frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

BuzzFeed vs. Trump

Debate Information

Did BuzzFeed go too far to publish it against Trump? Is Trump reaction warranted? Who is right?
http://flip.it/EjN2k_
  1. Live Poll

Who is Right?

8 votes
    1. Buzzfeed
        0.00%
    2. Trump
      75.00%
    3. Neither
      25.00%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• aksjj_20291aksjj_20291 2 Pts   -  
    Trump is correct in this situation!
  • Trump is right, especially about the fake media. Also, we missed you agsr! You haven't posted in a while. Welcome back!
  • Both are wrong, also like the other user said, we missed you agsr!
  • Neither are correct. I think that Trump takes things too far and so does the media.
  • kaksjkaksj 2 Pts   -  
    Trump is right in this situation, especially with the news.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I am a bit on a fence on this one personally, but here is my assessment:
    1) buzz feed is definitely wrong. That is unprofessional and they should be embarrassed to provide that type of service to their customers
    2) Trump is correct to be upset about and voice his concerns. I probably think he could have moderated his tone though, as he should be presidential.

Overall though I side with Trump on this one.
    Thank you for welcoming me back, as my other priorities prevented me from DebateIsland. Feels great to be back
    Live Long and Prosper
  • Well, as usual that's a great point agsr, I think that Trump is right with this situation.