frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What do you think of Conspiracy theories?

Debate Information

People have mixed feelings about conspiracy theories.  We have seen quite a few on this site, from Earth is Flat to dinosaurs being fake. How do you feel about it?
CuriousGeorgeale5passedbilljoecavalryErfisflatEvidenceZombieguy1987
  1. Live Poll

What do you think of Conspiracy theories?

44 votes
    1. They are entertaining
      31.82%
    2. They are intriguing
        9.09%
    3. They are annoying
      29.55%
    4. Many of them are real
      27.27%
    5. I don't care one way or the other
        2.27%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• CuriousGeorgeCuriousGeorge 109 Pts   -  
    I enjoy the conspiracy theories, especially I think that @Erfisflati is doing a great job! I don't personally believe in these theories, but find many of them entertaining and I like how he challenges conventional views (with attempts of presenting evidence).   
    Erfisflatkmelkevolution17SilverishGoldNovaBaconToes
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited July 2017
    The fact that alternative views have been labeled conspiracy theory, and over time, the media has given this term a derogatory meaning is conspiracy fact. The idea that two or more people can meet in secret to devise a nefarious plot shouldn't be dismissed, especially without examining the evidence.
    passedbillBaconToes
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    I'm working on a few now, which would you guys like to learn about next?

1. JFK 
    2. Christopher Columbus
    3. Sandy Hook
    4. Chemtrails and weather manipulation 
    5. Other?
    passedbillBaconToes
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • passedbillpassedbill 80 Pts   -  
    Conspiracy theories have been promoted and demoted by the news media.

Promoted, because they be having guests come on who seem to have their own conspiracy theories and share it throughout the network.

Demoted, because consiracies seem to be counted as fraud.
  • @Erfisflat So you create conspiracy theories? Are they based on your beliefs, or do you write them for fun?
    This account is dead, my political opinions have changed significantly and I'm no longer active.
    @Erfisflat So you create conspiracy theories? Are they based on your beliefs, or do you write them for fun?
    I don't create, I research. No claim should be dismissed without first examining the evidence.
    DawnBringerRivenBaconToesGeorge_Horse

Wayne Dyer
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    Erfisflat said:
    I'm working on a few now, which would you guys like to learn about next?

1. JFK 
    2. Christopher Columbus
    3. Sandy Hook
    4. Chemtrails and weather manipulation 
    5. Other?
    I will go for Columbus and JFK.
    Live Long and Prosper
    @agsr

JFK is easy. The kill shot shooter is in the video. Reeeaaal close range.
    booleanlogic

Wayne Dyer

Wayne Dyer
  • @Erfisflat  No I agree, as long as you show me evidence for any claim I'll believe it.
    Erfisflat
    This account is dead, my political opinions have changed significantly and I'm no longer active.
    @Erfisflat  No I agree, as long as you show me evidence for any claim I'll believe it.
    Even the shape of the earth?

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited August 2017

Boston bombings  

• 9/11 No planes, secret energy and other theories 
    • Reptilian and the anunaki
    • Sandy hook
    • Vaccinations and big pharmacy
    • The Fed and the international banking system
    • Fema camps, gun control, and the coming war against the people
    • Satanism, jesuits, freemasonry, and the illuminati 
    • Mind control 
    • The bible: exposing TPTB
    • Public schooling and indoctrination 
    • Msm, fake news and psychological warfare
    • Bill hicks/Alex Jones and other dopplegangers 
    • Young earth
    • Nuclear weapons the 20th century cartoon swindle
    • World politics and the WWE
    • Anarchy 
    • Voting
    • Time does not exist
    • Natural cures for cancer and other illnesses 
    • Divide and conquer
    • Astrology
    • Electric universe
    • Shadow people
    • Obe's
    • Ufos
    • Ancient history, giants, and artifacts
    • Current events and opinions
    • Transhumanism (human+)- the attack on God
    EvidenceCYDdhartaBaconToesZombieguy1987George_Horse

Wayne Dyer
  • FredsnephewFredsnephew 361 Pts   -  
    Conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories.
    I believe that Erfisflat and his allies are conspiring, to deceive all good sensible folk on debateisland.com.
    kmelkevolution17WakeOswald_MosleySilverishGoldNovaBaconToesPogueanonymousdebaterZombieguy1987
    • Conspiracy theories are conspiracy theories.
      I believe that Erfisflat and his allies are conspiring, to deceive all good sensible folk on debateisland.com.

