frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

ARE WE REALLY CREATED IN THE FORM OF THE INVISIBLE MAN CALLED GOD?...............

Debate Information

ARE WE REALLY CREATED IN THE FORM OF THE INVISIBLE MAN CALLED GOD?...............IF WE ARE, THEN GOD MUST HAVE A PENIS, A VAGINA OR AN SO THAT HE OR SHE COULD URINATE AND TAKE A , RIGHT?.....ITS CALLED  LOGIC.....

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Religion_Business01Religion_Business01 38 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    ARE WE REALLY CREATED IN THE FORM OF THE INVISIBLE MAN CALLED GOD?...............IF WE ARE, THEN GOD MUST HAVE A PENIS, A VAGINA OR A BUTTTTTT SO THAT HE OR SHE COULD URINATE OR TAKE A SHEEEEET , RIGHT?.....ITS CALLED  LOGIC.....cant say the word sh.!& in this post....
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @Religion_Business01

What published medical information, are you basing your argument off of?

Maybe WebMD?

I googled a portion of your statement, 

"IF WE ARE, THEN GOD MUST HAVE A PENIS,"

https://www.amazon.com/Does-have-Penis-Melvin-Abercrombie-ebook/dp/B00A2USVZO

Some information in regards to this fellows written material:

Description

Product Description

"Everything in creation came from a female. In Hebrew she was known as Shekhinah, the Goddess, Queen of Heaven. Everything in creation will eventually die, they will all go back to a female, we simply call her "Mother Earth". She is Auriel, first born daughter of the Goddess. This is their story."

About the Author

"I grew up in Dallas Texas, most of my family are Baptist. I started as a church member, then Deacon, then teacher, then assistant Pastor, I did not feel comfortable in the Baptist organization. I looked at other churches; Pentecostal, Lutheran, Methodist, Church of Christ and Church of 7th Day.I took college courses at El Centro, East Field, and Summit School of Theology, back in the seventies. I had a near death accident, and then went on a search for the real God. The first church.I am a "Rebel Preacher". I don't color inside the lines. All my book's are capital letters,with mis-spelled words,no comma's,etc.to get you to read the truth. You will laugh, cry, think I am crazy, but you will remember because I am not telling you what you want to hear, but I am telling you the truth."

It's some educational and enlightening, self created material from this author.

Plaffelvohfen대왕광개토Dee
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @Religion_Business01

We're not made in the image of a fictional character, it's the opposite, we created it in our image... As for that word you can't use,  a good synonym would be  TKDB... You could say : you're full of TK, piece of TK, smells like TK, etc... Most people here will understand right away...  
    TKDBDee
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @Plaffelvohfen

Would you like to be for your language?

We're not made in the image of a fictional character, it's the opposite, we created it in our image...

"As for that word you can't use,  a good synonym would be  TKDB."

"You could say : you're full of TK, piece of TK, smells like TK, etc... Most people here will understand right away."
    PlaffelvohfenDee
  • @Religion_Business01 First of all, a lot of people misunderstand when the bible says that men are created in the image of god. That's impossible because everyone looks different, so it obviouly doesn't mean that. But what it can mean is that we are all made in his model, the way we are and can become, after all we are brothers and sisters. Yes god has flesh and bone, and only so because he's been a man himself before, think of jesus. Mary couldn't touch him because he was still a spirit. 
  • @Religion_Business01 First of all, a lot of people misunderstand when the bible says that men are created in the image of god. That's impossible because everyone looks different, so it obviouly doesn't mean that. But what it can mean is that we are all made in his model, the way we are and can become, after all we are brothers and sisters. Yes god has flesh and bone, and only so because he's been a man himself before, think of jesus. Mary couldn't touch him because he was still a spirit. 
    Or maybe our model of God is made up in our minds?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Support your statement?

"Or maybe our model of God is made up in our minds?"

Within the artificial confines of the internet itself, I've seen various sets of word's, grouped into a sentence, similar to yours? 
    ZeusAres42Dee
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2667 Pts   -   edited November 2019

Religion_Business01

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    I would love it to turn out one day that we were created by an advanced alien civilisation. That perhaps there is a civilisation of space nomads that at some points, many millions years ago, visited Earth and released genetic material into the environment that would ultimately lead to emergence of intelligent beings. Not only would it make our history much more fascinating than the natural evolution process, but it would also indicate that there are far more advanced civilisations out there than ours, civilisations we can learn from and become like.

