frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How Is the Best Way of Helping Disadvantaged Races?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited February 12
    going off in such a tangent is not conducive to the debate rick. I do not want your posters or passages. It is a given fact that the development of new ways of living enabled humans to enter new and newer successive eras. Stating it was a belief in god is simply not true. One of our greatest discovery was of electricity. With it many new ways of living became available . You simply can not state that god is reconcilable for the inventions and changes in the world. The only thing you can say would be that god gave us the materials to learn to help ourselves. You also deviated away from the main topic on the best way of helping those who are underprivileged, in which i explained fully. I would appreciate a decent rebuttal. As i stated, simply teaching them the gospel will in no way give them the opportunities to learn new skills to help themselves; and i stated education is the key. giving these people government food, and housing in the name of jesus will not teach them to learn such skills; nor will it enable them to get decent enough jobs to do nothing more than live from day to day. No one will give them a high paying job if they have not the skills. even if the whole world suddenly became Christian, with all the morals and values the bible teaches, it will still not help these people. Throwing money at them is simply not the way to do it. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    FactfinderRickeyHoltsclawZeusAres42
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 12
    maxx said:
    going off in such a tangent is not conducive to the debate rick. I do not want your posters or passages. It is a given fact that the development of new ways of living enabled humans to enter new and newer successive eras. Stating it was a belief in god is simply not true. One of our greatest discovery was of electricity. With it many new ways of living became available . You simply can not state that god is reconcilable for the inventions and changes in the world. The only thing you can say would be that god gave us the materials to learn to help ourselves. You also deviated away from the main topic on the best way of helping those who are underprivileged, in which i explained fully. I would appreciate a decent rebuttal. As i stated, simply teaching them the gospel will in no way give them the opportunities to learn new skills to help themselves; and i stated education is the key. giving these people government food, and housing in the name of jesus will not teach them to learn such skills; nor will it enable them to get decent enough jobs to do nothing more than live from day to day. No one will give them a high paying job if they have not the skills. @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) Why is Christian truth interpreted as a "tangent" but your secular humanism is not?

2) Your "want[t]s" and desires are not the requisites of a debate.

3) The reason the United States grew with exponential success is the presence of Elohim and the protection of the Holy Spirit and the Father's eschatological mandates concerning the Great Commission. 

4) Franklin's electricity was a product of the Holy Spirit working through him providing the intellect and motivation; this, to further the promulgation of the Great Commission.

5) Without the Gospel of Messiah Jesus and Israel's rejection of their ordination as ministers of the Gospel and the Great Commission, there would have no need for the formation of the United States and Christianity as its founding.

ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited February 12
    it is going off in a tangent when you are not addressing the actual issue.The issue is how to help them, not should we teach them the gospel.  also anyone can say anything if there is no way to prove it is not true. Boiling everything good down and explain it away as god given is not even an attempt at debate.What about those inventions from people who never heard of jesus or the biblical god? Early american indians, discovered rubber, invented the kyack, developed corn, snow goggles, and even baby bottles; even though they were very crude, these things changed the lives of many, including us of today. I am also sure that there have been many inventions and discoveries made by atheists that changed the world. Having a strong belief in god is one thing rick, but if that world isa ll you know and understand, consider yourself lucky that you are not one of those down trodden, poor underprivileged people; for that belief is not going to help you into the mainstream of life and feed you. Have the world open their hearts and feed the poor? nice idea, but it will not work. Go ahead rick, take a very poor family from some ghetto, put them in a nice house somewhere, give them money. they will still not make it. Instead they will rely on you forever; for they have no life skills, no job skills, and it requires education to get these. You wish to feed a stray cat, fine, but it will show up everyday.  at a very young age i had to live in a ghetto, and i doubt you understand what it is really like. Teaching them religion will not help them be motivated, for they have no where to go. Some of the adults may believe in god, but their children would simply ignore your offer; They are too busy roaming the streets looking for ways to survive, trying to get food, stay away from gangs who will beat them, joining gangs for protection, hoping free drugs will dull their hunger pains, and you offer them the gospel and tell them it will help them rise and get out of the filthy slums they are forced to live in; they would laugh themselves silly. @RickeyHoltsclaw ; @RickeyHoltsclaw
  • FactfinderFactfinder 805 Pts   -  
    maxx said:
    going off in such a tangent is not conducive to the debate rick. I do not want your posters or passages. It is a given fact that the development of new ways of living enabled humans to enter new and newer successive eras. Stating it was a belief in god is simply not true. One of our greatest discovery was of electricity. With it many new ways of living became available . You simply can not state that god is reconcilable for the inventions and changes in the world. The only thing you can say would be that god gave us the materials to learn to help ourselves. You also deviated away from the main topic on the best way of helping those who are underprivileged, in which i explained fully. I would appreciate a decent rebuttal. As i stated, simply teaching them the gospel will in no way give them the opportunities to learn new skills to help themselves; and i stated education is the key. giving these people government food, and housing in the name of jesus will not teach them to learn such skills; nor will it enable them to get decent enough jobs to do nothing more than live from day to day. No one will give them a high paying job if they have not the skills. @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) Why is Christian truth interpreted as a "tangent" but your secular humanism is not?

3) The reason the United States grew with exponential success is the presence of Elohim and the protection of the Holy Spirit and the Father's eschatological mandates concerning the Great Commission. 

4) Franklin's electricity was a product of the Holy Spirit working through him providing the intellect and motivation; this, to further the promulgation of the Great Commission.

5) Without the Gospel of Messiah Jesus and Israel's rejection of their ordination as ministers of the Gospel and the Great Commission, there would have no need for the formation of the United States and Christianity as its founding.

1. No such thing as christian truth exists, yet you spam the boards with your nonsense. Interact with reality base logic and it won't be labeled a tangent.

2. Your 'wants' and desires are not the requisites for debates either; yet by far you're the greatest offender.

3. Wrong, the cult of the dark ages and it's bloody history is irrelevant. Human ingenuity with centuries of study helped us along.

4. Electricity has nothing to do with cultism and your evil desire to rape and murder during inquisitions. You should expel that unholy demon. 

5. Without your fallible fairytale elf gods words we would have progressed much further in all that is true and righteous.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    actually religion has given the world a lot of good; and not all of it is based on torture of others. If one goes back far enough to where religion probably originated, among the earlies hominoids; their beliefs in a higher power may have given the world a jump start on many things. For instance, art, such as drawing on cave walls were generally an attempt at appeasement to some god. It is also a strong possibility that they created the first form of musical expression, due to trying to gain the attention of gods by chanting, dancing and creating loud noises on objects. The belief in the earlies form of gods, probably led to the first feeble attempt at science, by trying to understand the world they lived in. Even today, religion can be useful in some aspects. What i do not like, is that considering the amount of different religions in the world, each sect claims that theirs are the only truth; even though all religions sprang from each other and can be traced back in time to a single point. If there is a higher power, it is not based upon any of the religions we have on earth. @Factfinder
    maxx said:
    actually religion has given the world a lot of good; and not all of it is based on torture of others. If one goes back far enough to where religion probably originated, among the earlies hominoids; their beliefs in a higher power may have given the world a jump start on many things. For instance, art, such as drawing on cave walls were generally an attempt at appeasement to some god. It is also a strong possibility that they created the first form of musical expression, due to trying to gain the attention of gods by chanting, dancing and creating loud noises on objects. The belief in the earlies form of gods, probably led to the first feeble attempt at science, by trying to understand the world they lived in. Even today, religion can be useful in some aspects. What i do not like, is that considering the amount of different religions in the world, each sect claims that theirs are the only truth; even though all religions sprang from each other and can be traced back in time to a single point. If there is a higher power, it is not based upon any of the religions we have on earth. @Factfinder
    I understand what you're saying. Very logical as the discussion of plato and other great philosophers would ask questions of deeper desires of knowledge would suggest as well. But that's not what ricky is about. You're wasting your time with that one unless you just want to practice on your one liners. He's here to proselytize in the most combative way he can. He will tell you no one did anything but his one true fairy god elf. over and over and over... 
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    probably true. I can accept religion as long as it does not degrade to violence. What i do not like is religion not using any logic. Ricky started out "eh" fine in this debate, but once someone pins him down he just resorts to pointing at scripture. we all at one point been conditioned to something and the more we believe in something, the more of an imprint it leaves on our brains. This imprint will over ride all other thoughts at times and use what ever it can to justify its own behavior. The circular reasoning is what i dislike; pointing at something and saying it is true because that book says so. He does however have the right to his beliefs, but it would be nice if he would attempt to use logic, and actually learn the history of his own religion..  @Factfinder
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -  
    maxx said:
    probably true. I can accept religion as long as it does not degrade to violence. What i do not like is religion not using any logic. Ricky started out "eh" fine in this debate, but once someone pins him down he just resorts to pointing at scripture. we all at one point been conditioned to something and the more we believe in something, the more of an imprint it leaves on our brains. This imprint will over ride all other thoughts at times and use what ever it can to justify its own behavior. The circular reasoning is what i dislike; pointing at something and saying it is true because that book says so. He does however have the right to his beliefs, but it would be nice if he would attempt to use logic, and actually learn the history of his own religion..  @Factfinder

1) There is nothing about Christianity that "degrade[s]" to violence lest that violence is perpetrated against it and a response is warranted.

2) My position concerning you having been insulted by my Christian positioning on matters related to the United States, its success as a Constitutional Republic, matters concerning poverty in the World, I find your responses hypocritical in that you seek a secular humanist explanation for the ills and evils and poverty in the World and proudly boast of secular responses to same but when the Christian rebuts those responses with the superiority of the Holy Spirit's intercession in the World and Elohim's reasoning for having created the United States, you turn to a polite mockery and suggest same is "conditioned" and "circular reasoning" and "pointing at something and saying it is true because that book say so" yet your secular input is of no account, it has thus far been irrelevant and unsupported criticism of my faith and Christianity, mockery you have brought forward void evidence to the contrary that secularism, humanism, offers viable answers to woes of the World and explains why the United States has been so successful for over 200-years until Progressivism began its metastasizing degradation of America's sustainable mores, norms, values. 