You also believe the earth is a spinning ball for no good reason too, so, who cares what you believe. 
    Oswald_MosleySilverishGoldNovaZombieguy1987booleanlogic

Wayne Dyer
    Erfisflat said:

You also believe the earth is a spinning ball for no good reason too, so, who cares what you believe. 

Hello Erfisflat.

Debating would be much less fun without you.
    Wouldn't it be boring if everyone agreed on everything?
    kmelkevolution17Oswald_MosleyanonymousdebaterPogueBaconToesZombieguy1987
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -  
    You also believe in the ball because you pretend you never got answers to basic questions.
    Oswald_MosleyZombieguy1987
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
    You also believe in the ball because you pretend you never got answers to basic questions.

Answer the basic questions and I will stop believing.
    joecavalrykmelkevolution17Oswald_MosleyZombieguy1987
    Erfisflat said:

Hello Erfisflat.

Debating would be much less fun without you.
    Wouldn't it be boring if everyone agreed on everything?
    Agreed, but it's not as fun when people are dismissive and ignore arguments. 
    Zombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer

Which I have done. 
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • @SnakesOfferingApples Yes but it'll take alot

Which I have done even tho you are ignoring the responses. 
    joecavalrykmelkevolution17

• joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    I don't believe that conspiracy theories, or most of them are true. 

They are created with little evidence to back the claims.

kmelkevolution17Oswald_MosleyanonymousdebaterLibertineStatesZombieguy1987
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
    I don't believe that conspiracy theories, or most of them are true. 

They are created with little evidence to back the claims.

The flat earth has hundreds of proofs.
    CYDdhartaEvidenceOswald_MosleySilverishGoldNovaLibertineStatesZombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • I think that many of the theories could be real, I mean they straight up admitted to MK Ultra.

I think part of the problem of conspiracy theories debunkers or the act of debunking conspiracy theories is - 1. The association of crazy people to conspiracies. 2 - The ridicule. 3 - The complete disregard that any conspiracy theory could be true. These tactics of "debunking" are just ad-hominems and in my opinion 1 - We shouldn't insult people who are taking the time out of their day to think about the issues. 2 - Let's say that I create something truly unreasonable if someone were to insult me without hearing me out, I would develop an obligation to sticking to my argument. So insulting "conspiracy" theorists will just damage the situation.
    ErfisflatEvidence
  • I believe that conspiracy theories are not true. @fredsnephew , conspiracy theories are not backed with true evidence or a large if any amount of it.
    CYDdhartaOswald_Mosley
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    I believe that conspiracy theories are not true. @fredsnephew , conspiracy theories are not backed with true evidence or a large if any amount of it.
    Couldn't disagree more, have you seen the preponderance of evidence for 9/11 and the flat earth? What about the Boston bombings or Sandy Hook?

CYDdhartaEvidenceZombieguy1987

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    "I think that many of the theories could be real, I mean they straight up admitted to MK Ultra."

Exactly. Some vets can tell you about MK ULTRA, @evidence was a victim of MKULtra, aside from the confession, there is ample evidence of this.

"1. The association of crazy people to conspiracies. 2 - The ridicule. 3 - The complete disregard that any conspiracy theory could be true. These tactics of "debunking" are just ad-hominems and in my opinion"

Dismissing evidence before it is examined without bias is prevalent with conspiracies, and usually it takes only a few minutes of well sourced research to make an informed decision.

Critics of the establishment are often squelched just by labeling them conspiracy theorists. This is all done through the public indoctrination system. The thought that two or more people have met in secret to conspire shouldn't be thought of as absurd. 

@SnakesOfferingApples
    Evidence

Wayne Dyer
  • SnakesOfferingApplesSnakesOfferingApples 121 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    @kmelkevolution17

The trick is to have the right amount of skepticism and openness. At first, I thought " Mind control? Why would the government want to try such a sci-fi concept?" And then I found a CIA report, a confession, and more evidence pointing to "Holy sh##, they actually tried this." 

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction. (But let's assume for the sake of argument that conspiracy theorists are nut jobs, (which couldn't be farther from the truth)) I remember this old saying that people in my small town used to say  - Every so often crazy men speak a lot of truth. With the moral being that we should always be vigilant and observant.
    EvidenceErfisflat
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    The first "Conspiracy Theory" that I could find was this:

Isaiah 14:12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
    O Lucifer, son of the morning!
    How you are cut down to the ground,
    You who weakened the nations!
    13 For you have said in your heart:
    ‘I will ascend into heaven,
    I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
    I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
    On the farthest sides of the north;
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
    I will be like the Most High.’

