frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

In this Debate

There are no Biblical contradictions only, the deceitful suggestions of contradiction out of context

Debate Information

When looking throughout the post on Bible contradictions, first and foremost there are no Bible contradictions.the Bibles the word of God.

I had realized, no one ever actually intended for the person reading the post, to examine the claimed contradictions, or to actual do any research.thats called deceit.

I've also realized, that the post came from the American atheist society ( atheists don't exist),
Intending to apply the context of different situations, or subjects, as if they were related to each other.

The other problem is that comparisons actually were not comparisons. They were not comparing the same situations or subjects.

The were simple comparing what would given the syntax of a statement, to a statement with a different syntax. 

I'd suggest someone researching the word syntax.

Rather the collection of obvious false statements regarding the bibles contradictions was vague excerpts, intended to imagine a contradiction.

Hilariously, 
The intention of asserting a contradiction, Is insisting that something can not be true which implies the inverse, what is consistent is what is true. So atheists by manner of intentional deceit have shown atheists to be liars. 

In stating a fact, considering that people are logically capable of understanding the difference between consistency of the truth , as it relates to to what is true it's obvious then, they are capable of understanding the Bible is historically accurate but moreso is  also overall, completely accurate, because it's True.

Now, addressing the deceit, is something I intended to do to make notice and awareness and bring to the awareness of a peoples own intentional dishonesty concerning the statements.

Debra AI Prediction

For
Predicted To Win
100%
Likely
0%
Unlikely

Details +

For:

0% (0 Points)

Against:

0% (0 Points)

Votes: 0

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Rounds: 1

Time Per Round: Blitz - 15 Minutes Per Round

Voting Period: 7 Days

Round 1

Voting

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Round 1 | Position: For
    jesusisGod777jesusisGod777 115 Pts   -  
    Does this thing auto-correct a message before it posts? I'm noticing half of the time parts of the text I wrote are missing.