3) The fact is, and I challenge you to prove otherwise, the United States has prospered because of, and its genesis is directly rooted in, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the Great Commission; in fact, the ONLY reason you live and breathe and have access to life is due Jesus Christ, eschatology, the Great Commission, the defeat of Satan yet you do not see, you do not hear, you cannot relate to anything but the secular which has ZERO reasoning, ZERO hope, ZERO causation explanation, only nihilism presently and in eschatology.

ZeusAres42
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx ;

Maxx quote   no i have never claimed all racists are equal.

Then please state what it is you believe?   Since I have been on this site for three years, and since I have consistently stated that races are not equal, it is reasonable for me to conclude that if you oppose what I say, then you are advocating that races are equal?

Maxx quote   i am also not exactly an anti racist; because racism is inherent in humans.

I would prefer to say that the territorial imperative, and the desire to be part of a self protecting group, who sees others as either competitors or allies, is more on the mark. 

Maxx quote        What i am saying is all those reasons you give for not liking blacks are an excuse to justify an Aryan behavior.

That is interesting.   On my last post, I specifically said that the only blacks that I did not like were those who blamed my race for their own race’s genetic problems.   I also said that there were black people that I liked and admired.       Now, you go and ignore what I said, and instead, imply that I do not like all black people.   And then you imply that I am a Nazi.      That is pretty reprehensible of you, Maxx.    I would have thought that you were capable of debating an issue on its merits, without resorting to lies, false accusations, and pejorative labelling?

Maxx quote       You do not like blacks because "we whites" are better.    That is basically what you are stating.   

No, it is not what I am saying.   Mother nature is no egalitarian.     To quote Nobel Laureate James Watson, co- discoverer of the double helix structure of DNA, and head of the prestigious Human Genome Project "....there is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so” .    

Human races have differing levels of group (bell curve) intelligence and that fact is scientifically provable and repeatable.   It is also manifestly displayed in real life outcomes for different races.   To say that white and Asian people are better evolved to live in cold climates, while dark skinned people are better evolved to live in hot climates, is not to say that you “hate” whites. Blacks, or Asians.     It is just a statement of fact.      So too, saying that Jews are collectively the smartest race, followed by Asians (and possibly east Asians), then whites, then Hispanics, then African blacks, Australian aborigines and Pacific Islanders, is not to express hatred at any of these races.   It is just a statement of fact.     Every race is “better” within the type of environment it evolved within, to give it an evolutionary advantage over others within that particular environment. 

Maxx quote      You are a racist because all races are not equal? What kind of statement is that?

An accurate one.    The big lie which has been propagated within the western world since the 1960’s. is that all races are equal.  To deny that now official position is to automatically brand you as a racist, which can have very severe consequences on your employment, your legal standing, and even upon your personal safety.     James Watson made the above reasonable statement, and he was immediately sacked from his job, tossed out of his university, had his name chiseled off every plaque dedicated to his contribution to science, and was pilloried by the press.    In the old days, scientists like Giordano Bruno or Galileo, who spoke against the prevailing ideologies of the ruling elites, either got burned at the stake, or got shown the instruments of torture, to shut them up.   Today, we just "cancel" them   That's progress.  

Max quote      So what if all races are not equal.

Because, Maxx, we in the western world are confronted by the indisputable fact that some ethnicities are always dysfunctional within our advanced societies.      There has to be a reason for that.  Since the official position of western governments is to take it for granted that "all races are equal", then the unequal life outcomes of certain always dysfunctional ethnic groups needs to be explained.    And because ‘all races are equal”, then the only possible explanation that academics, theologians, and governments can come up with is “it must be all the white guys fault.”     As a white guy, I resent that.     As a white guy, you should resent that.    So, I am going to defend my race against this spurious charge (now official in some US states and being taught as CRT in schools) that my race is to blame for the reason why some races are always dysfunctional within the technologically advanced western societies.     It has nothing at all to do with “discrimination” or “unconscious white racism”, it is because human races have unequal bell curves of collective intelligence. 

Maxx quote      I am sorry but you are a racist because you do not like blacks as a whole and you simply can not see past their color and know the person.

You are once again misrepresenting my position.     This is the third time that I am going to declare to you that I have no dislike of all black people.    Now, have you got it this time?    There are black people who I like and admire, but I there are others who are simply anti white race baiters whom I actively despise.

Maxx quote       It is a mega, white supremacist attitude and nothing more.

Since I have admitted that Jews and Asians are collectively smarter than whites, how come you are not accusing me of “Jewish” and “Asian” supremacy?

Maxx quote   when i was very young, we were very poor and had to live in a neighborhood of blacks and all i saw was crime, drugs, and how scared i was of what they might do to my family.

I also was very poor and lived in a very poor neighborhood.      I noticed that some people were smart and were upwardly mobile, they obtained employment, moved out of our government supplied flats, and bought their own homes.     My own mother was a theatre usherette, a waitress, a sandwich shop girl, and a cook on remote sheep stations.     But she was very smart and hard working, and she eventually became an executive in a media company.     I also realised that dumb people are never socially mobile.    They are du-mb and lazy, and usually violent.     They begin at the bottom and they stay there.       One dumb- in our flats, who was living with his brother’s family, won a lot of money in a public lottery.     Enough to live well for the rest of his life.   Within five years, he had pisssed away all of it and was back in the flats living with his brother.       Poverty and low IQ are linked.     And if some ethnicities are always crime prone and welfare dependent, it is not the fault of white people, my people and your people, for that. 

Maxx quote       As i grew, I also could only see the color of the skin and what i thought it represented. It took college and meeting normal blacks and getting to know some, that i realized something you should learn; and that is people are people, no matter what race they may be. There are good and bad among us all, and saying you do not like a race as a whole simply because they do not perform to your level of expectations of a white race, shows a deep seated psychological problem in which not only you are not aware of, but will continue to deny you have one.

Once again, you are falsely accusing me of having a blanket dislike of black people.     I will not bother responding to the rest of your rant because it is based upon a false accusation.

Maxx quote         Blacks may genetically not have the intelligence whites do, but why would that matter to the point where you have such racist attitudes?

Okay Maxx, you just crossed the Rubicon by admitting that you know that blacks and whites have unequal intelligence.     I hate to tell you this, but that makes you as racist as I am.      That stated, I think it is very funny that you then asked the question “why would that matter to the point where you have such racist attitudes?”   Hahaha!     Since you have the same racist attitudes as myself, perhaps you would like to answer your own question?

Maxx quote       A lousy ten point difference in average I.Q. and you dislike a whole race?

15 actually, and for east Africans and pure bred Australian aborigines, it is more.     A 10 point IQ difference is a significant difference.   And for the fourth time (fifth?), you are falsely accusing me of disliking an entire race, which is a scurrilous accusation.  

Maxx quote        Nothing more than a white supremacist aryan attitude.

Wrong again.    Since Jews and Asians are collectively smarter than whites, it must be a Jewish and Asian supremacist attitude? 

Maxx quote    I understand you know a lot of psychology;  so i am sure you realize that long standing beliefs such as you have are deeply  rooted in your brain; therefore you not only consider nothing wrong with such beliefs, but such constant repetition of such thoughts tend to enforce them.

The idea that all races were equal was socially implanted into my head at the time of my high school years.   It was socially conditioned, you can accurately say.    I had internalised that “truth” for so long that it never occurred to me to question it.     It was only because of the never ending attacks upon my own race, and my races culture and heritage, that DOUBT started to manifest itself.    Because I am so proud of my race and it’s contributions to the advancement of the entire human race, I was able to see past the socially conditioned mental barrier which had been socially implanted into my head by Leftists.         I began to look for other answers, and I soon found it in science. 

Maxx quote     After time, the actual reasons no longer mater, it simply becomes a habit with an automatic response. We all act in such a way where our long standing thoughts over ride our reasoning; up to the point where no one can tell them that they are wrong. look at ricky on here. he does the same in a different venue. it is called conditioning. You and I both know, that after awhile, this conditioning sets in to the point where one simply can not step outside of the box and look at themselves objectively. That long set in conditioning will keep one from even thinking of other alternatives. Jesus died for my sins and no one will tell me any differently type of behavior.

I accuse you of what you are accusing me of.    You are smart enough to concede that all races do not have equal intelligence, then not bright enough to figure out the severe social ramifications of that sad and inconvenient fact.     

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i would appreciate it if you return to my reply to your post; answer the questions, and in a logical manner.@RickeyHoltsclaw
  • FactfinderFactfinder 805 Pts   -   edited February 12
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) There is nothing about Christianity that "degrade[s]" to violence lest that violence is perpetrated against it and a response is warranted.

Only if you choose to ignore mass genocides of several different peoples their xtian god told them it's okay as long as it's done in the name of said fairy elf god. Or if you choose to ignore the rapes, tortures, of the inquisitions and crusades. In the name your books fairy elf god. Or is it your position your gods degradation and depravation to violence is warranted?  
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    let us get him back to the topic at hand. at this point  we are talking about genocide instead of how the best way to help the underprivileged and he has yet to address my points. @Factfinder
    @maxx ; I responded to your original premise but you strayed to the United States, boot-straps.
    @maxx

You are absolutely correct. My apologies.

ricky How does this false assertion help the disadvantaged peoples of the world?  'There is nothing about Christianity that "degrade[s]" to violence lest that violence is perpetrated against it and a response is warranted.'
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Only if you choose to ignore mass genocides of several different peoples their xtian god told them it's okay as long as it's done in the name of said fairy elf god. Or if you choose to ignore the rapes, tortures, of the inquisitions and crusades. In the name your books fairy elf god. Or is it your position your gods degradation and depravation to violence is warranted?  

1) Please bring forth these "mass genocides of several different peoples their xtian god told them it's okay as long as it's done in the name of said fairy elf god."?

