frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What venue makes for a Public Debate over Religion?

Debate Information

In front of some TV news media outlet camera's?

Or online for some, who are maybe, entirely too comfortable in debating Religion online, via the Internet, and at their leisure?

What's so uncomfortable about engaging in a LIVE debate, where parts of the Globe can watch it?

The United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and maybe even Israel, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey, and so on?

This way any Muslim, Christian, or Catholic, can watch the debate and decide for themselves, what they think of the debate, from their own Countries? 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Says the guy refusing a public debate with me lol. It's okay. I'll just debate someone more confident in their own skin I guess.

Kind of funny how one minute your calling people out to debate them publicly and then the minute they're deadly serious about a public debate you shy away @TKDB

If you want get news outlets @TKDB if you can get one that really cares about our arguments. If you can get some news outlets for us to debate in front of then I will debate you. Go for it!

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
      @ZeusAres42 ; Would you like me to configure a debate page between you and I...we'll disregard input from others...you're free to speak your mind as am I...deal? We will post only after one another...no interruptions...no continued posts without a response unless the post is designated a 1 of 2 or 2 of 3...OK?
    Blastcat
    @TKDB @ZeusAres42 stated in another debate that he wanted to discuss some things with me...obviously challenging me to a debate. I messaged him to set-up the parameters and page and find out he's muted me and is disregarding my messages and my comments to him. Are all atheists this cowardly, confused, boisterous or is @ZeusAres42 an exception?
    Happy_KillbotZeusAres42Blastcat
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD How Ironic you should call someone a coward for muting you, when you have muted me. Is it a slip of the mind, or a simple lack of integrity that you should set a double standard for yourself and others?
    PlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Happy_Killbot ; You and I are done...you've not requested a debate and you having nothing to debate...we're done...@ZeusAres42 has stated that he wants to discuss some things with me...I interpret that as desiring a debate...so where is he or she? You should mind your own business. You and I are done...I'm tired of your mindless nonsense!
    Blastcat
    @RickeyD You are fearful of me. You are aware that you have no chance of winning a debate if it is with me. No one here takes you seriously anymore. We have seen that you are incapable of being civil, or having any kind of real discussion. You are close minded, you will never accept any ideas outside of the limited set which forms your worldview.

If no one else will except your challenge, then I gladly would provided we can agree on a topic.
    Plaffelvohfen
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

"What venue makes for a Public Debate over Religion?"

So basically you helped to self define what kind of a debater that you are?

You're this type:
    You're an online debater?
    Or online for some, who are maybe, entirely too comfortable in debating Religion online, via the Internet, and at their leisure?

Because you're definitely not the Face to Face debater.

So thanks for sharing your preferred debating preference. 

I want as many Muslims, Christians, and Catholics, to see your face, and my face, as you debate me in person?

What's wrong with that @ZeusAres42?

I know what's wrong with that concept, it takes away your anonymity, doesn't it?

PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Dee
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

I've challenged Dee,  ZeusAres42, and pretty much any other non Religious individual to debating face to face, and there hasn't been a hint of anyone budging, as of yet.

Their collective actions speak for themselves.
    RickeyD
    @TKDB LOL, I told you if you give me money for a plane ticket, I would show up.
    Plaffelvohfen

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

, you're not mooching off of me.

"@TKDB LOL, I told you if you give me money for a plane ticket, I would show up."

I have standards.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 5965 Pts   -  
    I have debated religion in many different media, from online platforms to discussions with strangers on the street. In my experience, the medium is not nearly as important as the debaters. If both participants are willing to hear each other out and consider new viewpoints, then the debate will be constructive; otherwise, it is mostly a waste of time for both parties.
    ZeusAres42Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  

@Happy_Killbot @TKDB

**** I've challenged Dee,  ZeusAres42, and pretty much any other non Religious individual to debating face to face, and there hasn't been a hint of anyone budging, as of yet.

You’ve asked me a European to fly to the U S to do something you refuse to do on a debate site as in debate , why are you here if you refuse to debate? 

