frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

WHY DO ATHEISTS & LIBERALS WORSHIP THE GRECO-ROMAN PHILOSOPHERS & ISLAM BUT NOT CHRIST?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

**** Still demonstrating your comprehension skills, I see, Dee.

You mean like destroying your feeble arguments 

****Go take another look and get it right this time. 

I already did your You tube video by a guy who only the KKK listen to is not very convincing 

****I have rebutted the last post by @TGMasterX.

You haven’t he gave you a hammering and you sulked as usual 

****When are you, @MayCaesar@piloteer@TGMasterX@RadicalCentrist going to debate the content of the videos, the moral philosophy, the purpose, the implications and the end-game, the true Agenda of this 1800 year-long campaign of slaughter by Islam, that has never ceased?

You really mean you’ve no response to the following .........Like the slavery questions you refused to answer and here you go again deflecting......

Christian persecution of paganism under Theodosius I

Religious Persecution

The Persecution of paganism under Theodosius I began in 381, after the first couple of years of his reign as  co-emperor in the eastern part of the Roman Empire. In the 380s, Theodosius I reiterated Constantine's ban on animal sacrifices, prohibited haruspicy on pain of death, pioneered the criminalization of magistrates who did not enforce anti-pagan laws, broke up some pagan associations and destroyed pagan temples.

Between 389 and 391 he issued the "Theodosian decrees," which established a practical ban on paganism;[1]visits to the temples were forbidden, the remaining pagan holidays were abolished, the sacred fire in the Temple of Vesta in the Roman Forum was extinguished as the Vestal Virgins were disbanded, and auspices and witchcraft were deemed punishable offenses. Theodosius refused to restore the Altar of Victory in the Senate House, as requested by pagan Senators.

In 392 he became emperor of the whole empire (the last one to be so). From this moment until the end of his reign in 395, while pagans remained outspoken in their demands for toleration,[2][3]he authorized or participated in the destruction of many temples, holy sites, images and objects of piety throughout the empire[4][5][6][page needed][7][page needed][8]in actions by Christians against major pagan sites.[9]He issued a comprehensive law that prohibited any public pagan ritual,[10]and was particularly oppressive of Manicheans.[11]He is likely to have suppressed the Ancient Olympic Games, whose last record of celebration is 393.[12]

Blastcat
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Dee - LOL!  So where's this "thorough hammering" by TGMasterX ?  I think you need to refresh your page.  LOL.  What's this below?  It's a copy of my reply to him which he has failed to respond to.  None of you have addressed my argument, the content in the two videos.  Not one of you. Not you, not MayCaesar.,  piloteer,  TGMasterX RadicalCentrist . Where are your rebuttals?  You just keep running back to raining buckets of whines about Christianity.  How does whining about Christianity "hammer" an argument that is about Islam?  Liberal Logic 101?  Atheist abortion of topic 101?  Sure is.  As I said before, debate the videos or STFU.

Here's my response to TGMasterX, which you claim does not exist and which he has not yet responded to  ...
    Grafix said:
    @TGMasterX -  I am not here and nor did I start this topic to debate the religion of atheism.  I don't care what you choose to believe.  Atheism is of no interest to me whatsoever.  I care only that atheists distort truths and peddle fabrications about Christianity, which fabrications scholarship and the facts repudiate, yet atheism clings to these fabrications, as you have likewise mightily done in the following sentence .....
    None of what you just said is substantial scientific proof. All stories told by people, then changed and altered to make God seem a better person. I was not questioning Jesus' existence, there might well have been a figure called Jesus in the past, but the miracles and the claims Jesus made are untrue. 

You are not worth communicating with if you cannot demonstrate you are prepared to extend the courtesy to fellow commenters of at least reading their posts.  It is obvious you did not read mine.  That paragraph reveals readily enough that you are a lazy debater, too lazy to read the arguments of others, only interested in your own argument, which is off-topic here.  If you cannot extend to me the courtesy of reading my posts, then why should I extend to you the courtesy of reading your posts?  If it happens too often, then I do eventually ignore them, as I ignore most of Dee's posts, because she is a lazy debater.

I'm not interested in your opinion on whether or not God exists.  I'm damned certain you, as a bigoted atheist, are not interested in my opinion on that either.  The absence of evidence is not proof of whether or not anything exists, yet that is what you base your unscientific conclusion upon after appealing to science.  LOL!.  In the rigors of science it is NEVER taken as the cue to conclude a negative, EVER.

If you had read the listed scholarly record, you would have come to accept that no science need be involved, because each item references M A T E R I A L evidence on the record.  The only thing scholars needed to do, which they have done, is authenticate and date it.  Done and dusted.  

Please don't yabber on about your atheistic looney tunes of whether or not God exists.  It's off-topic here.  What is on-topic is, that given that Christ was a recognized prophet and preacher of peace, credited with the wisest philosophy of all - by over 3 billion people - why then can't atheists even discuss the philosophy, without the need for religion or faith to be involved? Simply discuss it's merits as a set of values for any society to live by.  What's gobsmacking about the ignorant attitude of atheism, is that Christ was the author of our Western ethos and Western culture, the very one atheists live in, yet they won't discuss that ethos, instead they just bash the author and His followers, while supporting a culture which slaughters 90,000 Christians per annum.  Some philosophy.