2) The inquisition and the crusades were performed overwhelmingly by Catholicism, not Christianity. The inquisitions were Catholicism's attack on the reformation, protestant reformation..a war against the cultic abuses of Catholicism; the Crusades were a response to the Islamic Caliphate who were butchering, by the hundreds-of-thousands, men-women-children, Jews, Christians, by the edge of the sword and stealing lands and property for Islam. 

Elohim is a Warrior God...our entire creation is founded upon and in response to WAR...I'm His advocate...His warrior...I choose Jesus as my King.  It's relevant to note that every war finds its root in your god, Satan.

ZeusAres42
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) Please bring forth these "mass genocides of several different peoples their xtian god told them it's okay as long as it's done in the name of said fairy elf god."?

2) The inquisition and the crusades were performed overwhelmingly by Catholicism, not Christianity. The inquisitions were Catholicism's attack on the reformation, protestant reformation..a war against the cultic abuses of Catholicism; the Crusades were a response to the Islamic Caliphate who were butchering, by the hundreds-of-thousands, men-women-children, Jews, Christians, by the edge of the sword and stealing lands and property for Islam. 

Elohim is a Warrior God...our entire creation is founded upon and in response to WAR...I'm His advocate...His warrior...I choose Jesus as my King.  It's relevant to note that every war finds its root in your god, Satan.

Stay on topic.
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 12
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

Stay on topic.

@Factfinder ; just responding to you atheist...I answered your questions/allegations and you respond with "stay on topic"....are you psychologically well?
    ZeusAres42
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    RickeyD quote   It's relevant to note that every war finds its root in your god, Satan.

Which proves that Ricky believes in more than one God.    Which is contrary to Christian religious teachings,      Ricky should now be burned at the stake as a heretic.  
    Bogan said:
    RickeyD quote   It's relevant to note that every war finds its root in your god, Satan.

Which proves that Ricky believes in more than one God.    Which is contrary to Christian religious teachings,      Ricky should now be burned at the stake as a heretic.  

@Bogan ;  Rickey believes Elohim is One and that He has revealed Himself in Three-distinct Persons within the Realm of Time. Are you and @Putin also advocating for my death?

ZeusAres42

In the Scriptures, Our Creator is introduced as Elohim (E)lohim. There are also references to elohims (e)lohims with a lower case diminutive (e) representing those in authority. 

Example: 

Psalm 82:1 -  1 God presides in the great assembly;
        he renders judgment among the “gods”: (elohims)
    Psalm 82:6 -  6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”; (elohims)
        you are all sons of the Most High.’

elohims as in Psalm 82:1 = Hebrew =
    elohim: God, god
    Original Word: אֱלהִים
    Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
    Transliteration: elohim
    Phonetic Spelling: (el-o-heem')
    Definition: God, god
    NAS Exhaustive Concordance
    Word Origin
    pl. of eloah
    Definition
    God, god
    NASB Translation
    divine (1), divine being (1), exceedingly (1), God (2326), god (45), God's (14), goddess (2), godly (1), gods (204), great (2), judges (3), mighty (2), rulers (1), shrine* (1).

Satan has been given limited authority over the Earth for Elohim's eschatological purposes; therefore, Satan is referred to as "the god of this World" or "the god of this age" in 2 Corinthians 4:4

ZeusAres42
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @RickeyHoltsclaw ;     Are you and @Putin also advocating for my death?

Naaaah, Just having a little fun winding you up.
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i explained as to how teaching the poor the gospel will not help underprivileged people. It will not give them skills, no job market, better housing, and food; no will it give them an opportunity to leave their life behind, because they have no where to go. at best we can give them food, but that will not help them get on their feet. You apparently never lived in a ghetto so you simply do not understand. I suggest you go back to my explanation in which you failed to reply and answer my points. then we can go from there. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    RickeyHoltsclaw
    maxx said:
    i explained as to how teaching the poor the gospel will not help underprivileged people. It will not give them skills, no job market, better housing, and food; no will it give them an opportunity to leave their life behind, because they have no where to go. at best we can give them food, but that will not help them get on their feet. You apparently never lived in a ghetto so you simply do not understand. I suggest you go back to my explanation in which you failed to reply and answer my points. then we can go from there. @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) I respectfully disagree. Teaching the poor the Gospel is exactly the motive of Jesus as it is the poor to whom Jesus came as He knew their heart would receive the Gospel message and they would be made wealthy in wisdom and knowledge and eternal life through the Gospel as opposed to lusting after the World that is perishing before them. Teaching the Gospel to the poor penetrates the heart and prepares the heart for perseverance through hope; the Gospel instills sustainable mores, norms, values, that motivate one to pursue what is honorable and profitable, not only for self but for others in their sphere of influence. 

2) You are the example of why Progressivism - Liberalism fails - your head may be pursuing right things, but your heart lacks the wisdom and discernment to know the Path to finding true food and sustenance. Again, cure the heart and the body will follow. Honor Jesus as Messiah and the Father will be your sustenance.

Jesus said,

25 When they found him on the other side of the sea, they said to him, “Rabbi, when did you come here?” 26 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you are seeking me, not because you saw signs, but because you ate your fill of the loaves. 27 Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.” 28 Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” 29 Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.” 30 So they said to him, “Then what sign do you do, that we may see and believe you? What work do you perform? 31 Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’” 32 Jesus then said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.” 34 They said to him, “Sir, give us this bread always.”

35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”  John 6 (ESV)

ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited February 13
    ok, you do not like blacks, or their race{most of them) because they are not equal to whites. resenting the idea that some believe it must be whites fault because of their dysfunctional problem still is no reason to simply sweep them under the rug. It is obvious you are on the far right republican party. To me it does not matter whose fault, or if it is anyone's fault.That does not address the problem. Nor does resenting it to the point where you dislike blacks; rather you should dislike the ones who make the claim that it is the whites fault and i agree that some blacks believe so, but the majority of those who make that claim are whites themselves.  You also stated that i am as much as a racist as you when i agreed that blacks do not have the intellect we have, which not true. You simply understand that they don't have the intelligence; i look for the reasons; and they are genetic. Early Europeans had a very long history of learning new things, from religion, philosophy, and science; they built cities, built libraries and so on. They had a stronger learning curve and this ability to learn was passed on to each new generation. African blacks had no such ability. They were a backward tribe almost from their earliest history and that status quo was passed on to each generation. They always lacked the ability to understand what the Europeans had, and this factor kept them at a slow pace to this very day. The ability for a race to learn is dependent on what technology, science, and so on that one has. It would take thousands of generation for these genetics to change. They can and will learn, but the concepts are much harder for them to understand and grasp simply because their race never had or encountered such reasonings' if some far left liberal claim it is us whites fault, do you really think that they will understand why it is the fault of the blacks own genetics?  As  for jews and asians, they have had a much longer history of science, philosophy and such that whites have collectively had. Genetics and Learning: How the Genes Influence Educational Attainment - PMC (nih.gov)  Genetic variation, brain, and intelligence differences | Molecular Psychiatry (nature.com)@Bogan so mr bogan, the main fault of why blacks have a  lower intelligent quotient than we have, is based on dna and genetics. What may be whites fault is taking them from their home land and enslaving them; keeping them down trodden to this very day; and then point at them and state how dumb they are. 
    maxx said:
    ok, you do not like blacks, or their race{most of them) because they are not equal to whites. resenting the idea that some believe it must be whites fault because of their dysfunctional problem still is no reason to simply sweep them under the rug. It is obvious you are on the far right republican party. To me it does not matter whose fault, or if it is anyone's fault.That does not address the problem. Nor does resenting it to the point where you dislike blacks; rather you should dislike the ones who make the claim that it is the whites fault and i agree that some blacks believe so, but the majority of those who make that claim are whites themselves.  You also stated that i am as much as a racist as you when i agreed that blacks do not have the intellect we have, which not true. You simply understand that they don't have the intelligence; i look for the reasons; and they are genetic. Early Europeans had a very long history of learning new things, from religion, philosophy, and science; they built cities, built libraries and so on. They had a stronger learning curve and this ability to learn was passed on to each new generation. African blacks had no such ability. They were a backward tribe almost from their earliest history and that status quo was passed on to each generation. They always lacked the ability to understand what the Europeans had, and this factor kept them at a slow pace to this very day. The ability for a race to learn is dependent on what technology, science, and so on that one has. It would take thousands of generation for these genetics to change. They can and will learn, but the concepts are much harder for them to understand and grasp simply because their race never had or encountered such reasonings' if some far left liberal claim it is us whites fault, do you really think that they will understand why it is the fault of the blacks own genetics?  As  for jews and asians, they have had a much longer history of science, philosophy and such that whites have collectively had. @Bogan

1) Democrats do not "like Blacks" because they advocate for their mur-der in the womb via abortion by placing Planned Parenthood Centers overwhelmingly in Black communities. It is the conservative that fights for equal rights in employment and status for all communities, including those of color. You naively serve a Political Party that IS the Party of historical racism in America and even though the brain-dead historical revisionists seek to falsely accuse the conservative of racism via the defunct idea of a "Southern Strategy"...it is the Democrat Party that IS the Party of Ha-te and Racism. 

It is the Republican Party that pursued funding for Black only Universities, incentives for Black entrepreneurship, funding for jobs creation and training in Black communities ravaged by poverty; this, while the Democrat Party keeps Blacks enslaved in ghettos, destroys the family through incentives via welfare for single mothers while disregarding the need for fathers in the home. It is the insane Democrat who provides drugs and paraphernalia to the addicted in our ghettos; this, in the name of compassion and tolerance. It is the Democrat - Progressive who defunds the police and refuses to prosecute criminals and it is the ghetto communities, the Black communities, most negatively affected by Democrat liberalism and insane (do-gooder) tolerance. 

2) You are the racist as you admit...you're a White guilty liberal who thinks DEI and Affirmative Action are compassionate when you're destroying our Nation through a rejection of meritocracy while affirming those unqualified to assume positions of authority which will destroy the lives of millions in Progressive idi-ocy.