However, learning that we were created by an omnipotent creature for which the Universe is a sandbox? That would be very disappointing. As Feynman once put it, the world is very interesting due to its complexity; learning that all of this was created by just one bored creature would reduce all this complexity to a very trivial one-dimensional scenario, and remove all mystery from science. If anything can be created by some omnipotent being waving hands or whatever limbs it has, then there is nothing left to learn about the Universe fundamentally, as we already know the reason for everything.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Religion_Business01
    @MayCaesar

You seem to indulge in a fair amount of science fiction as an argument?

Not believing in God, Jesus, or the Bible, while at the same time, none of the three are able to interfere interfere in the non believers lives, or lifestyles, is quite a mountain to climb, argument wise, if there is Zero evidence, of God, Jesus, or the Bible, not  interfering at all, in those very lives of those non God, individuals?

I'm pro Religious Freedom, as long as an individual person isn't Corrupting religion for their own negative gains or deeds?

God, Jesus, nor the Bible, interferes, or tells me how to live my life, or what type of a lifestyle, I should be engaging in.

If God is invisible to some, then good for them, I hope that they all enjoy Life, in a fair, and equal manner? 

• smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    my dad came in my mom and made me. unless the dad was god then hi god you owe her tons of child support
    Religion_Business01Plaffelvohfen
    why so serious?
  • are you on drugs or something?@TKDB If we were created in gods image, that means god also eats and urinates and TK bcs. he also has a stomach, kidneys, intestines, a butt, etc...… and whats with the talking snake by the way
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • @TKDB @MayCaesar hey there MayCaesar, the cousin of Julius Caesar..... anyway, your pro religion? let me ask you a question.....go to a wake of a family whose daughter was raped, murdered and chopped into pieces, also go to a wake of a family whose son was kidnapped by religious fanatics and slit his throat bcs. he doesn't believe in ones religion..... go ahead and go to their wake and tell them " don't worry , god has a plan to everyone of us, even to your daughter and son"...……….I DARE YOU...……..
  • @ZeusAres42 HUH? so arguing requires perfect grammar and spelling now?...…….nerd!
  • @smartconservative like I said, if god has flesh and bone, then he eats meat and drinks wine and takes a dump and urinate...… duh?
  • @ZeusAres42 HUH? so arguing requires perfect grammar and spelling now?...…….nerd!
    Cannot delete posts. I decided that the person I was arguing with was a complete waste of time, and so I edited it out. Probably best not to even engage in the first place though. Had nothing to do with spelling or grammar. With that being said, people do tend to understand you more if you use good grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
    Plaffelvohfen

• SandSand 307 Pts   -  
    Some cartoon and videogame characters do not have genitals.
    Does that mean man doesn't have genitals or does not exhibit waste?
    Maybe the character is not made in our form.

Its called Logic.
    Iamachristian
  • You see, God made use in his form, yes thats true, but God does not need those parts. Does he have to pee or poo? No. Why God made those parts is that we can survive. God is immortal and we are mortal.

Sand
  • SandSand 307 Pts   -  
    I know it is hard to see that I am supporting the religious viewpoint.
    That my previous statement was used as sarcasm to emphasize the point that God is different from man.
  • IzniIzni 65 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    @Religion_Business01
    why do you assume that God should have a human form? and not just a cluster of consciousness looking like a clouds filled with nerve impulse and non-visible electric current? kind a like super-duper fluffy quantum computer.

I don't agree with bible's description of God like a huge man, and when you compare the lexicon [Hebrew] it says "Eloah'im made man in an image to my liking".....so the lexicon meaning suggested that human was made like a potter is designed in a particular image and it was to God's liking. Not human was mage to look like miniature God.

I don't know I find many inconsistencies in the translation part they do in bible, its like the translator are putting whatever bull$hit they want to feed people.
  • IzniIzni 65 Pts   -  
    @Religion_Business01
    why do you assume that God should have a human form? and not just a cluster of consciousness looking like a clouds filled with impulse and non-visible electric current? 

I don't agree with bible's description of God like a huge man, and when you compare the lexicon [Hebrew] it says "Eloah'im made man in an image to my liking".....so the lexicon meaning suggested that human was made like a potter is designed in a particular image and it was to God's liking. Not human was mage to look like miniature God.