The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
  • TGMasterXTGMasterX 163 Pts   -  
    @Grafix
    Okay, mate. First of all, the reason I didn't reply is that I have school. Also, all you were doing was sulking and not debating, no new points or things to refute.

Anyway, let me start with some facts. It is not just Christians who are abused, in case you didn't know. Atheists are not treated well either in some places. Discrimination against atheists may also comprise negative attitudes, prejudice, hostility, hatred, fear, or intolerance towards atheists and Atheism. Because we define Atheism in various ways, those discriminated against or persecuted on the grounds of being atheists might not have been considered atheists in a different time or place. 13 Muslim countries officially punish Atheism or apostasy by death. At the same time "the overwhelming majority" of the 193 member states of the United Nations "at best discriminate against citizens who have no belief in a god and at worst can jail them for offences dubbed blasphemy".

Also, not all Atheists support Islam's worse actions. Several religions and communities strongly support Islam.
    While you are against racism towards Christians, I would appreciate it if you didn't describe my belief as 'loony' or 'bigoted.'
    JGXdebatePRO
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6097 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Grafix

I am referring to how this phrase was used by Christians, not by Jesus in the Bible. You are free to take a time travel machine, go to the cities Christians were purging of unbelievers and tell them that they are only being taught powerful lessons of their moral duty.

"Watch this video, then we will talk" is not a very powerful debating strategy. If you want to have a discussion on it, then provide me with some takeaways from that video, and I will respond.

Once again, I am not interested in your quality judgement of my character. I am debating the subject and only the subject. Are you so insecure that you cannot disagree with someone without needing to believe that they are somehow inferior to you?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

****  LOL!  So where's this "thorough hammering" by TGMasterX ?  

None are so blind as those who cannot see 

What's this below?  It's a copy of my reply to him which he has failed to respond to.  None of you have addressed my argument, the content in the two videos.  Not one of you. Not you, not MayCaesar.,  piloteer,  TGMasterX RadicalCentrist . Where are your rebuttals?  

Why would I need to respond to a video of a failed preacher who’s banned from speaking at several places in the US on account of his bigotry ? I know the KKK like him that’s hardly an endorsement also he changed his name to Bill Warner so as not to bring further shame on his family 

****You just keep running back to raining buckets of whines about Christianity.  

Ehhhh no , I asked you to address the wanton destruction of classical civilisation by your lot but like slavery you’re running again

*****How does whining about Christianity "hammer" an argument that is about Islam?  

How does whining about Islam "hammer" an argument that demonstrates the wanton destruction of  classical civilization?

****Liberal Logic 101?  Atheist abortion of topic 101?  Sure is.  As I said before, debate the videos or STFU.

I don’t respond to hate videos by KKK supporters like you and your family 

****Here's my response to TGMasterX, which you claim does not exist and which he has not yet responded to  ...

Thats a cop out  nothing more .......

Here is what Grafix is running from ..(again ).......

Religious Persecution

The Persecution of paganism under Theodosius I began in 381, after the first couple of years of his reign as  co-emperor in the eastern part of the Roman Empire. In the 380s, Theodosius I reiterated Constantine's ban on animal sacrifices, prohibited haruspicy on pain of death, pioneered the criminalization of magistrates who did not enforce anti-pagan laws, broke up some pagan associations and destroyed pagan temples.

Between 389 and 391 he issued the "Theodosian decrees," which established a practical ban on paganism;[1]visits to the temples were forbidden, the remaining pagan holidays were abolished, the sacred fire in the Temple of Vesta in the Roman Forum was extinguished as the Vestal Virgins were disbanded, and auspices and witchcraft were deemed punishable offenses. Theodosius refused to restore the Altar of Victory in the Senate House, as requested by pagan Senators.

In 392 he became emperor of the whole empire (the last one to be so). From this moment until the end of his reign in 395, while pagans remained outspoken in their demands for toleration,[2][3]he authorized or participated in the destruction of many temples, holy sites, images and objects of piety throughout the empire[4][5][6][page needed][7][page needed][8]in actions by Christians against major pagan sites.[9]He issued a comprehensive law that prohibited any public pagan ritual,[10]and was particularly oppressive of Manicheans.[11]He is likely to have suppressed the Ancient Olympic Games, whose last record of celebration is 393.[12]

Blastcat
    @TGMasterX - There you go again, completely off-topic.  I said loudly, plainly, and at great length, this topic is not about the atheist world view, religion or whatever.  I put up two videos in evidence of a culture which atheists refuse to discuss.  You are, like the rest of the atheists on this page,refusing to discuss that culture's philosophy of 1800 years of slaughter, still doing it to this day, 90,000 Christians slaughtered a year.  What motivates this?  What is the Agenda?  What does it mean for our Western culture?  Why has it been relentless for 1800 years?  Why do atheists ignore it?  Why do atheists refuse to discuss it?

This topic is not about the persecution of atheism at all.  It is only about why atheism supports and admires two cultures, the Greco-Roman and Islamic cultures, but not the Christian philosophy.  Atheists set themselves up as having high "ideals", yet have no recognised "ideal" at all.  They claim to admire intellectual endeavour and philosophy. but have no philosophy of their own.

