frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

With Objections: The Death Penalty

Debate Information

The Death Penalty also knew as capital punishment still seems up for debate and that is what I will be discussing here. My position will be arguing against it for which I will provide reasons. In addition to that, I will also be exploring common rebuttals and will, in turn, give my objections to those rebuttals.

To my knowledge, there is no court in the world that is based on deductive reasoning; it's all inductive which allows the possibility of the conclusion to be false, even though there may very well be strong premises to support the conclusion. As a result of this reasoning, many innocent people have been sentenced to death in the past. If it was based on deductive reasoning such as the case with mathematics then we can be assured with complete certainty that there is no possibility of the conclusion being false. A common response to this is that nowadays, due to good forensic investigations and evidence gathering, it is highly unlikely that someone would be found guilty now. This is true, however, the possibility of an innocent human life being put to death here is a valid objection. This might technically be an appeal to the possibility but here we are dealing with much more complex things such as deciding the fate of another human. Another thing a person might say here is that there are times when people are caught red-handed and this is a very strong objection. However, in these cases, my other reasons would be more applicable as to why the Death Penalty should abandon.

Furthermore, Once a supposed perpetrator has been executed that does nothing to take back what the supposed perpetrator has done. A demurral to this point might be that this is a subjective notion. However, many things in life are subjective but that doesn't necessarily affect the validity of the argument being made. Also, it must not be ignored that people can be subjective over objective things and vice versa. Moreover, to some, the Death Penalty might bring about a burden of relief. I will, however, contend that this feeling of relief is nothing short of an illusion. From another subjective point of view, once the supposed perpetrator has been executed they are then at peace, while the victims continue to suffer. In this case, it could be considered that sentencing the perpetrator to death is too kind.

In In addition to the above, the Death Penalty hasn't really proven to be a good deterrent either in the past or in modern-day. Now, someone may protest this by saying that the more brutal the Death Penalty is the more likely it is to be a deterrent. However, it can be observed in the modern-day as well history showing us that how brutal a Death Penalty is hasn't/doesn't have much effect on violent crime. There are lots of countries and/or states across the globe already with the Death Penalty where Violent Crime remains higher in comparison to other countries without the Death Penalty and where violent crime is much lower.

Further to the above, a misconception about the Death Penalty is that the Christian faith favors it. In actuality, several common Christian denominations have argued against it, at least in recent times.

Today, the Catholic Church does not agree with the death penalty, as it goes against the commandment not to kill (Exodus 20:13). In addition, Catholics believe that life is a gift from God, therefore God alone has the power to take life.

Today, in fact, as a consequence of the possibilities which the state has for effectively preventing crime, by rendering one who has committed an offence incapable of doing harm--without definitively taking away from him the possibility of redeeming himself--the cases in which the execution of the offender is an absolute necessity are rare, if not practically non-existent. Pope John Paul II, The Gospel of Life

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/z9c4srd/revision/8
Having said that, the appeal to God, Faith, Heaven or spirituality does not make for good arguments regarding the Death Penalty anyway.

Another common dissent to the argument against the Death Penalty is that the Death Penalty should be for those who have committed the most heinous crimes and that the Death Penalty should be brutal too in this case. The problem here is that this is about vengeance; not about justice. An individual's motive for revenge should not be a representation of the judicial system. In addition to that, if we advocate that we want the most brutal Death Penalty for these perpetrators then we cannot say that we're any different from the perpetrators themselves.

In conclusion, this thread has involved exploring reasons for being against the Death Penalty and common objections to those. It has then, in turn, dealt with those objections. Several reasons for being against the Death Penalty have been because of it being a weak deterrent to violent crime, the supposed burden of relief is a subjective notion and one that I find to be nothing more than an illusion of relief. In addition that there still exists the possibility which I contend is valid since we are dealing with the fate of other human lives that are currently in our hands. And lastly, an individual's motive for revenge is not and should not be representative of the judicial system.
MayCaesarWe_are_accountableJosh_Drake

