frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Plethora of evidence for a globe?

Debate Information

- Images

images from nasa (americans)

Red bull :

-

Russians :

Canadians - Canadarm 

Europeans : -  Rossetta

Indians : 

Chinese : 

Nasa is reliable because of the predictive power and multiple verification and confirmations of other nations.

Nasa is reliable since its findings and discoveries have been confirmed by multiple nations like Indians, Chinese, Europeans, Russians, Canadians and even companies like Red Bull.

Moreover, Nasa has absolute predictive power which shows that it is a reliable source of information.

a small list of Nasa's accurate predicitons include :

- Transit of Venus of 2004
- Transit of venus 2012
- Transit of mercury 2003 
- Transit of mercury 2006
- Transit of mercury 2016
- Literally all solar eclipses -https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html Including Total Lunar Eclipse December 21 2010
- Literally all Lunar eclipses - https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html

ErfisflatjoecavalryCovenynorthsouthkoreaaarongSilverishGoldNovanatbarons
  1. Live Poll

What shape is the Earth?

10 votes
    1. Globe
      70.00%
    2. Flat
      30.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -  
    @SilverishGoldNova

You got this? You can copy and paste my refutations to these from my debate if you need to.
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • @SilverishGoldNova

I did that on purpose.

they're essentially the exact same thing. Also, alot of the stuff you said has been refuted a long time ago, shall I explain?
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
  • joecavalryjoecavalry 430 Pts   -  
    @m_abusteit , I agree with your point. If they don't use arguments, I will be flagging this Debate.
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
    Oh, and @m_abusteit, freeze the first frame in the red bull video to see the real horizon,  the rest of that video is fisheye camera effects.
    Evidence
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.

Wayne Dyer
  • @m_abusteit, I agree. There is proof of a circular Earth through images and videos taken by organizations such as NASA which is very cricket for their field and possibly also other fields. Companies wouldn't be spending so much money if there was now Page and the Earth wasn't flat. 
    SilverishGoldNovaErfisflat
    @m_abusteit I didn't get to see your arguments against shark kitty, it was taken down from bias I was going to copy and paste them here

Wayne Dyer
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 1675 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    @m_abusteit any response at all would be productive at this point.. Most of my posts were deleted, but I think you got the point of it. Right?

Wayne Dyer
    @m_abusteit do you know what the firmament is? Are you familiar with scripture(not that I am)?

Wayne Dyer
    I'm just wondering, @m_abusteit if I take the time to respond to this point, YET AGAIN, will I even get a proper response?

Wayne Dyer
  • EvidenceEvidence 814 Pts   -  
    Erfisflat said:
    Oh, and @m_abusteit, freeze the first frame in the red bull video to see the real horizon,  the rest of that video is fisheye camera effects.

Yeah, loved that freeze-frame, ... oops!?

I mean what more need to be said? Even the Germans should be embarrassed showing this jump, the fisheye lens perspective is hilariously off to mimic an acceptable globe earth.
    The thing is, that after 50 years of feeding us total and after all that time still charging us billions a month for it without any threatening opposition, they don't give a sh*^, "They" control everything, and "They" have the god of this world to back them up.
    Their cost?
    Oh, a few hundred thousand men, women and children sacrificed a month, .. murdered by chemo and radiation therapy, lethal injections after surgery, world wide starvation, other deaths caused by GMO foods, sent to die in fake wars, those poisoned in restaurants, slowly tortured to death in Hostels, then there is Pizagate, the "secret rooms" in basements of their homes, .. etc. But that's just additional fun!

What really puzzles me is all this going on right before the eyes of our Creator, .. that's what puzzles and even angers me! Why has God turned a blind eye to all the horror that "They" are either causing themselves, or are responsible for???
    Erfisflatnatbarons
    Shark kitty got 90 flags!

Wayne Dyer
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    Erfisflat said:
    Shark kitty got 90 flags!
    @Erfisflat Wow

@m_abusteit

I showed in the other thread NASA admitting to being frauds. Shall I send it to you again? Also Erfisflat has addressed eclipses in another debate of his and so have I.
    I am no longer active on DebateIsland or any debate website. Many things I have posted here and on other sites (Such as believing in the flat Earth theory or other conspiracy theories such as those that are about the Las Vegas Shooting or 9/11) do not reflect on my current views. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6M-VgXHwwdpJarhyQYapBz-kRc6FrgdOLFAd3IfYz8/edit

https://debateisland.com/discussion/comment/18248/#Comment_18248 (Me officially stating that I am no longer a flat-Earther)
    Evidencenatbarons

Wayne Dyer
  • natbaronsnatbarons 133 Pts   -  
    I will refute he point of a flat earth. 

The point you mentioned with freezing a video frame is rvifencial for the point of a circular Earth view. You can see the horizon of a circular Earth in the picture. A flat earth wouldn't be able to have horizon due to its shape.
    natbarons said:
    I will refute he point of a flat earth. 

The point you mentioned with freezing a video frame is rvifencial for the point of a circular Earth view. You can see the horizon of a circular Earth in the picture. A flat earth wouldn't be able to have horizon due to its shape.
    In which frame?

This one, which shows a flat, eye level horizon?

Or this one, which is manipulated by the lens?

Wayne Dyer
  • SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 1201 Pts   -   edited September 2017
    @m_abusteit Here is the link to NASA admitting to being frauds, if you need it. 

"The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17."

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

I have a separate moon landings debate.

http://debateisland.com/discussion/1218/the-moon-landings-were-faked

@Erfisflat heres an updated version of my post. Just a few quotes from a guy whos name begins with a C, as well as 1 quote from a guy whos name begins with an R and me as a Glober, summarized.

Erfisflat