frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why do some people deny God's reality?

Debate Information

Why do some men and women deny the existence of God when they intuitively know that God exists?

A belief in God is rooted in the truism that God has placed knowledge of Himself in our soul at creation and each of us intuitively knows He exists and exclusively possesses power and dominion over all life and creation. Unfortunately, far too many men and women, as a result of sexually immoral ulterior motives, deny the existence of our Creator as a defense mechanism to a beleaguered conscience and when this self-deception is maintained over a period of time, God gives this deceived individual over to a depraved-debased mind and they enter into a deathstyle that culminates in death of the body in Time and death of the soul in Hell.

Concerning the Atheist, the Holy Spirit articulates the following...

GnosticChristianRS_mastertroll_locatorBlastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    Why do you deny reality? You intuitively know, like everyone else that there is no "god", everyone is born an atheist, so why do you lie to yourself and others?
    GnosticChristianZeusAres42
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen ; Why do you lie...or have you, indeed, been given-over to a debased mind?
    GnosticChristianBlastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    You're the one lying...
    DeeGnosticChristianZeusAres42
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    The knowledge of god is not based on intuition, but rather on wishful thinking and delusion.

When someone looks at the world and sees reality as being clearly designed, they do so in the absence of any information or evidence to the contrary, thus the assumption becomes a self fulfilling belief.

There are many things which disturb the theist.

The fear of death is the most notable example. If there is no soul then life becomes a finite thing, and that is something which horrifies the theist.

Another is the futile bid for control in a world that is chaotic and random- This is something that is also unacceptable because it implies that we are never in control, and everything that is just is.

The theist does not desire a world that is not understood, or can not be understood. They choose to place explanation and deny any criticism of it, because to think even for a moment that they were wrong would collapse their world view, and all the repressed fears and anxieties would come out at once.

They choose to deny reality because reality is cruel, and they would rather live in a happy lie than in a uncomfortable truth. The irony of asking why people deny god is that believing in god is a denial of reality, the only one we know for certain exists.
    PlaffelvohfenGnosticChristian
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • You're the one lying...
    No. You both are liars.
    GnosticChristian
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    You forfeited your case when you mentioned "belief in god". If what you have is a belief, then you have already detached yourself from reality in this regard, and you have no case about "reality" to make.

If you actually had some logical proof of god's existence, you would have laid it out a long time ago. Instead you have to rely on a bunch of unfounded axioms and pseudo-arguments like "it is obvious" and "you intuitively know it".

You are one of the worst advocates for Christianity I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. Everything, every single sentence you say, destroys your case in front of your very eyes.
    PlaffelvohfenGnosticChristianBlastcat
    @MayCaesar ; You are so lost.
    GnosticChristianBlastcat
  • @RickeyD I am going to ask you one or more things and I want you to refrain judgment, biases, etc and just read the questions. I genuinely would like to get more of an understanding of you. And I agree that there are some people that just like to mock religion to you to get a rise out of you. I understand that sometimes this is nothing more than inflammatory behavior. So please refrain from thinking you need to shield yourself from me when I ask you some questions. And I understand that I too have acted in an inflammatory way toward you in the past which I was wrong to do. But that is not my style, nor intention here.

So, are you really religious and actually believe everything you say about God as well as about all Atheists? Or are you actually an Atheist yourself that has decided to troll theism here as well as atheism by mocking atheists and other theistic religions? Now, I don't care And if you are trolling are you doing this to try to fill in some empty void in your life right now?

And if it is the case you actually see yourself as very religious that believe all this stuff about God and about Atheists then at what point did you actually become religious? And at what point in your life did you decide that Atheists were some kind of bad people?

GnosticChristian

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Plaffelvohfen

You first response to RickyD:

"Why do you deny reality? You intuitively know, like everyone else that there is no "god", everyone is born an atheist, so why do you lie to yourself and others?"

Why is the above your response to the theme of the forum?

"Why do some people deny God's reality?

@Plaffelvohfen

Are you another individual, who's utilizing the Anti Religious Cleansing tool, to argue against Religion with?

