frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Did Flynn mislead Trump administration and will get kicked out?

Debate Information

Looks like some are saying that Flynn mislead Trump administration regarding his discussions with Russia. 
Will he be able to keep confidence from President Trump or now get fired?
https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/13/politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-white-house/index.html#pt0-896087
  1. Live Poll

What do you think

7 votes
    1. Flynn mislead and will now get fired
      57.14%
    2. Flynn mislead, but will keep his job
      28.57%
    3. Flynn didn't mislead Trump administration
      14.29%
Live Long and Prosper

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    It looks like he misled Pence and likely will get fired.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • Yes, Flynn was misleading and already got fired. He was found to have ties to Russia. Many were sceptacle in the first place, but are now extra-scepticle of Teumo and his controversial self as well as his cabinet.
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    It didn't take Trump long to make that decision.  Trust is key, and that was violated.
    Live Long and Prosper
  • He got fired today. Also, amazing website. I found it through Debate.org. I am deleting my other Debate Website accounts and only using debateisland.com. I am not receiving a newsletter. When I try to make a debate, It posts, but doesn't take me to the home page. Although, that's okay, most likely bugs, most websites have them. Good job DebateIsland.com, it's the best debate website ever. I am using this from now. Good debates.
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    I predicted him getting fired yesterday on this poll, but didn't anticipate decision so quickly.  That was right call by Trump.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -  
    Good call.  He had to go.
  • bxmbh_46738bxmbh_46738 2 Pts   -  
    He may have been able to keep his job.
  • lcdyk_1938lcdyk_1938 7 Pts   -  
    He did mislead them and had ties to Russia.