With this, I would like to add another to the plethora of growing list of conspiracies, .. which occurred to me after watching the movie on the WWII Historical event named Dunkirk!

Conspiracy:
    The young men of all the Allied Nations who were fighting in Europe at that time were, by TPTB (the powers that be), .. ordered to meet on the open beaches of Dunkirk, in the false flag claim to be picked up, or "rescued", but instead were sent there to be slaughter with minimum to no German casualties, and to demoralize the troops, to break their spirit, .. make them feel like cowards.

Considering that:
    1. This was a war against terrible evil, it cost a tremendous amount of money to train, then arm, and send 400,000 men to fight in this war.
    2. Every last man was trained in the dangers of combat, cowardice, like running away from a fight was not something to be tolerated!
    3. What were TPTB thinking, that a lot of young men would be killed if they stayed? LOL, .. what a joke, since they were slaughtered as they were yellow streaking it out of there!
    4. Look at the "bravery" portrayed in the movie about families with small boats "risking their lives" to go and pick up a few men who were sent there as soldiers to defend their countries, .. men who were trained to ask no questions but obey orders, and fight to the death!
    .. I can say more, but will leave it at that.
    Erfisflat
  • JoePineapplesJoePineapples 138 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    I think the majority of conspiracy theories are ridiculous and can have a negative effect in that, by utilising the most far-fetched of factors and scenarios, we might not notice when much more likely and realistic actual conspiracies are taking place, right under our noses.

As for people that follow conspiracy theories, often referred to as 'conspiracy theorists' it would be more applicable top call them 'conspiracy fans' as the overwhelming majority just latch on to and perpetuate existing theories, rather than come up with any of their own.
    It's also worth noting that there is a pattern, nearly all conspiracy fans latch on to any and all conspiracy theories that come along, it's like a hunger for them rather than a conviction they have about any one theory. In some cases there are even unrelated conspiracy theories that contradict one another when compared (such as people saying we've never been to the moon, then claim that there's a colony living inside the moon conspiring alongside reptilian overlords).
    ErfisflatCYDdhartaDawnBringerRivenEvidenceZombieguy1987
    I don't get a great deal of free time, for this reason there may be long periods between my posts.
    Please don't expect me to respond with insults and memes, I don't have time for it.
    Please don't expect me to respond to Gish-galloping, I don't have time for it.
  • JoePineapplesJoePineapples 138 Pts   -  
    I think the majority of conspiracy theories are ridiculous and can have a negative effect in that, by utilising the most far-fetched of factors and scenarios, we might not notice when much more likely and realistic actual conspiracies are taking place, right under our noses.

As for people that follow conspiracy theories, often referred to as 'conspiracy theorists' it would be more applicable top call them 'conspiracy fans' as the overwhelming majority just latch on to and perpetuate existing theories, rather than come up with any of their own.
    It's also worth noting that there is a pattern, nearly all conspiracy fans latch on to any and all conspiracy theories that come along, it's like a hunger for them rather than a conviction they have about any one theory. In some cases there are even unrelated conspiracy theories that contradict one another when compared (such as people saying we've never been to the moon, then claim that there's a colony living inside the moon conspiring alongside reptilian overlords).
    ErfisflatCYDdharta
    I don't get a great deal of free time, for this reason there may be long periods between my posts.
    Please don't expect me to respond with insults and memes, I don't have time for it.
    Please don't expect me to respond to Gish-galloping, I don't have time for it.
    I think the majority of conspiracy theories are ridiculous and can have a negative effect in that, by utilising the most far-fetched of factors and scenarios, we might not notice when much more likely and realistic actual conspiracies are taking place, right under our noses.

'Conspiracy fans', .. yes, there are them too, along with all the conspiracy debunkers hired by the 'conspirators' themselves, especially on the subject of the Flat Earth reality, because it 'reveals' hundreds of other conspiracies along with it.
    But are we to throw the baby out with the bath water?
    Oh no, we fight on, because we Truly Believe that over time, the truth wins out, and will eventually set us Free!