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -  
    Not to say that I disagree with your arguments, but I do not think they really counter the arguments of the death penalty supporters. Point by point:
    1. An innocent human may be subjected to many penalties, and full restitution is not really possible - for example, someone who has spent 10 years in prison for alleged murder will never get those 10 years back, and even giving them a trillion dollars as a compensation will not magically turn time around. This is hardly an argument against penalty.
    2. This point you base off the idea of restitution as being the essential component of the system of justice - but many death penalty supporters disagree with this and see system of justice as instead existing solely to punish people for their transgressions. I do not think it is a very practical outlook, but it does exist. As for the sentencing someone to death being too kind, that is not something I can get behind, although I might be valuing my life a bit too much.
    3. That is true, but, again, the purpose of death penalty is not necessarily deterring crime; it could be just serving some version of justice. Such as the Christian justice of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".
    Personally, for me the main arguments against death penalty are the following:
    1. Giving the government, or any other human being, legal power to kill captured civilians has many horrible repercussions in the society. Not only does it give the people tools to become tyrants, but it also develops the culture of violence and neglect to human life which can have awful long-term effects on the society.
    2. Ending someone's life against their will is just fundamentally very wrong; we have basic human rights for a reason, and those rights do not magically disappear just because the person has done something terrible. Morally death sentence is abhorrent (it is a subjective argument, but I feel strongly enough about it to use it even in very serious and logical discussions). Normalising such a thing creates a bad precedent in the life of the individuals witnessing it and turns them into a bit of psychopaths; this is what many war veterans reported as well, telling how shooting at fellow human beings permanently changed them to the worse.
    Death penalty is effectively a legalised murder. We already have legalised robbery (taxes) and legalised slavery (prisons); having legalised murder on this list as well is no bueno.
    ZeusAres42Josh_Drake
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @MayCaesar

And in the United States we have 300 Sanctuary Cities, in which those 300 cities are Legalized illegal sanctuaries for those 22 million illegal immigrants to illegally live in amongst the LEGAL US citizens. 

And when some of those illegal immigrants kill another US citizen, another "death penalty" murder, has been committed, because they're in the United States illegally.

"Death penalty is effectively a legalised murder."

"We already have legalised robbery (taxes)"

If any CITIZEN, has an issue with taxes, then they can get out of the country.

"and legalised slavery (prisons); having legalised murder on this list as well is no bueno."

And if any individual is enough to commit a crime like doing illegal drug's, running illegal drug's across the Southern Border, selling illegal drug's, human trafficking, committing sexual assaults, drive by shootings, race on race murder, or non race on race murder, kidnappings, doing illegal drug's, while being a doctor, or a nurse, or doing other professional jobs while under the influence, domestic violence and abuse, then any individual deserves to be treated like a criminal, or an offender, and they deserve, to be in prison, or jail, regardless if some want to view those same prisoners, or criminals, as slaves?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

It's called CLOSURE, when a perpetrator has been executed.

"Furthermore, Once a supposed perpetrator has been executed that does nothing to take back what the supposed perpetrator has done. A demurral to this point might be that this is a subjective notion."

• MayCaesar said:
    Not to say that I disagree with your arguments, but I do not think they really counter the arguments of the death penalty supporters. Point by point:
    1. An innocent human may be subjected to many penalties, and full restitution is not really possible - for example, someone who has spent 10 years in prison for alleged murder will never get those 10 years back, and even giving them a trillion dollars as a compensation will not magically turn time around. This is hardly an argument against penalty.
    2. This point you base off the idea of restitution as being the essential component of the system of justice - but many death penalty supporters disagree with this and see system of justice as instead existing solely to punish people for their transgressions. I do not think it is a very practical outlook, but it does exist. As for the sentencing someone to death being too kind, that is not something I can get behind, although I might be valuing my life a bit too much.

I understand that there is some subjectivity here. However, when the perpetrator has incarcerated the risk to the public has been mitigated. Incarceration is the lesser of the two evils out of the Death Penalty and imprisonment. As for someone thinking that the Death Penalty is too kind this has nothing to do with someone not valuing their own life. In fact, a victim's relative might feel that the perpetrator should suffer for the rest of their lives in prison; and I have seen some victims' family members on certain documentaries state this very thing.

1. That is true, but, again, the purpose of death penalty is not necessarily deterring crime; it could be just serving some version of justice. Such as the Christian justice of "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".
    I think we need to be careful not to conflate justice with vengeance. Revenge often ends up perverting the course of justice. As for the Christian bit I already covered that in the thread. Here it is again:
    Further to the above, a misconception about the Death Penalty is that the Christian faith favors it. In actuality, several common Christian denominations have argued against it, at least in recent times.

Today, the Catholic Church does not agree with the death penalty, as it goes against the commandment not to kill (Exodus 20:13). In addition, Catholics believe that life is a gift from God, therefore God alone has the power to take life.