It's the Polite and Sterile version on the entity known as Ethnic Cleansing.
  • "Why do some people deny God's reality?"

Because they are not gullible and do not believe the liars who say there is a god without ever showing that he exists.

IOWs, because they are the intelligentsia and clear thinkers.

Regards
    DL

• When someone looks at the world and sees reality as being clearly designed, they do so in the absence of any information or evidence to the contrary, 

I agreed with all you put above but I do not agree with this.

Even Dawkins said something like this adlib --- of course it looks intelligently designed. If it did not, it would not work and we would not be here to make observations.

Regards
    DL

• John_C_87 said:
    You're the one lying...
    No. You both are liars.

Yet you offer no correction to either.

That show hate in your heart instead of love. That is scripture as it says that correcting is how you show love.

Regards
    DL
  • MayCaesar said:

You are one of the worst advocates for Christianity I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot. Everything, every single sentence you say, destroys your case in front of your very eyes.
    Encourage him. He does more good for us than we can sometimes do.

Lurkers will see who is the brightest bulb if you give him enough rope to hang himself.

Regards
    DL

• RickeyD said:
    @MayCaesar ; You are so lost.

Yet you do not have the ability to show the way.

That means you are even more lost.

Regards
    DL

• So, are you really religious and actually believe everything you say about God as well as about all Atheists? Or are you actually an Atheist yourself that has decided to troll theism here as well as atheism by mocking atheists and other theistic religions? 

I have seen and questioned other atheists masquerading as theists the same question. 

So many seem to be hell bent on making Christians look bad, even as they claim to be one.

All who think themselves to be good debaters think they can argue from either side, but this one is quite poor at apologetics so might just be a neophyte trying to learn debating skills.

More and more of his type have been emerging because religions have been crying for decent apologists for about 20 yeas now. As the mainstream religions die out, I imagine such antics will increase from atheists just so they have someone to argue with.

Lice to see that you know how to spot them. Like this guy, the fakes hardly ever give arguments and just resort to thumping.

Regards
    DL
    @GnosticChristian

Let me explain this in a different way, because that statement isn't the most clear, which I apologize for, and what I mean is rather abstract.

Let's say that there is a trial for murder, the judge and jury take one look at him and decide that he looks guilty. The accused is covered in tattoos, is missing teeth, dressed in a cheap grey suit, and has a generally unpleasant demeanor.

A good judge and jury would withhold judgement until they have heard all the arguments and weighed all the evidence.

My argument with religious persons who deny evolution (or anything else, I'm look at you flat earthers) are not giving the evidence a fair and unbiased consideration, and that this is personal.

Many people take a literal interpretation of the bible, and the OP is no exception. From their perspective, the earth is actually 6,000 years old, evolution did not occur and everything was actually created. Any evidence to the contrary is a threat to their worldview, because they recognize that evolution and creation theories are incompatible, as well as any evidence suggesting an old earth or that Jesus never truly existed, or that religion doesn't make people more moral.

From their perspective, these things have to be false because their worldview based on religion has to be true. In other words, the conflicting information is guilty until proven guilty. There is no evidence that will make them change their mind, no idea that will make them reconsider their worldview, and no openness to new ideas or concepts.

They will shut out or deny the evidence to the contrary, and worship any supporting evidence no matter what. This is what I mean when I say they do so in the absence of any information or evidence to the contrary.
    GnosticChristian
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

@RickeyD

Lost, huh? I am having a time of my life, enjoying every second of it, achieving a lot of career success, loving my hobbies, travelling all the time, etc. Almost everything I wanted to achieve a few years ago, I have, and then some.

And yet I am supposed to feel bad because someone who invested a bit too much time into reading fantasy stories believes that after my death I will end up somewhere undesirable? Suuuuuuuure, that changes how I feel instantly!
    Blastcat
  • @GnosticChristian

Let me explain this in a different way, because that statement isn't the most clear, which I apologize for, and what I mean is rather abstract.

Let's say that there is a trial for murder, the judge and jury take one look at him and decide that he looks guilty. The accused is covered in tattoos, is missing teeth, dressed in a cheap grey suit, and has a generally unpleasant demeanor.