What were up against:

Money number one.
    The money that the conspirators have access to, I mean how could we simple working people go against well trained/schooled conspirators that have billions and billions of dollars a month at their disposal to keep the conspiracies from being revealed? Camouflage costs a lot, especially the good ones where we need them 'special glasses' to even notice the conspiracy.
    Next is Media: TV, Movies, the Internet, every store, every item is fabricated to defend, or hide the conspiracy. I mean it would be difficult for a Minister to stand at the podium and preach against the Mark of the Beast" while sipping on a Monster(r) drink.
    It's exactly like the movie "They Live" portrays, all in plain-sight. Without someone waking you up, we just keep on trotting as if nothing dangerous was going on. As if all was well.

Who do you think is feeding these "conspiracy fans" starting with Tabloids like the National Enquirer, half truths mixed in with outragious stories about their own "Stars" who are gifted (and outrageously rewarded) in the art of deception!? The Reward these magicians get alone will anyone trying to reveal the truth behind what they are really about!

I believe the greatest conspiracy was classifying any revelation of true conspiracies with "conspiracy theories", and the person(s) doing it as; conspiratards, .. "tinfoil-hat wearing conspiratards" at that, who are to be mocked as soon as they mention any real ongoing conspiracy.

Just how bad is it?

Well, it is so bad, that even if a person like Eric Dubay who understands and can reveal every aspect of a conspiracy, he is still missing out on the "real reason" for the conspiracy. For instance, .. when Eric Dubay was asked on a internet/radio interview about; "What difference does it make to the ordinary working folk whether the Earth was a Globe, or Flat?"
    He answered: "Because knowing the Earth is flat debunks the BB theory, and reveals a Creator/God!"

Do you know what Mr. Dubay's version of Creator/God is? The same one that the "Illuminated Ones" at NASA and CERN gives homage to, .. which is none other than Lucifer himself.

So close, yet soooo far Mr. Dubay!

ErfisflatCYDdharta
  • I see that conspiracy theorists here are trying to paint themselves as victims. Very interesting, but what conspiracy theorists try to accomplish is malicious in itself. When they attempt to prove a conspiracy, they are painting everyone involved that are opposing their theory (e.g. NASA supporting round Earth) of intentionally fabricating huge conspiracies. If the conspiracy theory is wrong, it becomes pure slander towards the supposed people who fabricated a conspiracy. Conspiracy theorists should never be thought of as victims. They are one group who attacks others reputation, whether intentional or not, and in return gets attacked back. No one side is attacking the other, they are locked into a mutual battle.
    CYDdhartaanonymousdebater
  • Well it's more like a fight that conspiracy theorists instigated by accusing someone of lying and conspiring first, so really conspiracy theorists are the attackers, and whoever they are attacking are the defenders. You can't be a victim if you attack a group first and then they fight back
    CYDdhartaanonymousdebater
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -  
    “The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless.”
    Alan Moore
    I see that conspiracy theorists here are trying to paint themselves as victims. Very interesting, but what conspiracy theorists try to accomplish is malicious in itself. When they attempt to prove a conspiracy, they are painting everyone involved that are opposing their theory (e.g. NASA supporting round Earth) of intentionally fabricating huge conspiracies. If the conspiracy theory is wrong, it becomes pure slander towards the supposed people who fabricated a conspiracy. Conspiracy theorists should never be thought of as victims. They are one group who attacks others reputation, whether intentional or not, and in return gets attacked back. No one side is attacking the other, they are locked into a mutual battle.

"IF" the conspiracy theory is wrong, .. that's a Big "IF"!

People like you are part of the reason "They" were able to put the Kennedy assassination Investigation off for 50 years, .. just imagine that? One of the most loved, and well intentioned Presidents in our history, and we were not even to talk about it.
    Just like the Communist Country I came from, .. or else at 2AM you will hear a knocking on your door and you are gone, .. bye, bye, .. never to be heard from again. Oh, just let your wife complain to the authorities, question your whereabouts, even just to neighbors and see what happens to her too? All because of thinkers/believers like you.

What battle you talking about? Just 'gently, cautiously' mentioning a conspiracy by the government against a husband or any missing family member was grounds for your slow torture and execution. I know, .. I've been there and seen/felt it. You call that a battle?
    Read up on N. Korea, or Mussolini, Stalin, or Ceausescu and see what happened to those who, .. not actually attacked these leaders reputation, but just whispered to a friend in the privacy of their own house, a simple sigh expressing disagreement in their policies.

