no way that Humanity by its own hand, could create the very Universe that all of the galaxies, including our own, is a part of, is there?

I am curious to see, what subject of "Science," by some, might be used as a Reference Source, to provide an answer to that (Universe) sized question?

@Happy_Killbot

Do you have a legitimate answer?

Yes, or No?

Dr_Maybe
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    I googled the very question, that is the theme of this forum:

And this information is a possibility? 

https://www.reference.com/history/invented-science-83770ca78cb04cbf

"Who Invented Science?

Many historians credit ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle with inventing science. The history of science includes a number of other notable people who advanced it, most notably by introducing and refining the scientific method.

Aristotle described nature and the way it worked unlike any before him. He was the first to use observations to describe the world around him, which is the foundation of empirical science. However, whether he invented science is debatable to some extent as he did not use the scientific method.

Many know Roger Bacon as the originator of the scientific method, which emphasizes observation and experiments to confirm hypotheses and the use of measurable empirical data. However, many historians now credit Muslim scholar Ibn al-Haytham for developing the same ideas 250 years before Bacon did. Born in what is now Iraq, al-Haytham outlined the process of stating a problem, coming up with a hypothesis about it, then setting up a rigorous series of experiments to test this hypothesis.

Roger Bacon, however, can be credited with introducing inductive reasoning to the scientific method. Inductive reasoning makes broad generalizations from observations, and these generalizations are known to be probably, if not certainly, true. Francis Bacon further refined the scientific method during the Enlightenment Era. His contributions are most notable in the concepts of cause and effect."

And I'm not taking anything away from Aristotle, or Mr. Roger Bacon.

My observation is that Man didn't create, or invent Science, but that he stumbled upon the understanding of the "Nature of Science," by accident, and this notion is how man came to learn about Nature through his understandings, of Science?

It's like the discovery or Gun Powder, or the atom, to make nuclear weapons, the pieces to those two puzzles, were available on this very planet, before man ever showed up, but some of Humanity figured those "Two" puzzles out, and put the pieces of those two puzzles together, thus leading to the discoveries of Gun Powder, and Nuclear Weapons?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

You're off topic.

Do you have a legitimate answer, yes or no? 

Dr_Maybe
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    "You’re right , he does seem to have a bit of a man crush  on Dawkins as well as he never stops bleating on about him." 

@Happy_Killbot ;
    "Look, we both know that you are trolling here, there is no point for me or anyone to stroke your , simple ego.

If you are actually serious about this question I am going to recommend you go back to grade school and actually pay attention this time.

I mean, do you think science is? Do you really think that science is what made the cosmos? You are either so oblivious that you ought to be locked up as a danger to society, or a troll.

Science is the process through which objective knowledge can be attained. Science is looking at facts and data and making relevant predictions about reality, that can then be used to gain more information. Science is noticing what everyone takes for granted, and thinking about it in an abstract way.

Science is not the universe as it is, it is only a model of reality.

The first thing you say in this post is "Think about it?" I am not convinced you have even once thought about anything in your life, and based on the way you ask questions that are actually statements lends nothing but credence to this theory."

You're both off topic.

So, please stay on topic?

"Who created Science? God, or Humanity?"

And please, refrain from diminishing the debate, down to your individual perceptions? 

PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Dr_Maybe

@TKDB If you do or do not have a man crush on Dawkins is very relevant to the question at hand!

If science created god, then having a man crush on Dawkins would mean that humanity was created by Dawkins, so your man crush would prove that god created science is the origin of the universe.

This is irrefutable logic, what say you?
    ZeusAres42

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    "There is no way" is not an argument.

Also, do not underestimate your fellow human beings. You would be amazed how much a hundred billion humans can accomplish over the period of ~12,000 years of civilisation.

Finally, nobody claims that humans "have created" the Universe. Humans have learned a lot about the Universe and have created a lot of amazing things on Earth, but we so far have only sent one autonomous device beyond the Solar system, so on the scope of the Universe we are not even ants; we are barely a primitive bacteria worth noticing through a microscope.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

Do you have a straight forward answer to this question?

"Who created Science? God, or Humanity?"

https://www.reference.com/history/invented-science-83770ca78cb04cbf

"Who Invented Science?

Many historians credit ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle with inventing science. The history of science includes a number of other notable people who advanced it, most notably by introducing and refining the scientific method.