A good judge and jury would withhold judgement until they have heard all the arguments and weighed all the evidence.

My argument with religious persons who deny evolution (or anything else, I'm look at you flat earthers) are not giving the evidence a fair and unbiased consideration, and that this is personal.

Many people take a literal interpretation of the bible, and the OP is no exception. From their perspective, the earth is actually 6,000 years old, evolution did not occur and everything was actually created. Any evidence to the contrary is a threat to their worldview, because they recognize that evolution and creation theories are incompatible, as well as any evidence suggesting an old earth or that Jesus never truly existed, or that religion doesn't make people more moral.

From their perspective, these things have to be false because their worldview based on religion has to be true. In other words, the conflicting information is guilty until proven guilty. There is no evidence that will make them change their mind, no idea that will make them reconsider their worldview, and no openness to new ideas or concepts.

They will shut out or deny the evidence to the contrary, and worship any supporting evidence no matter what. This is what I mean when I say they do so in the absence of any information or evidence to the contrary.
    Nicely put, but my comment was more to your perceptions than theirs. We have no other argument.

Reality does look intelligently designed, which is what you denied, I think, and that is why I told you what Dawkins said.

Just look at yourself. We are the best of the best on this planet and possibly the whole universe, although I think life is quite tenacious and has likely sprung up in many places. Even intelligent life.

The point is that if it did not look intelligently design, it would have to be an unintelligent design and likely would not work.

Regards
    DL
    @GnosticChristian

I have hair between my legs, (to say this politely) 

That seems pretty unintelligent to me, and this is before we start talking about genetic diseases and physical deformities. The observation that everthing looks designed is skin deep. If we take a serious look at things, we will find that they are not clearly designed.
    GnosticChristian

• @GnosticChristian

I have hair between my legs, (to say this politely) 

That seems pretty unintelligent to me, and this is before we start talking about genetic diseases and physical deformities. The observation that everthing looks designed is skin deep. If we take a serious look at things, we will find that they are not clearly designed.

Again, I agree, that does not take away from the fact that, as Dawkins says, reality give the strong delusion of showing that it is intelligently designed.

Call that an analogy to your skin deed. 

Pointing to DNA defects does not refute what reality looks like. It just says that sub atomic particles unfortunately creates defects.

Regards
    DL
    @GnosticChristian

First of all, there is the observer's bias: everything looks perfect for us, because we have evolved to adjust the best to our environment - if we had a different environment, we would have evolved to adjust to that environment instead, and that environment would look perfect for us.

Second, many aspects of the world are less than perfect. Even us, humans, have countless redundant parts, such as the tailbone which seems to have in the past been a tail.

Third, an intelligent design is not required for something to work, much like, say, centralised planning is not required for economy to work. Natural forces themselves incentivise everything in the Universe to behave in a way minimising some sort of inefficiency metric - for example, a good general guideline to physical processes is that they strive to minimise the potential energy of the system, where potential energy can be seen as a "waste" metric (the higher it is, the less efficient the system's evolution has been).
    If you have a large enough Universe and allow it to evolve in a way that minimises that metric, then it is reasonable to expect that some structure will appear in that Universe, and that structure, in turn, can become self-replicating, which is what life essentially is.

Humans naturally tend to prescribe intelligent design or, at least, some sort of a logical design to everything, because that is all we ourselves know from our everyday experiences. We see that, say, meat does not cook itself, and we have to intelligently cook it ourselves. But that is a very limited view: our short lives happening in a very special environment do not have to in any way describe the big picture of the Universe. If, instead of projecting, we instead try to find a rigorous scientific theory that best describes the observations, then we see that the creator is not needed and serves only to unnecessarily complicate our theory.

