How long will the COVID-19 stock market crash last for? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

In this Debate

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

How long will the COVID-19 stock market crash last for?
in Economy

By JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 168 Pts
I would like your opinions. I will predict 1-2 years.
Debate away!
  1. Live Poll

How long will the COVID-19 stock market crash last for?

3 votes
    1. meh, maybe a few months
        0.00%
    2. a long time, maybe a few years
      100.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
78%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• lj123lj123 63 Pts
    In my opinion this stock market/Wall Street crash/ lockdown is going to last about 3 months to a year and a half because there is no way the global medical powers would go much longer without a cure or vaccination but there is a chance that the sun cures it because in Africa where there are hardly any medical resources the death rates are very low. In three months it is summer so the virus death rates could go down and the lockdown would stop until the warm weather ends and in the middle of October lockdown will happen again.
    JGXdebatePROPlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473