frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Atheism - An Insolent Child?

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42 ; Okay, child.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    RickeyD said:
    Yes, we have all gathered that you you have the mental age of a child by now. thanks anyway though.

Plaffelvohfen

• @RickeyD So what was it that actually made you an Atheist and what actually motivates you to troll?
    Plaffelvohfen

• ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2763 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    This is basically @RickeyD arguments and as far as they will ever go:

What a sad pathetic retarded childish troll he is indeed. Now I'm done @RickeyD
    Plaffelvohfen

@ZeusAres42 Okay, child.
    ZeusAres42smoothie

• Okay, child.
    Plaffelvohfen

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

***** ; Obviously, you're a coward and a ? 

Says the internet warrior who attacks everyone from his screen like the cowardly dog you are , you’re also a compulsive even your fellow Christians say so.

You been challenged several times about your homosexuality which no one here has a problem with so why do you attack others for your sexuality? It’s like your angry at yourself for being homosexual let that rage go and your boozing isn’t helping the situation is it?
    smoothiePlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    @RickeyD

***** Okay, child. 

Maybe you could get a Butt Hurt form from your buddy @TKDB he has plenty of them and fill out your complaints and file straight away , are many tears involved in your hurt feelings? 
    smoothiePlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • @Dee

It's clear to me now that this guy isn't even religious. His intention was never to defend or sell the Christian faith. I mean if it was he has been doing an extremely bad job about it. In fact his only motive here was/is to troll both religious people as well as non religious people but not only for their religions or non religious views but for other things about them too which is now very apparent. His only motive is to troll.

The only thing left to do now is either don't feed these trolls anything by just ignoring them. Or bake a cake and feed them their own words back to them. They will soon get bored and eventually get lost.

DeesmoothiePlaffelvohfen

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Yes he’s a troll and actually never read a bible his ignorance is appalling, he is also homosexual but is in denial little realizing we don’t care about his sexuality and I believe he’s a former alcoholic , the poor man needs help.

@TKDB is in a tie for Troll of the year award but faces stiff competition from @RickeyD , I see the is either saying “you’re off topic” or “ report me to Aarong if you have a problem” , they are his only options as he doesn’t even know what he’s saying anymore and cannot defend even one of the constant lies or bits of nonsense he posts anymore 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • VickINTJVickINTJ 2 Pts   -   edited December 2019
    I have redacted my comment as a troll is hardly worth my words.