Tell me what news crew and media outlets have you lined up for all these debates and can you show me the contracts affirming such?
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Yes spot on he muted me also after I asked him to address a few simple questions on the Bible of which he’s little or no knowledge 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    It wouldn’t matter either way to you as when your asked to answer a question you refuse to answer and instead demand  a face to face debate as if you could do live what you refuse to do on here 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @RickeyD

Stop lying , you mute anyone who asks you a question regarding the Bible if it’s too tricky for you , you don’t debate your preach the sad thing is you don’t know the difference.

Every one of your arguments is fallacious and circular but don’t let that stop you 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @MayCaesar

And yet when it comes to debating you in regards to illegal immigration, your position is 1000% pro illegal immigration isn't it?

Because if we had a face to face public debate, I guarantee YOU, that the VIEWING public would find the extent of your pro illegal immigrant stance appalling wouldn't they?

So, I know that you wouldn't go for a Public face to face debate either, now would you?

@MayCaesar ;

An example of how you, and I have debated in regards to illegal immigration:

The United States is a country based on Law's.

If those 22 million illegal immigrants can't handle abiding by those same Law's, then they've wasted their time, by playing a life and death game with themselves, and they're playing games by being in the United States illegally, and those same 300 Sanctuary Cities, are playing games with the Infrastructure of this country, and they are playing game's, by infringing on the Rights of the lawful citizens who have been living in the country legally for decades.

"It all comes down, as usual, to you thinking that you can impose your views on everyone else. It is not about something being pro-American or anti-American; it is about something being pro-TKDB or anti-TKDB. You do not speak for ~317 million Americans; you speak for yourself, and dozens millions Americans do not share your view on the subject."

"To you thinking that you can impose your views on everyone else."

Look at the below realities carefully:

The Illegal immigrants from below, AND THEY have been IMPOSING THEMSELVES, and THEIR CRIMINAL VIEWS, on the United States for decades.

Now those same Criminal illegal immigrants are IMPOSING THEMSELVES, again unto the U.S. public, via the illegal use of those 300 Sanctuary Cities laws.

How many illegal immigrants have raped, sexually assaulted, gunned down U.S. citizens, or the numbers of U.S. citizens, who have been kidnapped by some of those illegal immigrants that you're an advocate for apparently?

@MayCaesar

I hope that one day, that some U.S. citizens, get the bright idea to file a Lawsuit against the legitimacy of the false Sanctuary City laws, and takes the lawmakers of those Sanctuary Cities to court, to fight to give those Sanctuary Cities, lawfully back to the LEGAL U.S. citizens, and send those illegal immigrants back to their home countries, all 50 of those countries, that have seen their country people, come into the United States illegally.  
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

There's a US based show called The View, and you and Joy Behar, would get along great.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** There's a US based show called The View, and you and Joy Behar, would get along great.

Yes I try and get on with most unlike you who discriminates and hates those who are different 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

This is how you've debated with me online:

@Happy_Killbot

Oh, I get it, you're here to Judge the non Atheists with sentiments like this Standard of Atheist thinking, from your own brain?

"@TKDB If you are a Christian and you accept Allah, then you violate the ten commandments and commit a sin, for which you will be damned to eternal hellfire.

If you do not accept Allah, then you violate the first amendment to the constitution, and you stand against US values.

You can pick one or the other, but not both."

@Happy_Killbot YOU DON'T get to tell me, how to THINK.

So you can stop with your Atheist indoctrination efforts.  
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Where IS YOUR non discriminatory evidence to support the rhetoric from your own mind?

**** There's a US based show called The View, and you and Joy Behar, would get along great.

"Yes I try and get on with most unlike you who discriminates and hates those who are different"

Show ME, how I've hated or discriminated against anyone, on this website?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee
    @Happy_Killbot
    @MayCaesar
    @ZeusAres42
    @Plaffelvohfen

A Public face to face debate, takes the anonymity away.

And I get the impression, that some enjoy that anonymity.

