frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What are your thoughts on the rise of authoritarianism both in America and globally?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• just_sayinjust_sayin 963 Pts   -  
    jack said:

How has Trump committed insurrection?  He has not been found guilty of that crime.
    Hello again, just:

So, you're gonna go with pretending the word "convicted", is the very same word as "engaged".. Okee doakee.  Plus, I thought most right wingers were originalists, who believe every word in the Constitution means exactly what it says...  No, huh?

By the way, when right wing justice Neil Gorsuch was a Colorado justice, he ruled that "a state's legitimate interest in protecting the integrity and practical functioning of the political process permits it to exclude from the ballot candidates who are constitutionally prohibited from assuming office."

Good  luck with that.

excon

I'm not arguing that insurrectionists should be allowed to run for president.  I'm pointing out that the crime of insurrection has not been established by any court of law.  The Colorado judges have convicted Trump in the court of their minds, but he has not been found guilty of insurrection by any judicial court, nor has he even been charged.  To assume that he is guilty of a high crime without a judicial ruling for such crime is an obvious problem with the decision. This is nothing more than an activist court attacking a political opponent on trumped up charges (that haven't even been made in a court of law).
  • OpenmindedOpenminded 194 Pts   -  
    Argument Topic: This is nothing more than an activist court attacking a political opponent on trumped up charges (that haven't even been made in a court of law).

Cool your jets there scary looking icon.
    I myself believe this is an attempt largely fueled by emotion and fear - to keep Trump from the ballot - based on fear that Trump could actually win - and the thought of never voting again as in other fascist countries - is what scares the bejesus out of Americans. I heard it must be decided in the state of CO by Jan. 6 which I believe is not enough time for the US SCJ to decide. What I do not agree with is your opinion that the charges against him are ¨trumped up¨. That will be decided by Jack Smith. And that I believe will be the Greatest Show on Earth. Your boy is goin´ down.
    just_sayin
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  

I'm not arguing that insurrectionists should be allowed to run for president.  I'm pointing out that the crime of insurrection has not been established by any court of law. 
    Hello again, just:

Still trying to convince us that the word "convicted" is the very same word as "engaged".

Good luck with that.

excon
    Cool your jets there scary looking icon.
    I myself believe this is an attempt largely fueled by emotion and fear - to keep Trump from the ballot - based on fear that Trump could actually win - and the thought of never voting again as in other fascist countries - is what scares the bejesus out of Americans. I heard it must be decided in the state of CO by Jan. 6 which I believe is not enough time for the US SCJ to decide. What I do not agree with is your opinion that the charges against him are ¨trumped up¨. That will be decided by Jack Smith. And that I believe will be the Greatest Show on Earth. Your boy is goin´ down.
    There is no legal basis to say that Trump is ineligible to be on the Colorado ballot because he committed the crime of insurrection when he hasn't been found guilty of insurrection or even charged with that crime.  The judges in Colorado had to fabricate that charge.  Those facts are not in evidence.  There is no judicial case to appeal to that shows Trump was convicted of insurrection.  The judges have in essence tried Trump without formally charging him, without a trial or allowing him any defense.  This is fundamentally unjust.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6074 Pts   -  
    It looks like Democrats are going to repeat what they did in 2016 and do everything in their power to get Trump elected.
    just_sayin
    Argument Topic: It looks like Democrats are going to repeat what they did in 2016 and do everything in their power to get Trump elected.

@MayCaesar
    Yes Democrats have been known to let their strong emotions take over. This is unfortunate, but it does not mean they have no evidence against Trump. What is a curiosity is there seems to be a direct correlation between the case they have against trump and the belligerence level of trump supporters. Trump´s popularity, according to today´s polls just went up.
    jack said:

I'm not arguing that insurrectionists should be allowed to run for president.  I'm pointing out that the crime of insurrection has not been established by any court of law. 
    Hello again, just:

Still trying to convince us that the word "convicted" is the very same word as "engaged".

Good luck with that.

excon
    In this instance, it is a distinction without a difference.  It has not been established that Trump "engaged" in the crime of insurrection.  There are no facts in evidence that suggest this - such as a conviction.  This is just pure wishful thinking on the part of leftists.  A key principle of the American court system is that every person accused of a crime is presumed to be innocent unless and until his or her guilt is established beyond a reasonable doubt. This has not occurred.  The judges can not fabricate a conviction of insurrection and then use that as evidence that he should be removed from the ballot.  This is a politically motivated ruling.  
    @MayCaesar
    Actually, trump lost in 2016.
    just_sayin
    @MayCaesar
    Oops - my years are all jumbled up. It seems like Captain Chaos has controlled the media for decades.
    just_sayin
    @MayCaesar
    Actually, trump lost in 2016.
    Oh?  Tell us more, election denier.
    @just_sayin
    Cool your jets angry man. It was a mistake.
    just_sayin
  • just_sayinjust_sayin 963 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @just_sayin
    Cool your jets angry man. It was a mistake.
    I acknowledge your correction.  It does seem to me that many on the left can deny election results and the media gives them a pass.  Here's 24 minutes of Democrats denying election results.

Argument Topic: It does seem to me that many on the left can deny election results and the media gives them a pass.

@just_sayin
    Yeah, many on the left couldn´t believe he was actually elected.
    Hmmmm.... what´s the difference you ask?
    Did the election deniers storm the capitol and stop a government procedure of counting the electoral votes and the peaceful transfer of power? Did they incite violence and death?
    just_sayin
    Argument Topic: There is no legal basis to say that Trump is ineligible to be on the Colorado ballot because he committed the crime of insurrection when he hasn't been found guilty of insurrection or even charged with that crime. The judges in Colorado had to fabricate that charge.

@just_sayin
    I believe that this could not have passed unless proof of ¨engagement¨ in the insurrection could be proven. Well it was. He did engage in the insurrection. Being convicted of this is Jack Smith´s job. Do you believe your boy had nothing to do with it?
    just_sayin
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

Closedminded quote  I wish you well Bogan. May you find peace in your life and in your heart.

Why don’t you just say “Merry Christmas”?     I find it incredible that a person such as yourself is so brainwashed that you want to be complicit in the destruction of your own Christian based culture.     All over the world, people of even non Christian countries enjoy Christmas.     One exception is China, where the present emperor has declared that it is anti Chinese for Chinese people to continue celebrating a Christian holiday.       Anyhoo, Merry Christmas to you and all of your family.     One hopes that Santa will give to you the precious gift of being able to think straight in 2024?