Today, in fact, as a consequence of the possibilities which the state has for effectively preventing crime, by rendering one who has committed an offence incapable of doing harm--without definitively taking away from him the possibility of redeeming himself--the cases in which the execution of the offender is an absolute necessity are rare, if not practically non-existent. Pope John Paul II, The Gospel of Life

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/guides/z9c4srd/revision/8
    Having said that, the appeal to God, Faith, Heaven or spirituality does not make for good arguments regarding the Death Penalty anyway.

There are also verses about what Jesus Christ himself actually said about this at the time he was alive.

Personally, for me the main arguments against death penalty are the following:
    1. Giving the government, or any other human being, legal power to kill captured civilians has many horrible repercussions in the society. Not only does it give the people tools to become tyrants, but it also develops the culture of violence and neglect to human life which can have awful long-term effects on the society.
    2. Ending someone's life against their will is just fundamentally very wrong; we have basic human rights for a reason, and those rights do not magically disappear just because the person has done something terrible. Morally death sentence is abhorrent (it is a subjective argument, but I feel strongly enough about it to use it even in very serious and logical discussions). Normalising such a thing creates a bad precedent in the life of the individuals witnessing it and turns them into a bit of psychopaths; this is what many war veterans reported as well, telling how shooting at fellow human beings permanently changed them to the worse.
    Death penalty is effectively a legalised murder. We already have legalised robbery (taxes) and legalised slavery (prisons); having legalised murder on this list as well is no bueno.
    This bit I found to be the best bit of your post. And a large portion of it I agree with such as the bit about human rights, the death penalty is legalized murder and so forth. Also, a lot of it is in allignment with what I said about not being able to justifiably say we are any different from the murderous perpetrators when we are arguing for the exact same thing to be committed upon them; why be like them when we can be better than them?

MayCaesarJosh_Drake

• piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @TKDB

Does it hurt to suck so badly at debating? It hurts us to have to read every last train wreck of a comment you make. I just need some closure by knowing we are not the only ones suffering from your suckness and that it pains you also to say those suckful things.   :D Fu€kin HA
    PlaffelvohfenNopeZeusAres42DeeJosh_Drake
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    I am undecided when it comes to the death penalty. The number of cases of people who were sentenced to death only to be found innocent, or to have not done anything that actually deserves being punished by death is absolutely appalling. That being said, there seems to be people out there who are capable of committing crimes that challenges the reserve of even the most hardened anti-death penalty activists. I look forward to some enlightening observations that may help me to solidify my stance on the death penalty.     
    Josh_Drake
    @piloteer

What does your below response to me, have to do with the forum at hand?

"Does it hurt to suck so badly at debating? It hurts us to have to read every last train wreck of a comment you make. I just need some closure by knowing we are not the only ones suffering from your suckness and that it pains you also to say those suckful things.   D Fu€kin HA"

@piloteer,

Did you disagree with my response to @ZeusAres42?

It's called CLOSURE, when a perpetrator has been executed.

"Furthermore, Once a supposed perpetrator has been executed that does nothing to take back what the supposed perpetrator has done. A demurral to this point might be that this is a subjective notion."

Or my responses to @MayCaesar?

And in the United States we have 300 Sanctuary Cities, in which those 300 cities are Legalized illegal sanctuaries for those 22 million illegal immigrants to illegally live in amongst the LEGAL US citizens. 

And when some of those illegal immigrants kill another US citizen, another "death penalty" murder, has been committed, because they're in the United States illegally.

"Death penalty is effectively a legalised murder."

"We already have legalised robbery (taxes)"

If any CITIZEN, has an issue with taxes, then they can get out of the country.

"and legalised slavery (prisons); having legalised murder on this list as well is no bueno."

And if any individual is enough to commit a crime like doing illegal drug's, running illegal drug's across the Southern Border, selling illegal drug's, human trafficking, committing sexual assaults, drive by shootings, race on race murder, or non race on race murder, kidnappings, doing illegal drug's, while being a doctor, or a nurse, or doing other professional jobs while under the influence, domestic violence and abuse, then any individual deserves to be treated like a criminal, or an offender, and they deserve, to be in prison, or jail, regardless if some want to view those same prisoners, or criminals, as slaves? 

@TKDB

What is with this bizarre mentality that is observed to some degree in virtually all societies: "You do not like something here - then leave"? There is no place on Earth in which I like absolutely everything; where am I supposed to go, to Mars? My disapproval of the taxation system still allows me to live in the US and be happy. Why are you folks so opposed to any criticism? For that matter, you, TKDB, criticise the US all the time, mainly from the position of what Democrats do - you are packing your bags already, I presume?