3) Blacks have been given EVERY opportunity to succeed. The United States has bent-over-backwards to provide Black America every opportunity to find an education, a good paying job, hope...but the Democrat keeps the Black enslaved and dependent and hopeless. Blacks have proven themselves to be overwhelmingly lazy, irresponsible, unconscionably violent and American society pays the price for this slothfulness 24-7-365. Black have reaped what they have sown and America pays the price in innocent blood and fear and crime.

4) Asians succeed because of their work ethic...the parenting that mandates a good education, good grades, participation.

My experience and comparison/contrast relevant to Blacks and Asians and societal success...

My first assignment as a young Marine Infantryman in 1975 was security for the "boat people" escaping Communist Vietnam. These Vietnamese were so backwards and their traditions were did not find unity with American values or traditions...in the restrooms (the head), it was necessary to demonstrate via wall placards how to sit properly upon a toilet seat...these backward Vietnamese would squat on our toilet seats and break them. It appeared to be a hopeless scenario and how could such a "backwards people" ever assimilate into American culture? 

I entered law enforcement in 1979, my first street patrol assignment partially incorporated the 4th-Ward in the southwest portion of Downtown Houston, Texas...this was long before the current gentrification of that area. I was called to respond to a sundry of crimes in the 4th-Ward which was, at that time, mostly poor Blacks and a large number of Vietnamese refugees living in the ghetto government housing there...these were the same "boat people" I had policed as a Marine Infantryman years earlier. I could always tell when I was approaching a shack occupied by a Vietnamese family...the smell of fish...fish heads...it was unmistakable.  

What I did notice was that the Vietnamese parents, their children, these families worked, it seemed like 24/7...they endeavored to succeed, their children were expected to excel academically. As I continued to respond to calls for service in the 4th-Ward ghetto, I began to notice the Vietnamese families moving out of that of ghetto...I discovered them later establishing business around Downtown and later in the West Houston community on Bellaire Blvd. in West Houston...later it was named "Chinatown" as these refugees took their children and their entrepreneurship and opened up Asian restaurants, malls, shopping centers, food centers; this, while those same Blacks murdered and destroyed each other in the 4th-Ward ghetto...these Blacks were afforded the opportunity to pursue excellence just as the Vietnamese were but they chose the welfare check over success...they chose to fight and steal and lie and impregnate their baby momma as opposed to pursing the American dream.  

If you want to provide hope for the poor among us...teach them about Jesus...cure the heart issues first...the body will follow.

FactfinderZeusAres42
    maxx said:

1. No such thing as christian truth exists, yet you spam the boards with your nonsense. Interact with reality base logic and it won't be labeled a tangent.

2. Your 'wants' and desires are not the requisites for debates either; yet by far you're the greatest offender.

3. Wrong, the cult of the dark ages and it's bloody history is irrelevant. Human ingenuity with centuries of study helped us along.

4. Electricity has nothing to do with cultism and your evil desire to rape and murder during inquisitions. You should expel that unholy demon. 

5. Without your fallible fairytale elf gods words we would have progressed much further in all that is true and righteous.

1) Christian, Biblical, Truth does not exist for YOU because you serve the Devil in your atheism; therefore, spiritual ignorance is par for course.

2) I'm not discussing my wants and desires but what Jesus has said and what works for the poor...you should listen and find life in Jesus.

3) Christianity is not a cult...it is a personal, intimate, relationship with our Creator by faith in Jesus as our Messiah who died for us.

4) Electricity is the will of our Creator; this, for the proliferation of the Gospel.

5) Christianity is the foundation for all modern success as void the indwelling Holy Spirit, you atheists would have destroyed society through your unrestrained narcissism ages ago.

Excerpt:

CONCLUSION

Christianity did not grow because of miracle working in the marketplaces (although there may have been much of that going on), or because Constantine said it should, or even because the martyrs gave it such credibility. It grew because Christians constituted an intense community, able to generate the "invincible obstinacy" that so offended the younger Pliny but yielded immense religious rewards. And the primary means of its growth was through the united and motivated efforts of the growing numbers of Christian believers, who invited their friends, relatives, and neighbors to share the "good news."

Read: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/why/starksociology.html

FactfinderZeusAres42
    maxx said:

1) Christian, Biblical, Truth does not exist for YOU because you serve the Devil in your atheism; therefore, spiritual ignorance is par for course.

2) I'm not discussing my wants and desires but what Jesus has said and what works for the poor...you should listen and find life in Jesus.

3) Christianity is not a cult...it is a personal, intimate, relationship with our Creator by faith in Jesus as our Messiah who died for us.

4) Electricity is the will of our Creator; this, for the proliferation of the Gospel.

5) Christianity is the foundation for all modern success as void the indwelling Holy Spirit, you atheists would have destroyed society through your unrestrained narcissism ages ago.

Excerpt:

CONCLUSION

Christianity did not grow because of miracle working in the marketplaces (although there may have been much of that going on), or because Constantine said it should, or even because the martyrs gave it such credibility. It grew because Christians constituted an intense community, able to generate the "invincible obstinacy" that so offended the younger Pliny but yielded immense religious rewards. And the primary means of its growth was through the united and motivated efforts of the growing numbers of Christian believers, who invited their friends, relatives, and neighbors to share the "good news."

Read: https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/why/starksociology.html

Stay on topic.
    maxx said:

Excerpt:

CONCLUSION

Stay on topic.

Factfinder   Responding to your atheist drivel, atheist. Line by line.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge;
        fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7 (ESV)

FactfinderZeusAres42
    maxx said:
    ok, you do not like blacks, or their race{most of them) because they are not equal to whites. resenting the idea that some believe it must be whites fault because of their dysfunctional problem still is no reason to simply sweep them under the rug. It is obvious you are on the far right republican party. To me it does not matter whose fault, or if it is anyone's fault.That does not address the problem. Nor does resenting it to the point where you dislike blacks; rather you should dislike the ones who make the claim that it is the whites fault and i agree that some blacks believe so, but the majority of those who make that claim are whites themselves.  You also stated that i am as much as a racist as you when i agreed that blacks do not have the intellect we have, which not true. You simply understand that they don't have the intelligence; i look for the reasons; and they are genetic. Early Europeans had a very long history of learning new things, from religion, philosophy, and science; they built cities, built libraries and so on. They had a stronger learning curve and this ability to learn was passed on to each new generation. African blacks had no such ability. They were a backward tribe almost from their earliest history and that status quo was passed on to each generation. They always lacked the ability to understand what the Europeans had, and this factor kept them at a slow pace to this very day. The ability for a race to learn is dependent on what technology, science, and so on that one has. It would take thousands of generation for these genetics to change. They can and will learn, but the concepts are much harder for them to understand and grasp simply because their race never had or encountered such reasonings' if some far left liberal claim it is us whites fault, do you really think that they will understand why it is the fault of the blacks own genetics?  As  for jews and asians, they have had a much longer history of science, philosophy and such that whites have collectively had. @Bogan

1) Democrats do not "like Blacks" because they advocate for their mur-der in the womb via abortion by placing Planned Parenthood Centers overwhelmingly in Black communities. It is the conservative that fights for equal rights in employment and status for all communities, including those of color. You naively serve a Political Party that IS the Party of historical racism in America and even though the brain-dead historical revisionists seek to falsely accuse the conservative of racism via the defunct idea of a "Southern Strategy"...it is the Democrat Party that IS the Party of Ha-te and Racism. 

It is the Republican Party that pursued funding for Black only Universities, incentives for Black entrepreneurship, funding for jobs creation and training in Black communities ravaged by poverty; this, while the Democrat Party keeps Blacks enslaved in ghettos, destroys the family through incentives via welfare for single mothers while disregarding the need for fathers in the home. It is the insane Democrat who provides drugs and paraphernalia to the addicted in our ghettos; this, in the name of compassion and tolerance. It is the Democrat - Progressive who defunds the police and refuses to prosecute criminals and it is the ghetto communities, the Black communities, most negatively affected by Democrat liberalism and insane (do-gooder) tolerance. 

2) You are the racist as you admit...you're a White guilty liberal who thinks DEI and Affirmative Action are compassionate when you're destroying our Nation through a rejection of meritocracy while affirming those unqualified to assume positions of authority which will destroy the lives of millions in Progressive idi-ocy.

3) Blacks have been given EVERY opportunity to succeed. The United States has bent-over-backwards to provide Black America every opportunity to find an education, a good paying job, hope...but the Democrat keeps the Black enslaved and dependent and hopeless. Blacks have proven themselves to be overwhelmingly lazy, irresponsible, unconscionably violent and American society pays the price for this slothfulness 24-7-365. Black have reaped what they have sown and America pays the price in innocent blood and fear and crime.

4) Asians succeed because of their work ethic...the parenting that mandates a good education, good grades, participation.

My experience and comparison/contrast relevant to Blacks and Asians and societal success...

My first assignment as a young Marine Infantryman in 1975 was security for the "boat people" escaping Communist Vietnam. These Vietnamese were so backwards and their traditions were did not find unity with American values or traditions...in the restrooms (the head), it was necessary to demonstrate via wall placards how to sit properly upon a toilet seat...these backward Vietnamese would squat on our toilet seats and break them. It appeared to be a hopeless scenario and how could such a "backwards people" ever assimilate into American culture? 

I entered law enforcement in 1979, my first street patrol assignment partially incorporated the 4th-Ward in the southwest portion of Downtown Houston, Texas...this was long before the current gentrification of that area. I was called to respond to a sundry of crimes in the 4th-Ward which was, at that time, mostly poor Blacks and a large number of Vietnamese refugees living in the ghetto government housing there...these were the same "boat people" I had policed as a Marine Infantryman years earlier. I could always tell when I was approaching a shack occupied by a Vietnamese family...the smell of fish...fish heads...it was unmistakable.  