Closedminded quote  Regarding the ongoing 4-year Hunter Biden Saga:     You sure are adamant about all the evidence. Where is it? 

If you had ever bothered to broaden your mind by watching either Fox or Sky News, then you could have followed how the investigation into Biden family corruption is progressing.      A year ago, invited law professors, former attorney General’s of the USA, and former DA’s all agreed that in their expert opinions, there was already more than enough evidence to indict Joe Biden and all of his family for corruption, money laundering, racketeering, and tax evasion.       But Congressman James Comey stated that with new and damning evidence arriving weekly, why indict before the weight of evidence became a slam dunk?

Closedminded quote      The House has their impeachment inquiry now. We shall see what they discover. Nothing yet afer 4 years.

The Congress  of the USA is not a criminal investigating body.   That is supposed to be the jurisdiction of the law enforcement bodies, like the FBI.     But since the upper levels of the FBI is infested with corrupt Biden supporters, then instead of investigating Biden family corruption, they have become the primary means of suppressing the investigation and hiding the evidence.     For years now, the FBI has done everything in it’s power to prevent the Biden’s from being prosecuted.    It has hidden documents, redacted unclassified documents, threatened witnesses like the computer repair shop man who released Hunter’s laptop to Rudy Guiliani, and in another case charged a witness to Biden’s corruption with a criminal offence so that they could jail him to shut him up.     James Comey himself declared that while it is taking the House Ethics Committee months to get access to Biden’s secret banking accounts, the FBI could do in hours, as they do it all the time to people under suspicion for corruption, racketeering,  and tax evasion.   But the FBI will not co-operate in any meaningful way, unless it’s director (Christopher Wray) is threatened with a “contempt of Congress” charge, and then only grudgingly, when he realised that he was cornered.          

Closedminded quote   It is  your BELIEF that certain ethnicities are inferior silly.

All you need to do is to turn on the TV news to see that black Americans today are simply out of control in regards to serious criminal behaviour.      If the images we can see today, of entire neighborhoods of shops and chain stores being looted and trashed by roving gangs of young black youths could be transported using a time machine back to 1960, the largely southern whites who opposed black civil rights would be laughing their heads off and saying, “We told you so!”

Here are the inconvenient facts which prove you wrong  

Black Americans experience 19.5 gun deaths per 100 000; whites just 2.5.   Nearly 6 in 10 offenders in local jails are racial or ethnic minorities. In mid-2005, the Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that “nearly 4.7 percent of black males were in prison or jail, compared to 1.9 percent of Hispanic males, and 0.7 percent of white males. Among males in their late 20s, nearly 12 percent of black males, compared to 3.9 percent of Hispanic males and 1.7 percent of white males, were incarcerated.”

The colour of crime         http://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Excerpts from “The Color of Crime”

Crime rates

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
    • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non­black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Urban centers

• In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
    • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
    • In an all­-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent

40% of US blacks are completely supported by the US taxpayers.

"African/Americans" are 13% of the US population and contribute only 2% towards taxation.

“… between 2001 and 2003, blacks were 39 times more likely to commit violent crimes against whites than the reverse, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.”

Between 2001 and 2003, blacks committed, on average, 15,400 black-on-white rapes per year, while whites averaged only 900 white-on-black rapes per year.

“Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.”

Closedminded quote   If you believe it´s simple to steal innocent children from migrant parents as Trump did - effectively causing irreparable trauma to the innocent children - sure. I imagine Hitler thought it simple to gas 1.5 million Jewish children to keep society obedient.

Once again, Trump’s job as leader of the USA is to be concerned about his own people’s kids welfare, not the welfare of other nations people’s kids.     That people desperate to escape from the consequences of their own people’s propensity to breed like flies will use the well known compassion of Americans to further their aim of becoming the beneficiaries of US taxpayer welfare, is something you should be condemning.  It is proof once again that such people are unfit to live in an advanced society.

Closedminded quote   I´m surprised at your opinion on this Bogan as you so vehemently want to PROTECT the unborn in a woman´s womb.

Wrong again.   I am a supporter of a woman's right to choose.

Closeminded quote   To address the ¨self-inflicted¨ problems of people with you is fruitless. It would be as labor-intensive as the rehabilitation and de-programming of a cult member.

That is another way of saying that you can not counter my arguments, so you will just refuse to even discuss them.     And then you wonder why the Leftist side is losing, and the Right side is winning? 

Closeminded quote     Nah. Don´t believe for a minute that your saviour, Trump, is protecting Americans. Trump is a nincompoop narcissist. His only goal is to win the necessary adoration of gullible supporters and seeking ultimate power.

Donald Trump is a billionaire who is facing more criminal charges from a politically partisan justice system than al Capone.    All of these charges came about the instant that he announced that he would once again stand for the Presidency of the United States.   I have no doubt at all that all of these charges would instantly disappear if Trump said he was abandoning his candidacy.     He could then go back to living the luxury lifestyle of a billionaire.     But he won’t.    Like all true leaders of the people throughout time, he is a fighter, and he will risk imprisonment to fight for the country he loves.       And he will not back down when he sees evil and corrupt people doing their utmost to stay in power in perpetuity by ruining their own country using Identity Politics.    

Closedminded quote     It´s interesting to hear your informed opinion on South America. My mother was born in B.A. Argentina - a beautiful country with beautiful people. 

If it is so “beautiful,  and the people who live there so “beautiful”, why did she flee the place and head the good old US of A?     The fact is that Argentina is just another third world cesspit with too many low IQ people and not enough high IQ people.     I will guarantee that if you examined the Argentine economy, it will be the white European people and the Asians who will be the productive ones, who do the most of the heavy lifting to keep the economy getting worse.    The new Right wing Argentinian President has correctly identified one of the primary reasons for Argentine bankruptcy.   There are just too many damned public servants doing unproductive non jobs sucking the blood out of the economy, and their numbers just keep expanding.     This is true for other western nations as well, which is why the non uniformed public service of every western nation is rabidly left wing.     The public service knows that the unchecked immigration of whole populations of unassimilable welfare recipients is the best way to keep this unacceptable situation going.   But the problem is, that western civilizations are in a doom loop.       It can’t go on forever before the USA is not the USA anymore, in the same way as Paris is not Paris anymore, and London is not London anymore. 

Closedminded quote  It is obvious now that you don´t understand the complexities. It is obvious now that your knowledge of the world is simple.     And just why do you think people are fleeing their countries? Oh the irony.