When one attempts to discuss why they worship at the altars of those two cultures, while ignoring the philosophy of Christianity, they refuse to discuss the philosophy of Christianity.  I find this really unhinged, given the fact that Christianity civilized nations, many nations, and gave us our Western ethos and Western culture, the very culture which atheists live in, yet they point blank refuse to discuss this ethos without involving religion or faith or God and the atrocities of Christianity, none of which are relevant to the philosophy.  Why can't they simply discuss the philosophy as a cultural system under which a society can live?

Instead of engaging that, they just launch into a damning accusatory litany of all the abominations of Christianity's history, ignoring the moral ethos which Christ taught, which is the actual philosophy of Christianity, leaving the spiritual and religious issues out of it.  No matter how hard one tries to forge an intelligent discussion on that moral ethos and philosophy, they dodge it like the plague and fall back to their default position of bashing Christianity with fake and false fabrications about its past history.  Even if all of their claims were true, it is still off-topic, running from the subject.  They seem oblivious to the fact that they are happy to discuss the Greo-Roman philosophy and ignore their atrocities, but refuse to do the same when discussing the philosophy of Christianity, instead focusing fettishly on its atrocities of the past.  It's bigotry unhinged. 

That's the topic here and not the so-called "persecution" of atheists.  I have yet to read about an atheist slaughtered for his beliefs, let alone they being slaughtered persistently for 1800 years.
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    @MayCaesar - You wrote ...
    I am referring to how this phrase was used by Christians, not by Jesus in the Bible. You are free to take a time travel machine, go to the cities Christians were purging of unbelievers and tell them that they are only being taught powerful lessons of their moral duty.
    Christians do not use the phrase "sword of fire" to describe the way Christianity expanded in the context that you used it.  Only atheists and anti-Christians distort it that way, as you just did, deliberately and falsely.  You lie, May, when you claim Christians use it that way, because there is not a Christian alive who believes it even means what you claimed it did.  It doesn't mean that at all.  I just told you what it means, but now you try to reverse the blame for its fake use in that way back onto Christians.  Your duplicitous arguments that are so transparent and fake, really are a piece of work.   Then you claim ...
    "Watch this video, then we will talk" is not a very powerful debating strategy. If you want to have a discussion on it, then provide me with some takeaways from that video, and I will respond.
    What?  So you only want to discuss the video content, without putting in the effort of watching it? ... while expecting me to put in the effort of repeating its content in type on this page, when you could simply obtain that by watching it? Why would you trust me?  I could type anything?  Are you for real?  If you are not prepared to watch it, then I will call you out for that and claim that atheism is   A     B  I  G       F  A  T      F  R  A  U  D    You are still looking for hedges to hide behind, seeking excuses not to watch it.  Why do you need excuses?  I know the rea'sons as already stated and you know I am right about those too, otherwise you would have rebutted those accusations concerning the Agenda of atheism and Islam.

You are not  debating the subject.  You are running from it so fast i can't see you for the cloud of smoke behind you, as you burn up the bitumen.  If you claim you are debating the subject, then where are your comments on the content of the two videos?  A big fat blank page, May.  A great big fat pathetic blank page, just like atheism's absence of a philosophy of its own or any ideology of its own.  A fraud.

i am not giving "quality judgements" on your character.  I am passing judgement on your arguments, your modus operandi, your lack of logical reasoning , deceptions  and duplicitous claims..
  • TGMasterXTGMasterX 163 Pts   -  
    @Grafix
    How many times do I have to tell you, most Atheists do not support the wrongdoings of Islam and Greco-Roman! As Atheists, we believe that there are no deities. That is all there is. Stop targeting Atheism for worshipping Islam or Greco-Roman philosophers, because not all Atheists believe that. That is a personal opinion, not a religious tradition. 
    Just to summarise: An Atheist is a person that does not believe in a God, or any gods. Any other beliefs are purely personal.
    JGXdebatePRO
    @TGMasterX - I KNOW  atheism does not condone the Greco-Roman and Islamic atrocities out aloud, but they avoid discussing them.  That's the very point I am making.  They also don't condone the atrocities of Christianity in the past, either, but just fall over themselves to discuss those.  That is also the point I am making. 

I am asking commenters to contemplate why, knowing that, atheists are happy to discuss the Greco-Roman and Islamic scholars' and thinkers' contributions to the world, without seeing any need to drag in their atrocities in war and bloodshed, which were truly shocking, but are not prepared to discuss the thinkers and great scholars of Christianity and its philosophy in like manner, instead dragging in every possible mention of Christianity's atrocities and refusing to discuss its wonderful philosophy, under which they enjoy life and enjoy its very benefits.     I T     I S      B I G O T R Y    U N H I N G E D. 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6097 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

That is the exact phrase, for example, Vladimir the Great used when converting Kievan Rus into Christianity. He would go into a city, execute its leadership and random citizens and force everyone else to become Christian.

I am here to debate arguments, not to watch videos. Do you want me to drop 100 hours worth of videos on the subject on you? I will not; I have better things to do.

If I were running from the subject, I would not be engaging with you. It is as easy as just not responding. But I am responding and debating your claims, because, despite you being an absolutely awful debater, the subject itself is quite fascinating.
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

It's so nice to see they let people with your kind of a handicap debate on this page. Kudos to DI for letting you feel like you are one of us. Keep at it kid, I'm sure you'll get it someday.

