frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Persuade Me test: Lucario vs Renamon

Debate Information

It seems they've added a new debate thing: Persuade Me. To test this out, I'll post the next Death Battle match up: Lucario vs Renamon.

We'll not be including Mega Evolution or Digivolution in this discussion to keep things fair. I believe Lucario is able to win against Renamon. Who agrees, who disagrees, and who will be able to convince me that Renamon could win?
  1. Live Poll

Who would win?

4 votes
    1. Lucario
      75.00%
    2. Renamon
      25.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• melefmelef 69 Pts   -  
    Renaming could win. He holds piers that opponents don't and can easil defeat them due to these powers he held.
  • PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts   -   edited July 2017
    @melef Could you add to that? Lucario isn't useless, in case you couldn't tell. Lucario, as the Aura Pokemon, is able to sense a being's aura; life force. He can also channel his own aura into attacks like Aura Sphere [never misses] and even into a staff. Lucario can also use moves such as Iron Tail, Close Combat [powerful, though lowers defenses], High Jump Kick [powerful, but damages the user greatly if it misses], and much more. Lucario also has great stats: 110 attack, 115 special attack, 90 speed, 70 HP, 70 Defense and 70 Special Defense.

Here's the Smogon page for Lucario: http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/lucario/ou/
  • PowerPikachu21PowerPikachu21 213 Pts   -  
    Feel the power of aura, fox. And Lucario doesn't have very many weaknesses, so it'll be tough to defeat him. (Though I don't have a lot of experience with Digimon. Though I've heard Renamon is quite powerful.)