frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

OEC v. YEC v. the Evolutionist v. the Creation Scientist v. the Atheist v. the Christian...Why?

Debate Information

OEC v. YEC v. the Evolutionist v. the Creation Scientist v. the Atheist v. the Christian...Why?

God created the Universe and all that is in it in six-literal twenty-four-hour days and if the OEC understood why God created the Universe to begin with, they would understand that the Universe was created quickly for cause. Also, mankind cannot date the Earth through science and C-14, radiometric dating or the Universe by starlight, speed of light, because God created a mature Universe and Earth just as He did with Adam and Eve, the first man and woman including the fish of the sea and the land animals and the fowl of the air. The ONLY place in the Scriptures that the Holy Spirit dates the age of the Earth is the genealogy of Messiah-Yeshua through Mary as articulated in the Gospel of Luke.

I do wish you guys would simply trust the Holy Spirit and get over the nonsense that evolutionists and astrophysicists and biologists argue over...they know NOTHING and never will because God the Father, due to Lucifer's sin and the expulsion of Lucifer for that sin, commissioned God the Son (John 1; Colossians 1:15-20) to take elements from the unseen Spiritual Realm and fashion those elements into matter that is constrained and apprehended by life relegated to the limits of Time and physics then He placed Lucifer upon the Earth and the cosmic struggle that was initiated in Eternity is being dealt-with in Time apart from the Kingdom of God...we are participants in that struggle, daily (Hebrews 11:3; 1 John 3:8b; Genesis 3:14); therefore, mankind, cognitively constrained by Time, physics, the Curse/our sin-nature, will NEVER define origin or cause or purpose (Ecclesiastes 3:11) but the Holy Spirit has revealed these things to those who love God and seek knowledge that ONLY the Holy Spirit can divulge as He too was present at Creation (Genesis 1:2).

How does the Bible teach 6000-years? https://creation.com/6000-years?fbclid=IwAR1gTRcqfGbR9w_LkUANJ-L1JWFB5Buh3VHPafwIH_MZhtUMxgssFrcvqrI

Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5967 Pts   -  
    I do wish you guys would simply trust the Holy Spirit and get over the nonsense that evolutionists and astrophysicists and biologists argue over...
    Your narrative in a nutshell. "Throw logic out the window and simply trust that the ancient book is right!" Thanks, but no thanks. ;)

"Just trust me" has not worked on me since the age of 4. Maybe you should try converting children at a preschool, where you will have a better luck, than here, where adults roam about?
    smoothieAlofRIBlastcat
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I just can't base my life on hearsay, on what I am told to believe …. with NO proof. If the "Big guy" would please stand up ………. tell me which one of these salesmen of invisible products I MUST believe ( or go to hell) … you have my full attention. Eternity will be in my heart.

…… WAITING ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… (inf)…..
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @AlofRI ; Yet you have no problem with the idiocy of Darwinism because it belays the guilt for your sin. That's the definition of hypocrisy.

Blastcat
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @AlofRI ; Yet you have no problem with the absurdity of Darwinism because it belays the guilt for your sin. That's the definition of hypocrisy.

Blastcat