frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Should kids be playing ROBLOX?

Debate Information

Many people play a game called ROBLOX. Most of these people are kids. Why am I asking this question? It is because of many things. Now, ROBLOX is full of online daters, scammers,trollers,etc. What do you guys think?
  1. Live Poll

Should kids play ROBLOX?

16 votes
    1. Yes! They get to learn something!
      56.25%
    2. Heck no! Letting kids date a stranger?
      43.75%
  2. Live Poll

Is ROBLOX safe?

16 votes
    1. Yes
      68.75%
    2. Naahhhhh
      31.25%
  3. Live Poll

What should kids be playing?

16 votes
    1. GTA like duhhhh
      25.00%
    2. Minecraft because I have no life
      31.25%
    3. Kids should read books, and then listen to Gucci gang
        6.25%
    4. Just stop with these questions. Read books and Tetris k.
      37.50%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 143 Pts   -  
    I don't think it is safe for kids because there are news about sex room in this game. However, I also don't agree with the parents who say that we should allow this game to kids with parental controls. In my opinion, these parental locks and controls will increase their curiosity. There are several games that kids can play like bike racing games, bubble shooting games and puzzle games. If they want to be stick with PlayStation then there are many options like Snake Pass, Rayman Legends, Overcooked 2 and Minecraft. Therefore, my vote is against Roblox and I am suggesting any other game instead of it. 
    RosawaltonJGXdebatePRO
  • RosawaltonRosawalton 12 Pts   -  
    Awesome content it was bike racing games........!!! <3
    JGXdebatePRO
    Keep it mind Cocospy!!
    Professional Technologist & Gamer. 
  • ShamgurdShamgurd 27 Pts   -  
    as someone who has grown up on video games and started play roblox basically when it came out. not much of what you said was correct @BonitaVanhooser

the ''sex rooms'' i think you are talking about they put on the new and it was fake and not true, the mechanics in that video or new article was 1 i remember pretty well, it was used to ride car,horses, carrying your friends on you back, and anything else sitting down. It is 100% harmless till you look at it with a corrupted mind. Its not the game its you.

plz parents all around, do not waste your money buying a ps4,xbox1, or gaming pc and make your child play games like overcooked or snakepass. I have been told many time at a young age i have a mature mind or "more grown up mind'' then usual and it is 100% because of gaming.

here are some benefits of children on online games
    1.they wont grow up to be so sensitive, people have been yelling at me since i was 8 and i just keep living,if its about the cussing , your kid is gonna learn the words anyways. Its on you to teach them to not use them. They will hear them in school and public even places like walmart....it happens

2. they will hear older people and that will make them look up to those people especially when that person is good at the game and it helps them mature and not be a uncontrolled child

3. is a tool. you want them to behave? remind them they wouldn't be able to talk to theyre friend nor playing videos by you grounding them from 1 thing

not angry just annoying to hear all the fake things that come out to attack gaming when we have worse problems in this world/country that we need to pay attention to instead of these little petty things that arent affecting anyone