And yes, NASA was started up by, and is run by Nazis, so that there is enough to think "conspiracy". It screams conspiracy!
    Erfisflat
    CYDdharta said:
    “The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless.”
    Alan Moore

Yes, the world IS rudderless, and it is exactly because of the ZioNazi Illuminati and the Jewish Bankers, .. because "They" are in control! And as long as "They Live", every country will run aground and be broken into pieces like a ship without a rudder.
    Only Christ's coming will fix this problem. For now we wait as we are slowly being robbed, and poisoned to death. And they even charge us for the poison.
    Erfisflat
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    There are some conspiracies that are real. But we'll get to that in a moment.

The wacko jobs are convinced that Man never traveled to the moon. That the Van Allen Radiation Belts are the limits beyond which man dies. Contradiction: The Belts follow the magnetic fields of the Earth.  These cut in around latitudes 75 or so. That means that the South Pole and North Pole are outside of the belts. Someone better tell the Russians at the Vostok Ice Station on Antarctica that they're dead.

The World Trade Centers were exploded by the CIA. That amateurs could never fly an airplane as they were supposed to have done. Contradiction: Most people can drive an 18 wheeler and flying a commercial aircraft is a LOT easier. Maybe you couldn't takeoff or land it but they're a cinch to fly. And of course there's the questions about how they got thousands of people to lie for the CIA. Tower 7 burned for seven hours before it collapsed. Supper large structures ALWAYS fall into themselves. There is nothing powerful enough to make them fall over.

Now, NOAA and NASA have conspired to lie about man made climate change. This is completely documented by their own scientists. Not one of the so-called theories makes the slightest sense. Virtually ALL "models" haven't been bad - but totally untenable. This has been nothing more than a power grab by government supported by "environmentalists". One chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) said, "This isn't about climate change - this is about redistribution of the world's resources." Or in other words - Grand Theft Nation.

The government has become so large and overbearing that they believe that you and I are nothing more than slaves for their use.

CYDdhartaEvidenceErfisflatSilverishGoldNovaZombieguy1987
  • RodinonRodinon 67 Pts   -  
    First off, I do appreciate the contributions of people like Erfisflat.  We need ideas, even if we find them crazy, and try to argue for and against them, to question our own axioms.  Science has gotten political and bigoted.  Try talking about climate models, for crying out loud!  Talking about the weather is supposed to be mundane!  There's so much more to it now.  I've been accused of being a flat earther because I don't believe in global warming.  I've been lumped in with Moon landing hoaxers and Vaxxers because I don't believe in Evolution.  Before we move onto the particular facts of this or that, drop the bias against the person you're arguing with.  If you are on my side or not.  Read the Bible, listen to Rachel Maddow, watch documentaries on UFO's and the hollow earth.  Whatever upsets you most, that's what you need to read up on.  Question yourself.  Question your most deeply held beliefs.  Do the hard things, mentally.  Yes it's scary.  But if one person in the world needs to question themselves, it's the guy who thinks he's totally sane and reasonable.  Because at least he's a sociopath, and maybe even schizophrenic.  No one knows it all.  No one has it all together.
    DawnBringerRivenEvidenceErfisflat
  • RodinonRodinon 67 Pts   -  

Wake said:

Wake said:

NAaw, are you serious? So there ARE some conspiracies that are real???

Wake - The wacko jobs are convinced that Man never traveled to the moon. That the Van Allen Radiation Belts are the limits beyond which man dies. Contradiction: The Belts follow the magnetic fields of the Earth.  These cut in around latitudes 75 or so. That means that the South Pole and North Pole are outside of the belts. Someone better tell the Russians at the Vostok Ice Station on Antarctica that they're dead.

I thought we F.E's used the Van Allen Radiation Belts to point out what lying NASA said, that they couldn't pass through it, and yet they did like 7 times, .. not that it actually exists!? That would be NASA Flat Earthers.

Wake - The World Trade Centers were exploded by the CIA.

No, it was used by the ZioNazis as a theater to watch the Towers fall, watch people jumping from the windows while they were having ritualistic sex, and orgasm as the towers came down. Came twice, so they had to demolish the building to hide the evidence of all the Satanic worship that went on there for days before!

Wake - That amateurs could never fly an airplane as they were supposed to have done. Contradiction: Most people can drive an 18 wheeler and flying a commercial aircraft is a LOT easier. Maybe you couldn't takeoff or land it but they're a cinch to fly.

There were no planes, listen to the initial News coming out. This was a bombing ritualistic sacrifice to Lucifer.

Wake - And of course there's the questions about how they got thousands of people to lie for the CIA. Tower 7 burned for seven hours before it collapsed. Supper large structures ALWAYS fall into themselves. There is nothing powerful enough to make them fall over.

