frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

ELON MUSK HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN RUN TESLA

Debate Information

Wired published a great article, 

https://www.wired.com/story/elon-musk-better-things-than-tesla/
I completely agree.  Musk opportunity is much larger than distracting himself from day to day of running Tesla.
Persuade me otherwise.
He could focus on some of his other grand ideas for changing the transportation world: his rocketstunnels, and hyperloops

LUCY NICHOLSON/REUTERS
northsouthkorea
  1. Live Poll

4 votes
    1. Yes, he should focus on other things
      25.00%
    2. No, he should focus on Tesla
      75.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I think that Tesla is a great opportunity. He should focus on that, as it can make a big difference in many people lives.  It can completely redefine how we think of cars, and he already made great progress. The other ideas are interesting, but really premature and not clear if will succeed 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • inc4tinc4t 186 Pts   -   edited July 2017
    Musk is a genious and as the article stated should focus on his other inventions 
  • @inc4t , good argument. I believe that he should be focusing on his ventures such as Tesla and also SpaceX.
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    The risk that Elon Musk has is to be spread too thin. He is involved in too many things at this point.  He should focus on one or two if he wants his ventures to truly be great.  Tesla is a good opportunity, and he should stick with it.  
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney