frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Be aware of the cults that frequent these forums...

Debate Information

Beware of the cult members frequenting these Groups that deny the Deity of Jesus Christ!

Jesus Christ the Son is coequal with God the Father concerning their Deity as is the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ, concerning His flesh, is obedient to the Father in all things…this does NOT nullify the deity of Jesus but substantiates a delineation of authority in the Godhead for righteousness and order and as our example.

God the Father loves the Son and has given ALL things into His hand…this includes your salvation and Jesus has warned you that unless you believe He is “I AM”…you will die in your sins (John 8:24; Exodus 3:14).

Belief in Jesus as God who died to pay our sin-debt is what separates Heaven from Hell, Life from death, Light from darkness, cults/sects from Christianity-Truth. If you reject the deity of Jesus Christ you have stumbled over the Stumbling Stone (Romans 9:33; Isaiah 28:16) and you will not see life in God’s Kingdom!

PlaffelvohfenDeeHappy_KillbotAlofRIZeusAres42xlJ_dolphin_473Keal192NXQ2Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    ****** Beware of the cult members frequenting these Groups

Thanks for that , I’ve taken that advice which is why I mostly ignore or mock the Christian cult members on here 

PlaffelvohfenAlofRISkepticalOneBlastcat
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD 

BITE Model Analysis of the "Atheist cult" compared to what Rickey Routinely posts:

PlaffelvohfenAlofRIDeeSkepticalOnexlJ_dolphin_473LiamThePerson
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Happy_Killbot

Thats some list @RickeyD will go into a rage now 
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473Blastcat
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    @Dee If he sees it that is...  Who knows? Maybe if he tries to dispute any of the "yes" marks, he will realize that he is trying to be a cult leader or is in a cult himself.
    PlaffelvohfenDeeAlofRI
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    That is true; everyone who rejects the Great Flying Potato Monster is a member of the denialist cult. You will all be converted into a vegetable soup, agonizingly slowly eaten by the Master!

Jesus has already been converted; I think he was made into a beet soup. Will need to check; just let me take a look at my Tarot cards...
    PlaffelvohfenSkepticalOneAlofRIBlastcat
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    Beet is O.K.. As long as it's not carrot or Pumpkin. I've had all the orange stuff I can stomach for a while!

Ever notice how much @RickeyD resembles Charly Brown with his love and adoration of "The Great Pumpkin in the White House Garden."?
    MayCaesar