Thousands? We have millions of Germans living in this country, any one of them would gladly lie, and do. Oh, you mean the office trash can fire for 7 hours? Oh yeah, that would definitely collapse any modern building to fall into themselves.

Wake - Now, NOAA and NASA have conspired to lie about man made climate change. This is completely documented by their own scientists. Not one of the so-called theories makes the slightest sense. Virtually ALL "models" haven't been bad - but totally untenable. This has been nothing more than a power grab by government supported by "environmentalists". One chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) said, "This isn't about climate change - this is about redistribution of the world's resources." Or in other words - Grand Theft Nation.

Yes, always reveal a small lie to hide the Big Ones.

Wake - The government has become so large and overbearing that they believe that you and I are nothing more than slaves for their use.

Not large, but so rich and powerful, and Lucifer keeps demanding something in return. He like human sacrifice the best, .. since we are created in our Creators Image.
    Erfisflat
    Wake said:

The wacko jobs are convinced that Man never traveled to the moon. That the Van Allen Radiation Belts are the limits beyond which man dies. Contradiction: The Belts follow the magnetic fields of the Earth.  These cut in around latitudes 75 or so. That means that the South Pole and North Pole are outside of the belts. Someone better tell the Russians at the Vostok Ice Station on Antarctica that they're dead.

The World Trade Centers were exploded by the CIA. That amateurs could never fly an airplane as they were supposed to have done. Contradiction: Most people can drive an 18 wheeler and flying a commercial aircraft is a LOT easier. Maybe you couldn't takeoff or land it but they're a cinch to fly. And of course there's the questions about how they got thousands of people to lie for the CIA. Tower 7 burned for seven hours before it collapsed. Supper large structures ALWAYS fall into themselves. There is nothing powerful enough to make them fall over.

Now, NOAA and NASA have conspired to lie about man made climate change. This is completely documented by their own scientists. Not one of the so-called theories makes the slightest sense. Virtually ALL "models" haven't been bad - but totally untenable. This has been nothing more than a power grab by government supported by "environmentalists". One chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) said, "This isn't about climate change - this is about redistribution of the world's resources." Or in other words - Grand Theft Nation.

The government has become so large and overbearing that they believe that you and I are nothing more than slaves for their use.

all baseless claims, no evidence

Wayne Dyer
    "There are some conspiracies that are real. But we'll get to that in a moment."

Which ones do you know about?

"The wacko jobs are convinced that Man never traveled to the moon."

There is substantial evidence that supports anyone went to the moon, or that it is even a physical object.

"That the Van Allen Radiation Belts are the limits beyond which man dies."

This is something that NASA has claimed. I know the real reason they won't let us go to space.

Contradiction: the van Allen belts, which NASA claims as fact, is closer to the earth than the moon is claimed to be, but they didn't know anything about it. Let's just ask the guys themselves if they went to the moon, so you can hear it straight from the horses mouth. 

" Contradiction: The Belts follow the magnetic fields of the Earth.  These cut in around latitudes 75 or so. That means that the South Pole and North Pole are outside of the belts. Someone better tell the Russians at the Vostok Ice Station on Antarctica that they're dead."

I agree, the belts are , and is evidence for the firmament.

"The World Trade Centers were exploded by the CIA. That amateurs could never fly an airplane as they were supposed to have done. Contradiction: Most people can drive an 18 wheeler and flying a commercial aircraft is a LOT easier.

It wasn't just "flying a commercial aircraft". (I assume you have a pilot's license to make such claims?) Further suspension in logic exists in the 'official story's' narrative as to who flew Flight 77 so expertly into the Pentagon's west wing. Hani Hanjour is credited with being the airplane's pilot. This is a man who, three weeks before September 11, attempted to rent a Cessna at an airfield in Maryland. Suspicious of his dubious 'pilot's license', officials at the airfield insisted he take a chaperoned test-flight before rental would be approved. He failed his test flight miserably. He could neither control, nor properly land the Cessna. In fact, the instructors at the airfield in Maryland said, "It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. He could not fly at all." Other source. And yet, the official narrative of 9/11 asks us to believe that Hanjour pulled off a stunt that would press the limits of even the most experienced aviation test pilot. 