I moved here from former USSR, because the US is the place I like the most on Earth; not because it is a perfect paradise with nothing to criticise. After the US I would consider Japan, then Australia, then the UK, then Switzerland and Singapore. If you guys screw up badly here and ruin this country, then to Japan I will be going. ;) But I hope that it does not happen; this is an amazing country, and losing it would be unfortunate.

@ZeusAres42 ;

Well, life in prisons is not necessarily suffering; people adapt quickly usually. In fact, some people even thrive in prisons, choosing to pursue arts or sciences (some people even get degrees; there was a story recently about a woman who, as a result of studying while serving a 20 years sentence, managed to enrol in a prestigious PhD program). There are even such extreme examples as Joe Pass, who during his prison sentence started learning playing guitar and proceeded to become one of the most famous jazz guitar players in human history.
    While, if you have been executed, then your life is truly over. Sure, you are not going to suffer, but nor are you going to enjoy nothingness. I personally would find this very undesirable and would rather spend a life in prison than be in a grave.

I think "justice" and "vengeance" are closely related to each other, to the point where I sometimes use these terms interchangeably. "Justice" implies some form of "retribution", which differs from "vengeance" only in the reasoning, but not in the action. Or perhaps my terminology usage is simply wrong; I am open to be convinced here.

For your last point, I am not sure how important the part of not being like criminals is. Sometimes using criminals' own weapon against them may be justified, and, depending on the circumstances, it does not necessarily make us like them; for example, snatching a gun of a robber and pointing it at them is mere self-defence and does not necessarily constitute an action morally equivalent to armed robbery.
    That said, implementing a policy that systematically causes people to act in a violent way (and what can be more violent than the act of killing?) against defenseless humans is going to have serious repercussions on the psychological state of the society.
    Josh_Drake
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

If you have any issues with my responses, you can take your grievances up with Aarong?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Do you ever actually attempt to debate? Every answer from you is a copy and pasted piece from some source or failing that your most used answer “you’re off topic” or finely “if you have grievances take them up with Aaron “ 

Why are you here?
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

I debate in a fair and equal manner.

And when you continue to make me the focus of your individual debate, by forsaking the actual theme of the debate at hand:

@Dee, Why do you continue to focus on me, instead of the debate?

Show me, where ZeusAres42 included me, as a part of this forum?

"Do you ever actually attempt to debate? Every answer from you is a copy and pasted piece from some source or failing that your most used answer “you’re off topic” or finely “if you have grievances take them up with Aaron “ 

Why are you here?"

I'm here because I'm pro Life, pro Family, pro Community, and pro Humanity.

And the Death Penalty is for those who took a life, and acted in an anti Family, Community, and anti Humanity way.

Therefore the Death Penalty is justified and appropriate.

@TKDB

"I am pro-life, therefore the death penalty is justified and appropriate" - how does this work? I do not understand. You said that you are pro-life, not that you are pro-life-of-some-people-but-not-others, unless I have missed something.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Josh_Drake
  • @ZeusAres42 ;

We are looking at a possible complex form of legal malpractice using confusing methods of prejudice. The prejudice is taking place against categories held within a constitution area of states of law. Lethal force and its use is not always a penalty it is a necessity. A person has no greater risk of being sent to death, take part in a sentence of Capital punishment as a Juror, or sharing in any blames of wrongful imprisonment than being killed, and or murdered in the public.
    @MayCaesar

I get it, you are trying to take the positions of others and "abort" them from the conversation to have your way with the debate right?

(I'm here because I'm pro Life, pro Family, pro Community, and pro Humanity.

And the Death Penalty is for those who took a life, and acted in an anti Family, Community, and anti Humanity way.

Therefore the Death Penalty is justified and appropriate.)

(I am pro-life, therefore the death penalty is justified and appropriate)

"How does this work?
    I do not understand. You said that you are pro-life, not that you are pro-life-of-some-people-but-not-others, unless I have missed something."

@MayCaesar

I'm also pro legal U.S. citizen, in the face of the illegal Sanctuary Cities, that give the illegal immigrants in the U.S. Illegal sanctuary to the 22 million illegal immigrants who have stolen their way into the United States illegally.

Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** I'm here because I'm pro Life,

Explain again how a death penalty is pro life?
    ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
  • @TKDB how can you be pro Life when you support something that is the act of taking away a life? Please explain how that is supposed to make sense. 
    DeeJosh_Drake

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Explaining this to you:

(I'm here because I'm pro Life, pro Family, pro Community, and pro Humanity.

Therefore the Death Penalty is justified and appropriate.)

@Dee

If any human is willing to murder another human being, then they deserve the Death Penalty.

