frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Will Trump lose supporters, because of DACA decision?

Debate Information

Trump is possibly considering trading DACA’s existence for his wall or border security. His base or some of the people in Trump’s base have not been happy about that. Will Trump lose supporters? 

I don’t believe so. Trump’s base is very committed to Trump and most of them may not leave his base, at least not, because of that decision.
  1. Live Poll

?

3 votes
    1. Yes
        0.00%
    2. No
      100.00%
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

• agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    @walterba, I am with you on this point. We have continuously seen almost fanatic following from Trump's loyalists.  I dont think that neither this or other issues would make a difference for him to lose his followers.  He is making pragmatic trade decisions, and that's what we learned can be expected from him throughout his overall career and tenure as President
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    DACA should not have ever been allowed into a bill.  The ideology behind DACA is ridiculous and basically created a backdoor loophole for illegal immigration.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, creating shortcuts for those who broke the law is a slap in the face and spit in the eye for all Immigrants (Current and future) who came here legally and those who are still working to get their legal status.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• WakeWake 124 Pts   -  
    DACA was an illegal and unconstitutional act of Obama. No President has the right to grant or take away citizenship. All Trump did was drop this into the lap of the people's representatives.