I get the feeling like you think I would deny being anti-christian. I am openly proud of that fact, and I thought I was making that plain to see. If that's the truth you are asking from me, then ya. I am. I never made any claims either way about Islamic or christian atrocities. That's not why I oppose Abrahamic mythologies anyhow. If Muslims and christians want to kill each other, I'll buy a few rounds of amo for them both and just sit back and watch the show. I am not a warrior for either of them. If there was a quote made by me that you believe I cannot defend, show me. As far as your supposed claim that I must now automatically defend the claims of other atheists, you can go ahead and pound sand on that one. I'm not interested in any of that.    
    MayCaesar
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

****  LOL!  So where's this "thorough hammering" by TGMasterX ?  

None are so blind as those who cannot see 

What's this below?  It's a copy of my reply to him which he has failed to respond to.  None of you have addressed my argument, the content in the two videos.  Not one of you. Not you, not MayCaesar.,  piloteer,  TGMasterX RadicalCentrist . Where are your rebuttals?  

Why would I need to respond to a video of a failed preacher who’s banned from speaking at several places in the US on account of his bigotry ? I know the KKK like him that’s hardly an endorsement also he changed his name to Bill Warner so as not to bring further shame on his family 

****You just keep running back to raining buckets of whines about Christianity.  

Ehhhh no , I asked you to address the wanton destruction of classical civilisation by your lot but like slavery you’re running again

*****How does whining about Christianity "hammer" an argument that is about Islam?  

How does whining about Islam "hammer" an argument that demonstrates the wanton destruction of  classical civilization?

****Liberal Logic 101?  Atheist abortion of topic 101?  Sure is.  As I said before, debate the videos or STFU.

I don’t respond to hate videos by KKK supporters like you and your family 

****Here's my response to TGMasterX, which you claim does not exist and which he has not yet responded to  ...

Thats a cop out  nothing more .......

Here is what Grafix is running from ..(again ).......

Religious Persecution

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

****@MayCaesar stated ...... , despite you being an absolutely awful debater, 

I couldn’t agree more , I think you need a new hobby ......Maybe don’t pick card tricks as your new hobby as that means you would have to be in league with Satan as you previously claimed 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

****@MayCaesar stated ...... , despite you being an absolutely awful debater, 

I couldn’t agree more , I think you need a new hobby ......Maybe don’t pick card tricks as your new hobby as that means you would have to be in league with Satan as you previously claimed 
    Blastcat
    @piloteer - You wrote ....
    piloteer said:
    @Grafix

It's so nice to see they let people with your kind of a handicap debate on this page. Kudos to DI for letting you feel like you are one of us. Keep at it kid, I'm sure you'll get it someday.

It's so nice to see they let people like you hurl ad hominem  at other debaters while avoiding debating the subject.  Kudos to DI for letting you vent your feewings.  No I am not "one of us", as you like to presume, because I will never be a bleedin' atheist, disinclined to belong to the biggest fraud on the face of this earth.  I'm sure you'll get it some day. 

I don't care what feewings you get from my words nor are your feewings  the subject of this debate.  An   O B J E C T I V E     A P P R A I S A L   of why atheism avoids discussing the atrocities of two civilizations when it fawns with adulation over their great thinkers and philosophers, yet simply refuses to treat the great thinkers and philosophy of Christianity with equal even-handed treatment is the topic.  As is the fact atheists point blank refuse to even discuss the wonderful philosophy of Christianity, but instead over-indulge and revel in past Christians' atrocities, although these are not even a reflection of the philosophy.  But, as atheists insist on focusing on these atrocities of past Christians, I now ask them to give Islam the same equal  focus and defend or debate its atrocities.   So, debate the videos or STFU.

@MayCaesar - There you go again, doggedly attempting to control this debate and steer its focus onto Christianity's atrocities.  I set this topic, May,   N O T    Y O U.  

The focus of this topic is the unhinged bigotry of atheism in its ability to discuss the great thinkers of two civilizations, without dragging into the discussion their social atrocities, yet its inability to discuss the great thinkers and philosophy of Christianity in the same even-handed and equal manner, instead revelling in dragging its atrocities into the discussion and refusing to discuss its philosophy AT ALL.  Got that?  As atheism loves to do that, I am now asking commenters to give Islam the same treatment and focus on its atrocities and defend or debate them.  So, either debate the content of the two videos, or STFU.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

Here is what Grafix is running from and refuses to address ( again ).......

Religious Persecution

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

Religious Persecution

Blastcat
    @Dee - if you don't stop posting the same identical and ridiculous posts, over and over in infantile and puerile fashion, all of which are   T O T A L L Y     O F F - T O P I C ,   then I will flag every one of them for trolling harassment and for trolling disruption of the topic. 

Either post on-topic and debate the subject content or STFU.  If you are still by now, clueless as to what the topic is about, then read my last few posts addressed to others and  F O L L O W    T H E    D I S C U S I O N .

Post that post again and I shall flag ALL of the other identical posts with the same complaint.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

**** - if you don't stop posting the same identical and ridiculous posts, over and over in infantile and puerile fashion, all of which are   T O T A L L Y     O F F - T O P I C ,   then I will flag every one of them for trolling harassment and for trolling disruption of the topic.  

Still no defence of Christian atrocities that went on for centuries?

****Either post on-topic and debate the subject content or STFU.  If you are still by now, clueless as to what the topic is about, then read my last few posts addressed to others and  F O L L O W    T H E    D I S C U S I O N .

