frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

forget me not?

Debate Information

senility. Older people can lose their ability to assimilate sudden sensory information, and this is why they begin to forget what are attempting to do. hence,  they  get up to go do something in another room and once they are in the room, they are so overwhelmed by a completely new set of sensory input; new sights, smells and sounds and in attempt to try to process it all, they put everything else into the background including as to why they came into the room in the first place. what do you think  of this idea as to why older people forget so much due to when they begin to lose the ability to process information as quickly as they used to do?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    @maxx this is bbecause every solid object will start to wear off or become slower so for humans their brain processes slower. When machines get too old there battery may go down quickly simply because of what I said.
  • maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -  
    perhaps you may wish to restate that in different terms and words. are you attempting to state that we become senile because our brains wear out?  \or perhaps our thinking process simply gets tangled? i think it is a wearing down of the senses @RS_master
    RS_master
  • K_MichaelK_Michael 114 Pts   -  
    The whole walking into the room thing already happens to me, and I'm 16, so....
    "We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."