Yet the world you seem to believe in is coming apart at the seams, right before your eyes.        In western countries, terrorism, serious racial strife, unchecked illegal immigration, and uncontrolled serious criminal behaviour by the usual bunch of dysfunctional minorities is tearing western civilisation apart.    And all you can do is to avert your eyes and think that it must not be happening, because your humanitarian ideology proclaims that it will never happen, therefore it is not happening.    

Closedminded quote  Global warming is real.

The globe is warming because it warms and cools in 1000 year cycles, and this present warming cycle is right on schedule.   But anthropogenic global warming is an unprovable premise, and wrecking the western world’s economies to conform to an unproven allegation by a bunch of self seeking public servants, aided by a bunch of self seeking politicians, is insanity.    More and more, the western world is turning away from the climate alarmists.    The more that alarmists succeed in wrecking western economies, the more skeptical a worried and unemployed electorate will become.    The more that the apparently welfare dependent unemployed climate crazies engage in spectacular stunts that inconvenience ordinary people trying to get to work to pay their bills, the more the whole idea of climate change is on the nose with ordinary people.     You can hardly blame the people of Britain for being skeptical, when only three weeks ago, British police were pulling out the dead bodies of people who froze to death in their cars on snowed in British highways.

Closeminded quote    We must address it for future generations globally. We spend billions after every climate crisis in America and they are increasing. Yes, investing more money now means less money spent later and a better environment and world for the future. It´s just that some people tend to be greedy and care only for themselves. Republicans like to sensationalize and cherry pick little things in other areas to distract from their greediness and lack of fore sight - amorphous and superficial, simple-minded, small problems like outrage over a trans student in the wrong bathroom, drag queen readings, getting ¨pornography¨ out of libraries, outrage over taking down racist statues - because ya know, this is what is ruining America - not corporate profiteering, climate catastrophes, cost of health care, pharmaceutical greed, corporate welfare, citizens united, the rise of authoritarianism

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, China is building a new coal fired power station every 2 weeks.       The IPCC looks the other way and pretends it is not happening, and noted environmental groups avert their eyes as well.     There is something strange going on when a bunch of oddly unemployed British protestors glue themselves to roads after the British government agreed to spend 80 billion British pounds fighting climate change, and the Chinese are free from criticism by these very same groups of apparently unemployed activists.    You presume to be intelligent.   Think that there might be a connection there?  

.Closeminded quote   Covid-19, just like Influenza - was a complex issue. And yes, of course there were MISTAKES. But Republicans are just perpetual angry people that need to place blame on someone or something; but when it comes to solutions - they got nothing - never. They turn something innocent and turn it into something nefarious and evil. Somehow this makes them feel like they´re accomplishing something. But they never offer any solutions to anything. This is their MO. 

No. it was a very simple issue.     The Chinese, who historically have always claimed that the USA was working on biological weapons, were doing it themselves, and that is so embarrassing for them that they will do anything to deny it.    Asians can not lose face.   The French built the Wuhan lab as a gesture of goodwill, and then were incensed when the Chinese government chucked them out of the very lab that they had built for the Chinese.   The Chinese then appointed a general to run the place.   Now, you claim to have some intelligence, why would the Chinese government appoint a general to run the joint if it was not a bio weapons lab?      A bio weapons lab, that rather incredibly, the US taxpayers were subsidising because their public servants are out of control.     Fuaci was using US taxpayer funds to get the Chinese to do “gain of function” research which Obama had banned US researchers in the USA from doing.    It all blew up in Fauci’s face when the Chinese, who’s engineering standards leave a lot to be desired, let the virus escape through their incompetence. 

Closeminded quote  Trump´s very own selected lawyers, SCJ and AGs admit his crimes. 

That goes against all of the numerous legal opinions by very credible senior law professors,   former US Attorney General’s, and DA’s, including the incomparable Rudy Giuliani who was famous for cleaning up New York  when the Democrats had given up in despair.  Not surprisingly, Rudy himself is now under indictment because he was Donald Trump’s former attorney.     

Closeminded quote  Biden supporters will accept our judicial system´s results because we still believe in our justice system.  If Biden is guilty, Biden will be punished. And this may come as a surprise to you but because Americans support Biden as president, does not mean he is our hero. You do not see obnoxious Biden Flags flying from imposing trucks in America. We only see obnoxious, in-your-face Trump paraphernalia flying because ya know, trump is their quarterback and they need to win.

I am certain that the US justice system will work too, when the weight of evidence against the Biden family corruption becomes so overpowering, that no sane corrupt and politically partisan judge can get way with ignoring it any longer.     And on the subject of flags, it has been noted that within Democrat controlled cities, the public display of Trump flags or election posters is almost unknown, because such displays, or the people who exhibit them, are often attacked by violent Biden supporters.        While in Trump supporting areas, Biden supporters are left unmolested if they choose to display banners of flags supporting Biden.  .       That is because there is a fundamental difference between the quality of Trump supporters and Biden supporters.    Biden supporters tend to be very violent and aggressive, sure signs of intolerance and low IQ.    

Openminded
  • @just_sayin
    Why do you hate the constitution so much John? I can tell the difference between State and American United State Constitution it has nothing to do with hate or like. It is not personal it is not buiness it is a duty of serivce to the republic of America.

He has not been found guilty of that crime.
    Executive officer Trump is not accused of any crime, even though crme is cited, he is being impeached which is a relief of command. Executive officer #45 cannot tell the difference between the individual State's Constitution and American United States Constitution and this makes him incapable of representing all men before it.

The constitution still matters, John.  Obviously, not to you, but to honest people it does.
    You are not holding honor as a person you do speak thruths but they are not whole truths and this still makes you dishonest. You in no way are preserveing United States Constitutional Right. You have not even given a filing Tilte to women who are to be held all equal by their creator before American United States Constitutional Right on behalf of all women.

How has Trump committed insurrection? 
    Is it possible that Exsecutive officer # 45 has spent to much time in the courpret world fighting of aligations of orginised crime to understand the difference beween criminal law and Constitutional Right as law?

I would much rather be asked a question of insurrection in a court of law while under affirmation. Impeachment cannot be a criminal process by United States Constitutional Right that it is said to be a criminal act is a State Constitutional regulation. More than likely to try and create a double jeopardy defense for impeachments of Executive officers even though it is not a crime. State Constitutions do not hold declaration of Independence form English criminal law and are dependent on the American Declaration of Independence for all males in State populations to be held independent. Of course, I have made a Declaration of Independence for all women to be held equal by their creator with the titled Presadera. It holds a much greater United State than Sexist that many women have been so inclined to title me by use of criminal law and public accusations.