Wow ! Calm down don’t blame me that you never got a basic education in history 

****Post that post again and I shall flag ALL of the other identical posts with the same complaint.

Boo , hoo , wail , weep , sob , sob go off and dry your weeping eyes and calm the f-ck  down 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

**** - if you don't stop posting the same identical and ridiculous posts, over and over in infantile and puerile fashion, all of which are   T O T A L L Y     O F F - T O P I C ,   then I will flag every one of them for trolling harassment and for trolling disruption of the topic.  

Still no defence of Christian atrocities that went on for centuries?

****Either post on-topic and debate the subject content or STFU.  If you are still by now, clueless as to what the topic is about, then read my last few posts addressed to others and  F O L L O W    T H E    D I S C U S I O N .

Wow ! Calm down don’t blame me that you never got a basic education in history 

****Post that post again and I shall flag ALL of the other identical posts with the same complaint.

Boo , hoo , wail , weep , sob , sob go off and dry your weeping eyes and calm the f-ck  down 
    Blastcat
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -  
    What part of   O F F - T O P I C   don't you understand?  I asked you to    F O L L O W    T H E    D I S C U S S I O N,   but did you?  No, you did not.  Now get on topic..  

This is the topic title ...

WHY DO ATHEISTS & LIBERALS WORSHIP THE GRECO-ROMAN PHILOSOPHERS & ISLAM BUT NOT CHRIST?

T H E    S U B J E C T    I S    A T H E I S M ' S    P R O B L E M    W I T H    I T S E L F    

A N D 

N O T H I N G    T O    D O    W I T H     C H R I S T I A N I T Y ' S    H I S T O R Y

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6097 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

Me, steering the debate in that direction? You literally opened your thread up with the claim that Christian atrocities are exaggerated and/or are not attributable to religion. How am I steering the debate anywhere, when I am addressing the exact statement the thread was created around?

Acknowledging historical atrocities connected to some ideologies is not "bigotry", it is simply being truthful. There were atheists who committed atrocities as well, and I have never denied that. Why do you have a problem with acknowledging the same with regards to Christianity? Human history is a brutal thing, and there is no reason to whitewash anything; you can still proudly believe in Christianity, while admitting that not all Christians have been stellar human beings.
    piloteer
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

I'm not interested in watching whatever kiddie porn videos you put up. I already answered why I worship Greco Roman philosophies and that Abrahamic mythologies are not philosophy.   
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

***** What part of   O F F - T O P I C   don't you understand?  

The part where you deny centuries of Christian atrocities all to push your narrow minded narritive

***/I asked you to    F O L L O W    T H E    D I S C U S S I O N,   but did you?

i did and corrected you .....again 

***No, you did not.  Now get on topic..  

I still did . Stop deflecting 

******This is the topic title ...

WHY DO ATHEISTS & LIBERALS WORSHIP THE GRECO-ROMAN PHILOSOPHERS & ISLAM BUT NOT CHRIST

T H E    S U B J E C T    I S    A T H E I S M ' S    P R O B L E M    W I T H    I T S E L F    

A N D 

N O T H I N G    T O    D O    W I T H     C H R I S T I A N I T Y ' S    H I S T O R Y

Why don’t you ask those Atheists that worship such and the reason they don’t worship Christ is because the they’re Atheist ,
    do you know what an Atheist is?

Religious Persecution

Blastcat
    @piloteer - How do you know the content is "kiddy porn" if you refuse to watch the videos?  How do you know what is in the Videos unless you watch them?  As you don't know what is in them, then how can you make any rational, logical decision on whether you should watch them or not?  How do you know you won't like the content?  You have simply declared to the entire world for all to see. the following .....

HEY, EVERYBODY,
    M Y     N A M E     i S     P I L O T E E R

I     A M     T O T A L L Y    I L L O G I C A L    &    I R R A T IO N A L

I     R E F U S E     T O     L O O K     A T

V I D E O S     B E C A U S E     I     D O N ' T    K N O W

W H A T    C O N T E N T    I S     I N     T H E M

You do have a problem.  A serious one, more serious than you realize,  but it is the same problem everyone else in here has demonstrated, so don't feel too bad.   Although all of you in here do not know the content in the videos,  simply because you have all refused to watch them or debate them, you do however know what they're about. I've posted that they compare the battles of the Golden Age of Islam with the battles of the Crusades and have also said that they show us the historical impact of Islam upon Classical civilization, as well the impact upon trade during those centuries and the evidence of the deliberate destruction of classical knowledge by Islam

I told you that this information has come from Islam's own official texts, which have only recently been translated for the first time.  So what is your problem?

YOU  DON'T  WANT  TO  KNOW,  BECAUSE  YOU  WOULD  PREFER  TO  BELIEVE  IN  AN  ANTI-AMERICAN  AND  ANTI-CHRISTIAN     L  I  E    AND  PROTECT  FAKE  HISTORY.

Don't worry.  You're no different from every other Anit-American, Anti-Christian Liberal and Socialist, Atheist I've met, including all those here in this forum, so you're not alone and I have no intention of unjustifiably singling you out for this deceit.  I prefer to look at things objectively and ask the bigger questions.  The bigger question here is, why are all of these demographics afraid of the truth and why do they fight so hard to protect the lie? 