I am reading some material on psychology currently which incidentally talks about how our perception of the world diverges from reality. For example, we are prone to think of ourselves as more important as we actually are; we, for example, tend to think that other people constantly judge our every minor flaw, while in reality they are just as much absorbed in their own insecurities as we are.
    It is no different here: our limited experiences make us prone to assume that there is some fundamental logic and reason behind everything, which in turn makes us consider the possibility of intelligent design - but if we go outside our limited perception and start thinking about everything in a very abstract way, then we will see that nothing of the sort has to exist. The very question of "why?" might be a pure human construct and have no real grounds in reality. "Why is there life on Earth?" There does not have to be an answer. It is just there, and any attempt to make a causal connection between it and the events preceding it might be just a mental construct that has nothing to do with the actual history of Earth.
    GnosticChristianBlastcat
  • TKDB said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

"Why do you deny reality? You intuitively know, like everyone else that there is no "god", everyone is born an atheist, so why do you lie to yourself and others?"

@Plaffelvohfen

Are you another individual, who's utilizing the Anti Religious Cleansing tool, to argue against Religion with?

JustTKDB said:
    @Plaffelvohfen

@Plaffelvohfen

His response here is justified in accordance with relavance. @Plaffelvohfen argument is parallel to @RickeyD argument and completely justified.

• No one knows for sure. The reality is that everyone is agnostic to varying degrees.
    GnosticChristian
  • MayCaesar said:
    @GnosticChristian

First of all, there is the observer's bias: everything looks perfect for us, 

It is just there, and any attempt to make a causal connection between it and the events preceding it might be just a mental construct that has nothing to do with the actual history of Earth.
    I have no comment and agree with the rest of your commentary.

Those two item deserve a comment.

Things do not look perfect to me, as compared to what I might imagine, but I recognize, given our history, entropy and the anthropic principle, that things are the best they can possibly be. Nature creates for the best possible end and we flow from that. I sometimes call what we are living as evolving perfection. Perhaps that is a miss-use of the word perfect, but in the American use, I can say we are moving to a more perfect state.

What precedes an event, I see as causal, be it planned or inadvertent. Our free will can change things be we exercising our or having someone do as asked. We cannot change the past but can effect the future.

The main point is that we live in the best of all possible worlds as it is the only possible world given our past, which is the cause of all that is.

That is perhaps why In Gnostic Christianity, Jesus says heaven right here and now. He says that most will not recognize that fact but I see it that way as well. 

Regards
    DL
    MayCaesar
  • No one knows for sure. The reality is that everyone is agnostic to varying degrees.

I disagreed based on the labels atheists and believers put to themselves, but if push comes to shove, all might agree.

What you want is what some of the sages have proposed as the best way to approach any issue.

I thought Lao Tzu said this but could not find the quote that says,  --- do not be for or against.

I admit that I cannot usually get to that position of ignoring my own biases. I am a WIP. Work in progress, especially to those issues where I think I know something real and true.

Regards
    DL

• RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    RickeyD said:

Why do some men and women deny the existence of God when they intuitively know that God exists?

A belief in God is rooted in the truism that God has placed knowledge of Himself in our soul at creation and each of us intuitively knows He exists and exclusively possesses power and dominion over all life and creation. Unfortunately, far too many men and women, as a result of sexually immoral ulterior motives, deny the existence of our Creator as a defense mechanism to a beleaguered conscience and when this self-deception is maintained over a period of time, God gives this deceived individual over to a depraved-debased mind and they enter into a deathstyle that culminates in death of the body in Time and death of the soul in Hell.

Concerning the Atheist, the Holy Spirit articulates the following...

@RickeyD There is no reason why the bible is trustworthy proof. I could make up my own book like the bible. Also there is no proof that god exists hence I deny god exists. The chance god exists are very low but they still may exist. Believing in god may be fine but there is no proof thus I deny god. I believe if god existed god would tell us (please do not use the bible).
  • SandSand 307 Pts   -  

You make some good points.

I will provide you proof if you can answer this:

Please give an example where matter gives information and adds it to or increases it in the genome.

Plaffelvohfen
  • LIL' BUTTERSTICK THINKS GODS NOT REAL
  • ChristianGonzalezChristianGonzalez 23 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    The belief in God or the unbelief in God is all according to the way someone can live comfortably.  The reason people can be religious is that they are afraid of what lies beyond death. Them believing that once they die they will live better than they were before, takes some fear away from death. If that's what they need to live comfortably, then that's what good for them.  A lot of people aren't religious, that b/ they don't need the comfort of religion to be happy. 

