frame
Howdy Debater!
Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The moon landings were faked

Opening Argument

SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 488 PtsPremium Member
edited September 19 in Earth Science

Watch and learn.
northsouthkoreajoecavalry
  1. Were they?

1 vote
    1. Ye
      100.00%
    2. Nah
        0.00%
"Yes I seriously said that. Yes I think mountains are curvature"
"Refusal to provide evidence of my claim or address an opposition's argument against my claim means I'm a liar? You sure you want to take that position? ROFL"
"I couldn't address your arguments so I insulted you"
"Rahu doesn't exist because Erfisflat said black holes don't exist"
spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Arguments

• The moon landing was not faked.

NASA put a lot of money and time into the moon landing and wouldn't fake that. Also, they left a flag on the moon which may be able to be found on the moon now.
    WoodenWoodnamemcnamenorthsouthkoreaSilverishGoldNovaErfisflat
    DebateIslander and a DebateIsland.com lover. 
  • ErfisflatErfisflat 465 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    The moon landing was not faked.

NASA put a lot of money and time into the moon landing and wouldn't fake that. Also, they left a flag on the moon which may be able to be found on the moon now.
    "may be able to be found on the moon now."

False.

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/45-our-solar-system/the-moon/the-moon-landings/122-are-there-telescopes-that-can-see-the-flag-and-lunar-rover-on-the-moon-beginner
    WoodenWoodnamemcname
    "Don't just teach your children to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything." George Carlin 

Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

• SilverishGoldNovaSilverishGoldNova 488 PtsPremium Member
    Premium Member
    The moon landing was not faked.

The flag is actually most likely still in their hollywood basement.
    WoodenWoodErfisflatnamemcname
    "Refusal to provide evidence of my claim or address an opposition's argument against my claim means I'm a liar? You sure you want to take that position? ROFL"
    spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
  • What do you think they're doing with their money?
    Premium Member
    What do you think they're doing with their money?
    Thats pretty easy, they're using their money for better CGI.
    Premium Member

Lol, zoom in and look at this piece of junk.

namemcname said:

They should have spared that thing another million. They made 300 million. Star Wars cost 13 million ten years later. 
    "Don't just teach your children to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything." George Carlin 

Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

Premium Member
    Lol!

Premium Member
    Erfisflat said:

namemcname said:

They should have spared that thing another million. They made 300 million. Star Wars cost 13 million ten years later. 
     My guess is they glued aluminum foil to a bunch of pipes. 300 million? Loool, how.
    Evidence
  • @SilverishGoldNova said:  My guess is they glued aluminum foil to a bunch of pipes. 300 million? Loool, how.

I worked on the first Apache Helicopters, I know what "real" looks like, and that there is the work of some old Heating and Cooling plumber retiaries assembled in a Hollywood Basement. Oh wait, there is old McGregor now, putting the finishing touches, some gold foil he stole off of his wife's Christmas tree!

Wait, this picture can't be a moon shot photo NASA actually provided for us is it?
    Erfisflat
  • Erfisflat said:

namemcname said:

My guess is they glued aluminum foil to a bunch of pipes. 300 million? Loool, how.

Amen to that.

Here is my brief cost estimate to build this module:
    60 various sizes of aluminum sheets from the scrap yard = $475
    Rivet gun and rivets = $175
    Steel, aluminum and PVC pipes all various sizes from the scrap yard = $398.99
    Gold and silver wrapping foil and ribbons = $69.95
    20 gallon cooler $19.95
    16 packs of "Adult Diapers" (to make the space suit out of, and to wrap a 20 gallon cooler in for the space backpack) = $328.98
    1 pair fishing boots $32.95
    Welders glove (for the Astronaut look) $19.95
    Lots and lots of duct tape = $200
    1lb. of orange Tang mix = $14.95
    Go and start taping.

SilverishGoldNovaErfisflat
    Premium Member
    Evidence said:
    Erfisflat said:

namemcname said:

Amen to that.

Here is my brief cost estimate to build this module:
    60 various sizes of aluminum sheets from the scrap yard = $475
    Rivet gun and rivets = $175
    Steel, aluminum and PVC pipes all various sizes from the scrap yard = $398.99
    Gold and silver wrapping foil and ribbons = $69.95
    20 gallon cooler $19.95
    16 packs of "Adult Diapers" (to make the space suit out of, and to wrap a 20 gallon cooler in for the space backpack) = $328.98
    1 pair fishing boots $32.95
    Welders glove (for the Astronaut look) $19.95
    Lots and lots of duct tape = $200
    1lb. of orange Tang mix = $14.95
    Go and start taping.

Howcast Presents:

How to make a lunar module.
    Erfisflat