Aristotle described nature and the way it worked unlike any before him. He was the first to use observations to describe the world around him, which is the foundation of empirical science. However, whether he invented science is debatable to some extent as he did not use the scientific method.

Many know Roger Bacon as the originator of the scientific method, which emphasizes observation and experiments to confirm hypotheses and the use of measurable empirical data. However, many historians now credit Muslim scholar Ibn al-Haytham for developing the same ideas 250 years before Bacon did. Born in what is now Iraq, al-Haytham outlined the process of stating a problem, coming up with a hypothesis about it, then setting up a rigorous series of experiments to test this hypothesis.

Roger Bacon, however, can be credited with introducing inductive reasoning to the scientific method. Inductive reasoning makes broad generalizations from observations, and these generalizations are known to be probably, if not certainly, true. Francis Bacon further refined the scientific method during the Enlightenment Era. His contributions are most notable in the concepts of cause and effect."

And I'm not taking anything away from Aristotle, or Mr. Roger Bacon.

My observation is that Man didn't create, or invent Science, but that he stumbled upon the understanding of the "Nature of Science," by accident, and this notion is how man came to learn about Nature through his understandings, of Science?

It's like the discovery or Gun Powder, or the atom, to make nuclear weapons, the pieces to those two puzzles, were available on this very planet, before man ever showed up, but some of Humanity figured those "Two" puzzles out, and put the pieces of those two puzzles together, thus leading to the discoveries of Gun Powder, and Nuclear Weapons? 

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

I think the answer is pretty obvious: humanity created both science and the concept of god, and shaped them in its own image. It is very likely that there are aliens out there in other solar systems, which have created very different sciences and have believed / believe in very different types of religious concepts.

Humans are incredibly inventive and inquisitive. Unfortunately, general education systems do their best to suppress these essential qualities by throwing a lot of abstract colorless coursework taught by uninspired people, so most people, by the time they graduate, have curiosity and inventiveness replaced with complacency and instinct-driven approach.
    However, I believe that the spark of human imagination and inventiveness is never really extinguished, and it can be rekindled through concentrated effort. I have loved mathematics since I was a little kid, and the main reason it never changed is because I eskewed the high school and university material and focused on self-learning, in a way that works best for me personally. I still attended all the university classes, of course, but instead of listening to the professor (with the exception of very few professors who actually had a knack for explaining sophisticated material), I mostly worked through books at my own pace, usually far surpassing the pace of the coursework.

To me, it is absolutely obvious that all the science we have learned over this time did not require any miracles. In fact, I believe we could have progressed much faster, and had it not been for the two devastating periods in human history (Bronze Age Collapse and subsequent chaos and destruction of all accumulated knowledge, and the fall of the Roman Republic and subsequent theocratic dominance and suppression of free thought), we probably could have built the first base on Mars around 700-800 AD.

Human brilliance has always coexisted with unspeakable human maliciousness. Just as the most talented and hardworking people created scientific and technological wonders, power-hungry and envious people did their best to halt/destroy as much of it as possible.
    There is no telling how far we could have gone by now without all the pointless wars and tyrannical regimes. Even one human, dedicated enough and somewhat lucky, can make a world of difference in science and technology.
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Oh dear he’s not going to like that logic bomb is he?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****** You're both off topic.

You’re off topic 

***So ,please stay on topic?

So , please stay on topic? ( question mark included )

****"Who created Science? God, or Humanity?"

The Easter bunny?

***Please , refrain from diminishing the debate, down to your individual perceptions? 

Please , refrain from diminishing the debate, down to your individual perceptions? ( question mark included) 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

@Dee

God created Science, and there isn't a subject of Science that Humanity can use to disprove that.

And if some think that a specific form of Science, can be used to disprove that God created Science, please share what subject of Science that is?

Dr_Maybe
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****** God created Science,

Which god? 

****and there isn't a subject of Science that Humanity can use to disprove that.

First you have to prove your particular god , then you have to prove he created science......The burden of proof is with you 

*****And if some think that a specific form of Science, can be used to disprove that God created Science,

No serious  scientist is in the business of trying to disprove that which not one believer has a shred of proof for 

***please share what subject of Science that is?

I never mentioned any branch of science , it’s over to you now to prove your particular god exists a Nobel prize awaits you as no one has done so yet have they?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You can play your own games with yourself.

I'm not lowering my perception down to your Atheist perception, to suit you.