What I did notice was that the Vietnamese parents, their children, these families worked, it seemed like 24/7...they endeavored to succeed, their children were expected to excel academically. As I continued to respond to calls for service in the 4th-Ward ghetto, I began to notice the Vietnamese families moving out of that of ghetto...I discovered them later establishing business around Downtown and later in the West Houston community on Bellaire Blvd. in West Houston...later it was named "Chinatown" as these refugees took their children and their entrepreneurship and opened up Asian restaurants, malls, shopping centers, food centers; this, while those same Blacks murdered and destroyed each other in the 4th-Ward ghetto...these Blacks were afforded the opportunity to pursue excellence just as the Vietnamese were but they chose the welfare check over success...they chose to fight and steal and lie and impregnate their baby momma as opposed to pursing the American dream.  

If you want to provide hope for the poor among us...teach them about Jesus...cure the heart issues first...the body will follow.

Nowhere in your little dissertation do you even suggest the gospel helped anyone. You said the Vietnamese 'endeavored to succeed'.  Plus I don't get why a Vietnamese settlement would be called 'Chinatown'. The locals just don't know the difference? Were they baptist? Nothing in your post leads to the bible helping the Vietnamese. The evidence points more to human ingenuity with centuries of study historically that helped them along.

Also it appears you are making the assumption black folks don't know about jesus when you say: If you want to provide hope for the poor among us...teach them about Jesus...cure the heart issues first...the body will follow. Why make such an absurd assumption? You don't specifically mention black people in this statement but the sum of your post consisted of a comparison between vietnamese and blacks. What makes you think the poor hasn't heard the bible and aren't simply trying to emulate it in parts? In matthew cp 6 it reads: 

Be not anxious for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than the food, and the body than the raiment? 26 Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto [a]the measure of his life? 28 And why are ye anxious concerning raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God doth so clothe the grass of the field, which to-day is, and to-morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

No I think maxx is on the right track. The real educational efforts aimed at things like problem solving, mathematics and business would be far more helpful in the long run. 

RickeyHoltsclaw
    maxx said:

Nowhere in your little dissertation do you even suggest the gospel helped anyone. You said the Vietnamese 'endeavored to succeed'.  Plus I don't get why a Vietnamese settlement would be called 'Chinatown'. The locals just don't know the difference? Were they baptist? Nothing in your post leads to the bible helping the Vietnamese. The evidence points more to human ingenuity with centuries of study historically that helped them along.

Also it appears you are making the assumption black folks don't know about jesus when you say: If you want to provide hope for the poor among us...teach them about Jesus...cure the heart issues first...the body will follow. Why make such an absurd assumption? You don't specifically mention black people in this statement but the sum of your post consisted of a comparison between vietnamese and blacks. What makes you think the poor hasn't heard the bible and aren't simply trying to emulate it in parts? In matthew cp 6 it reads: 

Be not anxious for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than the food, and the body than the raiment? 26 Behold the birds of the heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value than they? 27 And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto [a]the measure of his life? 28 And why are ye anxious concerning raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 But if God doth so clothe the grass of the field, which to-day is, and to-morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31 Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 For after all these things do the Gentiles seek; for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

No I think maxx is on the right track. The real educational efforts aimed at things like problem solving, mathematics and business would be far more helpful in the long run. 

@Factfinder ;  These things are offered and available to the poor, to the ghetto-bound yet there is no interest, there is no motivation to rise above the welfare check and dependency, why? Due to the issues of the heart, feelings of no self-worth, no purpose, no reason to pursue what is good and sustainable because there is no stated objective; there is no reason for life in those repressed by poverty and crime and addiction....this is the impotency of atheism, nihilism. It is the child who is trained in the ways of Jesus Christ and the Gospel that aspires to greater things because there is hope and there is love and acceptance in Jesus and in His forgiveness and righteousness.

FactfinderZeusAres42
    maxx said:

@Factfinder ;  These things are offered and available to the poor, to the ghetto-bound yet there is no interest, there is no motivation to rise above the welfare check and dependency, why? Due to the issues of the heart, feelings of no self-worth, no purpose, no reason to pursue what is good and sustainable because there is no stated objective; there is no reason for life in those repressed by poverty and crime and addiction....this is the impotency of atheism, nihilism. It is the child who is trained in the ways of Jesus Christ and the Gospel that aspires to greater things because there is hope and there is love and acceptance in Jesus and in His forgiveness and righteousness.

Stay on topic. Preaching lacks logic and hasn't impacted the poor. But as secular academia is being introduced it begins to slowly make a difference. The official poverty rate for Black individuals decreased between 2021 and 2022. The 2022 rate was the lowest on record https://www.census.gov/newsroom/stories/poverty-awareness-month.html
  • RickeyHoltsclawRickeyHoltsclaw 159 Pts   -   edited February 13
    maxx said:

Stay on topic. Preaching lacks logic and hasn't impacted the poor. But as secular academia is being introduced it begins to slowly make a difference. The official poverty rate for Black individuals decreased between 2021 and 2022. The 2022 rate was the lowest on record https://www.census.gov/newsroom/stories/poverty-awareness-month.html

@Factfinder ;  1) Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is logical to the one who seeks life and purpose and hope.

2) Secular academia will perish in nihilism...it's constructs are temporary and its advantages become less relevant and more destructive by the day as you and your progressive-liberal ilk teach our children those things that are NOT profitable. 

3) Any reduction in Black poverty in 21-22 was the result of Trump's policies emphasizing jobs and education in Black communities during his tenure. 

President Trump signed the historic FIRST STEP ACT into law.

• 90 percent of those who have had their sentences reduced are Black Americans.

• FIRST STEP ACT shortens mandatory minimum sentence for nonviolent drug crimes.

• The law allows offenders sentenced under racially motivated mandatory minimums to petition for revaluation

• President Trump launched the "Ready to Work" Initiative, which helps released prisoners gain meaningful employment.

• President Trump has proposed the Second Step Act to partner with corporate America to create opportunities for former prisoners to rejoin society.

Black Americans are seeing unprecedented levels of economic success with record low unemployment rates, more jobs, and higher incomes.

• Over 1.4 million more Black Americans have found a job between President Trump's election and February 2020.

• Black poverty reached a historic low in 2019.

• President Trump designated 8,760 Opportunity Zones that are projected to spur $100 billion in private investment in minority communities.

• The Trump administration established a fund to deploy $1 billion in capital funding for minority-owned businesses through the Commerce Department.

President Trump called on Congress to pass school choice legislation to expand educational opportunities for all American children, especially those in our nation's inner cities.

• President Trump's FY 2020 budget called for $500 million in federal funding for school choice, and in 2018 he signed legislation increasing school choice funding by $42 million.

• The Trump Administration proposed the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act.

President Trump restored funding and increased investment for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by 14 percent.

• The Trump Administration provided more than $500 million in loans to HBCUs through the Capital Financing Program.

• President Trump worked with HBCUs to protect $80 million in Title III carryover funding.

• President Trump signed the FUTURE Act into law, which permanently funds HBCUs and simplifies the FAFSA application.

• In 2018, President Trump signed a budget deal which forgave more than $300 million in debt owed by four HBCUs impacted by natural disasters and provided $10 million in loan payment deferments for schools that face financial difficulties, including HBCUs.

• President Trump worked with Congress to lift the ban on Pell Grants on summer classes.

If these efforts are to be continued, Black youth must be grounded in the Christian faith.
    maxx said:

@Factfinder ;  1) Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is logical to the one who seeks life and purpose and hope.

2) Secular academia will perish in nihilism...it's constructs are temporary and its advantages become less relevant and more destructive by the day as you and your progressive-liberal ilk teach our children those things that are NOT profitable. 

3) Any reduction in Black poverty in 21-22 was the result of Trump's policies emphasizing jobs and education in Black communities during his tenure. 

President Trump signed the historic FIRST STEP ACT into law.

• 90 percent of those who have had their sentences reduced are Black Americans.

• FIRST STEP ACT shortens mandatory minimum sentence for nonviolent drug crimes.

• The law allows offenders sentenced under racially motivated mandatory minimums to petition for revaluation

• President Trump launched the "Ready to Work" Initiative, which helps released prisoners gain meaningful employment.

• President Trump has proposed the Second Step Act to partner with corporate America to create opportunities for former prisoners to rejoin society.

Black Americans are seeing unprecedented levels of economic success with record low unemployment rates, more jobs, and higher incomes.

• Over 1.4 million more Black Americans have found a job between President Trump's election and February 2020.

• Black poverty reached a historic low in 2019.

• President Trump designated 8,760 Opportunity Zones that are projected to spur $100 billion in private investment in minority communities.

• The Trump administration established a fund to deploy $1 billion in capital funding for minority-owned businesses through the Commerce Department.

President Trump called on Congress to pass school choice legislation to expand educational opportunities for all American children, especially those in our nation's inner cities.

• President Trump's FY 2020 budget called for $500 million in federal funding for school choice, and in 2018 he signed legislation increasing school choice funding by $42 million.

• The Trump Administration proposed the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act.

President Trump restored funding and increased investment for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) by 14 percent.

• The Trump Administration provided more than $500 million in loans to HBCUs through the Capital Financing Program.

• President Trump worked with HBCUs to protect $80 million in Title III carryover funding.

• President Trump signed the FUTURE Act into law, which permanently funds HBCUs and simplifies the FAFSA application.

• In 2018, President Trump signed a budget deal which forgave more than $300 million in debt owed by four HBCUs impacted by natural disasters and provided $10 million in loan payment deferments for schools that face financial difficulties, including HBCUs.

• President Trump worked with Congress to lift the ban on Pell Grants on summer classes.

If these efforts are to be continued, Black youth must be grounded in the Christian faith.
    But we've already proven preaching led them to poverty. Matthew 6  And demonstrated true secular knowledge is helping...

See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

Stop repeating prove falsehoods and try to form opinions based in reality.