I consider this lie IS  a religion, an inculcated one.   Why do all of these demographics defend the lie with such vigor and so strenuously, too, as if  THE LIE , the fake history, were a religion?  

C A N    Y O U    A N S W E R    T H A T    Q U E S T I O N ?           C A N     A N Y   O N E    O F    Y O U    O N    T H I S    F O R U M    A N S W E R    I T ?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Grafix

No one is going to watch your hate videos I watched 10 minutes of a loud mouthed hater who changed his name he is so hated all over the US and is banned from several places because of his rabid  racist attacks on others
    This is all a game by you as you cannot defend the 100s of year of christian slaughter ,rape and pillage 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

No one is going to watch your hate videos I watched 10 minutes of an who changed his name he is so hated all over the US and is banned from several places because of his rabid  racist attacks on others
    This is all a game by you as you cannot defend the 100s of year of christian slaughter ,rape and pillage 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

Admit and accept the 100’s of years of rape , pillage , slaughter and destruction by Christians instead of running around like a headless chicken branding others with what you deny of your own 
    Blastcat
    @MayCaesar - You wrote ....
    Me, steering the debate in that direction? You literally opened your thread up with the claim that Christian atrocities are exaggerated and/or are not attributable to religion. How am I steering the debate anywhere, when I am addressing the exact statement the thread was created around?
    You deliberately take that statement out of context.  It was to illustrate the behaviour of atheism in debate, how atheism focuses on Christian atrocities, and even takes the liberty of fabricating them in the same breath, while refusing to debate the philosophy  of Christianity.  The topic requests that atheism debate the Christian philosophy without mentioning those atrocities, in the same way that atheism loves to debates the Greco-Roman and Islamic philosophers and great thinkers, without mentioning their  atrocities.  It wasn't a request to introduce atrocities to the discussion.  It was the opposite  - a request to   L E A V E   T H E M    O U T    O F    I T  and treat any discussion on Christianity's philosophy with the same even-handedness that atheism gives to the other two cultures.  But what do you do?  Defy that request and jump right into continuing with the same bigoted focus on Christian atrocities, while ignoring the philosophy itself.      Your post    V I N D I C A T E S   my allegations.  Thank you.  Then you wrote ...
    Acknowledging historical atrocities connected to some ideologies is not "bigotry", it is simply being truthful. There were atheists who committed atrocities as well, and I have never denied that. Why do you have a problem with acknowledging the same with regards to Christianity? Human history is a brutal thing, and there is no reason to whitewash anything; you can still proudly believe in Christianity, while admitting that not all Christians have been stellar human beings.
    Agreed, acknowledging historical atrocities connected to some ideologies is not bigotry and is being truthful, even if irrelevant, so why won't atheism engage in a discussion about Islamic atrocities, then, as posted in the two videos above?  Why won't a single one of you even watch these videos?  Surely, that is a demonstration of denial and of "whitewashing", and IS  being untruthful?  The bigotry itself is exposed in the wilful demonstration, as witnessed in here, of an all too eager willingness to discuss and loudly proclaim Christians' atrocities, but yet ignore the same in the other two cultures.  The absolute confirmation  of the bigotry is the refusal to watch these videos on those other cultures' atrocities and, worse, the point blank refusal to discuss Christianity's philosophy at all,  but only ever its atrocities.

If you cannot see the double standard here, the glaring hypocrisy and the outright bigotry in the treatment of discussing philosophies and great thinkers, then your credibility is under a serious cloud.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Grafix

Oh stop crying you big child  ,all you ever do is attack people because as always you've no defence and in an attempt to mask your bigotry you deflect ,you couldn't defend biblical slavery and now you've no defence to the christian destruction of the classical world 

Your latest defeat was as usual anticipated you're dismissed 
    Blastcat
    Duplicate post deleted.
    I did defend the authentic  Biblical texts, repeatedly, with the authorised and original texts, the oldest on record in English and recognised by scholars.  You just refused to accept that translation and kept hurling your fake croc of an abomination on the page.  Your failure to defend or accredit your atheist bullshite book of fake translations, not recognised by any scholarship, is really what happened. 

When one scrolls through your posts, Dee, one thing becomes patently clear. You are obsessed with personalizing the debate, arguing the trivia on the periphery, attacking in a very personal style of debate a person's right to even debate you, attacking the persona, rather than the content and substance of posts.  You tirelessly drive the discussion away from the content and substance.  When you can't win, you then pursue your opponents with remarks like this one of yours above in ANY topic ANYWHERE in the forum, throwing it back in a lie, a scurrilous lie, just to petty pointscore.

This is not debating.  It is harassment and immature Whaaa, crybaby antics.  It is not a thoughtful or scholarly approach.  It is childish point-scoring.  As a consequence, you are a cancer in these pages, disruptive, infantile, malignant, off-point, belligerent and deceitful, so I match you with your own style, call you out for what you do, expose you and then you whine like a baby and accuse me of "attacking" you.  I attack your style.  

Now Bugger off and take your sewerage tank of lies and duplicity with you.  You leak lies from your rear orifice the way a sewer pipe runs with excrement.
    To bring the discussion back on topic I am asking for responses to this ...

Although all of you in here do not know the content in the videos,  simply because you have all refused to watch them or debate them, you do however know what they're about. I've posted that they compare the battles of the Golden Age of Islam with the battles of the Crusades and have also said that they show us the historical impact of Islam upon Classical civilization, as well their impact upon trade during those centuries and the evidence of the deliberate destruction of classical knowledge by Islam, wherein it razed to the ground every great library with classical knowledge stored in its archives.