And that's why Public, face to face debating is more endearing to the Public.
    @TKDB

***** Show ME, how I've hated or discriminated against anyone, on this website?

I’ve asked you possibly 60 times or more to justify your ridiculous statements that , you believe in equality , fairness and also how you’re pro American you still refuse to answer 

Here is what you keep stating  but refuse to answer ......

***** Christianity is pro kids, family, community, and pro United States of America. 

But you admitted you beat your kids hows that pro kids?  

You did say you spank them didn’t you? Do you wish to deny this?

spank
    /spaŋk/
    verb
    1. slap with one's open hand or a flat object, especially on the buttocks as a punishment.
      "she was spanked for spilling ink on the carpet"

You admitted you don’t agree with same sex relationships hows that pro family? 

You admitted the unemployed or those who cannot afford education or healthcare should not be given a hand out hows that pro community?

You admitted giving  American Military personal free education was “ immoral “ how that pro American?

Bet as usual you will run in terror at having to do what you never do as in answer a question
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

@Dee 
    @Happy_Killbot 
    @MayCaesar 
    @ZeusAres42 
    @Plaffelvohfen

*****And that's why Public, face to face debating is more endearing to the Public.

But what’s the point as you refuse to answer any questions asked of you instead you flag , claim “your off topic” or just run

Here’s the questions out of cowardice you have refused to answer over 60 times now because you’re incapable of doing so which is why you keep asking for a face to face all typical TK .......

***** Christianity is pro kids, family, community, and pro United States of America. 

But you admitted you beat your kids hows that pro kids?  

You did say you spank them didn’t you? Do you wish to deny this?

spank
    /spaŋk/
    verb
    1. slap with one's open hand or a flat object, especially on the buttocks as a punishment.
      "she was spanked for spilling ink on the carpet"

You admitted you don’t agree with same sex relationships hows that pro family? 

You admitted the unemployed or those who cannot afford education or healthcare should not be given a hand out hows that pro community?

You admitted giving  American Military personal free education was “ immoral “ how that pro American?

Blastcat
    @Dee

I'm pro kids, pro family, pro community, pro legal U.S. citizen, pro law abiding, pro Adoption, pro self respect, courtesy, integrity, pro Religious Freedom, pro Muslim, pro Christian, pro Catholic, pro Atheist, and pro Bill of Rights:
    (The Rights for any U.S. citizen, to live their lives, without being victimized by murder, sexual assault, gun violence, robbery, kidnapping, abortion, domestic violence and abuse, murder/suicide,) and I'm pro Public face to face debating.

@Dee
    Copy and Paste your evidence, to this forum, to support your claims?

"But you admitted you beat your kids hows that pro kids?" 

"You did say you spank them didn’t you? Do you wish to deny this?"

"You admitted you don’t agree with same sex relationships hows that pro family?"

"You admitted the unemployed or those who cannot afford education or healthcare should not be given a hand out hows that pro community?"

"You admitted giving  American Military personal free education was “ immoral “ how that pro American?"

"Here’s the questions out of cowardice you have refused to answer over 60 times now because you’re incapable of doing so which is why you keep asking for a face to face all typical TK "
    (The above gospel, from Dee)

@TKDB

*****Copy and Paste your evidence, to this forum, to support your claims?

So yet again you refuse to back your words up out of sheer cowardice , here are the questions you still refuse to answer at least be man enough to admit your own words .......

"You admitted you don’t agree with same sex relationships hows that pro family?"

"You admitted the unemployed or those who cannot afford education or healthcare should not be given a hand out hows that pro community?"

"You admitted giving  American Military personal free education was “ immoral “ how that pro American?"

"Here’s the questions out of cowardice you have refused to answer over 60 times now because you’re incapable of doing so which is why you keep asking for a face to face all typical TK "
    (The above gospel, from Dee)

Blastcat
    @Dee

I'm sorry that my broad response, doesn't agree with you?

I'm pro kids, pro family, pro community, pro legal U.S. citizen, pro law abiding, pro Adoption, pro self respect, courtesy, integrity, pro Religious Freedom, pro Muslim, pro Christian, pro Catholic, pro Atheist, and pro Bill of Rights:
    (The Rights for any U.S. citizen, to live their lives, without being victimized by murder, sexual assault, gun violence, robbery, kidnapping, abortion, domestic violence and abuse, murder/suicide,) and I'm pro Public face to face debating. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** I'm sorry that my broad response, doesn't agree with you?

