The Pope has lost his mind! Can you change mine? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

In this Debate

The Pope has lost his mind! Can you change mine?
in Religion

By YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 420 Pts

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 703 Pts
    It’s only bizarre to a religious nut like you maybe go online and look at the actual kiss it’s a symbolic gesture calling for peace ,you never mentioned either that he kissed the president of Sudan’s feet as a gesture also .......Your hatred of fellow Christians is baffling and indeed hilarious as it’s from a typical American religious nut who follows a site called “End of Times “ 

Maybe the Pope should do as you and a fair proportion of fellow American Christians should do as in attack everyone who’s not a Christian and not American 
    ZeusAres42