frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

Has God ever told you anything?

Debate Information

1. Live Poll

Are any of these situation credible, or all they all schizophrenic?

8 votes
    1. All credible.
        0.00%
    2. Some, bot not all are credible.
      25.00%
    3. None are credible.
      75.00%
  2. Live Poll

Do people sometimes use "god" as justification for what they want, or to manipulate people?

8 votes
    1. Yes, god is only used to manipulate.
      50.00%
    2. sometimes, but not always.
      37.50%
    3. God is all god and invoking his name is automatically justified.
      12.50%
  3. Live Poll

If some people are making this up today, could the same thing have happened in the past?

8 votes
    1. No one is making anything up.
      12.50%
    2. Some people are making it up today, but the accounts in the bible are true.
      12.50%
    3. It was all made up.
      75.00%
At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
Through a long process of evolution this life 
developed into the human race.
Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• No, because God has very little evidence of existing, and the people who 'talk to God' are likely having schizophrenia. 
    Happy_KillbotsmoothiePlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • No, because God has very little evidence of existing, and the people who 'talk to God' are likely having schizophrenia. 
    And what's an even greater danger is when you've got other people believing a person who claims the voices he/she hears are from God.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenAmericanFurryBoyDr_MaybeAlofRIsmoothie

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    The tragic thing is that in the year 2019 the majority of people will actually condemn and criticize those who say its nonsense that a god communicates with people and even say its insulting to suggest such a thing 

Why is it only one god who communicates with them this way why not several? Do the various gods only talk to their own?

One could observe an individual walking about the streets of any big city talking aloud about god and muttering prayers or bible verses and conclude the poor wretch was a lunatic yet do it in a church on Sunday and it’s seen as “normal” where the brainwashed fall to their collective knees and mutter incantations to the ceiling  

Believers are unfortunate brain-washed sheeple they are more to be pitied than laughed at 
    Happy_KillbotAlofRI
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    Human brain is an interesting entity that often works in ways we do not fully, or at all, understand. These include, but are not limited to, deja vu phenomenon, lucid dreams, sleepwalking, amnesia, hearing voices, visions and hypnosis.
    It is also well known that we come up with a lot of great ideas while sleeping (scientists and musicians are especially known for it), even though our conscious mind turns off for the duration of sleep, and science has only a partial explanation of this phenomenon.

I had an interesting experience in childhood. I was very sick, with a 40+C temperature not dropping for a couple of days; it was truly miserable, and my parents were so scared for me that they refrained from going to work and kept checking on me periodically.
    At some point I started hallucinating, and I very vividly saw my mother bringing me a glass of water and me drinking that water. Then my mother left the room. She returned a few minutes later with another glass of water, and when I said that I do not want any more water, she objected that she had not brought water today to me yet.
    That same day later I heard my parents arguing horribly, which did not happen very often. When I later asked my mother what happened, she said that no argument had taken place and she did not know what I was talking about.
    Those were incredibly real experiences, yet they were illusions.

More to the point, have you ever studied for a few days straight almost non-stop for a difficult exam? If you have, then you remember those dreams in which the material of the exam appears vividly. I spent over a week studying for 14+ hours everyday for an exceptionally difficult comprehensive mathematics exam, and I vividly remember calculating complicated integrals in my dreams.

It is not a stretch to assume that a deeply religious person, exposed to the religious materials daily, eventually gets a dream in which he/she appears to be talking to some mysterious entity - categorising that entity as god then trivially follows. And even a non-religious person can get a strange experience of this kind, which he/she might interpret as being visited by god.

Do people actually have conversations with "god"? Of course not. However, from their point of view it might as well be the case, since their belief in god is so deep that it starts altering their subjective reality. This is a topic for an entirely separate discussion, however. Whether our thoughts are a product of our reality, or they define our reality, or it is both, or it is neither - is more a philosophical question, than a scientific one.
    Happy_Killbot
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Where's your legitimate Non anti Religious Evidence that you used to create the below questions with?

"Are any of these situation credible, or all they all schizophrenic?

Do people sometimes use "god" as justification for what they want, or to manipulate people?

If some people are making this up today, could the same thing have happened in the past?"