I told you all that this information has come from Islam's own official texts, which have only recently been translated for the first time.  So what is your problem?  Why do you not wish to learn of this history?

YOU  DON'T  WANT  TO  KNOW,  BECAUSE  YOU  WOULD  PREFER  TO  BELIEVE  IN  AN  ANTI-AMERICAN  AND  ANTI-CHRISTIAN     L  I  E    AND  PROTECT  FAKE  HISTORY.

Don't worry.  You're no different from every other Anit-American, Anti-Christian Liberal and Socialist I've met, including all those here in this forum, so you're not alone and I have no intention of unjustifiably singling you out for this deceit.  I prefer to look at things objectively and ask the bigger questions.  The bigger question here is, why are all of these demographics afraid of the truth and why do they fight so hard to protect the lie? 

I consider this lie IS  a religion, an inculcated one.   Why do all of these demographics defend the lie with such vigor and so strenuously, too, as if  THE LIE , the fake history, were a religion?  

C A N    Y O U    A N S W E R    T H A T    Q U E S T I O N ?           C A N     A N Y   O N E    O F    Y O U    O N    T H I S    F O R U M    A N S W E R    I T ?
    JGXdebatePRO
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

Grafix cannot offer a defence to Christianity’s centuries old campaign of , looting , murder , rape , destruction and slavery and instead chooses to sulk and launch rapid personal attacks 

****  I did defend the authentic  Biblical texts, repeatedly, with the authorised and original texts, the oldest on record in English and recognised by scholars.  

Incorrect I gave you the highest rated and used translation as agreed by scholars and academics 

*****You just refused to accept that translation and kept hurling your fake croc of an abomination on the page.  

I and biblical scholars rejected your nonsense and you flew into a tantrum 

****Your failure to defend or accredit your atheist bullshite book of fake translations, not recognised by any scholarship, is really what happened. 

All scholars recognise biblical slavery was a societal norm as sanctioned and approved by Jesus and god

***When one scrolls through your posts, Dee, one thing becomes patently clear. You are obsessed with personalizing the debate, arguing the trivia on the periphery, attacking in a very personal style of debate a person's right to even debate you, attacking the persona, rather than the content and substance of posts.  

Hilarious I haven’t “attacked “ you once yet all you do is fire off insults to every question asked of you which most the site have pointed out to you , you cannot defend your positions so you launch into attack mode like the immature child you are 

****You tirelessly drive the discussion away from the content and substance.  When you can't win, you then pursue your opponents with remarks like this one of yours above in ANY topic ANYWHERE in the forum, throwing it back in a lie, a scurrilous lie, just to petty pointscore.

Translation from Grafix to English .......You cannot offer a defence to Christianity’s centuries old campaign of , looting , murder , rape , destruction and slavery 

****This is not debating.  It is harassment and immature Whaaa, crybaby antics.  It is not a thoughtful or scholarly approach.  It is childish point-scoring.

Yet you keep doing it 

****As a consequence, you are a cancer in these pages, disruptive, infantile, malignant, off-point, belligerent and deceitful, so I match you with your own style, call you out for what you do, expose you and then you whine like a baby and accuse me of "attacking" you.  I attack your style.  

As a consequence, you are a cancer in these pages, disruptive, infantile, malignant, off-point, belligerent and deceitful, so I match you with your own style, call you out for what you do, expose you and then you whine like a baby and accuse me of "attacking" you.  I attack your style.  

*****Now Bugger off and take your sewerage tank of lies and duplicity with you.  You leak lies from your rear orifice the way a sewer pipe runs with excrement.

Now Bugger off and take your sewerage tank of lies and duplicity with you.  You leak lies from your rear orifice the way a sewer pipe runs with excrement.
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

Grafix cannot offer a defence to Christianity’s centuries old campaign of , looting , murder , rape , destruction and slavery and instead chooses to sulk and launch rapid personal attacks 

****  I did defend the authentic  Biblical texts, repeatedly, with the authorised and original texts, the oldest on record in English and recognised by scholars.  

Incorrect I gave you the highest rated and used translation as agreed by scholars and academics 

*****You just refused to accept that translation and kept hurling your fake croc of an abomination on the page.  

I and biblical scholars rejected your nonsense and you flew into a tantrum 

****Your failure to defend or accredit your atheist bullshite book of fake translations, not recognised by any scholarship, is really what happened. 

All scholars recognise biblical slavery was a societal norm as sanctioned and approved by Jesus and god

***When one scrolls through your posts, Dee, one thing becomes patently clear. You are obsessed with personalizing the debate, arguing the trivia on the periphery, attacking in a very personal style of debate a person's right to even debate you, attacking the persona, rather than the content and substance of posts.  

Hilarious I haven’t “attacked “ you once yet all you do is fire off insults to every question asked of you which most the site have pointed out to you , you cannot defend your positions so you launch into attack mode like the immature child you are 

****You tirelessly drive the discussion away from the content and substance.  When you can't win, you then pursue your opponents with remarks like this one of yours above in ANY topic ANYWHERE in the forum, throwing it back in a lie, a scurrilous lie, just to petty pointscore.