I'll stand by the below words:

God created Science, and there isn't a subject of Science that Humanity can use to disprove that.

And if some think that a specific form of Science, can be used to disprove that God created Science, please share what subject of Science that is?

@Dee
    And I wish you a good day. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @TKDB

I’m not playing games you made several statements and you cannot as usual back up any of them as usual you’re way to to even offer any profs got your claims so you do as you always do as in troll and everyone is onto you at this stage .....

So come on you coward give it a go instead of your usual childish accusations and tantrums.....bet you won’t .....

****** God created Science,

Which god? 

****and there isn't a subject of Science that Humanity can use to disprove that.

First you have to prove your particular god , then you have to prove he created science......The burden of proof is with you 

*****And if some think that a specific form of Science, can be used to disprove that God created Science, 

No serious  scientist is in the business of trying to disprove that which not one believer has a shred of proof for 

***please share what subject of Science that is?

I never mentioned any branch of science , it’s over to you now to prove your particular god exists a Nobel prize awaits you as no one has done so yet have they?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @Dee

Through your Atheist consciousness, I get to see, how you Atheistically rationalize things?

"I’m not playing games you made several statements and you cannot as usual back up any of them as usual you’re way to to even offer any profs got your claims so you do as you always do as in troll and everyone is onto you at this stage .....

So come on you coward give it a go instead of your usual childish accusations and tantrums.....bet you won’t."

You're the Atheist, and you get to live with your Atheist thinking, and I don't have to.

So, I wish you a good day.

And I thank God, for creating Science, and giving Humanity the rationale to figure it out, through his level of reasoning. 

Happy Gaming. 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    ZeusAres42AlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

No defence as usual from you enjoy your trolling 
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

What a coward you are you’re in a debate site and all you ever do is make statements and run as you cannot defend one point you make , I actually  think you’re special needs as you do say the most appallingly things .......No offence is intended to the special needs community at the comparison 
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2667 Pts   -   edited November 2019

• AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    The only thing that "gods" have created are characters or entities for authors to write about. Zeus, Neptune, Odin, Venus, The "God Jesus", Allah, etc.,etc.. All fictional characters dreamed up by imaginative people looking for some way to explain why things happen or to support themselves when they need …. whatever. In modern times more authors turned to "superheroes" … the evolution of Hercules, Mercury, Zeus, etc.. 

I think, within this century, "gods" will be relegated to the place they belong …. fiction and mythology. That is, if humanity survives this century, which SCIENCE tells us …. is in doubt …. and no "GOD" will save us.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @AlofRI

Nope, I think the Non Religion ideologies, will be hanging around in the future, just as they are currently, like ornaments, on the current branches of Humanity. 

When some individuals want to diminish any Religion down to fiction, and mythologies, in the light of pro Atheist talk, that speaks to the volumes to their pro Atheist stances.

"The only thing that "gods" have created are characters or entities for authors to write about. Zeus, Neptune, Odin, Venus, The "God Jesus", Allah, etc.,etc.. All fictional characters dreamed up by imaginative people looking for some way to explain why things happen or to support themselves when they need …. whatever. In modern times more authors turned to "superheroes" … the evolution of Hercules, Mercury, Zeus, etc."

"That is, if humanity survives this century, which SCIENCE tells us …. is in doubt …. and no "GOD" will save."

Science hasn't discredited God, nor Religion, from as far as I have read, because it's unclear what genre or venue of Science, has been used to discredit God, or Religion?

But hounding Religion and God, is just par for the course with some and their pro Atheist messaging?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Science is not looking to discredit religion, that would be unscientific of them. It's the facts uncovered by science that will ERODE the myths naturally. @TKDB . Even I don't intentionally try to "discredit" any of the many. I just express my opinion that they are based on mythology and mysticism. Science WILL (IMO), cause, as it has over the last30 years .... at least ..., people to drift away from the ideologies. Cathedrals and churches have been closing, or going broke, rapidly in that time period. Science and education have had the biggest hand in that, unintentionally, but factually.  I am not actually "anti-religion". I just see little to believe in any of them other than the historical parts. The "unexplainable" parts that, today, would be easily explained but at that time were turned into "miracles", are the things that will dissipate belief in the invisible "gods". Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. :yum:
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    In regards to Religion, any Science, is the plowing Mule, that some of the anti religious use to fertilize their anti religious messaging with.

If the anti religious facts are anti religious based.

Then the bias politics of the anti religious individuals, is blatantly obvious.