• John_C_87John_C_87 Emerald Premium Member 867 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @just_sayin
    John, all 7 of the justices are Democrats.

Maybe they do not know how they are held by the United States of republican in America United States Constitution. 
    As fact all 7 of the justices are Republican, they are employees of the Republic. A united state is a liberty in America it is not unconstitutional to establishes a title for the purpose of filing of grievance as a common defense to a general welfare to ensure tranquility.

Need to know basis.
    John_C_87 said:
    @just_sayin
    Why do you hate the constitution so much John? I can tell the difference between State and American United State Constitution it has nothing to do with hate or like. It is not personal it is not buiness it is a duty of serivce to the republic of America.

He has not been found guilty of that crime.
    Executive officer Trump is not accused of any crime, even though crme is cited, he is being impeached which is a relief of command. Executive officer #45 cannot tell the difference between the individual State's Constitution and American United States Constitution and this makes him incapable of representing all men before it.

The constitution still matters, John.  Obviously, not to you, but to honest people it does.
    You are not holding honor as a person you do speak thruths but they are not whole truths and this still makes you dishonest. You in no way are preserveing United States Constitutional Right. You have not even given a filing Tilte to women who are to be held all equal by their creator before American United States Constitutional Right on behalf of all women.

How has Trump committed insurrection? 
    Is it possible that Exsecutive officer # 45 has spent to much time in the courpret world fighting of aligations of orginised crime to understand the difference beween criminal law and Constitutional Right as law?

I would much rather be asked a question of insurrection in a court of law while under affirmation. Impeachment cannot be a criminal process by United States Constitutional Right that it is said to be a criminal act is a State Constitutional regulation. More than likely to try and create a double jeopardy defense for impeachments of Executive officers even though it is not a crime. State Constitutions do not hold declaration of Independence form English criminal law and are dependent on the American Declaration of Independence for all males in State populations to be held independent. Of course, I have made a Declaration of Independence for all women to be held equal by their creator with the titled Presadera. It holds a much greater United State than Sexist that many women have been so inclined to title me by use of criminal law and public accusations.

Everyone deserves just treatment under the law.  Haters of the constitution think otherwise.  Don't you John?  The 7 Democrat judges in Colorado that removed Trump's name from the ballot did so by falsely accusing him of a crime, that he was never charged with and has never been found guilty of by a judicial verdict.  Targeting political opponents and falsely accusing them of crimes is what nations who hate the US and its constitution do. Even Presaderas are protected by the constitution you despise.  
    @just_sayin
    I believe that this could not have passed unless proof of ¨engagement¨ in the insurrection could be proven. Well it was. He did engage in the insurrection. Being convicted of this is Jack Smith´s job. Do you believe your boy had nothing to do with it?
    If there is evidence that Trump committed insurrection then he should be charged with the crime.  You can't find someone guilty of a crime, they were never accused of committing.  This is blatant judicial activism.  On what basis did the judges make the determination that Trump was guilty of the felony of insurrection?  It wasn't based on a legal basis.  People are assumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.  Trump has never been charged with that crime.  There is no basis for a ruling to exclude Trump from the ballot on the grounds of insurrection, because insurrection has not been proven to have happened.  
    Argument Topic: Closedminded quote I wish you well Bogan. May you find peace in your life and in your heart.

@Bogan
    Let´s keep it here angry man.

just_sayin
    @just_sayin

Everyone deserves just treatment under the law.  Then why are both you and Executive officer #45 against states of the union made by United States Constitutional Right  and estaablished justice just_sayin?

Haters of the constitution think otherwise.  Don't you John?
    Call it by its full Title just_sayin the American United States Consitution deserves that respect it has earned by delcration of Independence from English law. Constitution can mean any old Article of only criminal law in the world without any loyalty to America and the law of Right not crimes.

The 7 Democrat judges in Colorado that removed Trump's name from the ballot did so by falsely accusing him of a crime, that he was never charged with and has never been found guilty of by a judicial verdict.  Targeting political opponents and falsely accusing them of crimes is what nations who hate the US and its constitution do. Even Presaderas are protected by the constitution you despise. 
    The United States Constitutional Right 

We, the people of Colorado, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, in order to form a more independent and perfect government; establish justice; insure tranquility; provide for the common defense; promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the "State of Colorado"

COLORADO CONSTITUTION.pdf

Article II, Bill of Rights :: Colorado Constitution :: Colorado Law :: US Law :: Justia

Section 2. People may alter or abolish form of government � proviso. The people of this state have the sole and exclusive right of governing themselves, as a free, sovereign and independent state; and to alter and abolish their constitution and form of government whenever they may deem it necessary to their safety and happiness, provided, "such change be not repugnant to the constitution of the United States."

The judges rule over findings in Colorado Supreme Court are all Republican by United States Constitutional Right.

If there is evidence that Trump committed insurrection then he should be charged with the crime.  You can't find someone guilty of a crime, they were never accused of committing.  He is not being charged with any crime of insurrection yet, if at all, intersection is a qualification for United States Constitutional Right of impeachment and its process regardless of Congresses idea of what an impeachment might be, or is, impeachment does not happen in connection to a criminal charge it is an official relief of Command of a President or other elected and unelected official. Since it has been translated and downgraded by criminal law to be a power of the people by simple vote. The idea is not even a President of the United States can pardon an Impeached man it is not a crime. Of course, a women can be impeached from office under Presadera as this is the United States Constitutional Right which binders her to all women and holds her from connection to English law.

A person might say firing someone is for big or small business... and it sounds really cool on reality T.V but impeachments are not a joke it is a process of official relief of command voters may have set Executive officers in a state of the union with the American Armed Services. They can be removed without voter consent.

Argument Topic: John_C_87 must be banned

John C has attempted to destroy the US Constitution.   This is self evident to me and no trial is needed.  I judge that his treasonous name must be removed from those who are eligible  to post here immediately for his vile attack on the US constitution.  You know what you did John.  Accept your banishment.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6074 Pts   -   edited December 2023
    @just_sayin
    Yeah, many on the left couldn´t believe he was actually elected.
    Hmmmm.... what´s the difference you ask?
    Did the election deniers storm the capitol and stop a government procedure of counting the electoral votes and the peaceful transfer of power? Did they incite violence and death?
    A little over 1,000 people stormed the Capitol or otherwise disobeyed the law. Millions questioned the validity of the election. Seems dishonest to project their actions to election deniers in general.