1) Preaching does not lead to poverty but those in poverty are lifted to victory in Jesus. The Scripture you quote was preached to those already in poverty...Jesus provided them food that endures to eternal life...you would not understand this in the darkness of atheism...you cannot see.

26Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, it is not because you saw these signs that you are looking for Me, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval.”  John 6

ZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    one more time mr rick. Giving or teaching the bible to the underprivileged will not help them rise above their current status quo. You keep saying that the bible will help them get motivated. Motivated to do what? To go where? They have no money, no skills to get a job; no ability to get the proper education. Take a look at the ghetto. The adults are improvised to the point where just daily living is a struggle for food. Most of the adult men spend what money they get on alcohol. They have no decent clothes, their houses are a wreck, their kids run the streets with gangs for protection, to rob for food and drugs. schooling does not care for them. No one outside of the ghetto will give any of them jobs because they are not even skilled enough to dig a ditch properly. So what will the bible motivate them to do mr rick? Nothing. They will rely on government hand outs all their lives. I am not sure if education will work in itself because so many ghetto children will not accept any. all we can do is try to help one family at a time; but there are hundreds of thousands more, and more born everyday. Let us assume that these kids accepted the bible, or at least a few of them; the most it can do is teach them to be a little bit better human being, if that. they still have no where else to go, no prospects or any skills. You do not understand poor people. These are hungry, out of place angry people, and the bible is not going to help hundreds of thousands of families get to the point where they can rely upon themselves instead of others. allow me mr rick, to stripped you of your education, your job, money, and house, toss you into the streets in a large city. That bible will not help you return. @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) Preaching does not lead to poverty but those in poverty are lifted to victory in Jesus. The Scripture you quote was preached to those already in poverty...Jesus provided them food that endures to eternal life...you would not understand this in the darkness of atheism...you cannot see.

26Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, it is not because you saw these signs that you are looking for Me, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. 27Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on Him God the Father has placed His seal of approval.”  John 6

Already proved you wrong. Mattew 6:See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

Led them to poverty, confirmed fact. 

Already proved you wrong. Mattew 6:See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

Led them to poverty, confirmed fact. 

@Factfinder ; @maxx ; You've proved nothing....  these that Jesus came to were already in poverty...they were subjects of Roman tyranny...Jesus provided the hope and food that lasts eternally through the Gospel...

English Standard Version
    Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”  John 6

It is Jesus that fills the void in the soul and when that void is filled with joy and hope, the body naturally follows.

ZeusAres42
    @RickeyHoltsclaw

So in your mind 'god did it' only if you accept versus that align with your false narrative? I do not accept your fallacy.

1) My Lord did NOT inspire you to engage in aberrant sex or become addicted in a relationship of same...it was your god, Satan...but you can be free if you seek Jesus by faith and allow Him to set you free and restore you in righteousness to the Father.

English Standard Version
    So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36 (ESV)

FactfinderZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    well since you refuse to address my points, i'll point out something here. What you are saying is a belief in the lord will provide and you also are saying that we should instead follow the food of jesus which is salvation. Yeah. how about giving them the gospel, allowing them to starve to death, and let them enter heaven. a real nice solution rick. Since god will not help the millions of poor people, just let them believe, die and go to heaven. @RickeyHoltsclaw

1) My Lord did NOT inspire you to engage in aberrant sex or become addicted in a relationship of same...it was your god, Satan...but you can be free if you seek Jesus by faith and allow Him to set you free and restore you in righteousness to the Father.

English Standard Version
    So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36 (ESV)

What?? Stay on topic. No wants to hear about your secret sins. What is the biblical instruction for followers here...?

Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: And he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding. Proverbs 17:28
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx

Maxx quote   quote   ok, you do not like blacks, or their race{most of them) because they are not equal to whites.

If there is one thing about your debating style which pissses me off, Maxx, it is your penchant for taking whatever I say, putting the worst possible spin on it, and then declaring that that is my position.

Maxx quote   …. resenting the idea that some believe it must be whites fault because of their dysfunctional problem still is no reason to simply sweep them under the rug.

The belief, that the reason why dysfunctional ethnicities are always dysfunctional must he the white’s fault, is so all pervading among dysfunctional races, that it is now officially recognised as Critical Race Theory, and is even being taught in some US schools, over the objection of parents.   The belief that modern white western countries are intrinsically racist and discriminatory towards some ethnicities, was used to justify Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion political commissars demanding racial quotas being installed in too many woke companies, with the result that these companies are now going broke.     DEI is also wrecking the US higher education system, as the recent example of Claudine Gay at Harvard university clearly displayed.   Far from “sweeping them under the rug”, all that claiming that all races are equal has done, is to stoke the fires of resentment among the dysfunctional ethnicities and increase hostility and racism towards white people, and demand racial quotas in everything.     Lastly, left wing political parties pander to the frustrations and resentments of the dysfunctional ethnicities by claiming that they are the champions of such people, and this is further causing harm to western civilisation through identity politics.

Maxx quote            It is obvious you are on the far right republican party.

I am not even a US citizen.     I am an Australian.   And claiming that the Republican Party of the USA is “far right” is another example of you grossly exaggerating reality in order to find some spurious reason to criticise a mainstream political party which you apparently do not support.

Maxx quote      To me it does not matter whose fault, or if it is anyone's fault.

There you go, we agree on something.   The problem is, that the activists from the dysfunctional ethnic grievance industry will never let it go at that.    They never stop blaming white people for the fact that most of the people that they claim to be the champions of, are not intelligent enough to prosper in a technologically advanced western country.     That being the case, I will not stop shooting back at them, and pointing out to them, that the reason why the people that they champion are dysfunctional, is not the white man’s fault at all.

Maxx quote     That does not address the problem.

Whenever you have a problem, the best way to solve it is to look at all the reasons why the problem is occurring, and then suggest solutions.    The problem in white western society, is that most of the people from some ethnicities have low intelligence and that they also have a genetic predisposition to very violent behaviour.     And that is tearing western societies apart, suburb by suburb, and city by city.        We can never even hope to solve this problem if we keep on believing in a false humanitarian ideal that all races are equal.      And then blame the white race when we realise that this humanitarian fantasy is never reflected in real life outcomes. 

Maxx quote     Nor does resenting it to the point where you dislike blacks; rather you should dislike the ones who make the claim that it is the whites fault and i agree that some blacks believe so, but the majority of those who make that claim are whites themselves. 

Once again, I would point out that the belief, that the only thing preventing certain ethnicities from obtaining “equity” with Jews, Asians, and whites is white racism, is almost all pervading among those dysfunctional ethnicities.     And you are correct in saying that too many white people believe this rubbish also.    We even have examples of that on Debate Island.     Most of them are simply low IQ trolls who could not debate themselves out of a wet paper bag.    Or, they simply ignore your invitation to debate this subject.     It is obvious that they know that their own passionately held position can not be justified through reasoned arguments. 

Maxx quote      You also stated that i am as much as a racist as you when i agreed that blacks do not have the intellect we have, which not true.

If you claim that everybody is racist, then you can hardly claim that this categorisation should not apply to you.    Either you are racist, or you are not.     I don’t think that the lefty losers that you apparently consider to be your peer group would accept the idea of degrees of racism.    Especially, if you agree that genetics explains why some races are dysfunctional.    That is a total no, no.     They would scream and shriek from the rooftops that you are a Nazi.  

Maxx quote        You simply understand that they don't have the intelligence; i look for the reasons; and they are genetic.

I know that they are genetic.    For three years, I have been banging that message home on Debate Island to anyone who has the guts to cross swords with me over this subject.     Your problem is, that if you consider yourself to be a leftist humanitarian, then you had better be careful about who you say that to.     Or, you will be labelled “far right” Nazi yourself.   

Maxx quote   Early Europeans had a very long history of learning new things, from religion, philosophy, and science; they built cities, built libraries and so on. They had a stronger learning curve and this ability to learn was passed on to each new generation. African blacks had no such ability. They were a backward tribe almost from their earliest history and that status quo was passed on to each generation. They always lacked the ability to understand what the Europeans had, and this factor kept them at a slow pace to this very day. The ability for a race to learn is dependent on what technology, science, and so on that one has. It would take thousands of generation for these genetics to change. They can and will learn, but the concepts are much harder for them to understand and grasp simply because their race never had or encountered such reasonings' if some far left liberal claim it is us whites fault, do you really think that they will understand why it is the fault of the blacks own genetics? 

The fact that collective IQ seems to be linked to length of civilisation looks pretty obvious to me.    When the first IQ testing programs were considered, there was no real standard with which to compare different intelligence quotients.     So, the standard was set as the most common IQ score for working class white Americans.     That score is 100.      It is now 103.      Living in a technologically advanced society, where multiple, sometimes complex problems need to be solved on a day to day basis, slowly evolves the brain over generations to make it smarter.     I read somewhere that the IQ’s of US blacks is rising even faster than for US whites.      I believe that.     And one day, maybe a hundred, 200 hundred, or more years in the future, the people of dysfunctional ethnicities may attain the same bell curves of IQ as the successful races.     But that day has not arrived yet.     And pretending that all the people from dysfunctional ethnicities are equal in every way to the people of successful races, does nothing except leave the successful races open to the charge of consciously or unconsciously, deliberately holding back the dysfunctional.

Maxx quote  so mr bogan, the main fault of why blacks have a  lower intelligent quotient than we have, is based on dna and genetics.

Agreed.  And I find it funny that you now seem to have accepted that races are unequal?     I must have spent a million words debating with you on that point on another topic, with you stubbornly refusing to accept that separate races even exist.     I would call that progress.

Maxx quote  What may be whites fault is taking them from their home land and enslaving them; keeping them down trodden to this very day; and then point at them and state how dumb they are. 