I'm questioning the legitimacy of your non Religious questions. 

Because I fail to see how they are equal, and fair, to the rest of the Internet that isn't pro Atheist oriented. 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited November 2019
    Man manipulates man with illegal drugs.

Man manipulates man with politics.

Man manipulates man with money.

Man manipulates man with abortion.

Man manipulates man with various forms of Non Religious oriented brainwashing tactics.

Like how the Internet is being used, by some, to undermine Religion, by some of the apparent anti Religious individuals? 
    smoothieHappy_KillbotDeeDr_MaybeAlofRIZeusAres42
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @TKDB A question does not need evidence, unless it wants to be a good question. An answer with no evidence is not an answer at all.

TKDB said:
    @Happy_Killbot

Where's your legitimate Non anti Religious Evidence that you used to create the below questions with?

If some people are making this up today, could the same thing have happened in the past?"

Because I fail to see how they are equal, and fair, to the rest of the Internet that isn't pro Atheist oriented. 

I will admit my questions are targeted ones. They are specifically designed to undermine the framework that holds belief together. What is more than that, they are designed to elicit emotion in those that understand the consequences of their answers.

Is there maybe something you would like to admit, not to me, not to the internet, but to yourself about your god beliefs?
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Sure, it doesn't need evidence, if an anti religious individual, is trying to manipulate the Public with the Internet? 

"A question does not need evidence, unless it wants to be a good question. An answer with no evidence is not an answer at all."
    Dr_MaybeZeusAres42
  • @TKDB A question does not need evidence, unless it wants to be a good question. An answer with no evidence is not an answer at all.

TKDB said:
    @Happy_Killbot

I will admit my questions are targeted ones. They are specifically designed to undermine the framework that holds belief together. What is more than that, they are designed to elicit emotion in those that understand the consequences of their answers.

Is there maybe something you would like to admit, not to me, not to the internet, but to yourself about your god beliefs?
    You do realize he will continue to say the same stuff, and ask the same questions no matter what you say? Because of this: "Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity. It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".

Hence why I no longer have a serious discussion with him. I guess as the saying goes "judge not lest you be judged" I say to @TKDB Troll not lest you be trolled.

PlaffelvohfenAlofRI

@TKDB Do you think that everyone should be allowed to believe what they want to believe?

Or do you think that everyone should only believe the truth?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

The Truths, and how I view it.

There are some manipulative and corrupt people using Religion to manipulate others with, just as there are some Atheists who are using the Internet, as well to manipulate some people with.

"Do you think that everyone should be allowed to believe what they want to believe?

Or do you think that everyone should only believe the truth?"

Dr_Maybe
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You Troll on me, and my Pro family, pro community, and pro Religious Freedom stances are used to being Trolled on by you.

"You do realize he will continue to say the same stuff, and ask the same questions no matter what you say? Because of this: "Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity. It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".

Hence why I no longer have a serious discussion with him. I guess as the saying goes "judge not lest you be judged" I say to @TKDB Troll not lest you be trolled. "

Dr_Maybe
    @TKDB Wanting the truth is a very reasonable thing to want.

So how can we know when we have found the truth? So that we can avoid manipulation and corruption?
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42

• Likewise, and thanks for finally admitting that you like to troll others.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You Troll on me, and my Pro family, pro community, and pro Religious Freedom stances are used to being Trolled on by you.

"You do realize he will continue to say the same stuff, and ask the same questions no matter what you say? Because of this: "Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity. It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate".

Hence why I no longer have a serious discussion with him. I guess as the saying goes "judge not lest you be judged" I say to @TKDB Troll not lest you be trolled. "

Dr_Maybe
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @ZeusAres42

Get your filthy words out of my mouth @ZeusAres42

I didn't consent, to your unconsensual assault in my mouth. 

"Likewise, and thanks for finally admitting that you like to troll others."

Going off topic, in regards @ZeusAres42

If you have an issue with me, then take it up with Aarong.

I'm a fair and equal conversationalist.

And if you can't be a fair and equal conversationalist @ZeusAres42, then I don't know to tell you sir.