I don't know I find many inconsistencies in the translation part they do in bible, its like the translator are putting whatever bull$hit they want to feed people.
  • Well I guess we will never know for sure because this so called alleged creator is invisible.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @Religion_Business01 ;  God is Spirit (John 4:24) and you were created in His "spiritual" image possessing certain attributes of God, the most relevant being an eternal spirit that will live-on past the usefulness of the body of flesh. Our Creator's Name is Jesus Christ-Yeshua - He is the Living Word of God and He will also be your Judge in Eternity.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. 15 John *testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’” 16 For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace. 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.  John 1:1-5; 14-18 (NASB).

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Religion_Business01

No, some of Humanity, has been created in the Atheist image.

Being that some have their individual Atheist mindsets, their Atheist political stances, and their ways of giving back to their communities, through the cornucopia of their Atheist ways of teaching? 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re off topic 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Very on topic.

No, some of Humanity, has been created in the Atheist image.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****No, some of Humanity, has been created in the Atheist image

Oh you mean their parents gave birth them and they started lives as atheists  like us all until brainwashed like you?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"Oh you mean their parents gave birth them and they started lives as atheists  like us all until brainwashed like you?"

https://www.atheistalliance.org/blog/are-we-made-in-gods-image/

The Atheist in this article, wrote an article to reinforce his Atheist views:

"Are we made in God’s image?"

Adam HarrisonBy Adam Harrison on June 10, 1381 views
    Visualisation of the human anatomy

I regularly jog past a Planned Parenthood center on my running route. Unless it’s raining (I guess “baby killing” is ok on rainy days) there is always a handful of protesters out-front, typically the same 4-5 older people. This week, however, as I ran by I saw a much bigger crowd, maybe 15-20 protestors. They seemed more spun up and motivated than usual. I slowed down and asked a lady on the edge of the group what was going on.

“They just hired a new doctor and we’re here to make sure she knows God is watching and that there is a special place in hell for people that don’t respect the sanctity of life,” she said with boiling passion.

While this isn’t an uncommon occurrence or worldview in America I was struck by the fact that she was wearing a wolf hunting t-shirt. The slogan said, “Kill the Wolves, and the people who put them here”, a snarling wolf face in crosshairs adorned the back.

“I agree that life should be respected, so why are you all about killing wolves? Are they not alive? Are they not God’s creations as well?” I asked.

“Human life was created in the Father’s image. We look like him. We’re special!” she shouted back before going off on a comically satisfying tangent about Satan and wolves being in cahoots (I’ll save that for another article).

It’s common in today’s political parlance to hear the phrase “the sanctity of human life”. In this context, sanctity is referring to sacredness or holiness and not value, respect, or honor etc. I make this distinction in order to ensure that my following argument isn’t misconstrued as anti-life or anti-human. My intent is to show that life in all things is equally deserving of “sanctity”, not just human, and that holiness has nothing to do with it.

The always humorously-on-point organization, Focus on the Family writes on their website,

“The Bible establishes that human life is sacred in Genesis 1:27: ‘So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.’

“To be created in the likeness of God means that each human bears His image and with it, a value beyond our unique characteristics or individual attributes. Nothing else in God’s created order has the distinction of reflecting His image; it’s a privileged status reserved only for humankind.”

So humankind is created in the image of God? I look in the mirror and supposedly I see God looking back at me: similar height, build, sex, etc. Without thinking deeper this idea might be comforting as I create (subconsciously or consciously) the personal God I will, in turn, attribute most things too. I’m white, so God must be white? I’m male, so God must be male? I was Christian, so God must be Christian? My religious black friends might disagree, so might my Asian or Hispanic friends, or the religious feminists or my Muslim friends.

Let’s suppose for the sake of argument that the Genesis verse is not talking about race but biology. Our general (no sex, no race) physical look and biological structure. If this were true then we’d have to assume that humanity has always been, and will never not be what we are today. No physical changes, no evolution. Makes sense right? I suppose, unless you paid attention in junior high biology.

DNA evidence and genetic research are truly nails in the coffin of most religions, especially those with Abrahamic roots. The LA Times recently wrote, “Scientists now estimate that somewhere between 1.8% and 2.6% of the DNA in most people alive today was inherited from Neanderthals” You could surmise from this that some of the genetic traits that helped our ancestors survive, and may still be integral parts of many of our lives, came from beings that most people in the religious world wouldn’t consider human (ie not made in God’s image). This is one example but I could show hundreds, where genetics show human biological connections with every living thing around us. These connections indicate a common living ancestor, or starting point—an organism that wasn’t “made in God’s image”.