You haven’t made a “response “ out of cowardice here is what you refuse to answer ....

Her are the questions you still refuse to answer out of cowardice , at least be man enough to admit your own words .......

Blastcat
    @Dee

YOUR questions, have nothing to do with the theme of the forum do they?

@TKDB

HA, HA,HA ....as predicted you run to your favorite reply when questioned , if you ever actually answer a question on here it would be a miracle ......

Here’s the ones you cannot defend as you admitted in your own words you’re  anti kids , anti community , anti equality and anti American ........

Her are the questions you still refuse to answer out of cowardice , at least be man enough to admit your own words .......

"You admitted giving  American Military personal free education was “ immoral “
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

@TKDB

Your most used reply when questioned , if you ever actually answer a question on here it would be a miracle ......

Here’s the ones you cannot defend as you admitted in your own words you’re  anti kids , anti community , anti equality and anti American ........

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You've been for being off topic, from the theme of this forum:

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** You've been for being off topic, from the theme of this forum

Again as predicted when you’re asked a question you go through your usual 3 step process ....

1: You refuse to answer 

2: You claim “you’re off topic” 

3: you lodge a complaint ( yet again) to Aaron all because you refuse to debate 

Blastcat
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2665 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

So basically you helped to self define what kind of a debater that you are?

You're this type:
    You're an online debater?

Because you're definitely not the Face to Face debater.

So thanks for sharing your preferred debating preference. 

I want as many Muslims, Christians, and Catholics, to see your face, and my face, as you debate me in person?

What's wrong with that @ZeusAres42?

I know what's wrong with that concept, it takes away your anonymity, doesn't it?

What part of

"If you want to get news outlets @TKDB if you can get one that really cares about our arguments, if you can get some news outlets for us to debate in front of then I will debate you. Go for it! "

do you not understand?  I'm now just waiting on you now to do the organising. I would rather not waste my time making a fool of myself by conating news outlets. But if you want to do that then what's stopping you?

In the next few days, I will be planning on hosting a public debate though either with or without you. ;)

• RickeyD said:
    @TKDB @ZeusAres42 stated in another debate that he wanted to discuss some things with me...obviously challenging me to a debate. I messaged him to set-up the parameters and page and find out he's muted me and is disregarding my messages and my comments to him. Are all atheists this cowardly, confused, boisterous or is @ZeusAres42 an exception?

@RickeyD I muted you temporarily when you're posts were very excessive, as it was easier for me to scroll through to see other people's posts that I was more interested in. If I want to be preached to I would go and see a preacher. You are now unmuted. And I don't want a competitive debate with you. I want a more general off-topic discussion about who, how and when you became religious. Or if you are trolling. Because I can sense somewhere deep down there is a decent reasonable human being. And that's the person I want to get to know. :)
    RickeyD

@ZeusAres42

Enjoy your internet enabled debate.

A face to face debate, takes away the anonymity benefit that the internet provides. 
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2665 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Enjoy your INTERNET enabled debate.

A face to face debate, takes away the anonymity benefit that the internet provides. 

@TKDB why do you keep on saying internet debate when I've agreed for a public face to face debate? And you're right. It does take away the anonymity. So what you're saying is then you want to continue to be anonymous and just doing what you're doing now. Well, that is what I thought and if that is the case, then so be it.

@ZeusAres42 ; Sounds great...thanks. Let me know...just ask your questions and I'll be honored to respond.
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I'm in the U.S., and you're in the United Kingdom, so this statement from you, makes sense:

"@TKDB why do you keep on saying internet debate when I've agreed for a public face to face debate? And you're right. It does take away the anonymity. So what you're saying is then you want to continue to be anonymous and just doing what you're doing now. Well, that is what I thought and if that is the case, then so be it."

I made my intentions known as a part of the original theme of this specific debate.