The question posed to start the debate is also very biased, "why do some people deny God's reality?". Through that question, it's obvious that you are Christian. A debate is a discussion. You can discuss anything if you think your right ging into it. Your belief doesn't govern anyone. 

I personally don't know, but I don't care. The discussion of how the world was created doesn't matter. We are on the earth that exists. How it got here and why it's here doesn't matter, religion isn't the answer. Since religion is such a loose idea, religion can't govern anything. Scientology in terms of the following would be as justifiable as Christianity.  

Plaffelvohfen
  • With all the love a heart can muster both sides of this argument are built on the same lie. Meaning only one thing for sure, even intelligent people like to use the principle heads I win tails you lose in arguments. Here the principle is God must remain an interpretation only.
    In maintaining that status a prejudice is created, then used in setting a specification to create only one's perspective of what GOD is by qualification. This is the legitimate goal to meet not simply GOD itself on all formed evidence. In case there is any doubt that is a way to hurt someone, set a goal as superficial reason to deny liberty when created by a lie that is intentional instigation made against a person.

GOD is 400, 11, and 500 it might also one day be proven to meet your specifications. However today it can be proven as also 89.

All religion is created equal by its creator, a shared public belief is the creator of religion. A person may view their groups belief of God, but GOD may have more then one meaning like the words, there, their, which, witch, wear, where, and were. Some one or thing should separate this idea by principle other then just creating what was once a new word like homophone , maybe even call it a freedom of religion, as of course the free state can be proven not to hold a fine or cost.

https://www.homophone.com/
  • God's reality is denied because god has denied us all our free will to believe by hardening our hearts.

The quotes that have god denying us our will are in the following.

-----------

It seems that we are doomed by Divine Design?

Scriptures say that God decides if a person will be a believer or non-believer. Those scriptures are shown in this link.

Those quotes seems to really screw up the free will notion that Christians say God gives us.

The free will that God offers is kind of a joke anyway given the number of people whose free will to live is ignored in the billions of adults, children and babies that God is shown to torture and murder in scriptures.

If the bible and Yahweh are to be believed, and as a non-believer, I, of course, cannot believe it, thanks to God, by God’s design and will against me, then why did God deny me belief or faith?

Even more important to believers, might be to answer the question of; did God make you a believer in things that you can only hope exists and can never confirm?

Are you happy with God ignoring or negating your free will to think as you please?

I have assumed that God’s work of creating both believers and non-believers is working. If that is so, and you believers must think it so, just as I as a non-believer cannot think it is working, --- and Jesus said that those with faith could do all he did and more, --- then the is is not even one believer or person of faith that has ever existed.

Either the bible and Christianity is all a lie, or there must be some who can do what Jesus did.

What is your choice of those two options?

Is the bible and Christianity a lie, or is God just not creating any people with faith, --- which would make all Christians who say they have faith, --- liars.

I mean no insult here but someone is definitely lying, if we read what is written and look at reality and listen to Christians.

What do you think is the truth?

Is it just for God to create people doomed to hell even if they wanted to believe?

Regards

DL

• BTW. The above post shows only one of the reasons why I think Yahweh to be such a prick.

Regards
    DL
  • BTW. The above post shows only one of the reasons why I think Yahweh to be such a prick.

Regards
    DL
  • The belief in God or the unbelief in God is all according to the way someone can live comfortably.  
    Not so if you believe the bible in any way. Please see the link and post just above and see how Yahweh has stacked the deck against us.

