The Executive Office conundrum. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.


The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The Executive Office conundrum.
in Politics

By John_C_87John_C_87 164 Pts

Do we vote for a one person to display ability to be a President?

Do we vote as employer to promote a President?

About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

  • TKDBTKDB 207 Pts
    Winning Argument ✓
    @John_C_87

    You're welcome.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 1714 Pts
    Winning Argument ✓
    I have long opposed the institute of presidency, believing that one person should not have so much power over a nation. Especially since typically a significant fraction of the population votes against the person, but does not get any representation of their views.

    A parliament republic is a better system, in my view. In that system, the executive power is in the hands of the parliament, which consists of a large number of individuals. This assures that almost all possible (and reasonable) views are represented to, at least, some extent.



Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +



Arguments

  • TKDBTKDB 207 Pts
    I think that the Voters of the country, should vote for the individual, who represents the entire country as much as possible, as a whole, instead of representing this or that group of constituents, because some, when they are making campaign statements, aren't speaking to the Voting public, as a whole, but rather to their individual constituents, or follower fanbases?

    As we speak, there plenty of political representatives who are doing just that, campaigning towards their individual constituents, or follower fanbases, when they have a news media camera before their individual faces?

    Whether, out, in the public domain, or at a TV stations, news media outlet, sound stage? 
  • John_C_87John_C_87 164 Pts
    TKDB said:
    I think that the Voters of the country, should vote for the individual, who represents the entire country as much as possible, as a whole, instead of representing this or that group of constituents, because some, when they are making campaign statements, aren't speaking to the Voting public, as a whole, but rather to their individual constituents, or follower fanbases?

    As we speak, there plenty of political representatives who are doing just that, campaigning towards their individual constituents, or follower fanbases, when they have a news media camera before their individual faces?

    Whether, out, in the public domain, or at a TV stations, news media outlet, sound stage? 
    So how do you see that between the two principle as guideline.

    Do we vote for a one person to display ability to be a President?

    Do we vote as employer to promote a person as President?



  • TKDBTKDB 207 Pts
    @John_C_87

    You can vote, however you choose to.

    And I'm going to do the same.

  • John_C_87John_C_87 164 Pts
    @TKDB ;

    Yes, and do you feel your vote by its power makes a person a President. Like you are a boss wo interviews people for a job and hires one person. Or is the vote simply allowing one person an opportunity as a united state to achieve by ability the stature of President through the executive office.

    You can vote, however you choose to.

    Provided I can vote. Provided I can defend legality of my vote. Votes have been disqualified in legal precedent.

    I am sorry the answer there is no riddle for a vote cast on Presidency is not available for you. Though your honesty is commended. Thank you. 


  • John_C_87John_C_87 164 Pts
    TKDB said:
    @John_C_87

    You can vote, however you choose to.

    And I'm going to do the same.

    So how is that to convince me there is no conundrum? Do you feel men have been a Presadera when elected to the Executive office? Have they been a voice in representation of all woman in any way?
     
  • John_C_87John_C_87 164 Pts
    MayCaesar said:

    A parliament republic is a better system, in my view. In that system, the executive power is in the hands of the parliament, which consists of a large number of individuals. This assures that almost all possible (and reasonable) views are represented to, at least, some extent.

    @MayCaesar ;

    You kind of miss the point of President. A man who sits for the future of all men. In basic principle all men are created equal by their creator a self-evident truth. Most men, all woman, Parliament, many an elected hope of President, representative of the House, dictators, and Kings and Queens have been eluded by basic principle. President of the United State is/was a military recognition not a public or political one. 


Sign In or Register to comment.

Back To Top

DebateIsland.com

| The Best Online Debate Experience!
2019 DebateIsland.com, All rights reserved. DebateIsland.com | The Best Online Debate Experience! Debate topics you care about in a friendly and fun way. Come try us out now. We are totally free!

Contact us

customerservice@debateisland.com
Awesome Debates
BestDealWins.com
Terms of Service

Get In Touch