ZeusAres42Dr_Maybe
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    If god tried to communicate with me then I would go to a doctor instead and be screened for mental illness
    Happy_KillbotMayCaesarZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenAlofRI
    why so serious?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @TKDB

****Man manipulates man with illegal drugs.

*****Man manipulates man with various forms of Non Religious oriented brainwashing tactics.

You forgot to mention man manipulates man with religion ,whys that?

****Like how the Internet is being used, by some, to undermine Religion, by some of the apparent anti Religious individuals? 

Like how the Internet is being used, by some, to undermine Atheism by some of the apparent anti Atheist  individuals? 

@Dee

****Man manipulates man with illegal drugs.

*****Man manipulates man with various forms of Non Religious oriented brainwashing tactics.

"You forgot to mention man manipulates man with religion ,whys that?"

I don't know, I'm not a manipulative or a corrupt person.

****Like how the Internet is being used, by some, to undermine Religion, by some of the apparent anti Religious individuals? 

"Like how the Internet is being used, by some, to undermine Atheism by some of the apparent anti Atheist  individuals?"

Who are you being undermined by Dee?

I'm pro Religious Freedom, pro Atheist, pro family, and pro Community. 

I don't care what you express as an Atheist, as long as it's fair and equal conversation.

Fair and Equal to those who are being fair and equal to you Dee. 
    Dr_MaybeDee
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

You like to play with truth:

"Wanting the truth is a very reasonable thing to want.

"So how can we know when we have found the truth?
    So that we can avoid manipulation and corruption?"

I'm not a psychologist, so I can't help you with your above rationale. 

And the Truth below speaks for itself.

There are some manipulative and corrupt people using Religion to manipulate others with, just as there are some Atheists who are using the Internet, as well to manipulate some people with. 

I wish you a good day. 

Dr_MaybeDee
    @TKDB There are hundreds of thousands of religions, many which have been lost to time.

All of these people had the truth as they see it. When a Hindu believes in Vishnu, that is the truth as they see it.

How do you know which truth is correct?
    ZeusAres42AlofRI

@Happy_Killbot

I view your Atheist questions, as a form of Atheist conditioning.

And I'm not playing your Atheist mind games.

You're not going to indoctrinate me, so I thank you, for educating me through your Atheist teachings, have a good day.

"There are hundreds of thousands of religions, many which have been lost to time.

All of these people had the truth as they see it. When a Hindu believes in Vishnu, that is the truth as they see it.

How do you know which truth is correct?"
    @TKDB Not playing? That's hardly any fun.

I guess the seeds of doubt have already taken root then. If you ever decide you don't want to be part of religion, just know that more than ever you will not be alone.

• Dr_MaybeDr_Maybe 138 Pts   -  
    TKDB said:
    @Happy_Killbot

You like to play with truth:

"Wanting the truth is a very reasonable thing to want.

"So how can we know when we have found the truth?
    So that we can avoid manipulation and corruption?"

I'm not a psychologist, so I can't help you with your above rationale. 

And the Truth below speaks for itself.

I wish you a good day. 

Tell me again that you are not religious.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Maybe

@Happy_Killbot

@TKDB You lose every game you don't play, you know.

You want to know truth, I want to know truth. Truth is obtained by asking questions and finding answers, isn't it?
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfenZeusAres42

• AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    No. I'm known for having a big imagination, an ability to "think outside the box". I used to pray when I was young. Then I realized I was talking to myself and if people heard me they'd think I was weird. That's when I jumped outside the box. It's much nicer out here, IMO. Free thinking and all …… :relaxed:
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    smoothie said:
    If god tried to communicate with me then I would go to a doctor instead and be screened for mental illness

"When one person suffers from delusion it's called insanity. When MANY suffer from delusion it's called a religion." *Robert Persig*
    "The truths of religion are never so well understood as by those who have lost the power to reason." *Voltaire* 
    Happy_Killbot
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dr_Maybe

@Happy_Killbot

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Here's the proof @TKDB is a fascist... You asked him : "do you think that everyone should only believe the truth?"