Unless some are pro Criminal, or pro Offender, meaning those same Criminals, or Offenders, who killed innocent people?

@Dee

Are you a defender of those Criminals, or Offenders, who killed another human being? 

ZeusAres42Plaffelvohfen
    @TKDB

Someone took a life, and your response is to take another life... And you are calling this pro-life? Seems the opposite to being pro-life to me.
    ZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenJosh_Drake
    @MayCaesar

Why don't you get into contact with some of the prisoners on Death Row, and ask them the same question?

"Someone took a life, and your response is to take another life... And you are calling this pro-life? Seems the opposite to being pro-life to me."

Ask them if "murder is pro life," from their perspective?

@MayCaesar ;

Unless some are pro Criminal, or pro Offender, meaning those same Criminals, or Offenders, who killed innocent people?

@MayCaesar

Are you a defender of those Criminals, or Offenders, who killed another human being? 
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6053 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @TKDB

I could, but we are talking about your position, not theirs. An act of killing certainly does not seem to be pro-life to me, regardless of the reasons behind it. You could argue that you kill people in order to save other people's lives, but that would not be "pro-life" with no strings attached; that would be something like "pro-taking-life-to-save-another-life".

Not to mention that executing a prisoner does not actually save any innocent people's lives. The prisoner is only a threat to other prisoners, who, according to you, do not deserve to live anyway, so what does executing someone accomplish?
    piloteerJosh_Drake
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @TKDB

**** (I'm here because I'm pro Life, pro Family, pro Community, and pro Humanity.

You’re not pro life if you support the death penalty or are you pro humanity 

****And the Death Penalty is for those who took a life,

It’s not , it’s only for some of those who took a life not all 

****Therefore the Death Penalty is justified and appropriate.

Justified and appropriate how?

****If any human is willing to murder another human being, then they deserve the Death Penalty.

But you call abortion murder so you agree women who abort should get the death penalty right? 

*****Unless some are pro Criminal, or pro Offender, meaning those same Criminals, or Offenders, who killed innocent people?

Yet another foolish argument from you , there is no death penalty by the government in my country so using your logic they’re “pro criminal” that’s what you’re saying right? 

*****Are you a defender of those Criminals, or Offenders, who killed another human being? 

No I’m not which is why they deserve jail time but you’ve just admitted you’re not pro life or pro humanity haven’t you?
    @Dee

I'm pro Adoption, pro fetus, pro Family, pro Community, pro Humanity.

Murder is anti Adoption, anti Fetus, anti Family, anti Community, and anti Humanity.

And apparently there are murderers on Death Row, who want life in prison, and not to be Executed for their killings?

Who are they, or who are their supporters, to get in the Public's face, and dictate to anybody about getting rid of the Death Penalty?

So that makes the pro anti Death Death penalty supporters hypocrites.

Because killing a fetus is acceptable, and humane, but executing a murderer is unacceptable and inhumane?

That is the ultimate form of Hypocrisy when it comes to the acceptable killing of a fetus, but the unacceptable execution of a murderer?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** So that makes the pro anti Death Death penalty supporters hypocrites.

Take it up with them then what’s that got to do with what you’ve claimed? 

****Because killing a fetus is acceptable, and humane, but executing a murderer is unacceptable and inhumane?

Right so you admit killing a fetus is murder so you admit you want the death sentence for women who abort right?

****That is the ultimate form of Hypocrisy when it comes to the acceptable killing of a fetus, but the unacceptable execution of a murderer?

Again why are you telling me this? You’re the one who says you’re pro life so yet again how is asking for the death penalty pro life ? Are you going to keep running or are you going to answer the question?

Also if the death penalty is fair and just you want women who abort sentenced to death don’t you? 

Bet you run away crying and will refuse to answer 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

Take it up with them then what’s that got to do with what you’ve claimed? 

****Because killing a fetus is acceptable, and humane, but executing a murderer is unacceptable and inhumane?

Right so you admit killing a fetus is murder so you admit you want the death sentence for women who abort right?

****That is the ultimate form of Hypocrisy when it comes to the acceptable killing of a fetus, but the unacceptable execution of a murderer?

Again why are you telling me this? You’re the one who says you’re pro life so yet again how is asking for the death penalty pro life ? Are you going to keep running or are you going to answer the question?

Also if the death penalty is fair and just you want women who abort sentenced to death don’t you? 

Bet you run away crying and will refuse to answer 
    Blastcat
  • Dee said:
    @TKDB

**** I'm here because I'm pro Life,

Explain again how a death penalty is pro life?