As I see it, in both cases people praise democracy when it goes their way, and want it undermine when it does not. Very standard behavior of people who prioritize instant gratification over long-term benefit. Imagine if it was not Trump denied a ballot in Colorado, but, say, Biden - do you think the same people would have the same reaction as they do now? Do you think you would have the same reaction?
    Democracy is so amazing... Now vote the way I want, you bastards, or lose your ability to vote!

I think that Trump was a terrible president. I, however, am able to put the larger principle before the short-term considerations. It is better for Trump to win the presidential race fair and square and sit in the White House for the next 4 years, than to undemocratically deprive him of the ability to run and change what the White House is permanently.
    just_sayin
    @just_sayin
    John C has attempted to destroy the US Constitution.

I created all women equal by their creator as a United States Constitutional Right simply by establishing a file name of Presadera, adding to the limited powers of U.S. Constitution this is not an act of destruction. All women are an unrecognized state of the union in the United States Constitution at this time in American history and only pregnant women with child held for immigration are in the United States Constitution. All this by abortion criminal law which was ruled unconstitutional yet sent back to the states on an opinion of what made the crime unconstitutional.

This is self evident to me and no trial is needed.
    I'm ready to stand in front of a Armed Servcie tribunal to face a impeachment from you and to be relieved of command.

for his vile attack on the US constitution. You know what you did John.  Accept your banishment. No relief of command?

Would you find it hard to believe the whole world knows exactly what I have done and simply does not know it was me yet.

: to require by authority to leave a country
    a dictator who banishes anyone who opposes him

: to drive out or remove from a home or place of usual resort or continuance
    He was banished from court.
    banishing her from the sport
    The reporters were banished to another room.

There is like over 150 years of people ignoring United States Constitutional Right and systematically replacing Bills of Right with criminal laws. Why anyone would think people should act surprised now because others may not understand when looking right at a United States Constitutional Right as a bill of rights. The bills of right tell forms of truth that must be done to be right when performing tasks of governing. Although every Amendment made in United States Constitutional Right may not as fact haven’t been written that way and can be changed in Articles and Sections of Constitution to create a desired change. A more perfect state of the union with established justice is not an attack on the United States Constitution.  

• @MayCaesar
    In all that where is the connection between Authoritiarism being 

I think that Trump was a terrible president.

I know it makes me sound authoritarian when I say you cannot think a man is a terrible President. The man was or was not a President of the United States of America. There is no in-between MayCaesar it is a test of displayed ability pass or fail, we the people do not stoop to right, we are to search and find the more perfect right.

@Bogan
    Look. Anyone who attempts to gaslight and B-S me is not worth communicating with.
    Your crime statistics meant to disparage blacks are taken from a white supremacist news organization.
    That disqualifies you as a credible debater in my eyes.
    just_sayin
    Argument Topic: Like all true leaders of the people throughout time, he is a fighter, and he will risk imprisonment to fight for the country he loves.

@Bogan

hahahahahahahahahahaha. How much more have you donated to poor little donny?
    Dreamerjust_sayin
    Argument Topic: No. it was a very simple issue. The Chinese, who historically have always claimed that the USA was working on biological weapons, were doing it themselves, and that is so embarrassing for them that they will do anything to deny it. Asians can not lose face. T

@Bogan
    Woo boy. You can tell some whoppers. Pretty much the whole paragraph about Covid-19 was false which leads me to believe you´re either very comfortable lying or you´re truly manipulated by propaganda. 
    Dreamerjust_sayin
    Argument Topic: That is because there is a fundamental difference between the quality of Trump supporters and Biden supporters. Biden supporters tend to be very violent and aggressive, sure signs of intolerance and low IQ.

@Bogan
    hahahahaha
    You like to play don´t you Bogan?
    Dreamerjust_sayin
  • @just_sayin

The question in debate would be am I preserving United States Constitution or not preserving it, destruction is not a issue. I have built part of a United States Constitutional Right which may be put forward to be ratified at some time and that can be seen as a change to the current state of American Constitution. The reason for the grievance and change is women are not included in the Context of Articles of Constitution to be part of the process of United States Constitutional Right. Does the Declaration of Independence describe that a person needs to be declared independent for English law at minimum to be able to serve United States Constitutional Right.

John_C_87 said:
    @just_sayin

I created all women equal by their creator as a United States Constitutional Right simply by establishing a file name of Presadera, adding to the limited powers of U.S. Constitution this is not an act of destruction. All women are an unrecognized state of the union in the United States Constitution at this time in American history and only pregnant women with child held for immigration are in the United States Constitution. All this by abortion criminal law which was ruled unconstitutional yet sent back to the states on an opinion of what made the crime unconstitutional.

This is self evident to me and no trial is needed.
    I'm ready to stand in front of a Armed Servcie tribunal to face a impeachment from you and to be relieved of command.

for his vile attack on the US constitution. You know what you did John.  Accept your banishment. No relief of command?

Would you find it hard to believe the whole world knows exactly what I have done and simply does not know it was me yet.

: to require by authority to leave a country
    a dictator who banishes anyone who opposes him

: to drive out or remove from a home or place of usual resort or continuance
    He was banished from court.
    banishing her from the sport
    The reporters were banished to another room.

There is like over 150 years of people ignoring United States Constitutional Right and systematically replacing Bills of Right with criminal laws. Why anyone would think people should act surprised now because others may not understand when looking right at a United States Constitutional Right as a bill of rights. The bills of right tell forms of truth that must be done to be right when performing tasks of governing. Although every Amendment made in United States Constitutional Right may not as fact haven’t been written that way and can be changed in Articles and Sections of Constitution to create a desired change. A more perfect state of the union with established justice is not an attack on the United States Constitution.  

I believe that you are capable of clear communication.  It is hard to dialogue with you when your posts make as much sense as the Colorado judges removing Trump from the ballot due to a charge of insurrection that has never even been made.  That was the point of my post.  People can't just make up facts and then make judicial rulings on things that have not been tried in a court.  This is unjust.  

I'd love to interact with you more if you were clearer in what you are saying.  
    Argument Topic: A little over 1,000 people stormed the Capitol or otherwise disobeyed the law. Millions questioned the validity of the election. Seems dishonest to project their actions to election deniers in general.