And his answer, in his own words: 
    The Truth, and how I view it.
    How he views it... Facts do not matter, logic does not matter, nothing matters but HIS vision... He must fancy wearing brown shirts...
    ZeusAres42Deesmoothie
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @TKDB If you believe that asking questions is a form of conditioning, then doesn't that imply that you are fully aware that what you believe is based on faith?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

I view your Christian questions, as a form of Christian  conditioning.

And I'm not playing your Christian  mind games.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

I view your Christian  questions, as a form of Christian conditioning.

And I'm not playing your  Christian  mind games.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re off topic 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** I view your Atheist questions, as a form of Atheist conditioning.

This is  a debate site you idiotic troll, you as usual when asked a question cannot answer so instead you go  into a childish sulk .....Do you ever intend on actually debating here?
  • @TKDB If you believe that asking questions is a form of conditioning, then doesn't that imply that you are fully aware that what you believe is based on faith?
    Since Atheism denotes to being without belief then it also follows that one is without any kind of Atheis conditioning and/or indoctrination. And it is quite nice to have a position where you can see all different versions of the truth according to one's own subjective sense of what that truth may be.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5970 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Truth does not "speak for itself". Truth does not speak for anything. Truth is a logical entity, and you should speak it and justify it for it to be demonstrably such.

Also, if you view every inconvenient question as conditioning, then your system of beliefs must be fragile indeed. Solid systems of beliefs do not crumble under minimal pressure.

This is what happens when you take everything written in an ancient fantasy book as a dogma: for your beliefs to survive, you have to run away from everything that challenges them.
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfensmoothie
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

I am not the Subject of this forum, am I?

So why are you being off topic, by lamenting over my Words, to make your Atheist oriented argument with?

"@TKDB

Truth does not "speak for itself". Truth does not speak for anything. Truth is a logical entity, and you should speak it and justify it for it to be demonstrably such.

Also, if you view every inconvenient question as conditioning, then your system of beliefs must be fragile indeed. Solid systems of beliefs do not crumble under minimal pressure.

This is what happens when you take everything written in an ancient fantasy book as a dogma: for your beliefs to survive, you have to run away from everything that challenges them."

@TKDB You were not supposed to be, but when you decided to question the questions instead of taking them seriously, you put yourself in a position where you are, or perhaps more accurately, you become the subject that needs answered in order to answer the questions.

You can answer these questions fairly easily without abandoning a christian worldview. Some of the links I have provided even give testimony from the church.

@RickeyD muted me so thankfully he isn't here, but I am certain that if he was he would contend with the problem by saying something like "it's the devil whispering to them" or "they are impostors, when the lord returns we will know" and then copy/paste from his blog.

This site is called "Debate Island". Do you think we are all here to whine when someone says something you don't like? You do not have to respond or take part in a thread that doesn't interest you, or for which you have no knowledge or input.
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

And you can bait your Atheist fishing hook, and see who gives you the proper "Bite," to entertain your individual Atheist narrative with?

Again, I view your biased Atheist rhetoric as nothing more than using the internet to indoctrinate who you can with your Atheist pushed messaging? 

"Has God ever told you anything?"

God hasn't told me anything, but it's educationally entertaining to see how some Atheists use the internet, to push unto the Public, their various types of Atheist messages?

"There have been countless individuals who make the claim that their god has revealed to them some sacred truth or secret. There is a long list of people who claim to be the second coming of Jesus.

On some occasions this has lead to murder."

And how many Atheists have been incarcerated for murder, in the United States? 

And I wonder, if there might be a correlation between, their crimes, and some of the Atheist teachings, that they have been individually taught to them, by some of the other Atheists? 

ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

And you can bait your Atheist fishing hook, and see who gives you the proper "Bite," to entertain your individual Atheist narrative with?

Again, I view your biased Atheist rhetoric as nothing more than using the internet to indoctrinate who you can with your Atheist pushed messaging? 

"Has God ever told you anything?"

God hasn't told me anything, but it's educationally entertaining to see how some Atheists use the internet, to push unto the Public, their various types of Atheist messages?

"There have been countless individuals who make the claim that their god has revealed to them some sacred truth or secret. There is a long list of people who claim to be the second coming of Jesus.

On some occasions this has lead to murder."

And how many Atheists have been incarcerated for murder, in the United States? 