If I am forced to continually side with TKDB I want hazard pay.

Dee asked TKDB to explain again how a death penalty is pro-life. Capital Punishment is not a death penalty it is the use of lethal force. A prejudice is taking place against a united state as it relates to law and constitution.

The question you ask does not address your grievance, Dee. The appropriate question is how does Capital punishment favor life? It does so by removing the idea any death set by murder is a penalty and not a punishment of last resort to stop all possible future recurrence.

Your question is meant to be asked of a convicted killer, not the voting public.

• TKDB said:
    @Dee

Murder is anti Adoption, anti Fetus, anti Family, anti Community, and anti Humanity.

And apparently there are murderers on Death Row, who want life in prison, and not to be Executed for their killings?

Who are they, or who are their supporters, to get in the Public's face, and dictate to anybody about getting rid of the Death Penalty?

Because killing a fetus is acceptable, and humane, but executing a murderer is unacceptable and inhumane?

That is the ultimate form of Hypocrisy when it comes to the acceptable killing of a fetus, but the unacceptable execution of a murderer?

By saying you are pro this, and pro that, you do understand you are saying you are simply about the money, right? As in the money that can be made in relation to those topics as it is this principle that defines the professional.  Money not right and wrong, professionals can still be just as wrong as anyone else, no matter the training. As we are addressing the application of lethal force not an application of murder. TKDB if you are going to make week arguments against the side you are on join the other side of the debate, please.

@John_C_87

**** Capital Punishment is not a death penalty 

capital punishment
    noun
    1. the legally authorized killing of someone as punishment for a crime.
      "the abolition of capital punishment"

Right , so putting someone to death is not a death penalty 

*****it is the use of lethal force. 

Right , so using lethal force to kill someone is not a death penalty .........Are you and @TKDB related as you’s both say some very things 
    PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
    @John_C_87

**** Capital Punishment is not a death penalty 

*****it is the use of lethal force. 

Right , so using lethal force to kill someone is not a death penalty .........Are you and @TKDB related as you’s both say some very st-pid
    things 
    Blastcat
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"Take it up with them then what’s that got to do with what you’ve claimed?"

So you're not pro Death Penalty, or are?

"Right so you admit killing a fetus is murder so you admit you want the death sentence for women who abort right?"

@Dee, Did I say that, or are you again trying to put words in my mouth? 

"Again why are you telling me this?
    You’re the one who says you’re pro life so yet again how is asking for the death penalty pro life ? Are you going to keep running or are you going to answer the question?"

@Dee

Because I debate through the reality of life and death.

And you apparently debate based on your individual opinion, and perception?

Abortion is wrong, and cold blooded murder is wrong.

But Abortion is apparently viewed as quietly humane, but Execution is viewed as inhumane?

A Death Row inmates life, is more important than a fetus?

The politics behind that irrational logic isn't adding up.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"Also if the death penalty is fair and just you want women who abort sentenced to death don’t you? 

Bet you run away crying and will refuse to answer."

@Dee

I bet your voice in person sounds like an angelic choir, so why would I waste one second of running away from your rhetoric?

The females who get an abortion, they're the ones making the decision to end an innocent life, thus they get to live with that reality, don't they?

How many females get an abortion, and then years later, wished that they had kept the baby, because they've passed that point of being able to conceive, and menopause has gained control of their bodies?

That's why some individuals, or couple's, after they get older, are open to Adoption years later.

It's easy to abort a fetus, but it's more rewarding to be a nurturing parent, or parents.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** So you're not pro Death Penalty, or are?

No I’m not you are though proving again you’re not pro life

*****Did I say that, or are you again trying to put words in my mouth? 

Yes you did , you said murderers deserve the death sentence , you said abortion is murder so you agree women deserve the death sentence don’t you? If not why not ? Bet you keep running 

****Because I debate through the reality of life and death.

What that even means is beyond me 

****And you apparently debate based on your individual opinion, and perception?

What a surprise that must be to you , who’s opinion would you like me to use?

****Abortion is wrong, and cold blooded murder is wrong.

Yes you keep saying this and you call abortion murder don’t you?

****But Abortion is apparently viewed as quietly humane, but Execution is viewed as inhumane?

Your still running 

****A Death Row inmates life, is more important than a fetus?

According to your president yes as he hasn’t made abortion illegal has he?