@MayCaesar
    Distracting and gaslighting is dishonest. What a B-S question. And your counter punch is quite irrelevant.

Argument Topic: Biden - do you think the same people would have the same reaction as they do now? Do you think you would have the same reaction?

@MayCaesar
    No. I do not believe Biden supporters would act as Trump supporters did. In the same way Biden supporters don´t shove Biden paraphernalia down people´s throats like inposing flags, red hats, tee shirts, rah rah.  Americans voted for Biden to work for America. Trump supporters voted for Trump to be their hero. When your hero loses, much like a football game to trump supporters, losing just hurts too much.
    Argument Topic: It is better for Trump to win the presidential race fair and square and sit in the White House for the next 4 years, than to undemocratically deprive him of the ability to run and change what the White House is permanently.

@MayCaesar
    Well trump lost fair and squarely in 2020. Guess what happened? Guess what their trying to prevent from happening again? But again, dumb move on Dem´s side. As I said there seems to be a direct correlation between Trump being threatened and his support going up. Although he is merely their cult leader, they fantasize that he is their king.
    @Openminded

I am not sure if you are using your brain, or just reading the script. Your vocabulary is extremely limited, and you have been using the same terms that you did not even come up with - "gaslighting", "B-S", fascist", "narcissist" highly frequently. Could you try putting a little bit of intellectual effort in and speaking by yourself?

And do you mean these supporters, by any chance?

Or these?

You get to reference literally one single event from nearly 3 years ago when talking about the danger of Trump's supporters becoming violent, but do not reference countless cases of his opponents gathering together, burning things down and beating people up? Why is that?
    This reminds me of a particular segment of the Russian opposition. See, in the period between 2005 and 2012 or so, there was a pretty serious movement promising to take Putin's regime down and clear the government of corruption. One of the leaders of that movement was Edward Limonov. This is what his followers looked like:

No, this is not an illusion: this is the Nazi salute with the fist at the end. The movement was called the "National-Bolshevik Front", and they believed that the only mistake Hitler and Stalin made was not merge their two systems together. Communism alone or national-socialism alone cannot work well - but if you take the features of both and put them together, THEN you will get the ultimate utopia.

The movement did not succeed... Thank the goddess.

One pattern you may discern if you study history thoroughly is that the most horrendous regimes arise as a result of uncontrolled emotional backlash against the perceived evil. They arise when the goal to prevent a particular group from winning overrides all other considerations and is to be achieved at all costs. Those guys thought that Putin was so bad, it was better to come back to Hitler's and Stalin's time and have them conquer the world together, than to let the guy stay in power. Your ilk, too, think that preventing Trump from entering the White House again justifies any violations of democratic norms, any degree of double standards. Do you suppose that the outcome will be different than the historically universal one, that you will somehow roll the natural twenty where no one else did?
    Openminded
    @MayCaesar
    Trump incited his supporters to fight like hell to take back the country. He incited his supporters to march to the capitol and stop the steal. He incited his supporters to commit a criminal act against congress. Yes, BLM protesters got out of hand and got violent also. Why were they protesting and rioting? Because had they not, Floyd´s murderer would not have been convicted. 
    1) Crimes committed were incited by President of the United States, Leader of the free world.
    2) Crimes committed by BLM protests were committed by Americans sick and tired of racist acts against blacks
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

Closedminded quote   Look. Anyone who attempts to gaslight and B-S me is not worth communicating with.

You keep saying that, but since the number of real debaters on Debate Island is very low, then your options are limited. 

Closeminded quote       Your crime statistics meant to disparage blacks are taken from a white supremacist news organization.

The crime statistics I submitted come from a variety of newspaper articles and websites, none of which are white supremacist.     My presumption is, that what little you read of them shocked you so much that you just do not know how to respond?   

If a black person is 27 times more likely to physically attack a white person than vice versa, then which race is the more racist?  That is a crucial question that you just do not want to even think about.    If you really were an intelligent and unbiased person who is searching for the truth, then the onus is upon you to do some research and see if what I submitted was true.     But you will never do that because you already have your own racist “explanation for everything” that you do not want to examine to see if it is false.     Because if it is false, then that means that you would realise how much you have been conned by clever people who figured out how to fool you, and they did just that.    That would seriously dent your own self image as an intelligent person who knows everything.     Better to just hyperventilate and sneer at your opponent, then flee the area hurling insults as you go.

Closedminded quote   hahahahahahahahahahaha. How much more have you donated to poor little donny?

The statement I made about President Trump makes so much sense that you were unable to submit a reasonable reply to even try and refute it.    So, you resorted to sneering.    Dee, Jack, and Barnadot are now welcoming you into their little coven of people who do not know how to debate, all they can do is sneer, insult, and heckle.    You can tell a person’s character by the company they keep. 

Closedminded quote  Woo boy.     You can tell some whoppers. Pretty much the whole paragraph about Covid-19 was false which leads me to believe you´re either very comfortable lying or you´re truly manipulated by propaganda. 

The instant I was informed that COVID-19 was a bat virus, and that there was a Chinese bat virus research institute in Wuhan, (where the virus originated) it was not hard to put 2+2 together.    I was not surprised when President Trump confirmed that he had information from confidential sources that COVID came from the Wuhan lab.      That this sent Dr. Fauci into a firestorm of denial I thought at the time was very strange, as I would have thought that as a doctor, his primary aim would be to discover the real source of the outbreak so that it could never happen again.    Then the story leaked about “gain of function” research and how US virologists had convinced President Obama that such research was just too dangerous to do, and so he banned this research in the USA. 

The story then went as I expected.    Dr. Fauci, who admitted before the camera that he considered such research absolutely essential, decided to go behind the back of the USA’s elected representative (Obama) who had already banned “gain of function” research.    Once again, we have a rogue element of the US public service who think that they are the government, who think that they know best, and as such should do whatever they damned well please.    They really do resent the lowly peasants like yourself electing officials to over see their departments.        So, they paid the Chinese to do the research for them, ignoring the State Departments own warning of the unsafe operating procedures at the Wuhan lab, and without even realising that the lab was in fact a Chinese bio weapons lab.       The fact that US taxpayers were subsidising a Chinese bio weapons lab would be funny if it was not so serious.    It was a classic case of what happens when an out of control public service thinks that it can do whatever it damn well pleases without regard to democratic control.

