frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Impossible To Simultaneously Be A Democrat And A Christian. The Democratic Party Is Anti-Christian

124»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Happy_Killbot - What a cop out.  If you somehow "know I was online", then why didn't you message me?  I keep the P.C. which I use for this past-time open on Debate Island, but might be away doing other work on another P.C. (business or be with a client), or having lunch, or even out, without switching this one off.  I may be totally absent, although this P.C. is logged in, so you must have psychic powers, pal.

Besides, I'm not interested in what TOPIC you set up, without me.  I challenged you to a debate and I nominated the topic, which was to debate a particular spiritual experience, which I was to nominate.  So anything you discussed with others, pants-on-fire, is irrelevant.  Play it straight now. Do you or don't you want to debate ME, not anyone else, on this topic, as per the original challenge, i.e. that you specifically debate ME.  No-one else?
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

**** which was to debate a particular spiritual experience, 

A card trick by Shin Lim?
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @Dee ; It is natural for you, Dee, to defend your spiritual father but you will reap what you sow.

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6082 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

"Clearly they meant X" is not an argument. Their actual words do not say anything about restricting people's ability to move to the US. You are welcome to cite an exact passage where a Founding Father speaks openly in favor of restricted border crossing; until you do, all you have to make your case with is your imagination.

Crime rates have been steadily going down for the last century or so, with occasional temporary spikes. This is not just the case in the US; it is like this in virtually all countries, with the exception of war-torn ones. The US in particular has been having increasingly severe immigration laws starting in the early 20th century, yet the numbers of immigrants have been increasing steadily, including from the allegedly dangerous countries, and have not had any significant impact on the crime rates. So where are the horrors your conservative friends have been warning you about?
    "Left" and "right" wing both represent scaremongers, just on different subjects, coming up with problems that do not exist and proclaiming that only the hand of the Big Brother can solve them. It has been like this for centuries, and will be like this for centuries to come.

This country has had a complete open border policy until, if I am correct, 1913. That is just a historical fact, however inconvenient it is for your narrative.
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited March 2020

As usual you lie.  If you think the crime rate across the world has not increased since 1920, you are out of your tiny mind.  Just sit down quietly somewhere and think about that with an open honest heart and acknowledge your heinous and egregious deception.  They are going down now in the U.S., for the first time in decades, thanks to our new law and order President's policies.  

You are the one who said that governments orchestrate fear-mongering campaigns.  Now you are backing away trying to transfer half of the blame to an innocent party, the story of leftism.  Atheist's arguments are like wrestling with a column of smoke.  They change direction with whatever wind is blowing.  So dishonest.  I can't even be bothered with your silliness, May.  

Now you try to defend the inordinate number of mass-shootings under Obama and no other President, before or since, by a bland, one-size-fits-all, unfounded, unsubstantiated claim that both sides of government promulgate scare mongering.  Yeah right.  I don't see Conservatives bolting themselves to the scary Geta Thunberg or David Hogg, peddling the scary Climate Change bogey man.  I see the leftist, crony-capitalist donor class funding their speaking tours, flights, accommodation, meal tickets and venues.  I see only left wing news hacks and schills trumpeting the same tune, not any conservative media.  I don't see any mass shootings under this government every month, unlike the scary Obama shite-show.  These people have been exposed, the paid "actors" exposed, who were at every one of them thousands of miles apart.  You are naive and stoopid.

I don't see Conservative dollars funding BLM, Antifa or MS-13, or the Women's dumb march and the like.  I don't see Conservative money backing riots and protesters over Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination.  I don't see conservative dollars backing University riots against Milo Yianopoulos.  I don't see conservative dollars backing radical activists at all, who take to our streets and smash in shop fronts, torch cars and burn our flag.  But, yet, according to you, it's on both sides.  Yeah right.  Lefties are scumbags, illiterate, spoilt, violent, undisciplined and immoral brats, cluelessly ignorant, otherwise they'd not be lefties.  You can't possibly be a lefty unless you are  ignorant.  Their behaviour is ignorant, their arguments are ignorant and their moral compass is not just ignorant, they don't have one.  Witness their litany of lies in these forums, which you just added to.

The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.