And the Internet is ripe with some of the anti religious messaging fields. 

"Science is not looking to discredit religion, that would be unscientific of them. It's the facts uncovered by science that will ERODE the myths naturally. @TKDB ."

The Science of the anti Religious, and their anti Religious messaging speaks for itself.

"Even I don't intentionally try to "discredit" any of the many. I just express my opinion that they are based on mythology and mysticism. Science WILL (IMO), cause, as it has over the last30 years .... at least ..., people to drift away from the ideologies. Cathedrals and churches have been closing, or going broke, rapidly in that time period. Science and education have had the biggest hand in that, unintentionally, but factually.  I am not actually "anti-religion". I just see little to believe in any of them other than the historical parts. The "unexplainable" parts that, today, would be easily explained but at that time were turned into "miracles", are the things that will dissipate belief in the invisible "gods". "

God created Science, and gave Humanity an organ called the Brain, to help humanity to discover Science, as Humanity evolved. 

AlofRI
  • It is more likely that humanity invented science, because there is very little evidence of God existing.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** God created Science, and gave Humanity an organ called the Brain

He seems to have forgotten you in the process 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @LibertineStates

What (Subject of Science,) can you show to the Public, to support your claim?

I would like to know the author, and the title of that Science book? 

"It is more likely that humanity invented science, because there is very little evidence of God existing."

ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

**God created Science, and gave Humanity an organ called the Brain.**

Do you have an answer, for the above statement? 

The below, isn't an answer.

"He seems to have forgotten you in the process."
  • You're welcome. ;)

Plaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @ZeusAres42

God's name is, and has been around, long before Galileo's name was ever present, and before history itself, was conceived.

So Galileo, has nothing on God.
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***God created Science, and gave Humanity an organ called the Brain.**

Prove it? But as usual you will run away and cry your eyes out and complain about being  asked to back your claim up?
    ZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

@TKDB

*****God's name is, and has been around, long before Galileo's name was ever present, and before history itself, was conceived

Which gods name?.

****So Galileo, has nothing on God.

Which god?
  • What happened is that one day God put on his superman Cape, flew down to earth, waved a few wizardly sticks and tada; science was created. 

Satire! 
    PlaffelvohfenDeeAlofRI

@TKDB ;
    Nobody said anything about science "discrediting" god. I don't know of a scientist who works at that, or WOULD work at that. None of them work at discrediting Superman either. We all know he doesn't exist, why waste time, or money, trying to discredit a non-existent entity??
    ZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenDee
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @AlofRI

And YouTube has various individuals via video, who are fond of Waging the subject of Science, against any Religion, in order, to use their Science argument as a defense tool against any Religion, to make their Atheist arguments with?

That's why I will continue to ask any Atheist, what Published subject of Science, was, or has been used to discredit any Religion with? 

"Nobody said anything about science "discrediting" god. I don't know of a scientist who works at that, or WOULD work at that."

@AIofRI

Is Superman a part of this forum?

No, Superman is not.

So below statement is irrelevant to this forum.

"None of them work at discrediting Superman either. We all know he doesn't exist, why waste time, or money, trying to discredit a non-existent entity?"
    AlofRI
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2667 Pts   -   edited December 2019

Are you not aware that there are debates about this within Christian denominations with each of them having differing views? You've got Calvinists, Open Christian Theists, and Arminians among others.

If God exists and gave humans free will then humans would still have come up with science. So with or without God humanity still takes the credit. Also, wouldn't a selfless God let humanity enjoy the credit for some of the great things they've done rather than selfishly take the credit himself? Portraying God in this selfish light is kind of negative don't you think?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Not one Religious Building that I've gone into, has Science ever been lamented over in regards to God, or Jesus.

Zero utilizations of the term Science.

But come to the internet, and Science, is being used as a discredit tool against Religion.

I'm just telling this forum, what I have heard myself, verses what I haven't heard.

And that's the Truth, verses your perception. 
    ZeusAres42
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @Dee ; Creation ex nihilio is a misnomer in the theological world as well as the secular. God did not create from "nothing" but He used elements from the Spiritual World that are not visible to our senses constrained by Time and God formed these elements from the Spiritual World into matter that can be interacted with within the constraints of Time. This is why mankind, cognitively constrained by Time and The Curse, will never define origin of matter because the foundation for matter, the basic building block for all that is visible and invisible in Time, finds its origin in a World that is infinitely superior, infinitely more detailed and interactive than this temporary World constrained within the Realm of Time.