This is exactly what I am talking about when I say that people like you try to explain away ethnic dysfunction by blaming white people.     First, it is racist to blame all white people for the slave trade.      Lefties do that all the time.      They claim it is absolutely wrong to condemn an entire race, but they never apply that moral principle to the white race.     The entire white race can be condemned as much as anyone likes.     It was attitudes such as yours which first made me realise that so the called “anti racists” were very racist towards my race, and that got me thinking straight.    Slavery existed in every society I have ever examined in my history books.     It was a cultural universal.     My own country, Australia, began with slavery.      The white convicts who were transported to Australia as colonists were in effect, slaves.      Even those who came out as “indentured” people were slaves for a fixed period of time.      Black Africans enslaved other black Africans in Africa, but people like yourself only see white slavery as the reason for African dysfunction.     It is always the white guy who gets it in the neck.         The reason why some ethnicities like African descended people and full blooded Australian aboriginal people are dysfunctional is because most of them they have low to very low IQ, plus a genetic predisposition to violence.      That is not my race’s fault.     And I will defend that position forever.    

RickeyHoltsclawZeusAres42
  • maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    i accept that races are not equal not because of their lower intelligence, but because of the reason of that fact. However i sure you understand that there are many types of equality; regardless of the race. We are all human, we all have lives and personalities and families. Yes we are diverse in many ways but being a human in itself makes one as equal as anyone else.  You are correct in saying one is a racist or not, but again there are varying degrees of it. Racism is but a word that denotes hate or and distrust of a particular group of people which is why i accept that it is inherent with in us due to what you call territorial tribes. Racism did not suddenly spring from whole cloth. Perhaps the word and definition did, but it evolved from ancient humans. However i believed we had a topic on that before. Also a lower I.Q does not follow that they are violent because of it, regardless of what the statistics say. Lower intellect means less opportunities so they will use violence and other means to achieve what they need. We are all violent; our entire human race is based on it.  Ok, so what again if it is not whites fault? You are very defensive on that statement. Weather it is or not will not change the issue nor absolve it, in fact that attitude will only serve to make it worse. Do you think that erasure of whites being to blame will solve these people problems? Their idealism? Their lack of sills to improve themselves? I failed to see anywhere where you have actually proposed a solution. correct me if i am wrong.  @Bogan
    ZeusAres42
    maxx said:
    well since you refuse to address my points, i'll point out something here. What you are saying is a belief in the lord will provide and you also are saying that we should instead follow the food of jesus which is salvation. Yeah. how about giving them the gospel, allowing them to starve to death, and let them enter heaven. a real nice solution rick. Since god will not help the millions of poor people, just let them believe, die and go to heaven. @RickeyHoltsclaw

@maxx ;  What I am saying is the truism that impoverished people, nations, societies, can be given sustenance, provisions, educational aids, intercessors, the ability to sustain essentials such as water and sewage disposal, minimize diseases, access to medical care - BUT - if the heart is not healthy spiritually - if there is no vision, no hope, no sense of purpose, no understanding relevant to one's existence in Time...there will be little to no progress concerning sustainability. 

It is the heart that is the root of defeatism and impoverishment, generation after generation. This is why Progressivism - the Democrat ideology in America, atheism, secular humanism, Marxism, is destroying our society and we grow weaker economically and spiritually each passing day...Progressives-Democrats pursue the secular that does NOT have lasting answers....while the conservative has, for centuries in America, pursued the heart and remedied its ills by including Jesus in our educational endeavors, instruction in righteousness and Biblical values, Biblical principles, supporting healthy families...this teaching began to diminish with Progressive John Dewey in the late 1800's-early 1900's and was ultimately stopped through court precedent like Engel v. Vitale (1962)...for the previous 50-60-years, America has been on a downward spiral ethically, morally, now monetarily, militarily....we are a spiritually, morally, ethically, sick society and the absence of Jesus in the heart of the majority is causation.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    all of what you suggested is already available. Thye just are not getting enough of it.Even if they were, it would not give them anything but more dependence upon others. correct? Aid such as food, free medical, better sewage will not help the get out of where they are, nor will a belief in god, nor hope. The only thing continuous aid will do, is keep them alive for another day; it will not give them skills nor education, nor erase the daily struggle they must face. One can have all the belief and hope in the world, but it will not help them. You take away the aid that they have and they become worse than ever. There are millions of such people in this world, and aid can only stretch so far; and i hate to say it, but the only thing a belief in gospel will do, may be strengthen their spirt to carry on as they are. It will not help them get out of the position that they are in. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    maxx said:
    all of what you suggested is already available. Thye just are not getting enough of it.Even if they were, it would not give them anything but more dependence upon others. correct? Aid such as food, free medical, better sewage will not help the get out of where they are, nor will a belief in god, nor hope. The only thing continuous aid will do, is keep them alive for another day; it will not give them skills nor education, nor erase the daily struggle they must face. One can have all the belief and hope in the world, but it will not help them. You take away the aid that they have and they become worse than ever. There are millions of such people in this world, and aid can only stretch so far; and i hate to say it, but the only thing a belief in gospel will do, may be strengthen their spirt to carry on as they are. It will not help them get out of the position that they are in. @RickeyHoltsclaw

@maxx ; This is true...but if the heart has hope...the body will pursue and persevere. Jesus is hope.

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -  
    well, hope can only go so far rick. I am not sure on the solution myself, save for time. Perhaps in the future we may develop a way to feed the world freely, have a different way of achieving things, and build a better life aside from money. In this life people need food and shelter at the very least. As of today, there is no way to help a million plus people arise from the poverty level. @RickeyHoltsclaw
    RickeyHoltsclaw
  • BoganBogan 451 Pts   -  
    @maxx

maxx quote   i accept that races are not equal not because of their lower intelligence, but because of the reason of that fact.

Your statement appeared illogical to me.    But on further examination, and leaving myself open to a claim by you of misrepresenting your position, I think I know what you mean.    Correct me if I am wrong?    I think that what you are saying, is that all races are equal because eventually, every human race has the capacity to evolve their brains to accept higher learning?       That is a reasonable premise, except for three factors.      The first is, that it ignores that what we are talking about is the here and now.   The second is, that no amount of education can turn a basically low IQ person into a Mensa.   The third is, that dumb people are breeding at a rate far exceeding that of smart people.    Smart white women today are hardly breeding at all.  That is not going to end well.    Here are two examples.    

Man fathers 21 children by 11 different women... and he's only 29

A man aged 29 has fathered 21 children with 11 different women, it emerged yesterday.

Desmond Hatchett's brood came to light after authorities in Tennessee in the U.S. took him to court for non-payment of child support.     He has apparently set a U.S. record but said: 'It just happened.'     He's the daddy: Desmond Hatchett speaks to reporters about his prolific brood    He added that he would not have any more children. 'I'm done. I'll say I'm done,' he said.     Hatchett, who earns a minimal wage, told TV reporters he knows the names and ages of all his offspring.      Their ages range from newborn to 11 years old.    Authorities in Knoxville said they plan to take half of his monthly salary to pay for the youngsters but officials said that would work out to just over £1 a week for each.     His lawyer Keith Pope said: 'The children can't all be supported by Desmond, so the state of Tennessee has had to step in.'

Many Knoxville residents called for him to be castrated.

He even boasted of fathering four children by different women in the same year.    Hatchett's name appeared on court documents 11 times representing 15 of his 21  children.   U.S. authorities are now braced for more women coming forward to claim Hatchett is the father of their children after he appeared on local TV.    He said the women he was involved with all knew he had other children.    One mother, who has two children with Hatchett, said she should get £44 a month but rarely receives any child support.    'It's frustrating, but usually, when I ask he gives it to me,' she said.

Authorities in Knoxville ordered Hatchett to court  to explain how he intends to pay child support?    He arrived for the hearing with just over $600.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black African US man fathers 31 children.

(26) Court Cam: Judge Reprimands Father of 40 CHILDREN (S3) | A&E - YouTube

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dysfunctional ethnicities are that way because in this present day, too many of them have low to very low IQ’s, and the proportion of individuals within those dysfunctional races who are genetically inclined to violent criminal behaviour, is much higher than those individuals within the more successful races.    In other words, it is not the white guy’s fault.      And I for one am utterly fed up of my race being blamed for other races genetic problems.  

Maxx quote    However i sure you understand that there are many types of equality; regardless of the race. We are all human, we all have lives and personalities and families. Yes we are diverse in many ways but being a human in itself makes one as equal as anyone else. 

Human beings are not equal.     That is like saying that all females are beautiful.      Or, that you can take an East End flower girl in London and get Rex Harrison to give her elocution lessons, and she is then indistinguishable from a Bohemian princess.     It is a nice fantasy, but it is not grounded in reality.     Generally speaking, people at the top of society are a lot smarter than the people at the bottom of society.       There are exceptions, and we all love it when some bright spark from the lower classes rises to the top.    Smart people (and beautiful females) are upwardly mobile.    Conversely, the “upper class twit” is a very popular character in many plays and movie productions.  The idea that “all men are equal” started with a bunch of US slave owners, so one can only conclude that they did not consider black people as being “all men.”      Insurance companies know that people are not equal.     They grade car insurance liabilities by suburb in the sure knowledge that people from the upper levels of society are more responsible when driving a car.    The system of “licenses” for everything including cars, trucks, aeroplanes, boats, buses, and business, is so that governments can control who gets what licenses.   Almost everyone may technically apply for a license. But people who are unqualified to operate certain machinery, or who exhibit irresponsible of dishonest behaviour, lose their licenses.  

Maxx quote       You are correct in saying one is a racist or not, but again there are varying degrees of it.

I think that there are varying degrees of racism too.    But you will never convince a low IQ left wing liberal like “Openminded” of that fact.  People such as “Openminded” have “Absolutist” personalities, and they can only think in terms of moral absolutes.      To them, you are either a 100% anti racist, or you are a “far right” Nazi.    Such people are unable to even recognise their own racism, and when you point it out to them, they will use word salads and mental gymnastics to try and explain how their own racism is not really racism at all.    

Maxx quote     Racism is but a word that denotes hate or and distrust of a particular group of people which is why i accept that it is inherent with in us due to what you call territorial tribes.