*****The politics behind that irrational logic isn't adding up.

Tell it to Trump , in the meantime keep running , you not pro life 

Blastcat
  • piloteerpiloteer 1577 Pts   -  
    TKDB said:
    @piloteer

What does your response to me, have to do with the forum at hand?
    "@TKDB

About as much as your post about illegal immigrants you fu€kin knob!!!!
    DeeZeusAres42Josh_Drake
  • John_C_87 said:
    TKDB said:
    @Dee

By saying you are pro this, and pro that, you do understand you are saying you are simply about the money, right? As in the money that can be made in relation to those topics as it is this principle that defines the professional.  Money not right and wrong, professionals can still be just as wrong as anyone else, no matter the training. As we are addressing the application of lethal force not an application of murder. TKDB if you are going to make week arguments against the side you are on join the other side of the debate, please.

The unintelligible demonstrably noticeable monetary discombobulation bambaoozling ubiquitous antiestablishmentarianism which can be said to be compared with floccinaucinihilipilification which in turn sounds like Pneumono­ultra­microscopic­silica­volcano­coniosis ergo visa vie cogito ergo sum ad-hoc ad-nauseam reminisce of the quantum field state of the superficially artificially construction between the united state constitutional republican rights that must be ain allignment with the democratic stance of the globalization state of the planet so we can rest assured what the true apprehension understanding of the death penalty capital punishment exemplifies. 

Josh_Drake

• @John_C_87 Your word salad may fool the average person. However, in case you hadn't figured it out yet, there are people on here a bit more astute for that. Don't be like a Deepak Chopra who made a complete fool of himself doing this very thing in front of other actual Scientists that could see straight through him.

PlaffelvohfenJosh_Drake

@Dee

You're playing games with your argument Dee.

Here's what I SAID:

(The females who get an abortion, they're the ones making the decision to end an innocent life, thus they get to live with that reality, don't they?

How many females get an abortion, and then years later, wished that they had kept the baby, because they've passed that point of being able to conceive, and menopause has gained control of their bodies?

That's why some individuals, or couple's, after they get older, are open to Adoption years later.

It's easy to abort a fetus, but it's more rewarding to be a nurturing parent, or parents.)

Here's your rhetoric:

"No I’m not you are though proving again you’re not pro life"

*****Did I say that, or are you again trying to put words in my mouth? 

"Yes you did , you said murderers deserve the death sentence , you said abortion is murder so you agree women deserve the death sentence don’t you? If not why not ? Bet you keep running"

****Because I debate through the reality of life and death.

"What that even means is beyond me"

****And you apparently debate based on your individual opinion, and perception?

"What a surprise that must be to you , who’s opinion would you like me to use?"

****Abortion is wrong, and cold blooded murder is wrong.

"Yes you keep saying this and you call abortion murder don’t you?"

****But Abortion is apparently viewed as quietly humane, but Execution is viewed as inhumane?

"Your still running"

****A Death Row inmates life, is more important than a fetus?

"According to your president yes as he hasn’t made abortion illegal has he?"

*****The politics behind that irrational logic isn't adding up.

"Tell it to Trump , in the meantime keep running , you not pro life."

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @piloteer

Hey, how many times are you going to drop your "F" bombs?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Why don't you explain your focused on "me" argument to Aarong, and why it's off topic?

"The unintelligible demonstrably noticeable monetary discombobulation bambaoozling ubiquitous antiestablishmentarianism which can be said to be compared with floccinaucinihilipilification which in turn sounds like Pneumono­ultra­microscopic­silica­volcano­coniosis ergo visa vie cogito ergo sum ad-hoc ad-nauseam reminisce of the quantum field state of the superficially artificially construction between the united state constitutional republican rights that must be ain allignment with the democratic stance of the globalization state of the planet so we can rest assured what the true apprehension understanding of the death penalty capital punishment exemplifies. "

• @TKDB I wasn't speaking to you. If that wasn't obvious. Bring it up with aarong if you wish. Oh, and good luck.
    DeePlaffelvohfenJosh_Drake

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @John_C_879

A fetuses life, a babies life, a child's life, a parents life, and any life, in general is more important than abortion is, and is more important than money is.

"By saying you are pro this, and pro that, you do understand you are saying you are simply about the money, right? As in the money that can be made in relation to those topics as it is this principle that defines the professional.  Money not right and wrong, professionals can still be just as wrong as anyone else, no matter the training. As we are addressing the application of lethal force not an application of murder. TKDB if you are going to make week arguments against the side you are on join the other side of the debate, please."
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

@ZeusAres42

@piloteer

@John_C_879

@MayCaesar

The below Real Life reality is the truth isn't it?