Regards
    DL
  • What is it that separates the Bible from any other book?
  • @RickeyD So because I don't believe things without evidence, that automatically means it's because I want to have sex without repercussions??? That has to be the most close minded statement I have ever heard in my entire life. I was a delusional Christian for over 10 years, walking around with my head in the clouds and taking everything that was in the bible and regurgitated by my pastor as truth without thinking for myself or looking past the bible for evidence but eventually I woke up. And not because I want to "sin" without consequence. I woke up because I realized there is absolutely no evidence to support the existence of a god, the god of the bible is a sadistic bigot who if he was real sounds more like a bad entity than a good one. Your bible has very little historical evidence or value, and it contradicts itself left and right but somehow I'm supposed to believe it's a message from an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent creator of worlds? If a human were just given the quality/power of omnipotence they could come up with a better way to send a message that allegedly will save others from an eternity of torment in a much better way than vague fairytales told by bronze age goat herders and entrusted to fallible humans over the span of centuries. I think if I was omnipotent I could make a very long list of better ways to communicate such an "important message".
    Happy_Killbot

1) Evidence for our Creator abounds and is extant to such a degree that I and the Holy Spirit say that in your denial and in your atheism you're a and a fool (Romans 1:18-32).

2) You were never a Christian...you may have uttered some religious words, walked a religious isle, taken a religious bath or shower...but you NEVER knew the Lord Jesus as God and you never knew the Father as LORD and you never possessed the indwelling Holy Spirit; if you had, you would not be here representing your father, Satan, and headed to death in your sin and death in Hell in futility (John 8:24).

3) Simply because you live a lie and deny what you intuitively know to be truth...simply because you love your lust, your flesh more than God's Truth does not suggest that our Lord does not exist or that He does not possess power, dominion, authority over your life and the Truth that you will stand in Judgment before Him in the future (Revelation 20:11-15).

4) You have "chosen" the way of the fool and though you may have a plethora of "excuses" for that foolishness, I'm not buying.

“There are honest doubters and dishonest doubters. An honest doubter is willing to search out the truth and live by the results; a dishonest doubter doesn’t want to know the truth. He can’t find God for the same reason a thief can’t find a policeman.” Adrian Rogers

Evidence for our Creator: https://rickeyholtsclaw.com/2019/10/25/evidence-for-our-creator/

The Holy Spirit confirms that every atheist is a and fool and "without excuse." (MEME)

Blastcat
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1712 Pts   -  
    Because our rationalism states that the existence of God is highly unlikely. I am not saying that God doesn't exist, I'm simply stating that it's highly unlikely that he does, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there.
    Also, how can you "know" God exists? Have you ever witnessed direct proof? Or do you simply rely on an outdated book to justify your belief?
    I like it how Rickey uses "the words of Holy Spirit" existing only in an old book as evidence that that old book is truthful. What a sorry way to live; to be brought up reading a book with no critical thinking, and then believe all words from this book because the book says so.

I knew at about the age of 6 the fallacy of circular reasoning. I guess some people are slower learners...
    Blastcat
  • What is it that separates the Bible from any other book?

No other myth has had so many murder so many over.

No other myth has good people believing that a genocidal and infanticidal god is somehow a good god.

No other myth has made so many so and immoral.

Regards
    DL

• smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    Just came back to this website to say, @RickeyD you are the ultimate crybaby and one of the trolls that make me question this website.

You want reality to abide by your fairytale so badly that you ignore reality completely and envelope yourself in the lens similar to that of a crusader. Logic is lost, you think that your belief is so obvious fact yet religious "nones" are growing at an extreme rate.

Where is your physical real world evidence that the christian belief is reality? There is no scientific evidence whatsoever for spirits, heaven, hell, sin, holy spirit. Yet, you believe in it so wholeheartedly you come onto a debate website to preach your fairytale with no evidence to back you up. A book is not evidence, people tend to accept things as factual once there is evidence. Your only purpose here, is to preach your fairytale. You don't accept any other opinions, you are only here to try and force people to live by everything you say.

You are not a debater, you are an authoritarian fool who accepts no contest. I sincerely hope, after all these months, you can finally understand.
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_Killbot
    why so serious?
  • Normal_1Normal_1 54 Pts   -  
    I think that you will find that when some people "intuitively" know the existence of God we are looking not at intuition but delusion.

And the reason why such people are denying the existence of God is that they are making an earnest attempt at ridding themselves of such an affliction.
    @RickeyD
    GnosticChristian