Suddenly, Dr. Fauci’s passionate denials that the virus could have originated in a lab, made sense.    Fauci was trying to hide the fact that his arrogance and his incompetence, and his refusal to accept democratic control over his department, was partly responsible for the deaths of 7 million people. 

Since you have not figured out the real story, I will try to explain it to you.    The reason why the top echelons of the US public service, including the Health Department, the Justice Department, the FBI, and the IRS all hate Donald Trump, is because they all think like Dr. Fauci.       They think that they are the government, and that their actions should not be subject to any control by elected representatives of the lowly peasantry.   Peasants like you.       What they needed, was a tame elected President who would do their bidding, and in return they would protect him to the hilt, no matter what he did.    So, they conspired to have Biden elected using subterfuge to keep Hunter’s laptop, which proved how corrupt Joe was, from being published in the media.    That is called “election interference.”  

But it is all blowing up in their faces because they never realised just how corrupt old Joe was.      They know it is getting impossible to keep concealing his corruptions, as they are just too numerous and too well documented.     Their most terrifying fear is that their hand picked President that they used election interference to have elected, is probably guilty of treason.   That they had any hand in getting a traitor elected as a US President is so unbelievably stu-pid, that they are terrified of what the peasants will do to them when they find out the truth.    And they know that the Republicans probably already have enough evidence to prove that Joe is not only a crook, but a paid traitor as well.      So, all they can do is to redouble their efforts to try and get Trump to withdraw from the next Presidential election, by whatever means are necessary.    Their main problem now, is that the more they persecute President Trump, the more the lowly peasantry is starting to figure out that something is fundamentally wrong with their supposedly democratic government.    So, the more they persecute Trump, the more popular he becomes.    My advice to you, Mr Closedminded, is that the time is now to realise that you have been conned by experts, get angry about that, and jump ship.

The reason why the public service mandarins are terrified of President Trump, is because as a two term President he now knows how Washington operates, he knows now who he can trust, and who are the departmental lackies trying to get behind him with their knives out.   They know that President Trump will move to purge the corrupt and out of control upper echelons of the US public service, who themselves know that they are acting in a criminal way in order to hold onto the incredible power that they do have.

@MayCaesar
    I understand. America certainly is divided. We need to abolish our two-party system that automatically sets us up for a winner and a loser. It´s never without flaws, but if you are suggesting that if Trump were elected that that would be a good thing for America, I´m not with you on that. There is just no comparing any contender with Trump. Let me ask you a question in the hopes you will answer it straightforwardly. Do you believe if Trump is elected, he will embrace dictatorship rule?
    Argument Topic: They know that President Trump will move to purge the corrupt and out of control upper echelons of the US public service, who themselves know that they are acting in a criminal way in order to hold onto the incredible power that they do have.

@Bogan
    Sure. Trump will purge the corrupt if he´s elected in 2024. But first, he´ll have to learn how to pick cabinet members with integrity like a leader does.
    What makes you think that his next cabinet will be any less corrupt?
    https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2023-08-01/factbox-what-trump-allies-faced-criminal-charges
    https://www.axios.com/2023/04/15/charted-trumps-web-of-indicted-allies
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Openminded

Closedminded quote     Sure. Trump will purge the corrupt if he´s elected in 2024. But first, he´ll have to learn how to pick cabinet members with integrity like a leader does.

The reason why president Trump made such poor choices for departmental heads was because he had never been a career politician, and he did not know that some of them were out to get him.   He simply relied upon the recommendations of his already in place senior public servants, little knowing that they were all plotting against him.      That is another reason why the senior members of the US public service are uniting against him.   They know that he now knows how the entrenched system of political patronage and back scratching operates.       Senior public servants are in conspiracy to do whatever it takes to keep President Trump out of office.   They know that when he gets back in, the revulsion that the peasant voters have towards the Democrats elites and their goofy policies, which are enriching the elites,  destroying the USA, and making the peasantry all poorer, will be so great that the Republicans will not only increase their majority in the lower house, but take control of the upper house as well.    

If that happens, Trump can then not only sack the present corrupt and power mad senior departmental heads like Christopher Wray of the FBI, and the Justice Department's Merrick Garland, he will be in the position to have them all investigated for their corruption and charged for it.     The problem with being in a conspiracy is that the people who are the least involved can always be persuaded to give evidence against their leaders, in exchange for either immunity, or at least a  more lenient sentence.    There must be a lot of senior bureaucrats in the FBI, the IRS, the Health Department, and the Justice Department already considering their options.      One suspects that the ordinary investigators within the FBI would just love to investigate their own FBI  management, who they know were in cahoots with Garland to stop any investigation of Biden corruption and wrong doing, while at the same time persecuting an innocent man.    In addition, they will be unforgiving of a management that went after those FBI agents who were the most honest and fearless, who exposed the wrongdoing of their own senior management before Congress.  

Closedminded quote    What makes you think that his next cabinet will be any less corrupt? 

At least you are now implying that you already know that the Democrats are corrupt?    Have you now crossed the Rubicon?    Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.    No political party has any monopoly on virtue.    Sooner or later, those who know how to game the system, or who know how to use back door politicking to control the narrative, will always try to attain absolute political power.    I still believe that rogue elements within the Republican Party became the enemies of democracy by assassinating an elected president, Democrat John Fitzgerald Kennedy.     Who was a very fine man with a ton of class, who tried his best to stop world war 3, and help US African Americans.      I think that one reason for the drift to the Left which the USA experienced after Kennedy's assassination, was berceuse too many US peasant electors realised that something was fundamentally wrong with their Republican government.    But today, I recognise that it is the democrats who are the threat to democracy.    It is the Democrats who are using underhanded methods to control free speech, the foundation stone of Democracy.  It is the Democrats who will do anything at all to protect a corrupt President, and to prevent the most popular Providential candidate from even being allowed to run for office.   They have not stooped to assassination yet, but they are so power mad, so corrupt, and so afraid of Trump, that I would not put it past them. 

If the Trump administration becomes corrupt, I will go after Trump and his departmental heads.  

@Bogan
    Bogan - What conspiracy theorists media have you been perusing? Sweet Je__sus you´re actually making excuses for trump. 
    @MayCaesar
    I understand. America certainly is divided. We need to abolish our two-party system that automatically sets us up for a winner and a loser. It´s never without flaws, but if you are suggesting that if Trump were elected that that would be a good thing for America, I´m not with you on that. There is just no comparing any contender with Trump. Let me ask you a question in the hopes you will answer it straightforwardly. Do you believe if Trump is elected, he will embrace dictatorship rule?
    America has 2 dominant parties - that's true, but it does not have a two-party system.  There are at least 30 different political parties.  Not all will run candidates each election for president, but there are many political parties, and there is nothing keeping someone from supporting one of them.  