The females who get an abortion, they're the ones making the decision to end an innocent life, thus they get to live with that reality, don't they?

It's easy to abort a fetus, but it's more rewarding to be a nurturing parent, or parents. 
    ZeusAres42DeePlaffelvohfen
  • @Dee ;

No, simply applying Capital Punishment is the most severe action that can take place. A person in the public moves things into their own hands and when attacking another person outside a judicial process the lethal force is a death penalty. The Court has a United State Common defense to the general welfare that is not voiced. You are making an accusation against United State Constitution much like a lawyer might in the argument of sentencing, what is said by Capital punishment is the Courts taking punishment as far as it can be taken, the person who will earn this punishment will never be punished again after this one takes place

The United States Constitution is starting to law prove there is no life after the receipt of capital punishment, and we will include your findings as precedent till then. The public as the general welfare will not be held as a sacrifice.

• @TKDB ;
    A fetus's life, a baby's life, a child's life, a parent's life, and any life, in general, is more important than abortion is, and is more important than money is.

So you are just now coming to grips with the principle as a united state with Pro-life and pro-choice. Both are public claims that any action is for the money. It is hard to believe a rational person would accept either of these options.

• @John_C_87 Your word salad may fool the average person. However, in case you hadn't figured it out yet, there are people on here a bit more astute for that. Don't be like a Deepak Chopra who made a complete fool of himself doing this very thing in front of other actual Scientists that could see straight through him.

Mind you. My word slaw may claim a ribbon at the world's fair someday.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

*****As I predicted you run away when questioned , you claim to be pro life but yet cannot answer how the death sentence is pro life , you claim women who abort are murdering a child and that murderers deserve the death sentence proving again your double standards.

Instead of addressing your failed arguments you introduce your usual unrelated opinion piece on adoption, it’s a complete waste of time engaging with you 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

What has any of that opinion piece got to do with the fact you’re not pro life?
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

What does that even mean?
    Blastcat
    @Dee

In your biased mind you can view me however you want.

"What has any of that opinion piece got to do with the fact you’re not pro life?"

But the below is the TRUTH, and I'm noticing how you're refusing to elaborate on any of it, except for your generic response.

(The Real Life reality is the truth isn't it?

It's easy to abort a fetus, but it's more rewarding to be a nurturing parent, or parents. )

@Dee, the only thing that you know how to predict, is the same thing that I know how to predict, and that is our own bodily functions. 

"As I predicted you run away when questioned , you claim to be pro life but yet cannot answer how the death sentence is pro life , you claim women who abort are murdering a child and that murderers deserve the death sentence proving again your double standards.

Instead of addressing your failed arguments you introduce your usual unrelated opinion piece on adoption, it’s a complete waste of time engaging with you." 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** In your biased mind you can view me however you want.

******But the below is the TRUTH, and I'm noticing how you're refusing to elaborate on any of it, except for your generic response.

(The Real Life reality is the truth isn't it?

What are you on about you clot?

***** females who get an abortion, they're the ones making the decision to end an innocent life, thus they get to live with that reality, don't they?

You said they’re murderers and you said murderers deserve the death sentence so how again does that make you pro -life?

****How many females get an abortion, and then years later, wished that they had kept the baby, because they've passed that point of being able to conceive, and menopause has gained control of their bodies?

So tell me how are you pro life when you support the death penalty?

***That's why some individuals, or couple's, after they get older, are open to Adoption years later.

***/It's easy to abort a fetus, but it's more rewarding to be a nurturing parent, or parents. )

****/@Dee, the only thing that you know how to predict, is the same thing that I know how to predict, and that is our own bodily functions. 

Right so you know when you’re going to die as you can predict your bodily functions?

Blastcat
  • Dee said:
    @John_C_87

What does that even mean?

The legal justification for taxation is the Constitutional separation that takes place in a Court of Law. We the people use it to separate ourselves by united state held in the constitution between right and wrong, criminal intention. Death Penalty is an action that is directed towards a target of death by lethal force a political goal for popularity, opinion, or it is the action of a criminal on the public without constitutional equality. Capital punishment is only an action directed toward a goal of final punishment that will need to be given. Last punishment. Saying as clearly as possible a jury is not involved in any way, by any way, by any legal teams ever, having them the jury only take part in the outcome of a trial. Capital Punishment last punishment guaranteed to end after issued by the court.

This would be a state of the union address.

What a lawyer does to present the idea of justice is not a state of this union it is part of their practice and theirs alone.

• @Dee ;
    Our debates are to assist the legal council in setting their rules in consideration of grievances.