The official story unfolds something like this. The rather diminutive Hanjour, sometime after take-off, fought his way into the cockpit, and wrestled control of Flight 77 from a 6'4" former Marine combat fighter pilot named Charles Burlingame, a man family members and colleagues say would never have given up his aircraft or the safety of his passengers. After dispatching with the co-pilot as well, Hanjour settled in and turned his attention to the bewildering array of gadgets and devices of a Boeing 757 instrument panel - a panel he was wholly unfamiliar with - in an airplane traveling 500 mph, 7 miles in the air, under the stress of a recently executed hijacking plot. Then, without the help of any ground control or air-traffic controllers providing him information and/or settings, this pilot who could not control a tiny Cessna 3 weeks earlier "would have to very quickly interpret his heading, ground track, altitude, and airspeed information on the displays before he could even figure out where in the world he was, much less where the Pentagon was located in relation to his position." (From the essay 'The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training', by Nila Sagadevan, an aeronautical engineer and pilot.)

From the Ohio/Kentucky border, Hanjour then supposedly turned the plane around, set course for Washigton D.C. hundreds of miles away, and successfully entered the most restricted airspace in the world without eliciting a single military intercept - despite the crash of two other known hijacked aircraft into the WTC, and a missing third, being covered on every radio and television station in the country. "In order to perform this bit of electronic navigation, he would have to be very familiar with (Instrument Flight Rules) procedures. None of these fellows (the alleged hijackers) even knew what a navigational chart looked like, or even how to plug frequencies into NAV/COM radios, much less input information into flight management computers (FMC) and engage LNAV (lateral navigation automated mode). If one is to believe the official story, all of this was supposedly accomplished by raw student pilots while flying blind at 500 MPH over unfamiliar (and practically invisible) terrain, using complex methodologies and employing sophisticated instruments."

According to the official account, an unidentified aircraft that somebody randomly decided was 'Flight 77' (remember, the transponder needed to identify the aircraft had been turned off) then suddenly pops up over Washington DC out of nowhere and executes an incredibly precise diving turn at a rate of 360 degrees/minute while descending at 3,500 ft/min, at the end of which "Hanjour" allegedly levels out at ground level. The maneuver was in fact so precisely executed that the air traffic controllers at Dulles refused to believe the blip on their screen was a commercial airliner. Danielle O'Brian, one of the air traffic controllers at Dulles who reported seeing the aircraft at 9:25 said, 'The speed, the maneuverability, the way that he turned, we all thought in the radar room, all of us experienced air traffic controllers, that that was a military plane.'" (ABC News, 10/24/2001, also archived at www.cooperativeresearch.org)

The official story of Hanjour's flight path continues in an even more bizarre narrative. Having successfully entered D.C. airspace, with no idea how soon fighter aircraft would show up to shoot him down, he finds himself pointed in the ideal direction toward the East wing of the Pentagon, where all the top brass in the military are known to be stationed. But then he apparently changes his mind as to his heading, and pulls off that incredible, sweeping 270-degree descending turn at 400+mph to approach the Pentagon from the opposite direction. There, he inexplicably lines up the less valued West wing, which was miraculously scheduled to receive the finishing touches of extensive bomb-blast retrofitting the next day, September 12, leaving it conveniently empty of most of its military employees. "The section known as Wedge 1 (the West Wing) had been under renovation and was scheduled for final completion on Wednesday, September 12th, 2001."

Continued here:

http://www.911hardfacts.com/report_14.htm

Maybe you couldn't takeoff or land it but they're a cinch to fly. And of course there's the questions about how they got thousands of people to lie for the CIA.

What thousands of people lied?

"Tower 7 burned for seven hours before it collapsed.

Irrelevant, fires could not have caused the collapse of WTC7. Engineers and architects agree.

"The report, by a group of top engineers from the University of Alaska, insists the flames could not have brought the tower down."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/736223/9-11-tower-Building-7-collapse-fire-conspiracy

Supper large structures ALWAYS fall into themselves.

There is nothing powerful enough to make them fall over.

Each support beam would  have to be taken out at the exacy same time in order to fall like that. Otherwise youd have a failed demolition, as in the 2nd video above. Architects and engineers agree. What is your field of expertise?

http://www.ae911truth.org

Now, NOAA and NASA have conspired to lie about man made climate change. This is completely documented by their own scientists. Not one of the so-called theories makes the slightest sense. Virtually ALL "models" haven't been bad - but totally untenable. This has been nothing more than a power grab by government supported by "environmentalists". One chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) said, "This isn't about climate change - this is about redistribution of the world's resources." Or in other words - Grand Theft Nation."

You do realize that NASA is a government organization correct?

"The government has become so large and overbearing that they believe that you and I are nothing more than slaves for their use."

Agreed.
    George_HorseEvidence

Wayne Dyer
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Evidence - Hey, another whack job in action. Perhaps you could get a job working for the Rolling Stone of the Huffington Post.
    Evidence
  • George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    There are many interesting conspiracies. 9/11 being an false flag operation is one I believe to be true.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles
  • WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    @Erfisflat - You could say I've flown. I was in the Air Force. I repaired large aircraft for six years between real jobs. ANYONE can fly a commercial aircraft in flight. If with no other ability than that to set the headings into the autopilot which is designed to be used by people with even less intelligence than you. You didn't actually watch those videos you cited did you? Or are you calling a smoke stack a building? Or perhaps you didn't watch those properly constructed buildings collapse into themselves.

You find it incredible that people facing burning to death in a fire would opt to jump out of a building?

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+aircraft+hitting+trade+towers&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&oq=pictures+of+aircraft+hitting+trade+towers&aqs=chrome..69i57.16176j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As for hitting the pentagon - 

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&q=pictures+of+aircraft+pentagon&oq=pictures+of+aircraft+pentagon&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l4.79248.81893.0.82709.8.8.0.0.0.0.249.1228.0j7j1.8.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.8.1225...0j33i22i29i30k1.0._BH-Osow5bc

I absolutely love people that are creeps themselves not giving credit to other creeps for being able to rob an old lady.

Give us another laugh with your towering infernal of an intellect.
    Wake said:
    @Evidence - Hey, another whack job in action. Perhaps you could get a job working for the Rolling Stone of the Huffington Post.

@Wake
    What do you think of the film "The Killing Fields", .. what, "just another whack job" trying to create more conspiracy theories?
    Wake said:
    @Erfisflat - You could say I've flown. I was in the Air Force. I repaired large aircraft for six years between real jobs. ANYONE can fly a commercial aircraft in flight. If with no other ability than that to set the headings into the autopilot which is designed to be used by people with even less intelligence than you. You didn't actually watch those videos you cited did you? Or are you calling a smoke stack a building? Or perhaps you didn't watch those properly constructed buildings collapse into themselves.

You find it incredible that people facing burning to death in a fire would opt to jump out of a building?

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+aircraft+hitting+trade+towers&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&oq=pictures+of+aircraft+hitting+trade+towers&aqs=chrome..69i57.16176j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As for hitting the pentagon - 

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&q=pictures+of+aircraft+pentagon&oq=pictures+of+aircraft+pentagon&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l4.79248.81893.0.82709.8.8.0.0.0.0.249.1228.0j7j1.8.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.8.1225...0j33i22i29i30k1.0._BH-Osow5bc

I absolutely love people that are creeps themselves not giving credit to other creeps for being able to rob an old lady.

Give us another laugh with your towering infernal of an intellect.

@Wake
    Wow, so you are mocking us? So you're saying that those supposed terrorists who couldn't even drive a car much less a commercial airplane taking over 4 Jetliners with plastic knifes in the most protected airspace in the World, twisting and turning then flying them into buildings was like "robbing an old lady"??
    Are you mocking us U.S. non-German citizens? Because it is true, that our German Controlled government through their Nazi-UN, snake tongued-NASA, 666CERN, One World Health Care are robbing us as easily as robbing an old lady.

But just remember that some of us "old ladies" are fighting back. And yes, .. I know how insignificant and powerless our fight may seem, but "truth" is an awfully sharp sword which us 'old ladies' can swing pretty good, .. thank The Lord!
  • George_HorseGeorge_Horse 499 Pts   -  
    @Evidence low altitude, over 400 MPH straight into a steel concrete building? You know want I'm going to give you?

A no!

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"A communist is like a crocodile" ~Winston Churchill

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~Orson Welles
    @Evidence low altitude, over 400 MPH straight into a steel concrete building? You know want I'm going to give you?

A no!

@George_Horse  Exactly, .. no way.

I think you misunderstand me, .. maybe? I believe 9/11 was an offering to the ruler of the supernatural realm; Lucifer .. and that's not a conspiracy theory but a fact.

Above you said: There are many interesting conspiracies. 9/11 being an false flag operation is one I believe to be true.

Did I understand you correctly that you believe 9/11 being a false-flag operation? Because from what I have learned, it was. So what's with the "no"?
    Erfisflat