I do not believe Trump will be a dictator because the system isn't set up that way.  Trump has executive power, but not legislative or judicial.  Even executive power has its limits.  The notion that Trump will be a dictator is more a scare tactic than a rational point.  The fact is if the election were held today, Trump would win.  And he would get a lot of support from Democrats this time around due to how much Biden's policies have hurt their pocketbooks.
    John_C_87
    Argument Topic: I do not believe Trump will be a dictator because the system isn't set up that way. Trump has executive power, but not legislative or judicial.

@just_sayin
    Correct the system is not set up that way YET. Why do you think he said ¨Only on day one¨ when asked by Hannity if he was going to be a dictator. His ¨only on day one¨ was a warning for all. Trump will do anything he wants if he´s elected. Look I´m done talking about Trump. Captain Chaos has screwed up so many lives and waste so much of people´s time. You love the guy - vote for him.
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @Openminded ;   Bogan - What conspiracy theorists media have you been perusing? Sweet Je__sus you´re actually making excuses for trump. 

Okay, as I predicted, despite my genuine attempts to explain the facts of life to you, you have no intention of debating in a reasonable manner, and instead just wish to join the coven of hecklers.

Not worth responding to. 

Try writing an entire 350 word article starting with a clearly stated premise that you are prepared to defend with a reasoned argument.     Writing sneery one liners or simply submitting curt replies dealing entirely in implications is hardly going to impress anybody into thinking you have an opinion worth reading.    Neither is, pejorative abuse, or just continually asking loaded Dorothy Dixer questions.     You may think that it makes you look authoritative, but it just makes you look like an ignorant person winging it to vainly defend a position he passionately holds, but has little knowledge of.

@MayCaesar
    Trump incited his supporters to fight like hell to take back the country. He incited his supporters to march to the capitol and stop the steal. He incited his supporters to commit a criminal act against congress. Yes, BLM protesters got out of hand and got violent also. Why were they protesting and rioting? Because had they not, Floyd´s murderer would not have been convicted. 
    1) Crimes committed were incited by President of the United States, Leader of the free world.
    2) Crimes committed by BLM protests were committed by Americans sick and tired of racist acts against blacks
    So you do not care nearly as much about the actions as about what caused them? And if the BLM protests resulted in a slaughter of millions of people, you would be more okay with that because they were committed "by Americans sick and tired of racist acts against blacks", than with a minor event that did not result in any political turmoil and was swiftly shut down by the police?

This is quite sickening. It is just like Limonov's thugs who would often say that it is better to "purify" Russia (I will let you guess as to the meaning of this statement in the context of them being the National-Bolsheviks), than it is to let the corrupt president remain in power. Just as I said, you focus on one little goal so much that you do not see that what you are willing to do in order to achieve that goal will make the situation a hundred times worse. It is like trying to cure alcohol addiction by smoking so much that you do not have any time left for drinking alcohol.

@MayCaesar
    This is a democracy... Of course it is divided - what is the alternative, a single-party state? As long as there are multiple political factions, there are tensions across the population.

Buddy, the world is not a fairy tale. Things cannot be classified easily as "good" and "bad". I care about the actual consequences of various events, rather than these words. I do not see Trump becoming a dictator in the modern US, but I do see the possibility of the terrible practice of sacrificing general principles for the sake of temporary convenience establishing itself permanently - and that is far worse than any peaceful transition of power that you can imagine. My neighbor's dog becoming a president as a result of peaceful and fair election is a better outcome, than any outcome involving an unfair election where one of the most successful candidates is removed from the race under one of the multitude of lousy excuses.
    Argument Topic: @MayCaesar @Bogan @just_sayin

Sometimes you gotta know how long to stay and when to get out. This ¨debate¨ has been enlightening - really it has. But I do believe we´ve reached an impasse and its time to move on. You all seem to endorse Trump with enthusiasm. Good for you all. That´s your right. We see things differently. That´s all. And before ya´ll attack me and say - oh, she just can´t come up with anything to counter debate us - simply not true. Just not willing to spend any more time on this. Happy Debating!
  • jackjack 459 Pts   -  

Hello just:

Nahhh...  The Colorado Supreme Court is definitely a court of law.. Du*de.

excon
    @just_sayin
    I believe that you are capable of clear communication.  It is hard to dialogue with you when your posts make as much sense as the Colorado judges removing Trump from the ballot due to a charge of insurrection that has never even been made.

I show you alot of information at a time, when I need to show you a little at a time, my own time is limited. The background of American history plays a large roll it what is taking place. Remember a fact women are not declared independent in English law, in the American Declaration of Independence, they are not declared independent as a right in Colorodo's Constitution. Criminal law has followed them into text of the United State Constitutional Right by ratificatioin, this does not automatically mean it is still criminal law when held in the United States Constitution. It is important to know and understand how and why powers of voting are handed down the the voter from the Republic of the United States of America, not a democracy of America. 

Former exsecutive officer # 45 is being impeached by the State of Colorodo just_sayin impeachment is not a criminal charge it is a United States Constitutional Right being asserted by the State of Colorodo as a relief of command to Officer # 45. Colorodo has a Constitutional declaration to independence in its own Constitution. A people can declare their own independence for a United State of law or it might be made for him by his own actions.

" We, the people of Colorado, with profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, "in order to form a more independent and perfect government"; " establish justice; insure tranquility"; provide for the common defense; promote the general welfare and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity", do ordain and establish this constitution for the "State of Colorado."

COLORADO CONSTITUTION.pdf
    Sometimes you gotta know how long to stay and when to get out. This ¨debate¨ has been enlightening - really it has. But I do believe we´ve reached an impasse and its time to move on. You all seem to endorse Trump with enthusiasm. Good for you all. That´s your right. We see things differently. That´s all. And before ya´ll attack me and say - oh, she just can´t come up with anything to counter debate us - simply not true. Just not willing to spend any more time on this. Happy Debating!
    No, you cannot come up with anything to counter-debate others because you do not even bother trying to understand what people say to you. I "endorse Trump with enthusiasm"? On this very page earlier I said that Trump was a terrible president.

"Openminded" can mean many different things... Including absence of mind. ;)