And I wonder, if there might be a correlation between, their crimes, and some of the Atheist teachings, that they have been individually taught to them, by some of the other Atheists? 

smoothieZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
    @TKBD You are on the hook, aren't you? There are 10 atheist shooters or serial killers in US history, Vs. 43 devout religious serial killers and shooters. Why do you assume that more atheists are killers when the data says the opposite is true? Might I ask why there are so many religious persons incarcerated for murder? What parts of religion lead to having such a morally reprehensible worldview? Luke 19:27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” Leviticus 20:13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. 1 Corinthians 7:13-14 If any woman has a husband who is an unbeliever, and he consents to live with her, she should not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. Leviticus 20:27 “A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” 2 Chronicles 15:13 But that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman. Exodus 21:15 “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death. Deuteronomy 13:6-10 “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. Leviticus 20:9 For anyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death; he has cursed his father or his mother; his blood is upon him. Zechariah 13:3 And if anyone again prophesies, his father and mother who bore him will say to him, ‘You shall not live, for you speak lies in the name of the Lord.’ And his father and mother who bore him shall pierce him through when he prophesies. Proverbs 20:20 If one curses his father or his mother, his lamp will be put out in utter darkness.
    ZeusAres42

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

You're flattering yourself, it seems?

Nope, not hooked at all, being that I'm not an Atheist messaging addict, looking to be even more indoctrinated by any Atheist teacher. 

And to present a Humane view on this Atheist argument from you.

There should be ZERO shooters in the United States at all, regardless if the shooter was an Atheist or Religious individual either way.

"There are 10 atheist shooters or serial killers in US history, Vs. 43 devout religious serial killers and shooters. 

So for you to point out 10 Atheist shooters, verses 43 Religious shooters, is a creepy way to make your Atheist argument with, isn't it?

And it's even more creepy, to make more comparisons in regards to Atheist criminals, verses Religious criminals, isn't it? 

Or to make other anti Religious arguments, using the Bible to reinforce your Atheist arguments with isn't it?

It's a creepy way to make some arguments, isn't it? 
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
    @TKDB "It's a creepy way to make some arguments, isn't it?"

I think we have very different definitions of what is creepy.

The way you end almost every statement with a question mark is creepy.

You are VERY hooked. You NEED these messages in your life, because it is the only way you can justify your god beliefs to yourself.
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen

@Happy_Killbot

You're hooked on yourself.

And your own word's are betraying your Atheist Indoctrination messenger pushing self.

God is bigger, than your self hyping Atheist Indoctrination self, could ever imagine being.

Your Atheist messaging, via your Individual electronic device, fails in comparison to the Billions of Bibles, that are in circulation around the Globe. 
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
    @Happy_Killbot

Rewritten, to meet your Atheist argument needs.

You're flattering yourself, it seems?

Nope, not hooked at all, being that I'm not an Atheist messaging addict, looking to be even more indoctrinated by any Atheist teacher. 

And to present a Humane view on this Atheist argument from you.

There should be ZERO shooters in the United States at all, regardless if the shooter was an Atheist or Religious individual either way.

"There are 10 atheist shooters or serial killers in US history, Vs. 43 devout religious serial killers and shooters. 

So for you to point out 10 Atheist shooters, verses 43 Religious shooters, is a sad way to make your Atheist argument with, isn't it?

And it's even more tragic, to make more comparisons in regards to Atheist criminals, verses Religious criminals, isn't it? 

Or to make other anti Religious arguments, using the Bible to reinforce your Atheist arguments with isn't it?

It's an irrelevant way, to make some arguments, isn't it?  
    ZeusAres42Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Prove it:

"I view your Christian questions, as a form of Christian  conditioning.

And I'm not playing your Christian  mind games."

@Dee, Your Atheist messaging is betraying your Atheist ways.

**** I view your Atheist questions, as a form of Atheist conditioning.

"This is  a debate site you idiotic troll, you as usual when asked a question cannot answer so instead you go  into a childish sulk .....Do you ever intend on actually debating here?"

Can you debate in a Fair and Equal Atheist manner?

Just as I'm doing in a Fair and Equal Religious Freedom way? 
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen