frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will Trump' Approval Rating Increase?

Debate Information

Do you think that Donald Trump's Historically Low Approval Raring Will Increase Either In The Near Future Or Over A Decemt Period of Time?
  1. Live Poll

Will Donald Trump's Approval Rating Increase?

12 votes
    1. Yes, It Will Increase.
      58.33%
    2. No, It Will Not.
        8.33%
    3. It Will, Very Soon.
      25.00%
    4. It Will, Over Time.
        8.33%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Yes, It will Increase. I personally think that may be in the rear future as he flows rebought more great political actions and/or executive orders.
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    I think it will increase. The only unfortunate thing is the the more terrorist acts occur in the US or around the World it will help his ratings.
    There was a recent attack in Louve Paris, and unfortunately things like that will continue to happen
  • No, it will not. I believe that it may continuesly Increase to an even lower historical approval rating. Trump is putting out very controversial executive orders as well as comments and his very well know, Twitter feed.
  • I think that It will increase, over time.
  • alksoaalksoa 12 Pts   -  
    I think that it will soon, as he continues to do what he is doing.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    That is a good debate. Right now he has pretty low approval rating, but his decisive actions may generate more support if he can demonstrate some quick wins. Currently there is much political handwind that he taking heads on. Interesting situation
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Yes, it will soon.
  • Yes, it will over time as the US gets used to him as a president and respects him as a person and president.
  • allsalkskakallsalkskak 0 Pts   -  
    Yes, I believe it will, very soon.
  • allsalkskakallsalkskak 0 Pts   -  
    Yes, I believe it will, very soon.
  • Yes, I think that it will. Also, I have to say how amazing this website is. The design is beautiful and modern as described, the website is very simple unlike competitor websites. I can easily say that this website is much nice than Debate.org and others. I will be Debating on debateisland.com from now on. It is the best debate website I have ever seen. I happen to be one of the top members in debate.org, but I will be leaving their website and Debating here. Amazing job DebateIsland.com this is he best website ever. Also, I know some people who run major award for Website programs. I will surely let them know about DebateIsland.com I'm also planning on sharing this on my social media profile/s. Get ready for some traffic for sure! Keep up the great work.
  • islander507islander507 194 Pts   -  
    I also think his rating will increase, and so will rating of the DebateIsland.com.
    I agree with prcentral_19291.
    I cannot use debate.org. I dont have patience dor their clunky and super formal debate process with ui from 10 years ago. I also love the alien icons that DebateIsland.com uses.