God did not require Adam's rib in order to create Eve but the rib was taken to fulfill/initiate the Covenant between the man and the woman as they were of one-flesh and would consummate this Covenant through the Covenant of Marriage and become one-flesh through the sexual union. Human KIND is all one-flesh, we are all brothers and sisters separated by degrees in Time only.

• TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Not one Religious Building that I've gone into, has Science ever been lamented over in regards to God, or Jesus.

I don't doubt that. By the way, I haven't used Science to discredit religion, nor have I come across anyone on this forum do the same.

But come to the internet, and Science, is being used as a discredit tool against Religion.

I'm just telling this forum, what I have heard myself, verses what I haven't heard.

What about all those Christian, Muslim etc Scientists that frequent the Internet? With more than a billion religious people across the globe and with billions of internet data you honestly couldn't find any Scientist that also happened to be religious?
    And that's the Truth, verses your perception.
    Aren't we all individuals with our own perceptions, biases, and versions of the truth? Or do you believe that your version of the truth is the ultimate correct version and everyone else is wrong?

@ZeusAres42

What about them?

Are they somehow personally infringing on your non Religious views, or perceptions?

"What about all those Christian, Muslim etc Scientists that frequent the Internet?"

"With more than a billion religious people across the globe and with billions of internet data you honestly couldn't find any Scientist that also happened to be religious?"

Nope, we all aren't.

I have a ZERO bias against any non Religious individuals.

I'm pro Religious Freedom, and pro Atheist, along with being pro Family, and pro Community.

And how any non Religious individual, chooses to express their bias perceptions, or their biased truths, resides on their own non Religious shoulders.

The Truth is the truth, and the non Religious individuals, are apparently going to push their individualized truths, as they see fit to?

The right, or wrong of their individualized non Religious truth, is theirs to live with, and that's just how it is, because they've made it that way for themselves.

"Aren't we all individuals with our own perceptions, biases, and versions of the truth? Or do you believe that your version of the truth is the ultimate correct version and everyone else is wrong?"

And God created Science, and some of humanity, is still evolving to catch up with the very core of Science is, because humanities understanding of Science, is still crude, and very rough around the edges, because the entity that is holding Science back from itself, is how some of humanity is mishandling it. 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

*****The Truth is the truth,

Right .......

*****and the non Religious individuals, are apparently going to push their individualized truths, as they see fit
    to?

Yet it’s not as it’s “individualised” so you say ......How are you?

****The right, or wrong of their individualized non Religious truth,

Right or wrong of the truth !!! What are you saying you do you even know?.....

****is theirs to live with, and that's just how it is, because they've made it that way for themselves.

Oh dear

*****And God created Science,

Prove it 

****and some of humanity, is still evolving

All of humanity is evolving you cretin

***** to catch up with the very core of Science is,

Whats the core of science?

****because humanities understanding of Science, is still crude, and very rough around the edges,

How so?

****because the entity that is holding Science back from itself,

An entity is hiding science from itself !!!! Are you on crack?

****Is how some of humanity is mishandling it. 

What does that piece of B S even mean?
    @Dee

If you have a grievance with my position, please take it up with this websites moderator? 

*****The Truth is the truth,

"Right ......."

*****and the non Religious individuals, are apparently going to push their individualized truths, as they see fit
    to?

"Yet it’s not as it’s “individualised” so you say ......How are you?"

****The right, or wrong of their individualized non Religious truth,

"Right or wrong of the truth !!! What are you saying you do you even know?....."

****is theirs to live with, and that's just how it is, because they've made it that way for themselves.

"Oh dear"

*****And God created Science,

"Prove it"

****and some of humanity, is still evolving

"All of humanity is evolving you cretin"

***** to catch up with the very core of Science is,

"What's the core of science?"

****because humanities understanding of Science, is still crude, and very rough around the edges,

"How so?"

****because the entity that is holding Science back from itself,

"An entity is hiding science from itself !!!! Are you on crack?"

****Is how some of humanity is mishandling it. 

"What does that piece of B S even mean?"

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** If you have a grievance with my position, please take it up with this websites moderator

I asked you to address and defend the various statements you made and what a surprise yet again you cannot do so but instead continue with your trolling as in attempting to play the Butt Hurt victim , why are you here if you cannot defend what you say?