Like other words in the English language, the word “racism” has evolved over time.      What we call “racism” today, used to be called “racialism” in the early 20th century.       But put simply, it is the opinion that races are not equal, not in physical abilities, intellectual abilities, or even personalities.  (since personalities can be very strongly linked to IQ.)    Under National Socialism, racism graded all humanity into ubermenschen and untermenschen, which just goes to show that Nazis are Absolutist thinkers like “Openminded.”        My favourite definition of “racism” is, “arguing against anything a leftist Liberal believes in.”

Maxx quote     Racism did not suddenly spring from whole cloth. Perhaps the word and definition did, but it evolved from ancient humans. However i believed we had a topic on that before. Also a lower I.Q does not follow that they are violent because of it, regardless of what the statistics say.

A low IQ person is not automatically violent.     But low IQ, and a proneness to violent criminal behaviour is most certainly linked.     Low IQ is a very noticeable condition of people who inhabit the lowest class, and low IQ and violent personalities often cluster within families.        Surprise, surprise, it is the lowest class areas which are where you do not want to wander around by yourself at night.       Lower class minority ghettoes are where retailers and grocery stores close their shops for good because they are fed up of being the subjects of armed robbery, being brazenly shoplifted, and outright looted and trashed by the local populace, who then complain about the lack of shopping facilities.        Lower class, low IQ people are very disproportionately represented in violent crime incarceration rates.      Surprise, surprise, certain ethnicities are also very disproportionately represented in violent crime statistics.     Now, if you are a Liberal who believe that all races are equal, then you can supposedly quite validly point out that therefore, the only possible reason why some races are very much over represented in incarceration rates, is because of white discrimination.     If all races are equal, then there must be something intrinsically wrong with the justice system.      If the reality of widely differing incarceration rates does not match the “correct” CRT ideology, then the only possible explanation is that the white justice system is “obviously” biased against blacks.         So, in the USA, we get the ridiculous idea that since too many black people must be unfairly incarcerated, then black thugs should be given no cash bail to compensate for the “fact” that they are being racially discriminated against.       That potty idea has been catastrophic for crime rates, because its “logic” is based upon an entirely false premise.      Races are not equal.  

Maxx quote   Lower intellect means less opportunities so they will use violence and other means to achieve what they need.

Excuse me?     First you claimed that low IQ and violence is not linked “regardless of what the statistics say”, and then you come up with an excuse to explain why it is linked?    You did not think that one out, Maxx.   Would it be fair to say that continuing to import more people from low IQ and violence prone cultures into white western cultures, is a catastrophically bad idea?   It is easy to make a prediction here, because the portents of social collapse in the USA, Europe, and even Australia are being manifest, right now.          The more that the proportion of dysfunctional, violence prone, welfare prone, and low IQ races becomes in western society, the more dangerous, dysfunctional, and bankrupt our societies are getting.    This is now the new reality in Europe, Australia, and the USA.    The more the population proportion of dysfunctional minorities, the more our civilisation will teeter on the brink of collapse.    Look at the TV images of “mostly peaceful” US cities going up in flames?  Or the Hispanic “migrants” savagely attacking police officers in New York, like a pack of dogs.     Simply conceding that races are not equal, and applying that fact to western immigration standards, will at least slow the rate of progress on the hole we are digging for ourselves, which keeps getting ever deeper.

Maxx quote  We are all violent; our entire human race is based on it. 

Some are a lot more violent than others.     Australia’s homicide rate is 1.8 per 100,000.   The USA’s is five times higher.     Mexico’s rate is at least twice the USA’s rate.     But don’t worry.    With 8 million illegal immigrant Hispanics flooding over your borders in only three years, and diluting the white population, I am sure that eventually, the USA homicide rate will catch up to Mexico’s.    That is something that all Americans can look forward to?      Some races and cultures are much more violent than others, which is why “white flight” occurs whenever African people begin to move into white areas.     One book I read (The Status Seekers by Vance Packard) claimed that real estate agents “seed” black families into white suburbs to panic the whites, and get real estate prices tumbling, and home sales surging.      Which just goes to prove that the greedy devotees of Mammon are a lot smarter than the devotes of racial equality.  

Maxx quote  Ok, so what again if it is not whites fault? You are very defensive on that statement.

I am fed up of my race being blamed for minority dysfunction, and I will defend my race against that now widespread and popular charge among governments and the looney leftist activist caste, which is wrecking my civilisation.       No other race in world history has self flagellated itself so much that it is on track to complete social suicide.    The effects of continuing to pander to the numerous minority grievance industries is getting more obvious every day.     Blaming the Police for high incarceration rates of certain ethnicities has meant that today, local governments are having real trouble finding anybody who is willing to be a police officer, just to endlessly be damned by the media and the minority grievance industry, for putting their lives on the line to protect the public.     Any police officer in Australia who is forced by duty to kill a person claiming aboriginal ancestry, has just killed his own career.    The aboriginal grievance industry and the media will hound him, and demand that governments sanction him, regardless of circumstances.     Just for the record, aboriginal women are 15 times more likely to be either murdered, or end up in hospital through the actions of their spouses, than for any other ethnicity in Australia.

Western armies today are finding it very hard to recruit new soldiers.     That is hardly surprising, when our countries are being invaded every day by immigrants, some of whom are from what I consider enemy countries who hate our guts.     1 person in 37 in Australia today arrived in the last 12 months.     That looks like an invasion to me.    In Britain, pro Palestinian activists are now wilfully defacing British war memorials, arguably the most sacred icons of British civilisation.    On Australia Day, an Australian man was arrested by Victoria Police for carrying an Australian flag.     The reason was, because there were 30,000 activists marching through the streets of Melbourne tearing down statues of Captain Cook, and threatening to trash the city centre    So, instead of arresting the violent activists, too many of whom were imported immigrants waving Palestinian flags, the police went after an Australian carrying an Australian flag on Australia day, claiming that he was “inciting violence.”       To myself and many other Australians, that is a bloody outrage, and a prime example of how immigration, multiculturalism,  and leftism is changing our once peaceful society for the worse.          So, I will use my keyboard to fight for my people and our country from the leftists who only want to destroy the system that they prefer to live under.       And I will fight to defend my race from the monstrous charge that we are responsible for all dysfunctional race’s social problems.        

Maxx quote  Weather it is or not will not change the issue nor absolve it, in fact that attitude will only serve to make it worse.

Rubbish.    “Evil persists where good men do nothing.”   What should white people do then?     Just apathetically keep watching our countries go down the gurgler?     And just keep suffering the slings and arrows of the dysfunctional minority grievance industries?     Those people can never be appeased.      Their entire profitable business model depends upon creating white guilt, which they can then exploit to get special concessions and exemptions from the common law for their own particular races.    That is the essence of DEI.     This is especially disturbing when imported dysfunctional minorities have values, attitudes and behaviours diametrically opposite to that of the host population.      Western government are now so afraid of the “ethnic vote” that they are trashing the western world’s most treasured icons (like freedom of speech) in order to appease the least productive, the counter productive, the criminal, and the unappeasable 

Maxx quote     Do you think that erasure of whites being to blame will solve these people problems?

I don’t.     But dumb people never think ahead.      The Rhodesian blacks once rejoiced in tossing white farmers of their farms.     So, Rhodesia, once called “the breadbasket of Africa” is now another failed black state.      Now, the Rhodesian blacks are starving to death and can only exist with food aid from the UN.      Real smart, huh?     And real smart for the western activists who clamoured for black majority rule.   South Africa is next.      Instead of people such as your good self being advocates of blacks, you would be more sensible if you became an advocate for whites.    You know, the people who run things, and who go to work everyday, and pay the taxes that support black welfare.   Because without whites (and Asians and Jews) to grow the food, create the jobs, and pay the welfare, most blacks everywhere would starve to death.      And the only thanks we get is to be sneered at by minority race baiters, and to be labelled as the cause of the dysfunctional races own genetic problems.  

Maxx quote  Their idealism? Their lack of skills to improve themselves? I failed to see anywhere where you have actually proposed a solution. correct me if i am wrong.

The first step in solving any problem is to objectively identify the reasons that are causing it.    You are the one who wants to keep sweeping the true reason for minority dysfunction under the carpet, probably because of some silly idea that you are being noble and virtuous.     You are not being virtuous.     You are being a bloody fool who cannot understand how rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic will not stop your ship of state from hitting the iceberg.       Multiculturalism, Tammany Hall politics, and Identity Politics is destroying the western world.    If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.    Turn away from the Dark Side, maxx.       Your people, your civilisation, and your country, need you. 

• maxxmaxx 1135 Pts   -   edited February 14
    When i said that races are equal, I do not mean their intelligence, nor anything of that sort. we are equal because we all are human, we all have personalities, families and lives we live. Also when i said that underprivileged people when lacking opportunities,  may resort to violence to get what they need, i did not specify blacks, i specify all underprivileged people.Their are a lot of poor people in this world and if one can not get food, or shelter they may resort to stealing for it. However i do have a question for you; if by some sudden miracle, the majority of these blacks who are ghetto born suddenly had the financial means to live equally and independently as many as us whites do, if they were suddenly on equal footing to the ability of college and learning and they stopped blaming us whites for their historical woes; would you stop being racist toward them? I may be wrong, but i do not think so; you would simply find another reason to continue hating them.   another question: Since the crime rate is higher for blacks that whites; what in your opinion is the reason? @Bogan
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6059 Pts   -  
    Remember that lady, Mother Teresa, who claimed that the poor and sick people's suffering is noble and they should be grateful to god for letting them experience it? Rickey with his "They will be helped if they read the Bible" is very similar to her.

"Hey, I am a poor woman living in Tanzania. My husband left me, I have no skills, and 7 children to feed. Please help!"
    "Here, read this book."
    "Huh?"
    "Read it, and you will be fine."
    "Listen, one of my children has not eaten in 7 days... He is about to die..."
    "And the god will accept him with open arms."

And then they wonder why Christians get such a bad rep.