What's so uncomfortable about engaging in a LIVE debate, where parts of the Globe can watch it?

@ZeusAres42, where did you state that you'd engage in a public face to face debate, here in the United States with me? 

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** What's so uncomfortable about engaging in a LIVE debate, where parts of the Globe can watch it?

You honestly think you can get a news crew come to listen to you attempt to do what you never once done here as in debate?

I could just imagine it your first reply “ you’re off topic” second reply “ no reply you refuse to answer and finally your usual you go running to Aaron complaining you’re being harrassed

Blastcat
    @Dee

Is this forum about you?

Because the theme of the forum, doesn't mention you in its original premise, or theme at all does it? 

The United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and maybe even Israel, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey, and so on?

This way any Muslim, Christian, or Catholic, can watch the debate and decide for themselves, what they think of the debate, from their own Countries?  

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Right , so you just ring up the news media and they show because you asked .....????
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

I'm asking you a question before every participant:

Do you, go out of your physical way, to make pretty much any forum about you?

I expressed the below to you:

Is this forum about you?

Because the theme of the forum, doesn't mention you in its original premise, or theme at all does it? 

@Dee ;

And you off topic response is this?

"@TKDB
    Right , so you just ring up the news media and they show because you asked .....???? "

Because you're making me go off topic, to address you, while you're being adamantly off topic?

Can you please respect and be courteous to the forum, and please refrain from making this topic about you? 
    @TKDB I understand that you do not want to engage in a public debate with me now. You asked, I agreed and then you made excuses for not wanting a debate. And you've made excuses to people that even asked for you to buy their plane tickets to the USA. It was also said that if you want to get news outlets in the media for a debate in the US then you go for it. We're not doing your work for you. 

We heard you the first time buddy. I have no issue with you not wanting a public face to face debate with me now. That is your choice. Enjoy your online anonymity.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

As I thought you're all mouth , you never had any intention of debating because you cannot
    Blastcat
    @ZeusAres42

@Dee

Maybe the two of your U.K. individuals work for some of the British Tabloids?

Those same tabloids that have hounded Megan Markle, and hounded Princess Diana for years, all the way up to pretty much the day of her death?

See, some of the British, apparently like to debate over people, through the very print of their published tabloids?

The United States has been taught well, on how the tabloids can treat people, with some through their individual opinion debate skills?

And the two you, clearly enjoy hounding individuals through your individual opinion debate skills?

You've both doing it before I arrived to this website.

@RickeyD has been hounded by the two of you.

@YeshuaBought has been hounded by the two of you.

@We_are_accountable ; has been hounded by the two of you.

As well as hounding anyone else who has gone against the collective grain of your individually biased opinions and perceptions.

I'll debate you HERE, so that the two of you can bask in your biased anonymity game's.
    ZeusAres42

• You do not need to repeat yourself that you no longer want a public debate and that you'd rather enjoy your online anonymity here so you can hound other people. We understood you the first time. Thanks.
    Dee

@ZeusAres42

You don't have the nerve to be seen away from your electronic device.

This tripe with you, is how you are @ZeusAres42.

You do not need to repeat yourself that you no longer want a public debate and that you'd rather enjoy your online anonymity here so you can hound other people. We understood you the first time. Thanks."

@ZeusAres42 When, I want your opinion, and your Thanks, I'll let you know.

So keep typing your talk, because now understand your how brain works.

@TKDB If you have decided not to have a debate with me then that is your choice and I respect that. FYI, if you have an issue with me you can always take it up with aarong. You might want to do this quickly though before he bans you from this site just like he did with @YeshuaBought for behaving in the same troll-like and uncivil manner as yourself.
    Dee

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Right we get it you’re terrified to debate with you anti atheist mindset?

Maybe your anti equality mindset is making you hound atheists?

Maybe you’re upset that your buddies say you’re not a Christian because if your anti atheist mindset ?

As well as hounding anyone else who has gone against the collective grain of your individually biased opinions and perceptions.

I'll debate you HERE, so that the three of you can bask in your biased anonymity game's
    Blastcat