Translation from Grafix to English .......You cannot offer a defence to Christianity’s centuries old campaign of , looting , murder , rape , destruction and slavery 

****This is not debating.  It is harassment and immature Whaaa, crybaby antics.  It is not a thoughtful or scholarly approach.  It is childish point-scoring.

Yet you keep doing it 

****As a consequence, you are a cancer in these pages, disruptive, infantile, malignant, off-point, belligerent and deceitful, so I match you with your own style, call you out for what you do, expose you and then you whine like a baby and accuse me of "attacking" you.  I attack your style.  

As a consequence, you are a cancer in these pages, disruptive, infantile, malignant, off-point, belligerent and deceitful, so I match you with your own style, call you out for what you do, expose you and then you whine like a baby and accuse me of "attacking" you.  I attack your style.  

*****Now Bugger off and take your sewerage tank of lies and duplicity with you.  You leak lies from your rear orifice the way a sewer pipe runs with excrement.

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

*****  historical  impact of Islam upon Classical civilization, as well their impact upon trade during those centuries and the evidence of the deliberate destruction of classical knowledge by Islam, wherein it razed to the ground every great library with classical knowledge stored in its archives.

I told you all that this information has come from Islam's own official texts, which have only recently been translated for the first time.  So what is your problem?  Why do you not wish to learn of this history?

You’re still running from the wanton destruction of classical civilisation by Christians which lasted several centuries your hypocrisy is staggering 

I told you I watched ten minutes of the hate speech you posted by a notorious racist and hate campaigner , it’s puerile nonsense 
    Blastcat
  • JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 408 Pts   -  
    This debate has a simple answer. We believe because we want to. Nuff said.
    TGMasterX
    “The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.” – Marcus Aurelius
  • JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 408 Pts   -  
    This debate is only a maniacal fundamentalist sulk about why people don't worship christ. @Grafix, just accept others have different views.
    TGMasterXxlJ_dolphin_473Dee
    “The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.” – Marcus Aurelius
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1717 Pts   -  
    This debate is only a maniacal fundamentalist sulk about why people don't worship christ. @Grafix, just accept others have different views.
    Well said.
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @JGXdebatePRO

You’re right , the guy is a raving nut who rabidly attacks anyone who disagrees with his bigotry .....remember this nut actually claimed Dynamo the magician does his tricks through “Satanic powers” Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    Blastcat
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's idiocy. Atheism is a ruse for the sexually perverse, the unashamed narcissist, the foolish, who love their genitalia and aberrant lust more than the Truth and the love of our God who suffered and died to provide the atheist a pardon from death in sin and Hell. Discussing the insanity of atheism is futile as these rebellious hoards have chosen to reject the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, and pursue their sensuality to the portal to Hell; therefore, God has given them over to internalize a debased and depraved mind that they would pursue those things that engender death and oppose life and wisdom. 

Blastcat
    Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's idiocy. Atheism is a ruse for the morally perverse, the unashamed narcissist, who love their genitalia and aberrant lust more than the Truth and the love of our God who suffered and died to provide the atheist a pardon from death in sin and Hell. Discussing the insanity of atheism is futile as these rebellious hoards have chosen to reject the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, and pursue their sensuality to the portal to Hell; therefore, God has given them over to internalize a debased and depraved mind that they would pursue those things that engender death and oppose life and wisdom. 

Blastcat
    Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's idiocy. Atheism is a ruse for the morally perverse, the unashamed narcissist, who love their genitalia and aberrant lust more than the Truth and the love of our God who suffered and died to provide the atheist a pardon from death in sin and Hell. Discussing the absurdity of atheism is futile as these rebellious hoards have chosen to reject the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, and pursue their sensuality to the portal to Hell; therefore, God has given them over to internalize a debased and depraved mind that they would pursue those things that engender death and oppose life and wisdom. 

Blastcat

Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's idiocy. Atheism is a ruse for the morally perverse, the unashamed narcissist, who love their genitalia and aberrant lust more than the Truth and the love of our God who suffered and died to provide the atheist a pardon from death in sin and Hell. Discussing the absurdity of atheism is futile as these rebellious hoards have chosen to reject the Lord of Life, Jesus Christ, and pursue their sensuality to the portal to Hell; therefore, God has given them over to internalize a debased and depraved mind that they would pursue those things that engender hopelessness and oppose life and wisdom. 

Blastcat

Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's foolishness. Atheism is a ruse for the morally perverse, the unashamed narcissist, who love their genitalia and aberrant lust more than the Truth and the love of our God who suffered and died to provide the atheist a pardon from death in sin and Hell.

Blastcat

Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's foolishness. Atheism is a ruse for the sexually perverse, the unashamed narcissist, who love their genitalia and aberrant lust more than the Truth and the love of our God who suffered and died to provide the atheist a pardon from death in sin and Hell.

Blastcat
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Grafix

Why would anyone want to waste their time discussing the philosophical aspects of Christianity? There are none. It would be like discussing the philosophical essence of Harry Potter. Nothing more than a complete waste of time. When it comes to discussions regarding mental illness and brain injuries, obviously Christianity is of great value there, but not when it comes to intellectual discussion.      

Atheists worship at the throne of narcissism and moral relativism via the religion of Evolution i.e. Darwin's foolishness. This forum's censorship will not permit me to articulate the truth concerning atheism.

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    Blastcat