frame

Was Hitler innocent?

Opening Argument

George_HorseGeorge_Horse 82 Pts
edited September 16 in History
A lot of holocaust deniers like to say Hitler did nothing wrong and he was only protecting Germany and the European continent. Despite evidence of the holocaust occurring, why do they deny that it happened? 

billpassed
  1. Was Hitler innocent?

6 votes
    1. Yes!
        0.00%
    2. Absolutely not!
      100.00%
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." ~Gene Roddenberry

Arguments

• Hitler was not innocent. He was responsible for the killing of about 6,000,000 Jews. There is factual eveidence that is still around which proves Hitler is not innocent and the Nazis are not either. Concentration camps such as Aushwitz are still standing today or a portion of them. Armies who liberated the Jews from camps saw what the Nazis have done.
    agsrGeorge_Horse
  • @billpassed Thanks for your input! I was watching some WW2 documentary 9 months ago and I was harassed, called a "Jew-slave" and a "good goyim" for my statements. Bunch of crazy people and your post makes me feel much more happier!
    agsr
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? " ~Epicurus

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing all-powerful God, who creates faulty Humans, and then blames them for his own mistakes." ~Gene Roddenberry

• Hitler is widely accepted as a terrible (if not the worst) human being in existence. Those who won't believe that are either ignorant of evidence, have huge hearts, or really like Hitler.
    George_Horse
  • @PowerPikachu21 Maybe even cognitive dissonance!

• There is substantial amount of evidence for the holohoax. Due to an agreement to not offend anyone, I'll not discuss it any further.
    George_Horse
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

• @Erfisflat While we both agree that 9/11 was a false flag operation, I cannot deny that the holocaust occurred. It is something I can never deny, history is history and it has happened, we are to learn from such mistakes and to never make them again. I'm sorry Erfisflat, but this is something we will both disagree on.

• @George_Horse

9/11 is history too, and as you might know, history is written by the victors. Pointing out that those victors lied about 9/11 is something they couldn't do about the holohoax. We can agree to disagree, but no claim should go dismissed without first examining the evidence, have you done so? Have you you looked at it with a critical eye?
    George_Horse
    Pseudoscience: noun; a collection of beliefs or practices mistakenly regarded as being based on scientific method.

Scientific method: noun; a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.