Ok, so maybe it’s our consciousness not biology that is meant by “God’s image”—our ability to have compassion and to reason, or to solve complex problems. There are hundreds of studies that prove this idea wrong, but let’s look at one.

A group from Emory University did a study with prairie voles. TheScienceExplorer.com writes,

“The researchers created an experiment where they temporarily isolated relatives and known individuals from each other. While isolated, they gave one of them mild shocks. Once they were reunited, the non-stressed prairie voles began to lick the stressed voles sooner and for longer durations compared to the control scenario where individuals were separated, but neither were exposed to shocks…

“The study also showed that oxytocin, also known as the “love hormone,” is the underlying mechanism for this empathy.  Oxytocin is the receptor associated with empathy in humans, so [the] team blocked this neurotransmitter in the prairie voles and then conducted a series of similar experiments. It turns out that blocking oxytocin resulted in the prairie voles ceasing to console each other.”

This research is a great example of how love, compassion, empathy etc. are not traits only found in humans. Many, many studies show numerous other species displaying several of the same or similar highly intelligent functions we’d consider necessary for human social functioning to take place.

To claim foundationally (as Abrahamic religions do), that man as we know him today, miraculously burst into existence 6ish thousand years ago may have made sense a few hundred years before modern science came into its present professional state. To continue saying it in a world where we can look at the bones of our pre-homo sapien ancestors, a world where I can have my genome sequenced and see Neanderthal remnants, and a world where I see other species behaving in more moral/ethical/just ways than our own, is plain insane and destructive.

Man isn’t made in God’s image, God is made in man’s."

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

I’m not remotely interested in his opinion 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion

"Growth of religion is the spread of religions and the increase of religious adherents around the world. Statistics commonly measures the absolute number of adherents, the percentage of the absolute growth per year, and the growth of the number of converts in the world. Projections of future religious adherence depend on assumptions that trends, total fertility-rates, life expectancy, political climates, conversion rates, secularization, etc will continue. Such forecasts cannot be validated empirically and remain contentious, but are useful for comparisons.

A study in 2017 revealed that Islam is the fastest-growing religion.[1][2] Studies in the 21st century suggest that, in terms of percentage and worldwide spread, Islam is the fastest-growing major religion in the world.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] A religious forecast for 2050 by Pew Research Center concludes that global Muslim population is expected to grow at a faster rate than the Christian population due primarily to the young age and high fertility-rate of Muslims.[12][13]

Some religions proselytise vigorously (Christianity and Islam, for example), others (such as Judaism) do not generally encourage conversions into their ranks. Some faiths grow exponentially at first, only for their zeal to wane (note the case of Zoroastrianism). The growth of a religion can clash with factors such as persecution, entrenched rival religions (such as established religions), religious market saturation,[14] and organised atheism. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irreligion

Irreligion (adjective form: non-religious or irreligious) is the absence, indifference to, or rejection of religion.[1] According to the Pew Research Center's 2012 global study of 230 countries and territories, 16% of the world's population is not affiliated with a religion, while 84% are affiliated.[2]

Irreligion may include some forms of theism, depending on the religious context it is defined against; for example, in 18th-century Europe, the epitome of irreligion was deism,[3] while in contemporary East Asia the shared term meaning "irreligion" or "no religion" (無宗教, Chinese pron. wú zōngjiào, Japanese pron. mu shūkyō Korean pron. mujonggyo), with which the majority of East Asian populations identify themselves, implies non-membership in one of the institutional religions (such as Buddhism and Christianity) and not necessarily non-belief in traditional folk religions collectively represented by Chinese Shendao and Japanese Shinto (both meaning "ways of gods").[4]

According to cross-cultural studies, since religion and fertility are positively related while secularism and fertility are negatively related, secularism is expected to decline throughout the 21st century.[5] By 2060, according to their projections, the number of unaffiliated will increase by over 35 million, but the percentage will decrease to 13% because the total population will grow faster.[6][7] "

The two separate sides of the Religious and Non Religious conversations.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You're an Atheist, but not interested in another Atheists conversation?

I found it educational and enlightening.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

zzzzzzz zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****** You're an Atheist, but not interested in another Atheists conversation?

Got it 

*****I found it educational and enlightening.

Excellent, so are you now an atheist?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    The Atheist messaging, is just as educational and enlightening as the Religious messaging is.

In a technological sense, the Internet has in a way, become an artificial gathering place so to speak for the Non Religious individuals, to express themselves, just as the Religious individuals, are doing the same thing.

Just making a fair, equal, and neutral conversation point. 

@Dee

"Excellent, so are you now an atheist?"

No, because I'm pro family, community, pro Religious Freedom, and pro Atheist.

And I fail to see how putting any Religion down is a positive argument to make, from the Atheist perspective?

Is the Atheist perspective pro family, or pro community?

Or is it, progressive unto itself only? 

• @TKDB.  

• @TKDB..

@ZeusAres42

@Dee

@Plaffelvohfen

https://www.amazon.com/Atheist-Mind-Humanist-Heart-Commandments/dp/1442236795/ref=asc_df_1442236795/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312132072158&hvpos=1o2&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10778727986505661628&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9009793&hvtargid=pla-570909863033&psc=1

"Atheist Mind, Humanist Heart: Rewriting the Ten Commandments for the Twenty-first Century"

Description

Product description

"Atheist Mind, Humanist Heart asks an essential question for the 45 million Americans who self-identify as nonreligious: “So, you don’t believe in God; now what?” This question is increasingly important, as one-third of young adults under the age of thirty consider themselves nonreligious. With a scientific eye and an empathetic heart, the authors turn conventional perceptions about atheism on their head. They show that atheism need not be reactionary (against religion and God), but rather that it can offer a clear set of constructive principles to live by, which establish atheism as a positive worldview. Following a philosophical approach grounded in logic and evidence, Bayer and Figdor take readers on an inspiring journey to discover how to live a reasonable, ethical, and happy life without God. The readers are engaged at every step, encouraged to self-reflect and ultimately uncover their own set of personal beliefs.

Review

Bayer and Figdor begin their book by acknowledging that the existence of a god or transcendent being can be neither proved nor disproved. Atheism and religious faith are, therefore, both belief systems. While religious traditions are good at defining the tenets of their faith, atheists too often define themselves merely by what they reject, failing to articulate affirmatively what they believe and why. This book sets out to right this wrong. The epistemological and ethical positions, presented in a highly readable and nontechnical fashion over several chapters, form the basis of the authors’ 10 noncommandments, which state in part that there is no god or universal moral truth . . . [The authors] should be commended for encouraging critical self-reflection and the examination and articulation of one’s beliefs. Skepticism, rigorous logic, compassionate ethics, personal integrity, and morals may well be characteristics of atheist minds and humanist hearts. They are also characteristics of people of faith. Readers may contemplate whether the two camps are more alike than different. ( Booklist)

I was drawn to this book by its subtitle . . . [T]his book functions best as a manual for chiseling out a summary of your own core beliefs. . . .Once I caught on, Atheist Mind, Humanist Heart became a fun and . . . fascinating exercise. It even led to a rare discussion of ethics with a colleague who happens to be both a doctor of- and a professor of Philosophy. Therefore, as an impetus to further discussion, Atheist Mind, Humanist Heart was a success, for me. . . .In conclusion, I enjoyed Atheist Mind, Humanist Heart. I could especially see it as a book to share among a group of similarly-inclined individuals, particularly those who are in the phase of re-examining inherited cultural and familial beliefs. As a bonus, the book’s website offers readers online tools and a community of interested non-believers. . . .[T]he authors have fulfilled the most important promises that they’ve made. . . .Atheist Mind, Humanist Heart is sure to get people thinking and talking about ethics and why they believe what they believe. ( The Freethinker) "

A very interesting find in regards to Atheism.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

How fascinating 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Ask your buddy MR Dawkins 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Well good for you knock yourself out
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Well good for you knock yourself out
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"Ask your buddy MR Dawkins 

How fascinating 

Well good for you knock yourself out"

What does the above have to do with the theme of the forum?

"ARE WE REALLY CREATED IN THE FORM OF THE INVISIBLE MAN CALLED GOD?"

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re off topic 
    ZeusAres42
  • @TKD.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

@ZeusAres42

You've been .
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

So have you for constant trolling 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Reported yet again for your constant trolling 
  • Dr_MaybeDr_Maybe 138 Pts   -  
    ARE WE REALLY CREATED IN THE FORM OF THE INVISIBLE MAN CALLED GOD?...............IF WE ARE, THEN GOD MUST HAVE A PENIS, A VAGINA OR AN SO THAT HE OR SHE COULD URINATE AND TAKE A , RIGHT?.....ITS CALLED  LOGIC.....
    That’s not called logic.